• Published 20th Jan 2022
  • 1,789 Views, 350 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls Going Digital - WarriorofFaith18

  • ...
20
 350
 1,789

MetalPhantomon and Lillithmon! Preperations for Spirit Quest!

“When it is over, you will call me Master!”

Ripley stood ready to fight the two new Digimon they mutated as they merged from their cages. The reaper and vampire took aback at what he said as the reaper spoke.

“Are you… the one who created us?”

“That is correct! We brought you to life our mutagen and Digivolve you both into your present states!” Lewej stated.

The vampire smirked at Ripley as she walked slowly towards him. “Mmm. I’d be more than happy to pledge my loyalty to you, tall, vile, and handsome. You look like someone who loves to create chaos. And I LOVE chaos!”

Lewej showed jealousy as the vampire began touching Ripley as she tried to flirt with him. Ripley however, to her relief, moved the vampire off him unfazed.

“While I appreciate your loyalty, know this. You are beneath me, and you will serve both me and Lewej. And my first to you is never touch me again!”

The vampire was unfazed as she got up. “Then perhaps I can prove myself to you.” She then waved to Gladitron, who tried to hide his blush.

“I too pledge my allegiance to you both.” The reaper bowed.

“Very good. Mortar!” Ripley called before the head servant came in. “Have these two scanned. I want to know what they’re capable of.”

-----------

In the Spirit World, Leo, Shine Boy, Sunset, and Cody were just wrapping up their visit with Splinter and Oikawa. After being told about what needed to be done for the Spirit Quest, the four knew it was time to head back to the others.

“Do you all understand what you must do?” Splinter asked.

“We do, father. We won’t let you down.” Leo assured.

“I know.”

“And I will do what I can to help.” Shine Boy promised.

“We all will.” Sunset nodded.

“Then we wish you all good luck.” Oikawa smiled.

“Thank you.” Cody bowed.

Sunset patted the young Digidestined’s shoulder. “You ready to go back?”

“Yes I am.”

Shine Boy spoke up. “You guys go ahead. I need to ask Splinter something in private.”

Leo agreed, somehow knowing what the question is. “Okay. We’ll see you on the other side.”

After Leo, Cody, and Sunset disappeared, Splinter then looked at Shine Boy. “What troubles you, young warrior?”

“I’m sure you know about our newest member of our team Josh?”

“Yes. The one whose Digimon partner attacked the internet? I do.”

“And that’s the problem. The only one who doesn’t trust them is Tai and I don’t want that to be our downfall and cost us victory.”

“Because it has happened to you before, hasn’t it?”

Shine Boy flinched at the memory. “Yes. Even though we won, victory was bittersweet. I promised your daughter I’d tell her and the others about it. I just don’t want Josh to go through the same thing I did.”

“If you and the others continue to treat him as a friend, he will know he is among people who trust him and his partner.”

“Tai will have to learn on his own to trust them before his own distrust causes his downfall.” Oikawa added.

“I just hope he does before it’s too late.” Shine Boy muttered. “Well, that’s all I needed. I better get back. And thank you. Both of you.”

“Good luck, my young friend.” Splinter and Shine Boy bowed in respect before the hero disappeared.

-------

Shine Boy woke up to see Leo, Cody, Sunset, and Armadillomon waiting for him.

“Hope I didn’t keep you guys waiting.” He smiled before he put his beads away.

“Nah. You’re okay.” Sunset assured him.

As they got up, Cody noticed something. “Where’s Datirimon?”

“Don’t know. When I woke up, he was gone.” Armadillomon shrugged.

“Guess he left since his assignment to bring us here was accomplished.” Sunset guessed.

“Yeah. Well, come on everyone. Let’s get back to the Primary Village.” Leo suggested and they began to head back.

--------

Meanwhile, back at the Primary Village, Mikey was humming as he cooked a couple extra large pizzas on a big stone over a big fire while Pinkie was cooking over a dozen mini pizzas as well for the baby Digimon. Just then, Matt walked by.

“Hey, Mikey. How’s that grub coming along? I’m starved.”

“Should be about a couple more minutes.” Mikey answered.

Fugitoid began walking by. “Well, now that I’m fully charged, I’ll go relieve Love Shine and Rarity from guard duty.”

