• Published 24th Feb 2022
  • 5,586 Views, 100 Comments

The Dragon Guardian - Skywalker215



A teenage Spike Drake discovers his dragon heritage and joins his friends in protecting Canterlot from the forces of evil.

  • ...
9
 100
 5,586

Chapter 19: Shopping Spree with the Model and Dancer

The next morning, Spike woke up with Spitfire on his right and Fleetfoot on his left, they had an arm across his chest as he had his arms wrapped around them. The two athletes woke up with messy hair.

“Morning, ladies,” Spike said, giving Spitfire and Fleetfoot a morning kiss.

“Morning, Spike. Thank you for being my first,” Spitfire replied.

“Mine too. You were great last night,” Fleetfoot added.

“Thanks. You two care to join me for a shower?” Spike asked flirtatiously.

“Sure,” Spitfire and Fleetfoot replied.

It was then that he led the two athletic ladies into the shower, then turned on the water as the bathroom was filled with moans and heavy breathing.

After they had breakfast with Spike and his family, Spitfire and Fleetfoot gave him a farewell kiss and flew home.

Later that afternoon, Spike put on his deodorant and cologne in preparation for his date with Fleur and Vanilla. Once he was ready, Spike went downstairs to the garage.

“Mom, Dad, I’ve got a date with Fleur and Vanilla today. We might have dinner out, so we’ll try to be back by 6:30,” Spike said.

“Good luck on your date, son,” Stephen replied.

Spike entered the limo and said to Frank, “Twin Spruce Condos, please.”

“Right away, Master Spike,” Frank replied.

Soon enough, the limo reached Twin Spruce Condos. Spike knocked on Fleur’s door and she exited.

“Bonjour, Spike,” Fleur greeted.

“Bonjour, Fleur,” Spike replied as they shared a kiss.

Fleur and Spike knocked on Vanilla Swirl’s door and she exited the condo.

“Afternoon, Vanilla,” Spike said.

“Afternoon, Spike,” Vanilla replied as they shared a kiss.

Spike held their hands as they entered the limo.

“Where do you want to go, ladies?” Spike asked.

“The Canterlot Mall. We’ve got some shopping to do for a photo shoot tomorrow,” Fleur replied.

“Nice. Maybe we can have dinner at the Bistro de Mediterranean tonight afterwards,” Spike said.

“Good thinking,” Vanilla replied.

“Canterlot Mall, please,” Spike told Frank.

“Right away, Master Spike,” Frank replied.

It wasn’t long before they reached the mall. Spike, Fleur, and Vanilla exited the limo as Frank drove off.

Meanwhile, Blueblood and the three Diamond Dogs had driven across the Canadian border and were headed north for Crystal City.

“This is taking too long!” Fido said.

“How much further?” Rover asked.

“Let’s see if I can teleport us there,” Blueblood replied.

It was then that Blueblood teleported them to Crystal City. The three of them exited the car and went to the palace. They were met by stone guards.

“State your business, outsiders,” a guard said.

“We wish to see King Sombra,” Blueblood replied.

“This way,” the guard said, pointing them to the throne room.

It wasn’t long before they were escorted into the throne room.

“Good to finally meet you, your highness. I’m Blueblood and these are my partners, Rover, Spot, and Fido,” Blueblood said with a bow.

“What made you come before me?” Sombra asked.

“We wish to help your forces and I want to learn dark magic from you,” Blueblood replied, “We can help you eliminate a threat to your cause.”

“Very well, your training begins tomorrow,” Sombra said, “Who would be so bold to stand against us?”

“Spike Drake and everyone he loves, including my pathetic aunts, Celestia and Luna, pathetic cousin, Mi Amore Cadenza, her husband, daughter, and unborn son,” Blueblood replied, “I shall make them all pay and then North America will be yours.”

“I like your thinking. You shall keep tabs on them and report back to me. Once you have some training, you can destroy Spike Drake and his girls for me,” Sombra said.

“Yes, my liege,” Blueblood and the Diamond Dogs replied evilly.

