• Published 24th Feb 2022
  • 5,586 Views, 100 Comments

The Dragon Guardian - Skywalker215



A teenage Spike Drake discovers his dragon heritage and joins his friends in protecting Canterlot from the forces of evil.

  • ...
9
 100
 5,586

Chapter 13: Christmas Party at Drake Manor

On Christmas morning after breakfast, Spike, his family and even their butler, Frank were opening presents under the tree. He got a pair of wing caps from his aunts, some organic cologne from his mother, a pair of new headphones from his father, and a leather (plant-based) jacket from Zach. Spike’s parents took him down to the basement with his eyes closed, he then opened them, revealing that he got a scooter from his uncle.

After the Drake family, along with Frank opened their gifts, they put their winter gear on and went outside to enjoy the snow. Zach, Spike, Sigrid, Tilda, and Nolan built a snow fort, as did Stephen, Julie, Ian, Seraphina, and Frank. It wasn’t long before all of them engaged in a snowball fight, the siblings won and knocked down the rival fort.

Soon enough, they went inside for cups of cocoa and made preparations for the party. Cream Hearts, the other three maids, and Buttons were making sure all the rooms were tidy. The family were preparing the buffet and baking the treats.

“So what time is the party?” Nolan asked.

“It’s at 3 pm, little bro,” Spike replied.

3:00 pm

The party soon began once all the guests came. All of Spike’s girlfriends and their families were present, along with his boy pals, his cousins, and his aunts and uncles. Celestia, Luna, Spitfire, Ms. Harshwhinny, the other two pop stars, the Cake family, and even Cheerilee and Nurse Redheart were present. The school nurse was a white earthborn with light grayish pink hair and tail, sapphire blue eyes, and an F-cup rack. She also wore a bluish white shirt and sweatpants that hugged her legs nicely. Some Christmas music was playing on the radio as everyone was mingling.

(All credit for this song goes to Coldplay)

The girls went over to Spike with presents for him. He opened each of them and got a Power Ponies comic from Twilight, a new sweater from Rarity, a blanket from Applejack, a pair of roller skates from Rainbow Dash, a book on magical creatures from Fluttershy, and a pastry cookbook from Pinkie. He also got geode bowls from Maud, Limestone, and Marble, charm bracelets from Lyra and Bonbon, a field guide to edible plants from Gloriosa, $50 ITunes and Amazon gift cards from Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo, a $100 Amazon gift card from Silver Spoon, and a bling necklace from Diamond Tiara. His last six gifts were from Sunset, Starlight, Trixie, Ember, and Rara. They gave him a pair of blue light glasses, a potion book, a book on magic tricks, a tactical flashlight, and a $30 ITunes gift card.

“Thanks, girls,” Spike said.

“Merry Christmas, Spike,” the girls replied in unison.

For the girls’ gifts, Spike gave each of them a gemstone necklace with pendants in the shape of symbols that fit their personalities.

“Thank you, Spike,” the girls said in unison.

“Merry Christmas, girls,” Spike replied.

“Can you put them on us, please?” Rarity asked.

“Of course,” Spike replied.

After Spike helped the girls put their new necklaces on, Flurry Heart came up to him, “Hi, Uncle Spike!” she greeted.

“Hi, Flurry,” Spike said hugging her, “Come sit with me for a bit.”

Spike got onto the couch with Flurry sitting on his lap and she gave him a Christmas card with heart and snowflake stickers, along with a drawing of a phoenix.

“Merry Christmas, Uncle Spike,” Flurry said, hugging him.

“Thanks, Flurry. Merry Christmas,” Spike replied, returning the gesture.

Cadance and Shining Armor came up to Spike, along with Twilight and the other girls.

“Flurry is such a sweet little girl,” Spike said.

“What are you and Daddy so happy about, mommy?” Flurry asked.

“You’re gonna be a big sister soon,” Cadance replied.

Just then, the Cake family went up and greeted Spike.

“Good to see you again, Spike. Merry Christmas,” Mrs. Cake said.

“Good to see you as well, Mr. and Mrs. Cake. You too, Pumpkin and Pound,” Spike replied.

“I’d like you to meet my younger sister, Vanilla Swirl. She’s a famous dancer,” Mrs. Cake said.

Vanilla Swirl was a blush green (almost teal) earth-born woman in her mid-to-late thirties with reddish purple eyes, magenta hair and tail done in natural curls, with a small pink bow, and wore a dark purple minidress and black high heels. She also had a G-cup rack and a plus-size figure, easily comparable to Scootaloo’s aunt, Holiday and Rarity’s mom, Cookie Crumbles.

