• ...
14
 28
 390

Trouble

Twilight stands there beside the azure pony. The purple unicorn looks at the necklace and feels its power. She is not sure that she can defeat Trixie or not when the Alicorn Amulet empowered her.

Rainbow Dash has called her friend to watch the duel, except Applejack and Rarity. Trixie looks at the purple unicorn and smiles evilly. "Let's duel."

Trixie levitates a big cart behind and throws it away. Some ponies see it and run away. Twilight casts her own levitate to stop the cart, then she quickly blasts at the azure mare. Trixie gives her a smirk and blocks it without problem.

Rainbow watches the azure mare and asks. "What's wrong, Twilight? Can you knock her down right now?" Sunset puts her claw on Rainbow's mouth. The blue pegasus pushes the claw away. "Hey. Not fun."

"And you are not helping." Sunset counters. "You are just disturbing her."

Rainbow glares at the orange dragon but Sunset is simply ignoring her. The orange dragon watches the purple unicorn try to break Trixie's shield with ice shards.

Trixie feels annoyed and leviates all of the ice shard, then sends it back to the purple unicorn. Twilight quickly dispels her spell, making the ice shard disappear. Trixie blasts at Twilight but she dodges it. The beam hits Pinkie and she loses her mouth. Sunset looks at Pinkie without her mouth and laughs. The pink pony glares at her and sits on her back, making Sunset giggles.

Trixie blasts another beam and misses the purple unicorn. The beam accidently hits Snail and makes him older. Amelia flies to the library and sees this scene, then she asks. "Who else can do this spell?" Sunset points at Trixie. Amelia looks at the azure mare, then looks at the Alicorn Amulet. The white cat guesses. "I bet that artifact boosts her magic power." Sunset nods and the duo watches the battle.

Twilight quickly teleports on Trixie's back and tries to take the necklace off, but she is thrown by levitation. Not wanting the purple pony to have a chance, the azure mare creates many dark balls and hits Twilight, creating smoke from the sky. Twilight drops on the ground and lies there with several wound

Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie grasps while Sunset and Amelia just watches patiently. The blue pegasus glares at the duo. "Hey, why don't you help her?"

Amelia counters. "Sorry, we don't remember that we have a weak unicorn." Rainbow Dash graps and glares at the duo.

Twilight gets up and coughs, her body is burning inside. 'What is this feeling?' Thinks Twilight and looks at the azure mare.

Trixie smiles and laughs at her. "You should give up already. Trixie's magic is obviously superior to yours."

Suddenly, the gust from Twilight blows Trixie away. The azure mare feels a strong power to her. Many ice things are attacking Trixie in the sky. Trixie forms her shield to block the attack. Looking up, she sees many 'Rainbow Dash' are rushing and punches the shield. The azure's horn glowing but the vine on the ground wraps her horn, making her can't cast the spell.

The 'Rainbow Dash's land on the ground and changes into 'Applejack', then they turns around and bucks her hard. Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie feel amazed with the spell while Amelia fixes Snail returns to normal. Trixir grunts and tries to get up, but she feels the ice is covered her hooves. The purple pony jumps on the azure mare's pony and takes the Alicorn Amulet, but she feels some electricity when trying to get it.

Trixie's eyes are blackened and blasts Twilight away, then many dark spikes are dropping Twilight. The purple unicorn forms an ice shield to block it. Amelia looks at the spell, then turns to Sunset. "I think I see this spell somewhere?" Sunset turns away and says nothing. Amelia huffs and sits on Pinkie Pie's hair.

Twilight is struggling against it. The purple unicorns form an ice axe and throw at Trixie, but the azure mare jumps to dodge. The axe then comes back and slashes the necklace, making it fall off Trixie's body.

Amelia quickly takes the amulet and flies away. Trixie slowly returns to normal and looks around. When she looks at Twilight, she panics and jumps back. "Why Trixie here? What happened? Did you kidnap Trixie?"

"I am more angry about that." Twilight's mane and tail are slowly changing. "Where did you get that amulet?"

"Eh... ummm..." Trixie turns around to not talk about this. "Trixie doesn't know about it."

Twilight sighs and leaves Trixie there, then she takes the Alicorn Amulet and goes back to the library to train more. The purple unicorn recovers Pinkie's mouth. Pinkie hugs her tight and says thank you while Rainbow Dash just follows her.

Sunset turns to the white cat. "I thought you were in Diamond Dog place? Why are you here?"

"Sorry, I forgot to ask someone to show me there." Amelia rubs her head. "Can you show me?"

"There is a mine east of Ponyville. Go straight there and you can find Diamond Dogs."

"Thank you."