“Okay. Be careful, Professor.” Pinkie waved.

As the professor walked away, Joe spoke to Mikey. “It was very nice of one of the Mushroomon to give you the food for saving the village from Kimeramon.”

“I was amazed they had everything to make pizza with.” Mikey added. “Anyway, I was glad Gomamon recovered it when we fell down the waterfall.”

“Never let good food go to waste.” Boasted Gomamon. “Especially when it makes great pizza.”

“Hope you didn’t add anything like that one time and disgusts us again.” Raph griped.

“Relax! Pinkie helped me!”

“Careful, Raph. We might end up facing Pizza Face. Again!” Applejack warned.

“Don’t remind me.” Raph then turned to Davis and Gamer who came up. “Though how are you guys able to believe Pizza Face when it took us a bit to realize he’s real?”

“Well, for one, I’m debating it with a giant talking turtle.” Gamer stated.

“Plus, we’ve fought talking veggies, a walking egg, a moving cherry tree, and other weird Digimon. So, a talking pizza monster would be another day in the Digital World.” Added Davis.

“I bet us Digimon could eat that Pizza Face guy!” Veemon salivated while Raph just walked away grumbling.

Twilight looked around before asking. “Has anyone seen Leo or Sunset?”

“Cody’s not around either.” Yolei noticed.

“Neither’s Shine Boy.” Karai added.

“Last I saw, they went to check on Sunset after practice.” Shini recalled.

“Wait. Here they come.” Spike noticed the four coming out of the woods.

“Hey, bro. everything okay?” Gamer asked his older brother.

“Yeah. We just got a little sidetracked was all.”

“We had a bit of a trip to the past.” Cody put in.

“We’ll fill you guys in over dinner.” Leo assured.

Rainbow then turned to Sunset. “So, how’d it go with Princess Twilight, Sunset?”

“Pretty good. She believes in us in defeating Ripley and Lewej and the virus. She also hopes to meet Team Shine and the Digidestined someday.”

“I believe it, especially I tell her when I get back home.” Starlight added.

“Sounds great.” Sora smiled before April walked up with Donnie, Keno, Josh, and Keramon walked up.

“Guys. I just got off the phone with Caitlyn. The city’s still down on technology but has been stable so far. She and Zach have explained everything to Gabby, Buffy, Angel, and Carter and they’re all with the Mighty Mutanimals, where Rockwell was able to get their phones working.”

“Well, at least they’re okay for now.” Shine Girl breathed.

“Feelings mutual.”

“So we still got to face them soon.” Donnie reminded.

“We will, Donatello, we will.” Assured Leomon as he sat down.

“Well, we can’t fight on an empty stomach!” Agumon groaned.

Just then, the clock near Pinkie rang. “Oh goody! Pizza’s ready!”

“Great! Bring on the grub.” Casey grinned.

As Twilight and April levitated the pizzas off the cooking stoves, Pinkie reached in her bag and pulled out a huge blanket for everyone to sit on as well as enough sodas and plates, much to everyone’s surprise.

Ogremon jaw dropped. “Is there anything she CAN’T do?”

“It’s best not to ask.” Sweetie Belle patted his hand.

“Well, C’mon. I’m hungry!” Applebloom smiled.

Not far from the group, Kari was walking towards her friends when things were starting to look bleak again.

“Oh no.” she mumbled.

The she gasped as a giant shadow covered her. Then, a sinster voice whispered.

“You cannot resist forever. Soon, you will give in!”

Kari was then spooked as a hand grabbed her shoulder. “Just keep away!” she cried.

“Nice to see you too.” Kari turned and saw it was Night Shine who was raising a brow at her. She also saw things were back to normal.

“Oh, Luke, sorry about that.” She apologized.

“You alright?”

“Yeah. Just need to rest.” Kari smiled.

“Yeah. Okay.” But when Kari started to head back, Night Shine could see through her fake smile, knowing she was hiding something. He then seemed to ponder something as he headed back.

-------

Soon, everyone sat on the blanket as Twilight and April held the pizzas up with their powers and magic while Leo pulled out both swords.

