• Published 20th Jan 2022
  • 1,784 Views, 350 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls Going Digital - WarriorofFaith18

  • ...
20
 350
 1,784

Milleniummon's Last Stand

Everyone held on as the ship continued to tremble as the purple light continued to intensify.

“Something’s emerging from the light!” April cried.

She was right. There from the light emerged a giant Digimon that resembled Kimeramon with a darker color scheme. Its back was covered by a huge aura, which visibly retained big cannons.

“It must be Milleniummon!” Shine Boy deduced.

“With power like that, it must be him!” Leomon agreed.

The wind intensified as everyone held on tight.

“Hang on! It’s like the eye of a hurricane!” Love Shine gasped.

“I’m just glad we don’t have to go near that thing!” Joe added.

“Joe! I’m afraid that is exactly what we HAVE to do!” Tai declared as he made his way towards Milleniummon.

“I did NOT hear that!” Night Shine snapped as everyone else was equally surprised.

Leo hurried towards Tai’s position. “Tai’s right! Our only chance is to neutralize Milleniummon and send him back before he reaches full power! That is the reason why our armors were created in the first place!”

“But wouldn’t the mutagen he fed off of make him too powerful for that?” Mimi asked.

“Mimi’s right! You guys may not have the strength to beat him!” Yolei added.

Then an idea came to Donnie. “But we have alternate sources! The geodes! Our Medallions! Your crests!”

Twilight quickly caught on. “He’s right! If we combine all our powers and magic directly into the center of Milleniummon’s power core, it should be enough to send him back to where he came from!”

“What’s happening to the sky?” Everyone looked up to where Sweetie Belle pointed and to their shock, they could see upside worlds in the sky. Each world looked familiar to everyone.

“Is that…. New York?” Keno cried.

-------

Back in New York, Zach and Caitlyn hurried on top of a building to see what was happening. With them were their friends Gabby, Buffy, Angel, and Carter as well as the Mighty Mutanimals.

“What’s going on?” Caitlyn asked.

“It’s like the world’s upside down in the sky!” Buffy gasped.

“Eso no puede ser Buena.” Gabby whispered.

“It appears to be a rip in the dimensional barrier.” Rockwell deduced.

“Could this be what the guys are dealing with?” Zach asked.

“It must be. I think I can see them up there!” Leatherhead pointed.

“Do the turtles look different?” Bandit squinted trying to get a better look.

“Isn’t there anything we can do to help our buds?” Hokum asked Slash.

“If we can’t get to them, how can we help them?”

“I guess all we can do is hope.” Ray suggested.

“Getim Mikey!” Mondo hollered.

Mona joined in. “Win, Raphael!”

As everyone watched, Gabby whispered another word. “Casey.”

------

Over at Canterlot High, Principal Celestia was getting some paperwork done when she heard Flash Sentry outside the building.

"Hey! You guys see that?"

She looked out her window and saw the dimensional rip out in the sky and began to worry.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say it's a rip in the Space time continuum." Micro Chip guessed.

"This doesn't bode well." Sandalwood winced.

"Look!" Everyone turned to Wallflower Blush who pointed up. "I think I see the Rainbooms!"

Sapphire Night was next to her. "Yeah! And are those the Turtles? They look a little different."

"Well, whatever that thing is, they're fighting, we just gotta hope they'll beat it!"

As everyone agreed with Flash's statement, Vice Principal Luna walked into Celestia's office.

"Oh! I see you've noticed the sky! What do you think we should do, Sister?"

"Hope." Celestia told her before whispering. "Girls. Turtles. Be careful."

--------

“Twilight!”

In Equestria, Spike hurried to Princess Twilight who was talking to Princess Celestia in Canterlot castle.

“What’s wrong, Spike?” Twilight asked.

“You might want to look outside!” Spike panted.

The princesses ran to the balcony and gasped at the sight. The dimensional rip was in the skies of Equestria as well. Every pony looked at it in worry.

Just then, Blade Swipe hurried on the balcony with them. “Sweet Celestia!”

“What is that?” Twilight gasped.

Celestia took a better look at it. “Is that…. The Turtles?”

“It must have something to do with that virus in the Digital World Sunset Shimmer told me about.” Twilight realized. “I wish I was there to help them.”

Celestia held her former student with her wing. “All we can do now is hope they can win!”

