• Published 24th Feb 2022
  • 5,586 Views, 100 Comments

The Dragon Guardian - Skywalker215



A teenage Spike Drake discovers his dragon heritage and joins his friends in protecting Canterlot from the forces of evil.

  • ...
9
 100
 5,586

Chapter 9: Date with Three Unicorn Girls

The next morning, Spike woke up with Pinkie and Maud on top of him, Limestone on his right, and Marble on his left, while he had his arms wrapped around them.

“Morning, girls,” Spike said, giving the sisters a morning kiss.

“Morning, Spike,” Pinkie said, “Thanks for being my first.”

“Thanks for being my first, too,” Maud added.

“And mine,” Limestone continued.

“And mine also,” Marble finished.

“You’re welcome, girls,” Spike replied, “You four want to stay for breakfast?”

“Of course, Spike,” Pinkie said.

“Sure,” Maud added.

Shortly after enjoying some steamy time in the shower, Spike and the Pie sisters came down to join his family for breakfast.

“Way to go, Spike. You bedded your first set of sisters,” Zach said.

“What is Zach talking about, dad?” Nolan asked.

“You don’t want to know until you’re around Spike’s age,” Stephen replied.

“Zach, how did you know about my fun with the Pie sisters?” Spike asked whispering.

“I figured that’s why you’ve brought your girlfriends over after every date you had so far,” Zach whispered back.

“I can probably expect you to do the same with your own girlfriends, three of which happen to be my teachers and the school nurse,” Spike said, whispering.

Two hours after breakfast, Spike and the Pie sisters went into the limo.

“Pie Family Quarry, please,” Spike said.

“Right away, Master Spike,” Frank replied.

Once there, the Pie sisters exited the limo after seeing Spike off.

“Where to now, Master Spike?” Frank asked.

“Fancy Pants’ mansion, please,” Spike said.

“Sure, Master Spike,” Frank replied.

Soon enough, the limo parked close to the mansion and Spike knocked on the door, which was opened, revealing Fancy Pants’ butler, Clockwork. He was a light gray earth-born and had dark blue hair and tail with gray streaks, and he wore a white suit and dress pants, he was also roughly the same age as Frank.

“Good to see you again, Spike. What can I do for you?” Clockwork asked.

“I’m here to pick up Sunset Shimmer, she and I have a date today,” Spike replied.

Fancy Pants and Stellar Flare walked up to the door and greeted Spike. He noticed Fancy Pants and Stellar Flare wore their dark gray and red robes and had messy hair.

“Sunset, Spike’s here to pick you up,” Fancy Pants said.

“Hi, Spike,” Sunset greeted, walking up to him.

“Hi, Sunset. Ready for our date?” Spike asked.

“Yes, Spike,” Sunset replied.

Sunset saw off her mom and twin brother, then they went into the limo.

“Did your mom and Fancy Pants get it on last night?” Spike asked.

“I believe so. As far as I’ve heard, they get frisky in the sack three to four times a week,” Sunset replied.

“Canterlot Art Museum, please,” Spike said.

“You got it, Master Spike,” Frank replied.

It wasn’t long before they reached the art museum. There, the teen couple started off at the Old Equestrian paintings and sculptures.

“Some of these artworks date back one thousand years. Back then, Principal Celestia and Vice-Principal Luna were the princesses of the old kingdom of Equestria,” Spike said.

“Ms. Celestia and Ms. Luna are that old? But they look so young,” Sunset asked.

“They are under a spell cast by their mentor, Starswirl the Bearded, that keeps them from aging until they find a descendant of Dragon Lord Ironhide worthy of becoming the next Dragon Guardian, the one destined to bring balance back to the land, as far as they told me,” Spike explained.

Over the course of three hours, Spike and Sunset went to the African, Eurasian, and American (North and South) cultural art exhibits. Throughout all the exhibits, Spike and Sunset admired the artworks by famous artists such as Vincent Van Gogh, Edgar Degas, Pablo Picasso, Frida Kahlo, Salvador Dali, and various other random artists.

Once finished at the art museum, the teen couple went to the curb, where the limo was waiting for them, then they entered. Soon enough, the limo picked up Starlight and Trixie from their houses.

“Where to now, Master Spike?” Frank asked.

“Canterlot History Museum, please,” Spike said.

“You got it, Master Spike,” Frank replied.

Once at the history museum, Spike and the unicorn girls exited the limo and he paid for their admission. They started off at the Pre-Colombian and Old Equestrian exhibit, Spike and the girls were fascinated by the artifacts and tapestries recovered from the Old City and the Castle of the Two Sisters located in Everfree Forest State Park, as well as from Silver Shoals and Sire’s Hollow. They were also fascinated by the murals detailing the peaceful relations between the old Equestrian kingdom and the Amerindian tribes, as well as the murals featuring heroes like the Pillars of Equestria, Celestia, and Luna doing heroic deeds.

After a while, Spike and the unicorn girls went to the food court. The girls each got a Mediterranean-style egg salad, while Spike got fries and three chicken strips.

“So Sunset, what’s it like living at Fancy Pants’ mansion?” Starlight asked.

“The rich life took some getting used to, but it’s better than what Sunburst, my mom, and I had in Sire’s Hollow,” Sunset replied, “He’s got an exercise room, a greenhouse, and an indoor pool and jacuzzi.”

“Just like I’ve got at Drake Manor,” Spike added.

“How do you like Fancy Pants?” Trixie asked.

“Sunburst and I get along with him just fine. Besides, if he makes Mom happy, then we’re happy too,” Sunset replied.

After they finished eating, Spike and the girls spent the next three hours in all the other exhibits from Colonial America to the World Wars. Once they were finished at the history museum, Spike and the girls went to the parking lot, where the limo came in to pick them up. They entered and went back to Drake Manor. Once he was back home, the three girls joined Spike and his family for dinner and then a movie. Afterwards, Spike led the three girls up to his bedroom.

“You’ve got a big bedroom, Spike,” Starlight said.

“Too bad I don’t have my own master bedroom,” Sunset added.

“You weren’t the first to tell me that,” Spike replied, “Ready for a night of pleasure?”

“You took the words out of our mouths, Spike,” Trixie said.

Starlight cast a soundproofing spell, then she, Sunset, and Trixie cast a temporary anti-pregnancy spell on themselves. Trixie pulled Spike into a passionate kiss and undid his shirt, while Starlight and Sunset undid his pants and socks. Spike then undid the girls’ shirts and skirts, leaving them in their lace undergarments. Sunset had an orange lace bra and panties, Starlight’s were light purple, and Trixie’s were white.

The four of them got on the bed and Spike made out with Trixie first, fondling her chest, while she ran her hands across his chest and abdomen, then he ran his hands across her legs and fondled her rump. He then pulled Starlight into a passionate kiss and ran his hands all over her, then made out with Sunset. Trixie undid his undergarments and Spike undid theirs and the room became filled with the sounds of pleasure.

Half an hour later

“Wow, Spike. You were amazing,” Sunset said, panting.

“The others were right, you really know how to pleasure a girl in the sack, Spike,” Starlight added, panting.

“Thanks, you girls were great too,” Spike replied, “Good night.”

“Good night, Spike,” Starlight said.

“We love you,” Sunset and Trixie finished in unison.

“I love you too, girls,” Spike replied.

He shared a final kiss with each of them, then they fell asleep in each other’s embrace.