“Here we go, Friends! The new and improved Turbo Gintsu!” Mikey announced as Leo sliced up the pizzas. The slices all landed on the plates while some lifted their plate to catch their slices. “Still slices! Still dices! And still makes French fries in three different-”

As Mikey boasted, Veemon put his plate down and tried to catch his slice with his mouth.

SPLOT!

As a result, the slice landed on his face instead of his mouth.

“Whoops.” Mikey cringed while some of the group chuckled.

"Nice catch, Veemon." Davis deadpanned.

Veemon, however, was unfazed. “Mmm. Cheese.” He salivated as he slurped his slice.

“Okay, everyone. Dig in.” Leo said as everyone began eating.

“I’m gonna go feed the baby Digimon their pizzas before I eat.” Fluttershy said as she got up.

“Need some help?” Kari offered.

“Sure.” Fluttershy nodded.

“I better come in case any of the babies get upset.” Elecmon followed them.

“We’ll make sure no one eats your slices.” Gatomon assured them as the two walked away.

As he ate, Ogremon wowed at what he was eating. “Wow! Who’d of thought that combining cheese and bread could so…. Yummy?”

“They’re good, aren’t they?” Sweetie Belle smiled.

“Very impressive.” Leomon agreed as he ate his slice.

“Yummy!” Applebloom added.

“Yep. Good stuff.” Bebop assured.

“Really awesome.” Scootaloo grinned.

“Couldn’t have said it better myself, Scoots.” Rainbow thumbed up.

Seeing Kari helping Fluttershy and Elecmon feed the baby Digimon aways from the group, Leo decided it was time to tell everyone what Splinter and Oikawa said in the spirit world. “Okay, guys. It’s time to tell you what we heard on the way back here.”

Leo, Sunset, Shine Boy, and Cody told everyone about seeing the past with Splinter and Oikawa as well as the warning about Milleniummon. They also mention about Splinter’s suggestion of a Spirit Quest. When they were done, everyone was surprised and worried as Izzy was the first to speak.

“I remember Gennai telling us about the Kraang trying to ally with the Dark Masters only to get booted out, but I would never have guessed that they’d lose a canister of mutagen here as well.”

“Yeah. And if we had trouble with those Digimon before, imagine if they had used the mutagen when they had the chance.” Matt pointed out.

“Just the thought gives me goose bumps.” Shuddered Sora.

“That be an already bad enough nightmare.” Feared Mimi.

“But at least we lucked out. So, to speak.” Joe breathed.

“But right now, what worries me now is this Milleniummon.” Tai mentioned.

“He does sound familiar to me.” Ken pondered, vaguely remembering an adventure he had before he became The Digimon Emperor.

“How so?” Yolei asked.

“it’s a vague memory, but I think I faced something similar to him before I was overcome by darkness.”

Leomon then spoke up. “I had heard legends of Milleniummon. He is supposed to be in the same level as Apocylamon. We may have a tough battle on our hands.”

Josh spoke up. “I heard about Millenniumon as well.”

“Really?” Starlight asked.

“Now why doesn’t that surprise me.” Tai mumbled.

Gamer then snapped. “Just stop! That’s getting old really fast! What has Keramon done to prove it’s the same one you fought before? Huh? Huh?”

Tai said nothing due to being shocked and have nothing to answer.

“Comrade! Control yourself!” Rocksteady tried to reason with Gamer, who only sneered.

“That’s what I thought.” He sat back down and took a deep breath. “Please continue, Josh.”

“When Keramon and I busted up a crowd of Vademon in the real world who were kidnapping humans to try to sacrifice them for a dark lord Millenniumon, but he stopped them.”

“Is Ripley planning on reviving Milleniummon like Devimon?” Shine Girl asked.

“I’m afraid not.” Shine Boy shook his head. “It sounded like he doesn’t even know about the canister flickering.”

“And it’s too late to prevent his return?” Applejack asked.

“It sounded like it. But we still have a chance to defeat him. That’s where the Spirit Quest comes in.” Leo answered.

“What is this Spirit Quest?” Davis raised a brow.

“It’s another step in ninja training.” Sunset explained. “The Turtles, I and the Rainbooms, minus Twilght, as well as our students at the Friendship School have done it and succeeded. All it is is you journey into nature and face your spiritual adversary while correcting your biggest flaw. It will not be easy, but we know you all can do it.”

