• ...
14
 28
 390

Mirror pool and zebra village.

Twilight and Spike are walking to Zecora's hut with Amelia on Twilight's back. Looking around, Amelia feels this forest is not unnatural like the ponies always said, maybe the ponies don't want to go there so they create a rumor to prevent someone from coming here. When the trio is walking, three timberwolves jump out of the bush and growl at them. Amelia looks at them and admires the creativity of this planet.

"Honestly, I can add this creature to my planet," comments Amelia as the purple duo looks at her in amusement. "What? I'm just thinking about that. It is creative when a wolf made of wood is not a bad choice."

"How can you transport this thing to your planet?" asks Spike as Amelia whispers, "I know you are a magical cat but this is ridiculous."

"I agree," Twilight looks at the wolf, "These creatures are terrified," and Twilight creates a large spiked ice ball. The wolves are stepping back as Spike and Amelia just look at each other. The purple unicorn throws the ice ball and the wolves are running away, "That's how to 'shoo' away from the wolves," Spike and Amelia just ignore the purple unicorn and head to Zecora's hut. "Hey, wait for me," Twilight follows the duo.

The trio comes to the treehouse and Spike comes to knock on the door, but the door suddenly opens, causing the purple dragon to get hit. Zecora and Flora are coming outside and carrying many things. When the duo sees the purple dragon, Flora asks, "Can you help me with this? We have to carry it to Zecora's village."

Twilight looks at Zecora and smiles, "Is your village near here, Zecora?" Zecora nods as Twilight glees. She levitates most of the stuff and puts some on Spike and Amelia, "Come on, we have to help Zecora as fast as we can,"

Amelia looks at the purple dragon as Spike just sighs and follows the purple unicorn. Zecora just turns to the purple unicorn and sighs, "If you get lost, I won't take responsibility at any cost." Twilight stops and smiles nervously. The others laugh and they head to the zebra village.


Coral is pushing up in the training room as she is wearing a boulder on the back. The door opens and Snow Storm walks inside the door with a worried look. Snow Storm tries to tell her, "Captain, You don't need to do that. I don't know if you will end up in the hospital."

"No need to worry about me," Coral puts the boulder down and points at the kirin, "I will escape from you, my assistant," Coral stands up, "Just..." suddenly, she feels her bones are broken as the captain lies down and groans in pain. Snow Storm shakes her head and levitates the captain to the hospital.

When the kirin takes the earth pony to the hospital, many doctors and nurses are surprised because Coral never comes here. The captain feels ashamed about this. Nurse Redheart leads them to a room as she glares at Coral.

Snow Storm says, "She is over - practicing. Can she come back to our station?"

"Depending on what kind of practice she is doing," Nurse Redheart turns to the kirin, "Can you come outside so I can work with her."

"Eh sure," Snow Storm is going outside but Coral pulls her tail as the kirin turns to her, "What?"

"Please don't leave," Coral points at Nurse Redheart, "She is going to kill me,"

"Nah," Snow Storm flick the tail away, "She will treat you nicely, don't worry," Then the kirin goes outside.

Coral looks at Nurse Redheart as the white earth pony pulls out some tapes. Redheart looks at the captain and sighs in relief, "What did you just say?" The nurse shakes her head as Coral gulps. Redheart grins and looks at Coral, "Don't worry, I will take good care of you."


Snow Storm is reading the magazine. When she is reading, many ponies around are looking at her but the kirin doesn't know about that. Someone pokes her as the kirin puts the magazine down, three fillies are looking at her as Snow Storm tilts her head in confusion.

The kirin asks, "Can I help you?"

"What are you, miss?" The yellow filly pokes at her scales, "You seem like a pony, but you have the scale of lizard." Snow Storm rolls her eyes as the white filly starts touching the scale while the orange one is just staring at the kirin. Snow Storm feels annoying when these fillies keep doing this as the yellow filly smiles, "Wow, this scale is really tough."

"Can I know your name, please?" Snow Storm puts the yellow fillies down, "I am appreciated when you stop touching my scale,"

"Sorry," The yellow filly starts introducing herself, "My name is Applebloom," points at the white filly, "this is Sweetie Belle," then she points at the orange one, "And this is Scootallo,"

The three fillies jump and shout, "And we are... CUTIE MARK CRUSADER."

All of the ponies glare around at the fillies as they smile nervously. Snow Storm introduces herself with, "My name is... " A begging sound is heard in the room from Coral Blade. Snow Storm looks inside the room and sees that the captain is wrapped tightly into the bed. Nurse Redheart is pushing the bed out of the room to the X-ray room. Snow Storm looks at her, "Wow, she must have a serious injury to be pushed in that room."

Applebloom is going to ask the kirin but Applejack and others see their little sister as Applejack picks her up, "Come on Applebloom, we have to go home. Our grandpa has done checking," The small filly is trying to retort but Applejack turns to the kirin and nods, "Sorry for disturbing you... whoa... What ah' you?"

Rarity looks at the kirin as she admires the scale, "Your scale looks beautiful,"

"Thanks... I guess," The kirin stands up, "Sorry, I have to go," then she walks away from the trio. Rarity and Applejack look at each other while Rainbow Dash just picks Scootaloo up and flies outside the hospital.

