• ...
14
 28
 390

Meeting Amelia and go to the Crystal Empire

Amelia is flying to Ponyville to search for the certain orange dragon. Looking around, she sees many ponies are working. Some of them even work with other creatures, which makes Amelia feels a little ashamed.

When she is going to ask someone, a certain gray pegasus with golden mane flies toward her as the white cat steps aside. The gray pegasus slams into the cart full of hay as the pony just helps her up.

Amelia flies near her as the gray pegasus waves to her, "Oh hey floating cat, what are you doing here?"

"Oh... Eh... I am looking for a library," Amelia is quite nervous, "You know where it is?"

Oh, a little cat can fly and talk," the gray pegasus stands up, "I'm Derpy. Nice to meet you," then she pulls out a muffin, "Want some muffin?'

"Sure, I guess," Amelia takes the muffin, "You okay?"

"I'm fine," Derpy flies up, "let's go. I will show you the library," Amelia doesn't know what to do but she decides to follow the pegasus.

When they reach the library, Derpy flies away to continue her work. Amelia starts knocking the door and finds that the door is not closed. Amelia walks inside the library as the white cat doesn't know what to do, so she decides to fly up to the bedroom.

Inside the bedroom, she sees an orange unicorn with bacon hair sleeping peacefully. Amelia feels weird as she pulls out the album to check. After a while, the white cat assumes that this is Sunset Shimmer. Amelia flies up and slams her head into the belly.

Sunset wakes up and coughs, " Ouch, why are you waking me up so brutally today, Spike?" Sunset looks around and sees Amelia is floating in front of her as she rubs her eyes, and she realizes that she is a unicorn now. Sunset decides to go back to sleep, "Maybe I'm just dreaming. That white cat can't be here,"

Amelia glares at her as she levitates the unicorn. The white cat looks around to find the bathroom. After a while, the white cat manages to find the bathroom and starts filling the bathtub with cold water as the orange unicorn keeps sleeping. When the bathtub is full, the white cat throws the unicorn to the bathtub.

After a moment, the unicorn grasps and looks around. She sees the white cat again, "okay, this is ridiculous. Is this Celly's prank?"

"What Celly?" Amelia folds her paw, "I am here to you, Sunset."

"Ughh," Sunset starts bathing, "At least you should wake me up somehow, Amelia. Anyway, what are you doing here?"

"I find a way to track this world," Amelia flies near the unicorn, "Don't worry. My husband and my sister allow me to come here,"

"Fine," Sunset looks at her hoof and sighs, "Look like I am an unicorn again,"

"And how can that possible," Amelia sits on her head, "I remember that white dragon destroy your original form,"

"It's complicated," Sunset takes the shampoo, "Anyway, have you seen a purple unicorn and a purple dragon?"

"No, I don't see them,"

"Weird... Fine, you will bath with me,"

"That's jus..." Amelia tries to retort but Sunset puts the shampoo on her head as she is thinking about the purple duo.


"Ah' don't know Sunset is still sleeping," Applejack huffs, "Shame that she is not coming in this trip,"

"She will come later," Twilight giggles, "I feel something not right in this trip,"

"Come on, Twilight," Rainbow jumps next to Twilight, " you think a ghost is scaring you?"

Twilight is trying to retort but the train is stopped. When the main 6 and Spike go out, Shining Armor is here as he greets them all. Twilight comes to hug Shining as he greets her.

Looking around, there are many snows around the empire. Shining decides to lead them to the castle. When the group is walking , they see a black mist floating on the sky.

"Eh..." Spike looks at it carefully, "What is this mist,"

Shining realizes it as he yells, "Quick, get inside the shield." The black mist starts shooting the black crystal. Shining Armor creates a shield to block it. Spike tries to breathe fire at it but it is no use. The mist comes to Shining Armor's horn as the white unicorn is confused. He looks at his horn and finds that it is covered by many black crystals, causing him unable to cast a spell from it."

Twilight comes to him and asks, "You okay, my brother?"

"I'm okay. Quick, go inside the shield," the group runs to the shield and the mist follows. Twilight's horn lighten and create a purple smoke to hide themself

The mist go through it and finds no one here. It closes the eyes and starts revealing as a black unicorn with red horn. He laughs and grins, "Ah... Good thing to see," he looks at the Crystal Empire, "I will take back my Empire, and Cadance have no right to rule it. Ponies will shall bow under my hoof," then the black unicorn laughs outloud.


After taking the bath, Sunset goes to the train station to wait for the train to Crystal Empire while Amelia lies on the unicorn's head. Everyone around looks at the cat as the white cat feels peace on Sunset's head.

After 30 minutes, the train comes as the inspector yells, " Last train to Crystal Empire," Sunset quickly climbs on the train as she feels something is not right about this. No one on the train as Sunset takes a seat inside it.

Amelia smiles, "No one inside. I am surprised."

"You are not the only one," Sunset takes the newspaper, "I thought it must be full of seats. The Crystal Empire is very popular for travelers."

"That's because there is a blizzard in the Crystal Empire." A green mare is pulling the cart with many foods. When the mare sees the orange unicorn, the mare giggles, "You don't read the news?"