Leo continued. “Also, you have to travel alone so your Digimon partners can’t go with you.”

“What?” gasped Veemon.

“Well, that seems unfair.” Armadillomon sighed.

“I don’t it supposed to be fair but efficient, Armadillomon.” Hawkmon stated.

"If you say so." Wormmon sighed.

"Hope it works out well." Patamon shrugged.

“Consider it part of the test. If you can prove you can fight on your own, the better you can fight together.” Leo advised. “Cody, you already know what you need to do. While you can show wisdom beyond your age, you can easily jump to conclusions in a hasty attitude. You must be patient and make sure you check the facts before you solve the problem.”

“I will do my best.” Cody bowed in respect.

“I know you will. Davis, you are fearless and just, but you aren’t very bright and can be egotistic at times. You must use your head to work smarter, not harder.”

“Don’t I always?” Leo shot a look at Davis’ remark. “Right. Don’t answer that.”

“Yolei, you’re very smart, but you easily crack under pressure. Remember, stormy seas grow calm when the wind stops blowing. Calm your mind and you can overcome any obstacle.”

“I suppose.” Yolei shrugged.

“T.K., you have an understandable hatred to the powers of darkness, but you shouldn’t let it consume you or you will be like them. Be like the stone and let the river flow by you.”

“I understand.” T.K. nodded.

“And finally, Ken, you may have moved on from your past, but the shame of it weighs you down. Be like the wind and let nothing weigh you down.”

“Of course.” Ken understood.

Yolei then noticed one was not mentioned. “What about Kari? Isn’t she going on this Spirit Quest?”

Shine Boy spoke up. “Kari has her own dilemma to work on. It’s just as important. She hasn’t spoken about it because she chooses to face it alone.”

Night Shine raised a brow at what he just heard as Leo spoke up.

“It’s getting late. The Spirit Quest will start at dawn. So, I suggest you should take this evening to prepare. And as you all do that, we’ll continue Tai and the others’ training.”

Just then, Kari, Elecmon, and Fluttershy came back from feeding the Baby Digimon and sat back down.

“The baby Digimon really love those pizzas. Thanks for making one for each of them, Mikey, and Pinkie.” Elecmon smiled.

“It was our pleasure, Elecmon.” Pinkie grinned.

“Didn’t want them feeling left out. Besides, pizza tastes better when shared.” Mikey smiled.

“When you’re not devouring it before anyone gets a slice.” Raph joked as he and Rainbow laughed while Mikey shot him a look.

“So, what did we miss?” Kari asked before eating her slice.

Davis answered. “Other than we’re gonna face a tough Digimon called Milleniummon as well as Ripley and Lewej.”

“Oh dear.” Gasped Fluttershy.

“Davis and the others will be going separate ways in the woods for spiritual training.” Karai explained, without going into full detail in order to not upset her. “We advise you to do the same thing, Kari.”

“I understand.” Kari nodded. Maybe that’s what I need to deal with what I’m dealing with, she thought.

After they were finished with their dinner, the heroes cleaned up and began to set up camp. Elecmon let them use some of his firewood he gathered in case the babies felt cold and even gave Fluttershy permission to sleep near the baby Digimon. As everyone were picking their sleep spot, Shine Boy was not far away doing some exercises before bed as he noticed Leo walked by him. “Going to relieve Fugitoid from guard duty?”

“Yep.” Leo nodded before noticing his friend’s concerned look. “Something bothering you?”

“Just worried about Tai’s unhelpful accusations against Josh and Keramon, especially after Gamer’s outburst earlier. He needs to get over it if we’re going to face this Milleniummon, not to mention Ripley and Lewej.”

“Agreed.” The two turned to see Karai and Night Shine walk up to them. “And he’s not the only Digidestined we should be concerned about.”

Shine Boy and Leo looked at each other, knowing they had to tell the truth while Shine Boy continued his exercise. “It’s Kari, isn’t it?”

Night Shine walked around him. “Yeah. I’m sure you know by now there’s something off about her. And that’s why you two talked to Sunset, April, and T.K. about it back at the temple, wasn’t it?”

