• ...
14
 28
 390

A dragon spy

Amelia is taking care of Twilight on the sofa. It has been two days since she started fighting against the fenrir but the purple unicorn still fails. Sunset sighs in frustration while Twilight just lies there, letting the white cat rub her back.

"Sorry. Pinkie's birthday was too energetic for me." Twilight grumbles. "Why is that wolf so fast? It can make Rainbow Dash jealous."

"You know every fenir is fast, right?" Sunset taps her feet. "That speed is normal to me." Sunset turns around and sees Spike is going out. "Where are you going?"

"Applejack needs some help to her farm, and Rarity wants an assistant to her newest cloth." Spike points at Twilight. "I bet Twilight won't able get up in anytime soon, right?"

Twilight blasts the purple dragon as Spike closes the door. Twilight huffs and turns away. Amelia jumps to Sunset's shoulder and asks. "Hey, can I go with you to the diamond dogs? I want to see what they like."

"Then you will go alone." Sunset smiles. "A purple anvil is holding my legs."

Twilight glares at the orange dragon while Amelia just flies away. The orange dragon picks the unicorn up, then rubs behind her ears. Twilight struggles a little, then she can only accept it. Twilight takes a book and reads. "Why Spike and you want to rub me like this?"

"Because we know how to make you feel comfy." Sunset hugs her tighter. "Don't tell me that you like Spike?"

"What!?" Twilight blushes and shakes her head. "No. He is only my assistant."

"Just messing with you." Sunset puts her head on Twilight's head. "Anyway, did you feel someone was watching us in two days?"

"I feel the same too." Twilight rubs her chin. "When I come outside, I don't see anyone."

"... maybe we are just too sensitive."


A pink dragon with fin ears is watching the Golden Oak from a window. Luckily for the pink dragon, she can stay in an attic floor in a house because no one uses it. In two days of watching, the pink dragon saw the pony around not only don't hate dragons but also love the dragons, which made her surprised.

When she is watching the library, someone taps her back, making the pink dragon swing her claw behind. Spike catches the pink claw and smiles at Bamboo, causing her to gulp and jumps back.

Spike folds his claw. "What are you doing here? I thought you were lying on the bed after being punched into your stomach."

"Eh... I just..." Bamboo smiles nervously. "Want to be her guard?" Spike glares at her as the pink dragon turns away. "I... I mean it."

"Sounds like a lie. Should I kick you back where you come from?"

"Geez fine, I am spying on you, happy now?" Bamboo rubs her head. "I don't believe that Makala can be lost like this."

"Actually, she doesn't want to be your queen." Spike cracks his neck. "Makala has trapped her all the time."

"I know it. That lazy guy wants to be punished."

"Anyway, since you've been spying on us for two days." Spike puts his claw on her shoulder. "You will come with me."

Bamboo tries to deny. "What if..." the pink dragon is being dragged to the Sweet Apple Ares. Bamboo tries to struggle out of the drag. "Hey, I can walk, stop dragging me." Spike releases her. The pink dragon comes with the purple dragon to Sweet Apple Ares.

The dragon duo comes there and sees a lot of apples are still on the tree. Spike and Bamboo come inside. Applebloom sees them and hugs the purple dragon. "I'm glad that you are here."

"So... where's Applejack? She should be in this hour."

Apppebloom rubs her head. "Sorry Spike, mah' big sis is ... having her bone broken due to bucking apple trees too much." Then she looks at Bamboo. "Who is this dragon?"

"Well, my new friend from Dragonland." Spike points at the pink dragon. "I just got her when she is sleeping on an attic floor in a house."

"Hey, I am not sleeping."

Spike points at the bucket. "Can you help me to put the bucket under the tree, Apple Bloom? We will harvest these apples for you."

"Alrighty."

Applebloom walks to the bucket to put them under the tree. Spike turns to the pink dragon and smiles. "Since you used to be a guard to the previous dragon, I will show you my test to be her guard."

"Why should I? I will pass this in no time."

"But you should try to see how a guard is being recruited." Spike waves his claw. "Follow me. We have no time, and remember, you have to pay for spying."

Bamboo rolls her eyes and follows the purple dragon. Walking for a while, Spike suddenly stops and smiles. Applebloom have put all the basket under the tree. The purple dragon turns to pink dragon. "Your job is harvesting these apples without breaking any apple trees here or eating any apple."

The pink dragon looks at lines of trees, there are too many apple trees for her to harvest. Bamboo complains. "That's too much. How can I harvest them all?"

"Don't worry, I will take half of then." Spike walks an apple tree and punches at it, the apples are falling from the tree. "That's my way. I don't..." Spike turns around and sees Bamboo punching the tree like him and the apples falling down. Spike takes her arm and sees her claw is red. "You don't listening, do you?"

Bamboo slaps off his claw. "Why? I can punch like you." Spike glares at her as the pink dragon gulps. "Fine, I just don't want to lose you."

"This is not a competition." Spike turns away. "I will go back to my work. You should start now to complete your job."

Bamboo looks at the big apple tree, then she looks at her claw. She sighs and starts to work like a farmer.