"It's because someone woke me up in a brutal way." Sunset huffs as Amelia smiles

The green mare introduces herself, "My name is Leaf Cutter. I am working here,"

"I see," Sunset looks outside, "Looks like something is wrong with the Crystal Empire. I am feeling this."

"Everypony feels it," Leaf sits opposite Sunset, "That's why everypony can't go to the empire because of the blizzard."

"I didn't mean that," Sunset turns to the mare and takes some doughnuts, "It's not a blizzard actually."

Leaf tilts her head, "You mean something else?" Sunset nods as she hands her some of the bits. The green mare takes it, "I think you just make yourself stressed. Just relax,"

"...maybe you're right," Sunset eats the doughnut, "I am just thinking too much."

Leaf stands up and goes out, "When the train stopped, you should come out fast. This train will stop to Crystal Empire in three minutes,"

"I will remember that," Sunset nods, " thank you," and so the train keeps going without problem.


The main 6 and Spike are walking around the Crystal Empire. They see the town is completely made of crystal. When they look at the pony, they see that the pony has crystal features.

Rarity looks around and her eyes are shining bright, "This place is so beautiful."

When Rarity is going to run around, Applejack stops her and says, "We come here to help Twilight, not walking around," Rarity huffs and she goes inside the castle.

Twilight and her friends come inside the castle with Shining. Twilight sees the pink alicorn is not feeling well. The purple unicorn and the purple dragon run to her to check the alicorn.

Spike asks, "What's wrong with her? She is not so well,"

Shining starts to explain, "She has to keep the barrier from the tyrant king. She hasn't eaten and slept for 2 days."

Twilight tilts her head, "what king you are talking about? King Sombra?" Shining Armor nods as the purple unicorn grasps, "What? We have to stop him."

Rainbow Dash flies to her, "Whoa whoa, who are you talking about?"

"You all don't know about the Tyrant King of Crystal Empire?" Ask Spike as everyone is shaking their head. Spike sighs, "Fine, Twilight will explain that to you."

Twilight nods and she starts to explain to others.

Many years ago, there was a unicorn learn about dark magic, but he lost control himself and that was Sombra today. The black unicorn had claimed himself to be a king and started enslaving the crystal pony. He wanted more and more, so he made a war with other kingdoms. Luckily, Celestia and Luna fought against him and stopped the tyrant king before any war happened.

The others hear about this and silence. Cadance looks outside and sighs, "there is an artifact called Crystal Heart. It collects love from crystal ponies. The problem is ... Sombra sealed it. That's why I celebrate the festival and hope that the love from crystal pony can break the seal."

"So, basically we have to find the heart and we can stop the king?" Ask Spike as Cadance nods, "But you know where is it?"

"Well, I don't know." Cadance sits on her throne, " but you can find the information in library."

Twilight nods and turns to the other, " I think we have to split up."

"What?" Rainbow Dash flies near her, "No way. We will come with you,"

"And who will help Cadance to celebrate the festival?" Spike points at her as the cyan pegasus huffs.

Twilight smiles, "I trust all of you can do this."

"Ya' can count on us, Twilight," Applejack spins her hat and turns to others, "Come on girls, we have a job to do," then they go out of the castle while Twilight and Spike go to the library with one guard leading them.

Cadance smiles as Shining looks at her, "What are you smiling at?"

"I think Spike and Twilight have a crush with someone," Cadance giggles, "I don't know who is so lucky for this,"

"What?" yells Shining, "no way, them?" Cadance nods. Shining huffs, "I wonder who is? If I meet he or she, I will have a long talk." Cadance giggles at her husband cutie.


The train is stopped and Sunset walks out of the train. Sunset looks at the kingdom and the blizzard as the train starts going. Amelia looks around and finds nothing here.

"Weird," Amelia rubs her head, "Nothing is around. I wonder how they can transport their needs into the empire."

"Well, I wonder that too," Sunset points her hoof at the castle, "How about we have a visit?"

"Why not? I will lead you there," the duo start walking to the empire. Sunset casts the fireballs and makes it fly around as Amelia leads her. After a while, the duo see a gray unicorn with a red horn sitting in front of the empire. That unicorn also has a coat to make him look like a king.

Sunset and Amelia are confused as Sunset decides to go to the unicorn and asks, "Hey, why are you here? There is a blizzard outside here."

The gray unicorn looks at her and laughs. He feels so victorious, "I think I have a puppet to control," the unicorn starts casting the black mist and goes around the orange unicorn.

Inside the mist, Sunset hears many voices inside as the orange unicorn is feeling annoyed. Amelia sighs, "Can you break this? I don't want to fight against him."

"Well, this stallion really has a problem in his head." The orange unicorn's horn shines as the mist starts fading. The gray unicorn steps back and his stance changes to defense one. Sunset walks to the stallion, "Who are you and why are you trying to corrupt me?"

"You have some little skill, don't you?" The gray unicorn grins, "My name is Sombra. I am the rightful king of Crystal Empires,"

"Well, you should wake up. Please?" Sunset points at the empire, "This empire has a good princess, and it doesn't need another one," Suddenly, Sombra launches a black crystal but Sunset manages to catch it.

The gray unicorn grits his teeth and glares at Sunset, "You really look familiar, but that doesn't matter. I will kill you right now," Sunset sighs as she changes her stance to ready to fight.