Snow Storm decides to sit near the X-ray room as she is waiting for the captain. The door opens and Nurse Redheart comes out with a black paper with pictures of bones on it. When Redheart sees the kirin, she gives her the X-ray, "Honestly, this is a terrible 'bone-breaking'. What kind of training does she put herself into?"

The kirin looks at the X-ray and sees that many of Coral’s bones are dislocated. Snow Storm feels creepy and turns to the nurse, "Wow, I didn't know she was in this bad situation. How long will she have to stay here?"

"A week," Redheart takes out a paper and looks at it, "Her bones are dislocated but I'm surprised that none of them is lethal."

"I see," Snow Storm smiles, "Well, take care of her. I have work to do in the station," as the kirin walks out of the hospital. Redheart and others come to drag the captain to the room. Coral notices on the board that it says, 'Special room,' as the captain knows that this is a long day.


Twilight and others are heading to the zebra village with Zecora leading them. Suddenly, Twilight is falling down to a hole as others are surprised and decide to put all things down to follow the purple unicorn.

"You okay, Twilight?" Spike picks her up as the purple unicorn is shaking her head. Spike teases, "You should look down under your hoof."

"Thank you," Twilight looks around and finds that they are in some kind of cave. The purple unicorn admires its beauty, "Wow, this place is wonderful."

"I agree with that," Flora looks around and picks a branch, "And this tree is the first time I see it here."

'I think we should go forward,' Amelia suggests to the group. When the group is walking, they see a big lake inside the cave with a lot of Pinkies. The purple duo's eyes widen while Amelia tilts her head, "Is this some kind of ... tribe?" Then she sees another Pinkie walking out from the lake as Amelia sighs, "Nevermind,"

The pinkies see Twilight as one of them waves at the purple unicorn, "Hey Twilight, guess what? This lake can duplicate me. Now, I can do many things I can," then all of them are bouncing out of the cave.

Twilight knows that is the direction of Ponyville as she tells Spike to help them to the zebra village and teleports away. Amelia and Zecora are looking at the lake as they don't see anything wrong. Amelia levitates a branch and keeps it in the air. Spike walks to the lake and puts his claw into the lake, then he takes out another branch that is exactly the same as the previous branch. Zecora fills a bottle with water. "Interesting. I'm assuming that this is a magical lake, with power that can make a nation shake."

"What do you mean?" Spike rubs his head. "You mean this thing has that power?"

Amelia explains, "Imagine you could build a massive weapon, like a big cannon capable of destroying entire cities. "Then you could pull it here and duplicate it endlessly until you had an army of those cannon," Spike muses as he is wondering about it quite a bit. Amelia looks at the lake, "Honestly, every nation wants this lake if we talk about it to anyone."

"You mean we have to keep the secret?" Asks Flora as Amelia nods, " I agree."

"Me too." Spike sighs, "I will keep it secret."

Zecora nods in agreement, "I persuade my village to protect this lake, to make sure that this secret will not be taken."

Amelia pokes at the orange dragon, "Hey Spike," the purple dragon turns to the white cat as Amelia points at the lake, "We will tell this lake to Sunset, I'm sure that she will cast a heavy protective spell."

"Agree," Spike sighs, "I don't know how long we will protect this lake."

They are all looking towards the voice as a voice from the cave says, "You don't have to worry." Artamiel and her village are walking inside the cave as Zecora is surprised. Artarmiel looks at Zecora and smiles, "Sounds like you have a lot of friends with many creatures,"

"You... know about this," Zecora sighs as she knows about Artamiel's ability. She looks at her, "What are you planning to do with this place? This cave doesn't have much space,"

"Don't worry," Zeke comes to Zecora and smiles, "We will guard this place against outsiders who want to claim, and your supplies are safe," then Zeke hugs Zecora, "Welcome back, Zecora. We always wait for you to come back."

"Or..." the purple dragon points at Artamiel, "This stallion already knows about this, and this place is not far from Zecora's house." Zeke is going to laugh out loud but Artamiel throws a bow into his face, knocking the zebra down, then the mare glares at Spike as he smiles nervously, "Eh... did I say something wrong?"

"I am a mare, not a stallion," Artamiel yells at Spike, "This is the second time I get misunderstood as a stallion,"

"Sorry," Spike rubs his head, "Because your name sounds like a stallion, so I thought you were a stallion."

Artamiel wants to yell more but she doesn't want to say this as the zebra takes a deep breath to calm herself. Artamiel turns to her villager as they start making a house. Amelia smiles as she drags the purple dragon outside without anyone noticing. Spike is going to ask why but Amelia says first, "Honestly, I am planning to add some defense to this lake."

"You sure?" Spike asks the cat, "I mean how strong you are."

"Just watch," Amelia's paws glow as many stones float in the air. The stones fly into one point and become a big orb. Amelia creates another one to the right, then she turns to the purple dragon, "What do you think?"

Spike steps up and pokes at the stone orb. Its hand appears and pats at the purple dragon, then it turns back into an orb. Amelia giggles as Spike jumps back, "Whoa, these things are awesome."

"Sure," Amelia smiles, "This will disguise outsiders and can kick someone who has a bad idea for this place." Spike doesn't know what to say as he just leaves there for the orbs to guard this place.