• ...
14
 28
 390

The zebra and the guild

Sunset lands on Ponyville as she is just having a talk with Celestia and Eldaro. When she is just walking to the new guild, she feels an earthquake is coming. The orange dragon sees many Pinkie Pies are coming the way as Bull and Feather are trying to stop them with Applejack. Sunset teleports away to the tree and watches the Pinkie Pies are led to the Town Hall.

"So..." Sunset looks behind and sees the Abyssian is there. "The rumor about you can use magic is right?"

'What rumor?" the orange dragon jumps down, "You can't trust the rumor."

"Well, I don't trust any rumor, except this one." Breaker grins as Sunset just only sighs. The Abyssian points at the dragon, "You should be more careful next time, guild master."

"Fine," Sunset rolls her eyes and points at the Town Hall, "What's happened here? I just saw many pink ponies running around."

"Oh..." Breaker spins the dagger, "Just those ponies make a hurricane like grasshoppers." She looks at the Town Hall and sees many pink lines are flying to the Everfree forest. Breaker looks at them, "I hope she doesn't shoot the real one."

Sunset takes a bottle, "It is easy to know who is fake, who is real," the orange dragon drinks the water as Breaker looks at her, "If you learn magic, you will know it without a problem."

"How," Breaker is looking at her, but two Pinkies are standing in her way. The Abyssian looks at them, then she pushes them to the orange dragon and asks, "Hey, I bet you don't know which is fake, which is real."

The Pinkies are bouncing around the orange dragon as Sunset just says, "They all fake," then she puts her claws on both of them. After a while, the Pinkies become the pink line and fly to the forest. Breaker is amazed while the Sunset explains, "The mana inside them is in a different source. It not hard to detect them,"

The orange dragon turns to the forest and starts walking. Breaker asks, "Hey, where are you going?"

"Follow the pink line," Sunset points to one of them, "Wanna go? If this is something that multiplies things, I may destroy them too."

"Eh... sure, as the guild master said," Sunset rolls her eyes as Breaker goes with her to the mirror pool.


Following the trail of the pink line, the duo finds that the lines are flying into a cave. When they walk into the cave, they see two big earth orbs floating in the air as the Abyssian is staring curiously. One of them is moving and it is shaping into a golem. Another one is shaping a big sword and the golem grabs it. Breaker takes out the weapon to prepare something bad but Sunset just stands there.

The golem raises its sword as the duo is prepared to fight, but suddenly it stops and changes back to the orbs. Breaker is taking back the weapon as she doesn't know what will happen. "That's dangerous," Amelia is flying from the cave as the Abyssian is amazed when she sees a cat that can fly and talk. Amelia looks at the orange dragon, "Are you going to destroy my golem?"

"I don't know," Sunset turns to the orb, "What are they doing here? Guarding this place?"

"Yes," Amelia nods, "And please don't destroy it. They are guarding an important thing."

"What kind of important thing?" Sunset points to one of the pink lines, "Is that thing multiplying the pink pony?"

"Yes," Amelia flies inside, "Go inside, I will show you."

The orange dragon and the Abyssian follow the white cat to see if that is an important thing. When they are going inside, Breaker is surprised to see many zebras building houses and stuff. They are taking wood from the lake while the purple dragon is helping them with an earth pony. Sunset walks to the lake to see if this is the 'mirror pool' in the book.

"You're right when you decide to guard this," The orange dragon stands up as she takes a nearby branch to multiply it. Sunset takes out a multiplied one and destroys the original one. The multiplied branch still remains as Sunset looks at the zebra, "I hope they guard this place well."

"I don't know." Amelia folds her paws, "With my golem, it will guard many things." Breaker is going to say something but a purple unicorn comes inside and interrupts them as the purple unicorn looks around. Sunset pokes the purple unicorn as she quickly jumps forward. Sunset tilts her head, "Why are you running?"

Twilight takes a deep breath, "Because I have to come here to know more about zebras. Eh... where is Spike? I told him to wait for me here." The orange dragon points at the zebra's house as Twilight jumps and rushes to the zebra to ask, but Spike trips her to calm her down as the purple unicorn glares at him, "Hey, that's hurt, Spike."

"At least you have to calm down," Spike points at Artamiel, "They are not going anywhere."

Twilight looks at the zebra as Artarmiel is worried about something. The purple unicorn turns to Spike, "Hey, this mare is doing nothing. Can I ask her?"

Artarmiel sighs in relief as Spike grins. Artarmiel nods, "You can ask me everything?" Twilight smiles as Spike just sits down to enjoy her suffering.


Coral is lying inside the hospital and bored. She can't even move because of bone-breaking. Snow Storm comes inside the room with flowers and fruits on her claw as the captain huffs.

"Someone likes to lie here, right?" Snow Storm puts the flower in the vase, "I see your happy face when you lie here."

"Except it is too much pain," Coral sighs, "I can't even move here."

"At least you can skip work without problems," teases Snow Storm as Coral glares at her. Snow Storm takes a bottle, "here is something that I want to do most,"

The kirin puts the bottle on Coral's nose as the captain is confused. When she looks at them, she realizes the paralyzing pills that she used on the kirin. Coral glares at the kirin, "Is that the challenge?"