Celestia wakes up and rubs her head. She doesn't know what just happened before. Looking around, she finds that she is in her bedroom. The white alicorn stands up and heads to the bathroom. She sees a lion is bathing inside her bathroom.

Celestia facehoofs. "Do you have anywhere else to bathe?" The lion shakes his head and he dives into the hot pool. The white alicorn joins the bathroom with the lion and asks. "How long am I lying on my bed?"

"Three days." Answers the lion. "You have slept three days since you fainted." The lion smiles. "I admit that you are improving too fast."

"Thanks Leo." Celestia stretches herself and feels her bone is cracking, then she relaxes in the hot water. "I feel my bones are not going well."

"Just rest today." Leo laughs. "Do your job. I bet that your subject will miss you."

"Nice tease, Leo." Celestia rolls her eyes. "Your clone is doing my job for me."

"Just don't rely on it." Leo pats her back. "You won't know when the clone disappeared."

Celestia and Leo are enjoying the bathing. Suddenly, a shout comes from the door. "CANNON BALL!!" And someone is jumping to cause a big wave of water. Blue front hooves grab Celestia and a blue alicorn puts her face near Celestia's face. "I am so worried about you. You have been sleeping for three days."

Celestia pushes her sister. "I just practice too hard. Nearly get wrecked by some stone."

"I hope you are okay. There are many jobs since you have fainted."

Celestia glares at the lion. Leo just turns away and say nothing. The white alicorn stands up and starts leaving the room. Luna follows the white alicorn to do her job too.


Bamboo breathes heavily and lies on the ground. The pink dragon looks at the lines of apple trees. A long way to go when she juust harvested about a quarter of them. The pink dragon stands up and sees Spike with cups of cider.

Spike gives her one cup and pats her back. "You should take a rest and drink it. I think you will give up with this test."

"I failed, right?" Bamboo drinks the cider. "Hmm... it's good. I never thought ponies could make this."

"And pony bucks these trees like everyday " Spike points at the apple. "Man... I really hate that stubborn pony."

"So... what about those trees?"

"Big Mac will handle it." Spike stands up. "We're done here. Now, I will get to Rarity's place to help her with dress. You can follow me if you want."

Spike leaves the farm and heads to the Carousel Boutique. Bamboo sighs and follows the purple dragon. When they reach there, the pink dragon looks at the boutique and feels something strange.

When they go inside to see, Rarity is watching herself in her green dress by the mirror. The white unicorn is struggling to see what dress she should wear.

Bamboo whispers. "Who is this pony? This one sent a cold into my spine."

"She's Rarity, a fashion designer." Spike smiles. "You don't have to worry about that because she is quite busy these days."

Rarity turns around and sees the dragon duo is looking at them. Rarity runs to the purple dragon to hug him and whines. "Oh Spike, help me to choose the dress." Bamboo steps back from the white unicorn. Rarity notices her and asks. "And who are you? You come here for the first time?"

"Eh... My name is Bamboo." The pink dragon rubs her head. "And... this is the first time I got here."

Spike teases. "Actually, she was dropped here in two days ago and had to suffering in starving." Bamboo turns to the purple dragon immediately and smacks his arm. "Ouch. But that the truth, right?"

The pink dragon is going to yell at him but Rarity coughs and says. "How poor! I can cook for you." Bamboo is going to retort but Rarity continues. "I need a dragon to try the fashion so this is a good chance to raise my imagination."

Bamboo tries to retort but Spike puts his claw on her shoulder. "Don't worry. She will cooperate."

"Oh thank you." Rarity drags the pink dragon inside as Spike follows her. "I will make the best dress for her."

Spike grins and Bamboo just glares at the purple dragon and wants to take revenge for him.


Twilight yawns and keeps working inside her library. Celestia have given her a lot of work to do. When she is working, she sees a book with no title. It has sticked by the note. 'The unfinished spell of Starwill the Bearded."

Twilight wants to open the book but the orange dragon comes inside. "Hey, you should go out now. Spike is going out too long."

Twilight sighs and prepares to leave the library. When she is just leaving, a familiar azure unicorn is walking to her, then she blasts at the purple unicorn. Twilight quickly dodges the blast. "Hey, what's wrong with you, Trixie."

"Twilight, Trixie challenges you to a magic duel." Trixie stands there and smiles. "This is a perfect time to prove that Trixie will be the most powerful unicorn in Equestria."

Twilight analyzes the azure mare and finds that she is wearing a black necklache with an black alicorn detail. From what she knows, this is the Alicorn Amulet. Twilight nods. "Fine. I will duel with you."

"All right. We will go to the park." Trixie turns away. "Trixie will show you why Trixie is the great and powerful unicorn."

Twilight and Sunset follow her. Sunset sighs. "You know what to do, right?"

"Right. We will rescue Trixie from that necklace." Twilight glares at the azure mare. "I don't know why she has that but that artifact must be destroyed."

Sunset and Twilight follow Trixie to the park, where everyone is relaxing. Rainbow Dash hears it from the sky and flies to her friends to help her.