“Indeed.” Blade agreed. “We can still be with them in spirit.”

Twilight nodded and looked up in concern. “Leo.”

-------

In Columbus, Serenity was seeing what was happening as well.

“Tony.” She hoped.

------

Throughout other dimensions, everyone was seeing what was happening. The two-dimensional Turtles watched from on top of Vinnie’s Pizzeria as Michelangelo dropped his slice. In Gotham, Batman noticed as he stood on top of a gargoyle. In Moo Mesa, Montana Moo stopped riding his horse as he saw the sky as he was joined by Cowlorado and Dakota. In their world, Sam and Max were still beating up on Daemon when they noticed the sky. The Serious turtles watched from their New York on top of a building.

-------

Back in the Digital World, Izzy spoke up. “If I recall, you guys said Milleniummon has the power to create and destroy dimensions!”

“He’s right!” Pinkie held up her tablet. “It’s in chapter 9!”

Everyone looked at her confused before Garbagemon spoke up. “Milleniummon is reaching critical stage! If we don’t stop him now, he’ll be too powerful to neutralize! It’ll jeopardize the whole multiverse!”

Josh nodded. "Power like that must be stopped before it reaches maximum capacity. If we strike, we strike now!"

“Wait a sec! If we don’t stop this guy here and now-“

Sunset was able to answer Applejacks question before she finished. “All universes will be at risk! Gotham! Moo Mesa! Even Dimension X!”

“And Equestria!” Starlight added.

“But the multiverse can’t end! Not with all the movies coming out this summer!” Applebloom cried.

"Not to mention Comic con in a couple months!" Gamer added.

Ogremon crawled closer to Leomon. “Leomon, you kidder! I bet you know about this and never told us, am I right?”

Leomon shouted back. “I only went with what I learned through legends! Also, I knew if I told you the whole story, you wouldn’t want to face him!”

“That’s the cruelest thing you’ve ever said, Leomon!” Ogremon was blown back and landed next to Bebop and Rocksteady. “You’re right of course! But that was still cruel!”

Davis then called out to everyone. “You heard ‘em! Let’s beat Milleniummon!”

“But how can we beat him?” Sora asked.

Josh pondered. "Maybe If we combine all our mega-level digimon's attacks?"

Tai thought for a moment before agreeing. “I guess that be our best option.”

“Then we better do it at full strength!” Ken declared.

“Yeah!” Davis cheered before Paildramon began glowing.

“Paildramon mega digivolve to… IMPERIALDRAMON!”

As the giant dragon Digimon stomped towards Milleniummon, Scootaloo awed. “Now that is a dragon!”

“I think Ken and Davis had the right idea!” Matt spoke to Tai.

“Yeah. He had at full strength!” Tai agreed and then WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon flew up into a bright light.

“WarGreymon/MetalGarurumon DNA digivolve to… Omnimon!”

Omnimon then landed next to Diaboromon who got a look at his ally. “So this was how you defeated my predecessor before?”

Omnimon nodded. “Only this time, we fight together!”

“Everyone! Let’s give them a hand!” Leo called as he, Raph, Donnie, Mikey, Bebop, and Rocksteady all joined the mega Digimon to stop Milleniummon. Just then, Imperialdramon glowed again.

“Imperialdramon! Mode change to…. Fighter mode!”

Sunset then turned to the other Rainbooms. “Girls! Give your geode powers to Imperialdramon like last time!”

The Rainbooms did as told, resulting in Imperialdramon turning into his ninja mode like when he defeated Devimon.

“Guys! Our medallions!” Donnie told his brothers.

The Turtles pulled out their medallions and used their powers to form the weapon Imperialdramon used before. Imperialdramon was about to grab it when he stopped and looked at Diaboromon and turned to Leo. “Give it to Diaboromon.”

Diaboromon smiled as he accepted it. "I'm honored. "

Josh looked at the other Digidestined. "Try mega digivolution now! And concentrate your power on us!"

“Alright! Let’s hope that upgrade from Garbagemon pulls through. Everyone remember what Piximon taught us!” Sora called as hers, Izzy, Joe, Mimi’s Digivices began glowing.

“GARUDAMON DIGIVOLVE TO….. PHEONIXMON!”

Garudamon transformed into a giant yellow bird with four wings and a metal head.