“Hi, Spike,” Vanilla greeted.

“Good to meet you, Vanilla Swirl,” Spike said, kissing her hand.

Vanilla blushed at his gesture and giggled.

(All credit for this song goes to The Beach Boys)

As the next song began playing, Spike asked the girls to dance with him and they accepted. He then took turns dancing with each of them. Once Spike was finished dancing with his girlfriends, Celestia, Luna, Spitfire, Vanilla Swirl, Fleur, Sapphire, and Songbird decided to ask him for a dance. He accepted their offer and then took turns dancing with them.

“Care to dance with me, Stellar?” Fancy Pants asked.

“Of course,” Stellar replied.

As they noticed Fancy and Stellar dancing, Lofty, Holiday, and Snow Pearl also asked their young boyfriend about joining them and they accepted. He then took turns dancing with each of his girlfriends. The rest of the girls’ parents also shared a dance, same with Cadance and Shining Armor, Spike’s parents, his grandparents, his uncle Rick and aunt Jane, along with his aunts Nancy, Jolene, Sylvia, and their boyfriend, Soarin. Sigrid and Tilda shared a dance with Rarity’s little brother, Emerald Strike, along with Vinyl, Octavia, and Flash Sentry, even Molly danced with Rainbow’s little brother, Jetstream.

As the party went on for two and a half more hours, everyone was having some cocoa and pastries. Among the Christmas music playing on the radio were a few singles by John Denver.

Spike was sitting on the couch with his girlfriends as they all enjoyed their sweets. The girls looked up and noticed the mistletoe hung nearby, over the couch.

“My family always hangs mistletoe this time of year, since I have English heritage through my grandpa Ian,” Spike said.

“Pucker up, lover boy,” Applejack replied, as she and Spike began kissing.

They gently broke it and he shared a kiss with Rainbow. Twilight was next to share a kiss with Spike, then Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie, Sunset, Starlight, Trixie, Lyra, Bonbon, Maud, Limestone, Marble, Gloriosa, Ember, Gabby, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, and finally Rara. Celestia and Luna came over to Spike and kissed him on his cheeks, same with Sapphire and Songbird, Vanilla Swirl, Spitfire, and Fleur. Spike blushed at the attention he was getting from these additional ladies and how bold they were being.

Elsewhere, Fancy Pants gave Stellar Flare a small box. She opened it, revealing an engagement ring.

“Stellar Flare, will you marry me?” Fancy Pants asked.

“Yes!” Stellar replied excitedly, then they shared a kiss.

Sunset and Sunburst looked on, then she said, “Congratulations, Mom.”

Fancy Pants gave Lofty, Holiday, and Snow Pearl their gifts as well. The four ladies opened them, revealing they got engagement rings as well.

“Lofty, Holiday, and Snow Pearl, will you marry me also?” Fancy Pants asked.

“Yes! Yes! Double yes!” Lofty, Holiday, and Snow Pearl replied happily.

“You’re absolutely sure that you’re ready to marry them as well as me, honey?” Stellar asked.

“I’m sure. It’s the least I can do for them, since they were my friends with benefits before I met you after all,” Fancy replied.

Scootaloo and Silver Spoon looked on with tears of joy in their eyes.

“Way to go, Aunt Holiday and Auntie Lofty. Mom and Dad will be glad to hear about this,” Scootaloo said.

“Thanks, Scoots,” Lofty and Holiday replied.

“Congratulations, Aunt Snow Pearl,” Silver Spoon said.

“Thanks, Silver,” Snow Pearl replied.

The girls asked their parents if they could spend the night with Spike because they had something extra special in mind for him and they were okay with it.

“Mom, Dad, is it ok if the girls stay the night? ‘Cause they have an extra special gift for me,” Spike asked his parents.

“Of course,” Julie replied.

“Don’t mind at all, son. I recon it’s just like your mom gave me when I was your age,” Stephen added.

After everyone else left for their homes, the girls joined Spike and his family for Christmas dinner and then a movie. Even Ms. Harshwhinny, Cheerilee, and Redheart joined them since they also wanted to spend the night with Zach.

Soon enough, Zach was on his bed in his boxers when Ms. Harshwhinny, Cheerilee, and Redheart entered the room wearing lingerie. Zach had turned on his white noise machine since he didn’t want Sigrid, Tilda, and Nolan to hear any noise from his room.

