• ...
14
 28
 390

Let'a party.

Breaker is heading to the throne room with Amelia. The brown Abyssian seems worried while the white cat has no sign to do that. The door is opened and Ametia is waiting for them. Breaker bows at his mother but Amelia doesn't do the same.

Amertia nods. "Thank you for your help, Amelia. The marathon is successful beyond my prediction."

"You're welcome." Amelia waves her paw. "But I see this competition is a bit unfair because of Breaker's team."

"I don't mind. It's just because I have seen what Breaker's friend can do. Can I use your racing?"

"I don't know what you can do with ice skating." Amelia gives her a book. "This is the book to show how to use the road and how to maintain the road, except for skiing."

"Thank you. I want to reward you with something. But it seems that you don't need it."

"I'll save it." Amelia smiles. "Don't worry."

"Thank you. Now, can you leave me and my daughter alone? I have to talk to her."

Amelia turns to leave them alone. Ametia commands the guard to leave the room too. Now, there are only two Abyssian in the room. Breaker sighs. "I feel useless in my team."

"That's not your fault for being weak." Ametia smiles. "That's because they are too good. Even the best mage can't be their opponent."

Breaker smiles. "Thank you."

"Now, I want to ask you a question?" The queen stands up. "Can you keep your title as princess Ethna? I will appreciate it when you return."

"What do you mean by 'keeping the title'?"

"Because I want everyone to know that the lost princess will return, and you can go to Ponyville and keep being the Abyssian named Breaker." Ametia walks to the window. "That's all I want."

"I think I can take that title." Breaker hugs Ametia. "Sorry mom, I shouldn't leave like that."

"You have no fault here. "Ametia hugs back. "I shouldn't push you to marry." Then she releases Breaker. "Now, you should go. Your friend is waiting for you at the train station."

"Thank you." Breaker leaves the room. "See you later, mom."

Breaker leaves the room and sighs in relief. She is happy when her daughter can finally find her place. Ametia sits down and writes two letters. One for Celestia and another to the soldiers. She wants to catch Liner to pay for his crime.


"Ah... good thing that we manage to come back to normal form."

Sunset and Spike stretch their bodies to relax while Twilight carries the trophy and Amelia is lying on Twilight's back. They are waiting for Breaker to come back.

Waiting for a while, they see Breaker and Craka come to them with some soldiers. The purple dragon smiles. "I thought you would stay here, Breaker."

"It's Princess Ethna for you." Breaker puts on the fake crown. "Now you have to bow for me."

Sunset folds her claws. "Even your mother can't make me bow, what are you to decide that?

Craka giggles while Breaker huffs. She throws the fale crown away. "You have no fun."

"I don't know." Sunset points at the trail. "Ready to go to Ponyville."

Breaker turns to her sister, then the duo hugs each other. The train has come and Breaker says goodbye to her sister. She promises to her sister to be back.

The train starts running and the Newbie watches the country further from their sight. Breaker smiles and takes out a card. "Who wants to play some games?"


"I wonder how long they will be back. It has been three days already."

Pinkie Pie is tapping her hope and waiting for the librarians to come back. The pink pony is feeling bored because the store is empty. Rainbow Dash comes to her and asks. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing. Because my store is so empty today." Pinkie stands up and stares at Dash. "Can you be my customer?"

Rainbow Dash rubs her head. "Sure. I am going to eat some cupcakes and.." Pinkie rushes to her kitchen. "Muffin."

Rainbow Dash is waiting for Pinkie Pie. After a while, a white earth pony with pink mane comes inside. She looks around and sees Dash is lying on the table. The mare teases. "It looks like someone is bored after being lied to in the hospital."

"Come on Redheart." Whine Rainbow. "That's just an accident."

"And you get two accidents per month." Redheart sits next to the cyan pony. "I like to see your face after that."

Rainbow Dash feels annoyed and gets up. "Anyway, what are you doing here? Today is your working day, right?"

"Doctor Horse saw me work a lot so he persuaded Slime to make me have a three days break." Redheart huffs. "I hope the patients are still fine under their hooves."

"That's because you don't have your break." Rainbow points at herself. "I will have a break if I want to."

Redheart teases. "Yeah, your break days are in the hospital."

Rainbow glares at the white pony. Pinkie comes outside with cupcakes and muffins. The pink pony looks at Redheart and laughs, then she hugs her. "Oh, I thought you were going to prison yourself in the hospital."

"Come on, I'm not that bad."

"Really?" Pinkie takes out her note in her mane. "You literally work in hospitals 16 hour in a day. For creatures and animals."

Redheart is going to retort but the door is opened. Fluttershy is running inside and takes Redheart's hoof. "I'm glad you are here,Redheart. Please help me to save a dog."

"Eh sure... "

Redheart stands up and follows the yellow pegasus to hee cottage. When they get there, Redheart sees a wolf nearly lose his forehead and leave a big hole on it. Looking closer, the earth pony can see the wolf's skull. Checking its eyes, it is closed due to the hole.

Redheart is surprised and asks. "Where did you have this wolf? This is a miracle when I see a wolf is still alive with a big hole like this."

"I just found it from the forest. I have to calm it down and treat his usual wound."