“MEGAKABUTERIMON DIGIVOLVE TO… HERCULESKABUTERIMON!”

MegaKabuterimon was now a giant golden bug with three horns on his head and wings.

“ZUDOMON DIGIVOLVE TO… VIKEMON!”

Where Zudomon was stood a giant white hairy Digimon with a Viking helmet and two giant maces on his shoulders.

“LILLYMON DIGIVOLVE TO… ROSEMON!”

A humanoid Digimon stood where Lillymon was with a rosebud on her head and vines for her hair and she carried at thorned vine like a whip.

“Whoa.” Whispered Fluttershy.

“Sweet!” Awed Rainbow.

“Metal.” Casey grinned.

“I like how Rosemon's colors match.” Rarity commented.

“Let’s hope it’s enough to beat Milleniummon!” Leomon hoped.

“Agreed.” Shine Boy then turned to his team. “I have a feeling they could use some Shine power. C'mon!”

As Team Shine hurried over, Ogremon whispered to Applebloom. “You think It’s wrong that I think Rosemon looks kinda cute?”

Applebloom could only respond with a shrug followed by Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo.

Josh jumped onto Diaboromon's shoulder and looked up at Millenniummon with a stoic look on his face. "I wont let anyone get hurt. I swear it."

Everyone jumped on their Digimon each carrying a Rainboom. The CMCs each rode with their sisters as everyone else ran up next to Team Shine and the Armored Mutants.

"Okay everyone! Get ready! This is it!" Twilight proclaimed.

"Everyone prepare your attacks NOW!" Tai ordered.

Once everyone took a chance to charge their attacks, Leo then spoke. "Aim directly at Milleniummon's center! Everything you got! Fire! NOW!"

The Digimon, mutants, and others blasted right at Milleniummon's core.

As the attacks hit him, Milleniummon stood up and roared in pain.

“I think we got his attention!” Mikey joked.

Milleniummon then began turning towards the heroes.

“He’s beginning to resist!” Gasped Mimi.

“It’s twenty against one. How is he this strong?!” Night Shine sweated.

April felt her head. “He’s still getting hurt! We gotta keep pouring it on!”

“Da! Ugly Digimon is no match for the Bebop and Rocksteady! And comrades.” Rocksteady boasted.

“Well said, Rock!” Bebop smiled as he fired at the giant.

As his team fired on Milleniummon, Shine Boy then turned to Diaboromon and had an idea. “Guys! Aim your Shine power at Diaboromon!”

“Wait what?” Gamer took back.

“If we combine our powers with Diaboromon, it might be enough to give him a boost!”

Josh overheard his plan. “It won’t destroy Diaboromon, will it?”

“No! Shine power only affects beings with evil. If their hearts and souls are more good than evil, it will be more beneficial.”

Josh thought for a moment before looking to Diaboromon who was still firing at Milleniummon and the two nodded in agreement. Josh then turned to Shine Boy. “Do it!”

Then, Shine Boy, Gamer, Shine Girl, and Love Shine all aimed their beams at Diaboromon, which caused his attack to grower bigger and brighter. Then he began to glow and now wore white armor and a shogun like helmet similar to his old one.

“Check out Diaboromon!” Applebloom gasped.

“Amazing!” Starlight blinked.

“It’s like he’s got a new Shogun mode!” Mikey awed.

Diaboromon then combined his attack with the weapon Imperialdramon lent him and made his attack bigger.

“If that power increased Diaboromon!” Izzy theorized before turning to the Digidestined. “Everyone! Combine your attacks with Omnimon!”

While on Phoenixmon, Sunset turned to Sora. “Sora! Have everyone drop me and the girls off Imperialdramon. I got an idea!”

Sora nodded and did what she was told. Soon, all the Rainbooms, Starlight, and the CMCs were on Imperialdramon's shoulder.

Sunset told her plan. “I know we gave our magic to Imperialdramon but if we connect to our magic and geodes, we can give enough power to help beat Milleniummon!”

“Isn’t that dangerous?” Fluttershy worried.

“Would that like do more harm than good?” Rarity asked.

Twilight held up a calculator. “I ran the numbers and calculated a ninety seven percent chance we’ll survive.”

“Okay. What about the three percent?” Rainbow raised a brow.

“Milleniummon destroys us.”

The girls gasped at Twilight’s answer.

“It’s still an A.” Sunset assured them.

