• ...
14
 28
 390

A trip to Saddle Abaria and a case in Ponyville

Amelia is patting a timberwolf curb as the wolf does not even resist the pat. When his mom comes to find him, Amelia teleports it to the mom. They are hugging together and going back to the wolf. Suddenly, she hears someone is clapping as the white cat looks back. A certain orange dragon is walking to her as Amelia rolls her eyes.

Amelia asks, "What are you doing here?"

"Just tell you that we are about to leave," Sunset points at the train station that is far away. " I thought a god must be scarier than that."

"That just a kid who writes fiction thinks," Amelia flies to the orange dragon. "They always think a god must be powerful and stuff. You should know how suffer when I read the 'isekai' stuff on the website in Earth(en),"

"Since when have you liked those website comics?" Sunset folds her claws. "I suppose that you want to make as many creatures as you can think of in your world."

"You got me right," Amelia sighs. "Since then they only focus on those creatures like goblins, fernirs, dragons, etc... Especially dragons when they always make them like a punching bag."

"I see," Sunset walks to the train station. "You should focus on something, not reading those website comic books."

"Well, my head has a limit, so I have to borrow some creatives outside," Amelia rolls her eyes. "Anyway, let's head to Saddle Abaria. I can't wait to see that country."

"Sure, Breaker... or Ethna is waiting for us. Bet that Spike and Twilight didn't know that you are a ... powerful cat."

Amelia shakes her head. The duo heads to the train station to go to Saddle Arabia. When they get there, Twilight, Spike and Breaker are packing their luggage. Twilight turns to them and waves her right front hoof, "Hey, we have to go."

All of them jump on the train to go to the country. This is a cross- country journey so it will take a long time to get there. Breaker sits next to Spike and Twilight while Sunset sits next to Snow and Amelia sits on Snow's head. They have to make sure that Snow won't cause any trouble.

Breaker looks outside the window and sighs. She doesn't know what to do with her mother right now. The Abyssian looks at others as they look happy and prepares some money with cameras to join the trip.

Breaker puts her face on the table. The Abyssian doesn't know what to do now because she knows her mother will try to drag her back. "Worried?" Breaker turns to Spike. The purple dragon pats her back, "Just try to tell her your true feelings. I think she will listen,"

"I.. don't know," The Abyssian sighs. "She is hard to listen to. I don't know if she will force me to marry someone rich and have fame when I get there."

"Just be confident," Spike bites a cupcake. "You got us covered."

"Thanks, Spike," Breaker sighs in relief. "I will need that."

"Honestly -" Spike rubs his chin "- '' I think I forgot something," then he turns to others, "You know what day is tomorrow or... today?"

Twilight looks around to find the answer, but she shakes her head, "Sorry, Spike. I don't know though. Anyway, we should focus on helping this poor Abyssian." Breaker glares at the purple unicorn while the others laugh at her.


Pinkie is making a big cake and wrapping something on the table. The pink pony is very excited because tomorrow is a special day. When she puts the topping on the cake, an orange earth pony is coming inside to buy some pies. Applejack looks at the big cake and is amazed.

The orange pony asks, "Is something happening? Ah' don't know if there is a special day."

"Duh," Pinkie bounces in front of the orange pony. "Tomorrow is Spike's birthday. I have to prepare quickly before that day comes." The pink pony bounces around, "I can wait for his surprised face."

"Eh..." Applejack rubs her head. "Actually, they are going to Saddle Arabia."

"What!?" Pinkie puts her face closest to the orange dragon. "You are not lying?"

"Why should ah' lie?" Applejack goes outside. "If ya' don't believe me, ah' could lead ya' outside."

The pink pony rushes out the Sugarcube Corner and runs to the library. When Pinkie Pie arrives at the library, she sees the paper written, ' The library is closed because we have to go to Saddle Abaria to solve a problem. Sorry for this disturb Pinkie reads it, then she yells, "NOOO..."

Rarity pokes at the pink pony, "You ok?"

"No," Pinkie Pie looks at Rarity. "I prepared a big surprise party for Spike. Now, I have wait for them."

"You can do it when they return," Rarity giggles. "At least you don't forget his birthday, right?"

Pinkie Pie smiles, "You're right." She looks at the library, "I hope they will be okay, and we will have a big party for him." The pink pony bounces back to the Sugarcube Corner and feels excited to celebrate a party for her friends. She checks the calendar to see if there is any party for the pony around the town."


Feather is looking at the pony mark on the ground as she is sure that someone is near here. The griffin and the minotaur are checking around Cherrilee's house. They were here last night but didn't see anything. Bull analyzes the mark hoof and sees that it is smaller than the usual pony.

Bull guesses, "I think these ponies are fillies and colt," the minotaur points at the final mark. "But I have to guess they have an adult pony too."

"... " Feather walks to the final mark and sees that there is some blood on the ground. The griffin is not sure about this, "I ... don't know if I have to guess. But I see these little ponies are being exploited."

"Well, guessing is just guessing," Bull shakes his head. "They may do this tonight."

"...And we need some disguise," Feather rubs her head. "I think Flora will help us this time."

"The actress," Bull waves his left hand. "Nah, she will be busy all the time. How can we ask her?" Feather drags Bull to Flora's house as Bull sighs, "Fine, I will follow you."

When they arrive at Flora's house, the actress is watering her plant happily. The griffin feels weird but she decides to ask, "Hey, Flora."

Flora turns to the voice, "Hi there. You must be... new guild's member, right?"