Amelia flies away to go to Diamond Dog mine. Sunset sighs and heads to the train station to do the request of her adventure guild. "I wonder how Spike deals with that 'morse'."


Bamboo is standing there for an hour already while Spike just enjoys the pink dragon is being suffered. Rarity smiles when she finishes her sketching, then the trio leaves the boutique.

The pink dragon sighs in relief because she can go out and move while Spike just laughs at her. Bamboo glares at him. "Not funny."

"It's too funny." Spike stretches his body. "I like your suffering like that."

Bamboo smacks his arm, but only ends up hurting herself. The pink dragon waves her arm and grumbles. "Fine, can you take me to the Queen?"

"I don't know." Spike points at Sunset, who are coming to them. "Don't you remember when we came to your place?"

"You knocked me out with a slam on my head." Bamboo rubs her head. "I still remember that slam."

Sunset looks at the pink dragon and sighs. "Now the 'mice' are out of her cave." Bamboo's eyes widen and look at the orange dragon as she pats the pink dragon's head. "Next time, don't do that."

"Eh yes, your Majesty."

Sunset smiles. "Anyway, since you are here. You will live here among the ponies." Bamboo's eyes widen as she tries to retort but the orange dragon shuts her. "That's for spying on us in two days. Oh, you want to be my guard I guess? This is a good way to see around."

"That's ... cruel." Spike rubs his head. "She has a home in Dragonland, why don't you just send her back?"

"To punish." Sunset leaves the duo. "Have fun. I have someone who commissions me in the adventure guild." And she flies away.

Spike looks at the pink dragon, who seems worried about her future. The purple dragon smiles. "Don't worry. I and Twilight will help you."

"Thank you. But ... Can I send a letter to my guards?" Bamboo sighs. "I don't want to make others worry about me."

"I can do that." Spike takes out paper and feather pen, then gives them to her. "Now write here. I will send it to you."

Bamboo doesn't know what he will do, but the pink dragon starts writing the letter.


Inside the adventure guild near the place of Ponyville, there is a brown Abyssian who is talking to a white pegasus with bright yellow mane and tail.

The white pony taps his hoof. "Where is your guild master? I need her right now?"

Breaker is writing the paper. "I'm sure that she will come here any time." The door opens and an orange dragon comes inside. The orange sees the white pegasus and looks suspicious. Breaker introduces. "There you go. This is our guild master."

"Perfect." The white pegasus taps his hoof. "My name is White Rose. I want to hire you." Sunset and Breaker look at him in a weird look. The pegasus continues. "Look. My village is suffering from a ghost. That ghost keeps posing everypony and wants revenge for somepony."

"Wow... a ghost." Sunset folds her claw. "Then why don't you hire some unicorn to keep them out instead of hiring a dragon?"

White Rose circles his left front hoof around. "Because ... this is the only guild to ask. I have asked many professionals. Some of those are the guilds that have a lot of spell casters."

"Wow... then which guild you have hired?" Sunset taps her finger. "I am very curious."

"I have hired the Emblem guild, and the Circle guild." White Rose rubs his chin. "And a guild name Black Rose guild."

Sunset smiles. "I see, but I heard that the Circle guild is a circus team, not a guild."

White Rose is surprised, then he retorts. "What do you mean? Circle is a mage guild. They have the best mage there."

Sunset takes a paper. "Really? But they are just a circus guild. Some of them just make some spell to color themself. Celestia can invite one of them." White Rose doesn't know what to say now, but Sunset continues. "Tell me about the third guild you have invited."

White Rose is confused. "It... eh... '' Breaker puts her knife near his neck and glares at him. The white unicorn looks at the Abyssinian, then turns to the orange dragon. "What are you doing?"

Sunset puts the paper down and shows the ranking of the mage guild. Its reveal the first place and second place are exactly like the White Rose said. Sunset smiles. "Tell me, who are you and what are you doing here?"

White Rose grins. "You think you can get away from this thing, dragon?"

Suddenly, many creatures jump from the window and slam the door down. The brown Abyssian sighs in frustration while the orange dragon stands up and cracks her neck.


Bamboo follows Spike to the adventure guild. He wants to introduce the place where she can get money. The pink dragon huffs and folds her claw. "Why am I here?"

"Your foot is sticking here you know?" Spike points at the building. "This is the best place where you can get money. The pony here is still quite bewildered when hiring a dragon to do a job."

"But this place like... you know... can be dangerous."

Spike pats her shoulder. "Nah, if you don't hurt them, why should they hurt you? Plus, they can help you..." a creature is flying between them. Spike checks the thing that is just being flown and sees that a minotaur is knocked out.

Bamboo looks at the building and sees many creatures are 'flying' from it. Spike doesn't know what to say right now. He just wishes the thing will follow him to the end.