“We’ll I’m taking it!” Applejack stood up.

“Me too!” Pinkie joined in.

“Let’s do this!” Starlight nodded.

The girls formed a circle and held hands. As they concentrated, they all glowed brightly and the glow covered Imperialdramon, making him more stronger.

Meanwhile, the other Digimon concentrated their attacks on Omnimon powering him up as well. Then Omnimon began to transform as well. His WarGreymon arm was now red with a spikey shield shoulder and gun while the MetalGarurumon arm was gold with bigger spikes and sword.

"Now that's cool." Karai admitted.

"For once, I agree." Night Shine added.

As the three fired their attacks, Diaboromon put his weapon in the middle and it expanded. Imperialdramon, Omnimon, and the other Digimon grabbed it and began jabbing it at Milleniummon, surrounded by a rainbow aura. The armor mutants and Team Shine jumped up and helped out along with Leomon and Ogremon. Milleniummon roared as he tried to resist the weapon.

"He's resisting!" Casey cried.

"Keep trying!" Shine Girl grunted.

Josh struggled the most. "After all of that, it's still not enough."

"No, Josh!" Josh turned to April. "We CAN do this, but we can't doubt ourselves!"

"We got this Josh! Cause we're there for each other!" Davis grinned.

"That's what makes our teamwork strong!" Shine Boy put in.

"It's because of our family bond!" Leo added.

"And the Magic of Friendship!" Sunset followed up.

"You're Digidestined, Josh! You are not alone!" Tai declared.

Josh grinned. "You're right! We've got each other! And those who are watching! That's all we need!"

Then, Josh's crest began to glow along with the other crests. the rainbow aura then was surrounded by the crests and cutie marks and insignias as it intensified. Milleniummon then roared trying to fight back.

Mikey then called out to Josh. "Hey Josh! Care to do the honors?"

Josh smiled and nodded before he along with everyone else shouted the same word.

"BOOYAKASHA!"

Everyone then pushed in as Imperialdramon, Omnimon, and Diaboromon finally impaled Milleniummon with the weapon. on the other end of Milleniummon, a rainbow shot from the other end as Milleniummon roared in pain. then the same purple light appeared and began to implode the ship.

"Time to check out!" Keno shouted.

The Digimon flew everyone to safety. They then watched as the ship got sucked in the light. Then Milleniummon reached his hand out before it crumbled back in the light. Finally, the light fell to the ground.

"And that's that!" Raph cheered.

Just then, The Armor Mutants began to short circuit.

"What's happening?" Mikey asked.

"I don't how I know, but the spirits of our armor are going down to make sure Milleniummon never returns." Donnie explained.

"It makes sense since they were created to stop him." Sunset nodded before Donnie, Raph, and Mikey powered down.

"Well, it was fun while it lasted." Bebop sighed as he and Rocksteady powered down.

Leo clenched his fists as he watched his armor powered down. then the six spirits floated up before the spirits of the armor faced the heroes.

Then, Leo's armor then spoke. "And now, the danger has passed. Milleniummon has been neutralized. Thanks to your crests and friendship. You are indeed proved worthy of the power. One day, Milleniummon will grow strong enough to return. And so shall we. But for now, we must return to the debt to keep watch under Milleniummon so he never returns anytime soon. Farewell, Ninjas and Digidestined. May your family bond and friendship watch over you."

In a blinding light, the spirits dove into where Milleniummon fell. then, six statues were formed in its place. Each statue represented the Digi Armor Spirits.

Just then, Gennai arrived. "Well done. All of you. The virus is gone along with Milleniummon."

"Are the other worlds safe too, Mr. Gennai?" Sweetie asked.

"Just watch." Gennai pointed up.

Sure enough, the dimensional rips were closing back up, to everyone’s relief.

------

In New York, The Mutanimals and humans were watching as earth’s technology turned back on again.

“They did it!” Caitlyn smiled.

“And they saved the world!” Zach added as Carter twirled Buffy in joy.

Rockwell checked his monitors. “It appears the virus has been neutralized. Earth technology is working normally again.”

“Bueno.” Gabby smiled.

“Cowabunga.” Mondo cheered as he high fived Bandit.

Slash sighed in relief as he looked to the sky.

-------

Back at Canterlot High, the students all cheered for their friends' victory while Principal Celestia plopped back in her chair in relief and smiled at Luna, who was equally relieved, and the two sisters nodded.