"See you next week. I will join the guild to have some money and have more work to do. I'm free anyway," Snow Storm walks outside and waves goodbye to her. The captain doesn't know what to do in this hospital. She is already suffering from emptiness and boredom.


The kirin is walking to the new guild as she wants to help them to organize the guild. When she arrives there, she sees the minotaur and the griffin are making wooden boards. Snow Storm looks around to see if anyone else is here. Bull notices the kirin and walks to her, "Hey, what are you doing here?"

"Ehmm... I'm here to join the guild." Snow Storm keeps looking around, "Does anyone here?"

"Well... our guild master is busy with the zebra tribe." Bull rubs his head, "That's ... Breaker's reporting."

"Oh..." Snow Storm tilts her head, "I wonder who is the guild master?"

The minotaur is going to answer but a voice interrupts them, "Hey, is this a new guild? I heard of it but I never thought it would be built." Bull turns around and sees the blue diamond dog and the light red one. The blue diamond dog is not wearing the hat. He points at the guild, "That is a good building."

"Oh, what makes the leader of Diamond Dog come here?" asks Bull. "I hope I don't break too many bones."

"Nah, I will like you more if you manage to break my son's bone," laughs Flame as his son just looks away. The blue Diamond Dog pats at his back, "Come on, that's just a joke,"

"At least I don't always go without a shirt like you," Spirit folds his paw, "But anyway, can I join this guild?"

"You got my permission," Flame turns to the minotaur, "No problem, right?"

"Sure," Bull points at the building, "You three take a seat inside to have a look inside and wait for the guild master to come back, I have to finish this job." Flame nods and the trio is heading inside.


After being asked repeatedly without a break, Artarmiel feels tired as Twilight is collecting information about the zebra. Looking around, the purple unicorn finds that they have completed the village. Sunset and Breaker are setting the trap near the mirror pool.

"Good thing that your new village has completed... a little," Sunset folds her claws as the zebras are making tools and stuff. Sunset sighs, "We're done here."

"I agree," Amelia points at the purple unicorn, "Let's drag this unicorn somewhere. A seer is already suffering from questions." Breaker walks to Twilight and drags her back to the group, much as Twilight's struggle. Twilight is going to say something but Spike shuts her mouth and drags her out of the cave.

Breaker asks, "So... what are we going to do?"

"Just go back to the guild," Sunset rubs her head, "I want to see if someone is going to join it." The group starts going out of the cave and heads to the new guild.


When they just arrive at the guild, two wooden boards are put on two sides at the door. Bull and Feather wave their hands/claws as they run to them. Bull asks, "Hey, we got two creatures that want to join? You want to see them?"

Sunset sighs, "I don't see why not?" Sunset and others go inside and see Snow Storm and Spirit are sitting inside. Spirit is warming up to wait while the kirin is lying on the table. When they see Sunset, Spirit keeps training as the kirin is waking up.

The others just sit inside while Snow Storm looks at the orange dragon, "Don't tell me you are guild master."

"Maybe," Sunset sighs and turns to Breaker, "Hey, I agree with these two. Can you make them our members?

"Quite fast you know," Breaker smiles, "But that our GM says, I don't deny."

Breaker and Snow Storm are surprised while the orange dragon turns to the purple duo and the cat, "Hey, can we all upgrade this building a little bit?"

"Sure," Spike looks around and starts confused, "So, what are you going to do?"

"A little spell will work," answers Sunset. "The connect spell and the truth seeker spell are the spells we will do this time." Amelia smiles as she is just flying to Sunset's head while the others, except Spike and Twilight, are surprised when they hear that Sunset can cast magic. The guild is going to improve a little bit.


After they are done, the librarian goes back to their home as they are quite tired. They all lie on the sofa as Amelia just sits on Sunset's belly. The orange dragon just scratches her neck as the white cat is enjoying the pet.

Sunset turns to Twilight, "Is there anything difficult about those Pinkie Pies?"

"I... don't know." Twilight is looking on the roof, "I just feel that which Pinkie is the fake and which Pinkie is true," then Twilight turns to Sunset, "I mean, I see those fake Pinkies have a different feeling of me."

"Then congrats, you learn how to detect mana inside," Sunset pats her head as the purple unicorn is enjoying it, then the orange dragon looks at the calendar and sees tomorrow has a heart shape, "Oh, what day is tomorrow?"

Spike asks, "You don't know about it?" Sunset shakes her head as the purple dragon explains, "Tomorrow is heart and hooves day. On that day, ponies around give gifts to their love."

"Oh," Sunset rubs her chin, "Then I will give a gift to you." Spike turns away and blushes as Sunset continues, "As a friend." The purple dragon is feeling his heart aching as he lies down. The orange dragon is confused as Twilight giggles. Sunset smiles, "It's good for all of us when we all give gifts to each other, right?" Sunset hugs the purple duo as Spike sighs. This will be hard for the purple dragon tomorrow.