Back at Canterlot Mall, Spike, Fleur, and Vanilla were shopping at Macy’s. The two ladies picked out some dresses and swimsuits.

“Spike, could you please get us some perfume? There’s something we want to check out,” Fleur asked.

“Sure, what do you want to look for?” Spike replied.

“You’ll see soon enough,” Vanilla said flirtatiously.

While Spike went to get Fleur and Vanilla some perfume, the two ladies went over to the intimates section. Fleur looked at a dark red negligee, while Vanilla looked at a plus size black babydoll with a garter belt.

“What do you think, Fleur? Should we buy them?” Vanilla asked.

“Most definitely. Spike will love seeing us in these tonight,” Fleur replied as they giggled.

They placed the lingerie in their bags as Spike approached them with the perfume.

“Girls, I got your perfume,” Spike said.

“Thanks, Spike,” Fleur replied.

After they bought their items, Spike, Fleur, and Vanilla browsed around the mall some more. Once it was 5:30, they went to eat at the Bistro de Mediterranean. The three of them sat at a booth with Spike in between Fleur and Vanilla.

They looked at a menu and decided they wanted the same things. It wasn’t long before a waiter came to take their orders.

“We’ll have three lemonades to drink and three orders of potato and cheese ravioli and ratatouille, please,” Spike said.

“Coming up,” the waiter replied as he took the menus.

Soon enough, the waiter came back with their food and they started eating. The three of them engaged in some romantic feeding with Spike being offered some of their ravioli and him offering them some of his.

“This is some good ratatouille. Just like in the movie,” Fleur said.

“Maybe we should watch it tonight when we get back to my house,” Spike replied.

After they finished eating, Spike paid the bill and they returned to the mall parking lot. It was not long before Frank pulled in and the three of them entered the limo.

Once they returned to Drake Manor, Spike, Fleur, and Vanilla watched Ratatouille with his family. After the movie was over, Spike led Fleur and Vanilla up to his bedroom.

“Spike, can you please wait at your door?” Fleur asked.

“We have a surprise for you,” Vanilla added.

“Ok,” Spike replied.

5 minutes later

“Come on in, Spike,” Fleur said flirtatiously from behind the door.

Spike entered his bedroom and saw Fleur and Vanilla wearing the dark red and black lingerie sets they bought. The two ladies did a sexy pose for him.

“How do we look, Spike?” Vanilla asked flirtatiously.

“You two look absolutely sexy in those,” Spike replied.

“Aww, thank you,” Fleur and Vanilla said in unison.

Spike eagerly took off his clothes until he was in his boxer briefs. Fleur pulled him into a passionate kiss, which he returned. They broke away and Spike shared a passionate kiss with Vanilla.

He then alternated between the two ladies, giving their breasts a squeeze as they ran their hands across his chest and abs. Spike ran his hands down their backs and gave their rumps a squeeze, making them moan in pleasure.

Spike leaned Fleur and Vanilla onto his bed as he kept making out with them. He gave Fleur a kiss on the neck and she did the same with him. Spike moved down and kissed Fleur on her midriff and all over her thighs and caressed them.

Spike then turned his attention to Vanilla and pounced on her. He kissed her neck and on her lips as she did the same to him. Spike held onto Vanilla’s thighs and caressed them as he kissed her midriff. He then kissed all over her thighs, making her moan in pleasure.

“Ready to lose your virginities, girls?” Spike asked.

“Oui, I’ve been looking forward to this for sometime,” Fleur replied.

“Absolutely,” Vanilla added.

Spike took off his undies and undressed the model and dancer. The room filled with the sounds of lovemaking.

Half an hour later

Spike, Fleur, and Vanilla lay under the covers, panting.

“You were c’est magnifique, Spike,” Fleur said.

“You really know how to satisfy a lady in bed,” Vanilla added.

“Thanks, I get that a lot. You were both great too,” Spike replied, “Good night.”

“Bonne nuit (Good night), Spike,” Fleur said.

“We love you,” Vanilla added.

“I love you too, Fleur and Vanilla,” Spike replied.

The three of them shared one last kiss before falling asleep in each other’s embrace.