"I don't know how can I do this, but at least give it a try. All I need is a nurse." Redheart takes out two bottles of disinfectant solution, then pours it into the hole. The white pony sighs when she doesn't see any reaction from the wolf. "This wolf lost its feeling."

Redheart wraps the bandage around the wolf. Fluttershy asks. "So, why does the wolf have this kind of wound?"

"Maggots." Redheart cuts the bandage. "The maggots have carved this hole in this wolf. Now, can you take it to the vet?"

"Hmmm... sure." Fluttershy start! leading the wolf to the hospital for animals. "I hope he will be okay."

"He will. I admit that this wolf is lucky."

Redheart smiles and promises to visit it in two days, then she goes to the park to relax herself.


Sunset and others come back to Ponyville. It's a long day when they are in Saddle Abrarian. Breaker says goodbye to them to go back to the guild. When they are walking to the library, a pink pony rushes to the purple dragon and hugs him tight.

Spike doesn't know what to say and he pushes the pink pony. Pinkie bounces around the purple dragon. "Where have you been? You missed your birthday party in three days."

Twilight grasps. "What? Spike's birthday is three days ago." The purple unicorn wraps her forehooves around her head. "Oh... I'm so terrible when I forget his birthday."

Spike pats Twilight's head. "That's okay Twilight, we all forget, right?"

Pinkie stares at the purple dragon. "Then what are you waiting for? I have made a party for you to come back. Oh wait, I have to tell our friend to know that, see ya." Then Pinkie runs away in fast speed

Sunset looks at Pinkie. "Wow, she can beat a car at that speed."

"A what now?" Twilight turns to the orange dragon. "Anyway, we have to go back to the library. My back is getting crushed by this trophy."

Amelia giggles. "Sometimes, lifting heavy things is also training."

The librarian goes inside the library. Pinkie opens the light and many gifts around with a big cake in the middle. Inside the library, the main 6, except Twilight, are cheering and singing 'happy birthday 'for Spike.

Spike rubs his head and blushes. "Wow, you don't even forget my birthday, despite it passing away."

"What do you mean?" Pinkie stares at him with a sad face. "Don't you like us?"

"No no no..." Spike waves his claw. "I'm just surprised."

"Gotcha."

Pinkie boops his snout and laughs, then she bounces back to the group. Spike chases Pinkie to tickle her but the pink pony just runs around to avoid being caught.

Twilight puts the trophy on the stage and sighs in relief. Rarity and Rainbow Dash look at the trophy and feel amazed by that trophy.

Rainbow Dash turns to the purple unicorn. "Where did you get this trophy? This is an amazing trophy."

Twilight smiles. "Well, me, Spike and Sunset participated into the race in Saddle Abaria, and we win the first place with Breaker."

Rainbow Dash just stares at her with wide eyes while Rarity keeps looking at the trophy. Twilight walks to Spike, who is tickling without mercy. "Hey, can you control your greed this time?"

"I'm fine, Twilight." Spike takes a piece of cake. "I just don't feel burned inside when receiving these gifts."

Twilight smiles and goes back to the party. Amelia forms the DJ equipment and starts playing music, but the music is so bad so Pinkie will play these tools. To everyone's surprise, Pinkie plays the DJ music very smoothly. The party is going on.


Yellow Sign is reading the information of one of the doctors who used to work in Canterlot. While she is reading, the knock on the door interrupts her. "Come in". A dark blue unicorn with yellow mane is coming inside. The old mare sighs. "I thought you had a patient to take care of, Blue Bed."

"The patient is going home. Just eat peacefully and avoid the stress, he will get better." The stallion closes the door. "I heard that you come to Ponyville, right?"

The old mare nods. "You're right. Yesterday someone called me for a liver transplant operation."

Blue Bed shakes his head and says with an arrogant tone. "You know that villange doesn't have any doctor like us, right? Bet that the operation has been in a dead end and call for help, right?"

"Actually..." the old mare looks away. "I thought that at first. And end up being an assistant for a doctor."

"Don't be humble like that." Blue Bed laughs and takes a sip of coffee. "The operation failed, right? You come back too soon at that time."

Yellow Sign slams the table, cause the stallion is surprised and looks at the old mare. The mare counters. "That operation was beyond our expectations. You don't know how crazy that operation is." Yellow Sign takes the medical record. "Take a look at this, it hurt my self-respect too much."

Blue Bed looks at the record and sees that the operation is successful in only 5 hours and 30 minutes. The stallion is shocked when he sees that. "Is this real?"

"I hope it is not real." Yellow Sign shakes her head. "You can come there to check."

"I don't know." Blue Bed stands up. "But give me the name of that doctor. I will prove that we are better than her."

"Good. I will write a letter to Doctor Slime. You can go there tomorrow." Yellow Sign starts writing the letter. "You don't need a name to realize. All you need to know that she is pretending as a nurse."

"I got this."

"Oh, what about your work here? I'm afraid that I don't have someone to replace you"

"You can call my student. This is a chance to improve him."

"I see."

Blue Bed leaves the room as the old mare finishes her letter. The mare looks back at the document, it's about a white mare in gothic style mane with the name Black Cross. The old mare sighs and continues reading about this mare.