“Wowzers, you three look seriously sexy hot,” Zach said.

The four ladies thanked Zach and giggled flirtatiously, then joined him on his bed. They each took turns making out with him as he felt up their bodies.

Meanwhile, Spike was atop his own bed and in his boxers awaiting his girlfriends. It wasn’t long before Twilight, Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie, Sunset, Starlight, Trixie, Lyra, Bonbon, Ember, Gabby, Gloriosa, Maud, Limestone, Marble, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, and Rara entered his bedroom wearing red and white Christmasy lingerie that fit their beautiful bodies nicely.

“Like what you see, Spike?” Rarity asked flirtatiously as she and the others did sexy poses for him.

“I love it. You all look gorgeous and sexy in those,” Spike replied.

The girls thanked him and giggled flirtatiously. Twilight cast a soundproofing spell on the room, then she, Rarity, Sunset, Starlight, Trixie, Lyra, and Sweetie Belle cast a temporary anti-pregnancy spell on themselves and the others. They all took turns making out with Spike and vice versa. They each ran their hands across his chest and abdomen while he alternated between feeling up each of their breasts, rumps, and legs. Spike also kissed their midriffs and thighs as a form of foreplay.

Soon enough, Twilight cast an endurance spell on Spike, then asked flirtatiously, “Ready for your extra special Christmas gift, Spike?”

“Oh yeah, I am ready,” Spike replied.

The girls removed their lingerie and Spike removed his boxers, then he made love to them as the room was filled with the sounds of intimate pleasure.

Fancy Pants’ mansion

In his master bedroom, Fancy Pants was atop his bed in his boxers eagerly awaiting his four fiancées. Just then, Stellar Flare, Lofty, Holiday, and Snow Pearl entered the room wearing their robes.

“Ready for your holiday engagement gift, Fancy?” Stellar Flare asked.

“I sure am, Stellar,” Fancy Pants replied.

“Our gift to you is a fivesome with all of us, love,” Holiday said.

The four of them disrobed, revealing sets of Christmas themed lingerie. Stellar’s was red, Holiday’s was green, Lofty’s was white, and Snow Pearl’s was golden.

“Like what you see, Fancy?” Snow Pearl asked flirtatiously.

“Indeed, ladies. You look lovely in them,” Fancy Pants replied.

“Thanks, honey,” Lofty said.

The four ladies went onto the bed and took turns making out with their young fiancé, they ran their hands across his chest and abdomen. Fancy Pants shared a passionate kiss with Stellar first as she straddled him, he then kissed her neck while fondling her breasts, making her moan in pleasure. He moved his hands down to her rump and fondled it, then ran his hands across her legs.

“I bet Sunset and her friends are doing what we’re doing with Spike right now,” Stellar said.

It wasn’t long before Fancy Pants shared a passionate kiss with Lofty, Holiday, and Snow Pearl. He fondled each of their breasts and rumps, he then ran his hands across their legs. The young millionaire kissed all four of his fiancées on their midriffs and thighs, making them moan in pleasure.

The four ladies removed their lingerie, then Fancy Pants removed his boxers and he made love to each of them as the room as the room was filled with the sounds of pleasure.

45 minutes later

The five of them lay panting under the covers as Fancy Pants cuddled with his fiancées, with Stellar and Snow on top of him, Lofty on his right, and Holiday on his right.

“Who would’ve thought that Snow, Holiday, and I would go from being your friends with benefits to girlfriends and now soon-to-be wives alongside Stellar?” Lofty asked.

“You tell me, but what does it matter? Here we are now,” Fancy replied.

“I believe it’s ‘cause we’re made for each other,” Holiday said, nuzzling Fancy Pants.

“Well said,” Snow Pearl added.

“I’m looking forward to our wedding, Fancy Pants,” Stellar said.

“I am too, Stellar. I love you all so much,” Fancy Pants replied.

“We love you too, Fancy,” the four ladies said in unison.

He shared a kiss with each of them before they all fell asleep.

Back at Drake Manor, Spike and his girlfriends lay panting underneath the covers as they held each other closely. Those who couldn’t fit in the bed with him laid on an inflatable mattress in sleeping bags.

“Wow, this is the longest love session I’ve had so far,” Spike said, “Thanks for staying with me tonight, girls.”

“Anytime, Spike,” Rarity replied.

“Good night, girls. I love you all so much,” Spike said.

“We all love you too, Spike,” Twilight replied.

They soon fell asleep in each other’s embrace.