"Yeah," Feather rubs her head. "Anyway, can you help me to disguise someone."

"What for?" Flora rolls her eyes. "Don't tell me that you are going to steal someone's house."

"No," Feather turns away. "I just want to investigate near Cherrilee's house." Flora glares at the griffin as Feather steps back, "We are telling the truth."

"Fine, I will help you," Flora huffs. "In condition, I will follow you." Feather rolls her eyes. The griffin and the minotaur follow the actress to go inside.


The night has come and the moon has risen. Breaker is sitting on the train to watch the moon and the stars despite the train moving. She is still worry about herself when she gets there. The brown Abyssian closes her eyes to enjoy the wind. Suddenly, someone walks to her as the Abyssian stands up. She sees the librarians are standing there.

Breaker sighs, "What are you doing here? This is dangerous, you know."

"You think stepping on the train going fast is dangerous?" retorts Sunset. "Then where are you standing?"

"Fine," Breaker rolls her eyes. "I'm just nervous when I get there and meet my mom. I hope nothing bad happens."

"Like that noble you said before?" Twilight takes a notebook. "You got us behind. We will help you whenever something bad happens."

Breaker points at the notebook, "Then what are you doing with that notebook? Researching?" The purple unicorn nods as Breaker gives her a smug, "Fine. I will talk to my mom when I get there."

"Sure," Sunset turns left. "If we don't get disturb, right, the shadow between two carts?" The librarians look to the left as a shadow is jumping from under and lands in front of them. Sunset asks, "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to protect the princess of Arabia," answers the shadow. "I follow the queen of Arabia."

"Then tell her that she will save with us," Sunset points at the shadow. "I promise."

The shadow looks at the orange dragon for a while, then looks at Breaker and nods, "I see. But I don't believe you. We will meet again," then the shadow turns away, "Now I have to report this for my queen." and he jumps back to the cart.

Breaker lies on the train and throws her arms to the sky, "Great, very great. Now, I am terrified."

"It's just your mother who worries about you," Spike looks back at the cart. "It can't be terrible, right?"

"Yes," Breaker jumps into the cart. "Now I'm tired, see you in tomorrow." The librarians don't know what to do. They decide to go back to the train and wait for tomorrow.


In front of Cherrilee's house, there are two colts are standing outside. These colts have a lot of bruises due to the beating. Looking around, they don't see anyone around. The brown colt takes out the picklock and pick locking the door while the gray colt is watching. After a while, the door opens as the brown colt takes a signal and two colts go inside the door. They don't know a shadow is watching them.

When they come inside, the brown colt whispers, "We need to get something valuable and get away from here."

"You don't have to say," The gray colt is pulling the desk. "I don't want to be punished by our master." Suddenly, a minotaur grabs his hoof, then grabs his mouth and pulls into the desk.

"Yeah. I hate that," The brown colt turns around and sees the gray colt is gone. The brown colt is scared and looks around, "Hello, I... I don't like this joke."

A voice comes from above,"This is not April's Fool day," Feather lands on the ground as the brown colt is stepping back and shaking. Looking aside, the gray colt is struggling to get out of Bull's grasp. Feather looks at the brown colt and smiles, "Can you lead us to your master? I suppose that you should go because... "

The griffin snaps her finger as Bull is grasping the gray colt tighter. The brown colt yells, "Okay. Please release him. I will lead you to the place." The minotaur releases him as the gray colt is hugging the brown one. The brown colt starts to lead the duo to the place.


Inside a ruin that is far away from Ponyville, there is a blue stallion who is beating a filly while another one is watching him. The other little ponies are staring at that horrified scene.

When the blue stallion is done, he throws the filly to the group and yells, "Next time, if you make enough money, you will be like this." The others are scared and the blue stallion sighs in frustration, "All right, go to sleep. You have to wake up early."

The green stallion is counting the fillies and colts, "Hey, we miss two colts."

"I will beat them when they get back," the blue stallion huffs. "My fist is ready."

"I hope your fist is not bleeding," says the voice coming from above as the stallions look up. They see Flora is stepping down with a sword behind her back. The mare asks, "So, can you release them?"

The stallions laugh at her as the green stallion shakes his head and says, "Oh Flora, I know you are a famous actress," he looks at the mare, "But here, without guards, what can you do?" The mare smiles and waves her left front hoof to come here. The stallion steps toward, "All right, I hope I don't punch so hard."

The green stallion throws a punch at Flora. The mare grabs the sword and blocks it. The green stallion sees that his hoof is contracting the sword and bleeding. The green stallion jumps back and yells in pain."

The blue one checks the green stallion, then he turns to the actress, "You will pay for that."

"What am I!?" Flora takes out some leaves. "Doesn't matter," and she throws them on the sky. The leaves stop floating on the air and multiply, then they create a wall of leaves, separating them and the little ponies. Flora cracks her neck, "What I hate most is the one who forces the little creature make money for them."

The blue stallion steps back, "What... what are you!?" Suddenly, he feels his hooves can't move anything. The stallions look at the ground and see that their hooves are held by the ground. The blue stallion looks at the mare and receives a slash into his cheek. The blue stallion grasps in pain and begs, "Please. We won't do it anymore."

Flora silents for a while, then closes her eyes and asks, "The little ponies beg you like that. What have you done?" The blue stallion is shocked as he received a shuriken into his front hoof. Flora huffs, "This night is long so I will give you something good." Flora takes the sword and a talisman, then she burns the talisman and walks to the stallions. The stallions just stand there helplessly. The night will be long for them.