“Nothing ever escapes you, bro.” Shine Boy sighed. “Yes, that is why we talked. T.K. told us there’s this world called the Dark Ocean that always haunts Kari.”

“We agreed not tell anyone because we have enough to worry about and the others could focus on their training. T.K. helped her last time, but we don’t have any knowledge about this Master they’ve heard about.” Leo added. “I’m sorry if you guys feel betrayed.”

“You know I don’t like being in the dark. But I do understand why you kept it a secret.” Karai noted.

“Yeah, I think I can forgive you guys under one condition.” Night Shine smirked. “That I get involved in this as well.”

“Count me in too.” Karai stated.

Leo looked at Shine Boy, who was finishing his stretches. “We may need their help, Leo, and the sooner we help Kari, the better.”

“Okay. You’re both in.” Leo sighed.

“Hold you to that.” Night Shine drank some root beer and walked away.

Karai smiled to Leo. “Now that we settled that, let’s get to guard duty.”

“Okay.” Leo then turned to Shine Boy. “You have a goodnight.”

“Goodnight, Shine Boy.” Karai waved as they walked away.

“Goodnight, my friends.” Shine Boy then looked to where Ripley was stationed at. “And good luck to us all tomorrow.”

------------

Meanwhile, Ripley and Lewej enter the room where Mortar had finished scanning the two new Digimon.

“Alright, Mortar, what did you learn?” Ripley asked.

Mortar nodded as he stood before the reaper. “Here is what I learned of our two new soldiers. First, this is MetalPhantomon. He is an Ultimate level cyborg who can use his energy scythe to fight. Plus, he can subjugate foes to nightmares, in order to feed off of their despair.”

“Hmmm. Tempting.” Ripley pondered.

“And the other one?” Lewej glared at the vampire who playfully stuck her tongue at her as Mortar continued.

“Her name is Lillithmon. She is a mega level representing the Moon and Seduction. She confounds her opponents with her bewitchingly lovely appearance, and it is said that those who are taken in by her temptations are invariably granted death. Her reputation as the "Goddess of Darkness" is appropriate, as she offers generosity towards vice, but only cruel outrages towards virtue. The demonic "Mystic Claw" on her right arm corrodes everything it touches.”

“We got the Seduction part well known.” Gladitron huffed as Lillithmon waved at him.

“Hrrm. A manipulator and a seducer.” Ripley showed unsurely on his face when The Chaos Mage walked in.

“If I may intrude, Nephew. They may seem a bit flawed, but as you can see, they have other attributes.” He pointed to MetalPhantomon who grabbed a bar from a cage nearby and bent it with ease while Lillithmon slashed at a cage and the bars fell to pieces as a result.

Taking a deep breath, Ripley turned to his uncle. “Maybe I’ll keep them around after all.” He then called to the two. “Come! It’s time for the next part of the plan.”

As he and Lewej led the two out with Mortar, Gladitron, and Chaos Mage behind them, no one saw in the stash of mutagen one certain canister flickered purple.

To Be Continued

Author's Note:

Will The Digidestined succeed in their Spirit Quest to stop Ripley Lewej and Milleniummon? Or will they lose to MetalPhantomon and Lillithmon? Find out next time!

- It was Ezio 1-3's idea to have Lillithmon flirt with Ripley and Gladitron while I want Ripley to still be loyal to Lewej. Originally, I thought about him having dates who tried to usurped him only to pay big time, but scrapped it.

- Lillithmon is based on what she was like on Digimon Fusion and MetalPhantomon is similar to what he was on Data Squad.

-The Digidestined have faced numerous crazy Digimon so I think they would believe Mikey about Pizza Face while Gamer uses a good point. Shine Boy, Shine Girl, and Love Shine just heed everyone's warning about not listening to Mikey.

-I'm aware Wildcard did the turbo genstu scene way back in Turtles in Equestria, I just had to do it again, only have Veemon mess it up on purpose.

-Josh's encounter with Vademon is based on Digimon Adventure 2020 where they worshipped Milleniummon.

-I had rewatched Digimon Zero Two to pick out the Digidestined's flaws. the older Digidestined will have some training to catch up on so they'll be out of the Spirit Quest.


special thanks to Ezio1-3 for his help on this.

Next Time: Digi Spirit Quest! Part 1