--------

Back in Equestria, Princess Twilight and Princess Celestia sighed in relief as the dimension rip sealed back up.

“It appears our friends were victorious.” Celestia smiled.

“That’s a relief.” Spike breathed.

“That’s our friends for you.” Blade nodded.

“I better check in with Sunset.” Twilight then turned to Spike. “Spike, could you fetch the magic journal please? It should be in the guest room.”

“On my way, Twilight.” Spike scurried off as Twilight, Celestia, and Blade headed towards the throne room.

-------

In Columbus, Serenity smiled to see everything back to normal. She pulled out a picture from her pocket and kissed it. The picture was of her and Shine Boy.

-----

Throughout universes, many were happy and relieved as the dimensional rip was sealed. The two-dimensional turtles went back to eating pizza. Batman continued to swing around Gotham as if nothing happened. Montana Moo continued to ride around Moo Mesa with his buddies. Sam and Max went back to booking Daemon. The serious turtles smiled, knowing their friends saved the multiverse.

-------

Back in the Digital World, everyone was cheering for their victory as all the Digimon all reverted back to their rookie forms. The magic from Imperialdramon then returned to the Rainbooms' geodes.

“Yeah! We did it!” Davis hooted.

“Who saved the world?” Mikey cheered.

“We saved the world!” Pinkie cried.

Everyone laughed. Ken then grabbed Yolei and leaned towards her and the two kissed.

Hawkmon and Wormmon both smiled. “Well, it’s about time.” Hawkmon joked.

Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo all smiled at the two Digidestined. “AAW!”

Pinkie gasped. “You two are dating now?”

Yolei nodded. “Yes. Yes we are.”

“Well, that’s great!” Davis smiled.

“I knew you would. And I’m happy for you both.” Cody bowed.

“Congratulations.” T.K. grinned.

“We’re all proud of you both.” Kari added.

Mimi walked up and hugged Yolei. “That’s my girl!”

“Thank you. All of you.” Yolei thanked.

“From both of us.” Ken put in.

Josh smiled as he was a bit away. Tai walked up to him and patted his shoulder. “Thank you. For coming back.”

“Yeah!” Agumon high fived Keramon.

Josh smiled. "It's good to be back."

Keramon nodded. "I'm glad we're a team!"

“More than a team.” Leo walked up with Rarity and Karai. “Josh, you are a part of our ninja clan like the others.”

Josh was happy to hear those words. Rarity held up another ninja belt. This one had his crest of imagination on it.

“Here, Darling. I took the liberty of making a ninja belt just for you.”

“And I have one more Hamato clan headband with your name on it.” Karai held up another headband.

Josh took the headband and belt with tears in his eyes. "Thank you all. I'm so glad to be a member of this clan."

Keramon then gave him a hug. "We did it, brother!"

Shine Boy smiled seeing Josh being treated better before Night Shine walked up and patted his shoulder. The two looked at each other with grins on their faces as they nodded to each other, secretly telling the other good job.

Then Mikey spoke up. “There’s only thing left to do now before we go home!”

He and Pinkie jumped up as they shouted. “DIGI PIZZA PARTY!”

“YEAH!” Everyone cheered pumping their fists.

Night Shine sounded less enthusiastic. "Yay."

To be concluded

Author's Note:

Join our heroes as they party on next time!

Well there you go! The heroes have defeated Milleniummon and the virus with him. The Turtles Bebop and Rocksteady had to give up their Spirit Evolutions to keep him from returning! Time to party next time!

- When I read that Milleniummon had the ability to create and destroy dimensions, I immediately decided to have the worlds showing like in the episode of Digimon Adventure, 'Battle for Earth'. Only it reach within the multiverse with characters like Batman and Montana Moo having no speaking cameos.

-Imperialdramon Ninja Mode was drawn by BozzerKazooers on Deviantart. I'll try to make a pic for Diaboromon Shogun Mode someday.

-The form Omnimon transformed into is called Omnimon Alter S. It appeared on Digimon Adventure 2020.

- The finishing blow was based on the final battle in Rise of the Tmnt

- The part where the armor talked was inspired by the ending to The Dark Crystal.

and I think that's it.

special thanks to Ezio1-3 for his help.

Next Time: Digi Party!