• Published 20th Jan 2022
  • 1,784 Views, 350 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls Going Digital - WarriorofFaith18

  • ...
20
 350
 1,784

Kimeramon's Return

“It’s Kimeramon!” gasped Davis.

The heroes stood in shock as the Giant Digimon roared as he stomped towards the village.

“That’s Kimeramon?” gulped Joe.

“He’s even uglier in person!” Mimi remarked.

Then, as if he responded, Kimeramon fired a blast that nearly missed the village corner. It was far away, but the group could feel the ground tremble.

“I think he heard ya.” Ogremon sweated.

“Okay. That is the second most scary looking Digimon I’ve seen!” Sweetie shuddered, hiding behind Rarity. “Uh no offense, Ogremon.”

“None taken.”

“What do we do now?” Fluttershy trembled.

Shine Boy walked up boldly. “I say we stop him from destroying the village!”

“I agree.” Leo stood by his side.

“But what if he’s stronger than last time because of the mutagen like Devimon?” Yolei gulped.

“Well so have we!” Davis pulled out his Digivice.

“Let’s show this Digi-Frankenstein how we do it old school!” Tai agreed, pulling out his as the Digimon began to glow.

“Agumon digivolve to…. Greymon!”

“Veemon digivolve to…. ExVeemon!”

“Gabumon digivolve to…. Garurumon!”

“Wormmon digivolve to….. Stingmon!”

“Tentomon digivolve to… Kabuterimon!”

“Gomamon digivolve to….. Ikkakumon!”

“Armadillomon digivolve to…. Ankylomon!”

“Biyomon digivolve to…… Birdramon!”

“Palmon digivolve to….. Togemon!”

“Hawkmon digivolve to….. Aquilamon!”

“Patamon digivolve to…. Angemon!”

Starlight was amazed. “Wow! Twilight and Sunburst would love to hear about this!”

“Our turn!” Josh cried holding up his digivice.

“Keramon digivolve to….. Chrysalimon!”

Leo turned to Donnie and Raph. “Ready?”

“Willing and able!” Donnie thumbed up.

“Let’s get ‘em!” Raph smirked.

The three held up their Digi Eggs and shouted, “UNITY! EXECUTE! SPIRIT EVOLUTION!” In a flash of light, they were in their armors.

“Time we helped too. Everyone ready?” Sunset spoke as the Rainbooms formed a circle and activated their geodes and attire.

Applejack turned to the CMCs. “Applebloom, you and your friends help the Gekomon evacutate the village!”

“Don’t hafta tell us twice!” her sister nodded.

“Fighting Ch’rell was one thing, but I think that guy is beyond our league!” Scootaloo agreed.

“Please be careful.” Sweetie Belle begged.

Rarity gave her an assuring smile. “We will, darling. I promise.”

“Go with them, Spike.” Twilight set her dog down.

“Good luck.” The dog whimpered.

“Let’s go get im!” Davis declared as the Digimon and Turtles race to face Kimeramon.

“So, what do we do?” Casey asked about him, the other allies, Mikey, Leomon, Ogremon, and Team Shine.

“There’s got to be something we can do to help!” Keno added.

Shine Boy pondered a bit. “Maybe if we distract him long enough for the others to handle-”

Ogremon interrupted him. “It’s settled then! We’ll blind him!”

“I would suggest we focus with projectiles” Leomon suggested.

“Leomon’s right! We should also lay low in case anyone gets hurt. Bebop, you use your tech suit for an ariel assault along with Fugitoid.”

“Right-o, Shine Bud!” Bebop saluted.

“I shall assist.” Fugitoid confirmed.

“Everyone else, we’ll fire at Kimeramon with everything we got. maybe we can distract him long enough for the others to handle. Starlight, you use your arrows and aim for his eyes when you get a clearing.”

“Got it.” Starlight nodded.

Shini then looked up to see someone, or turtle, wasn’t around. “Where’s Michelangelo?”

“Luke’s not here either!” Gamer noticed.

“I’m gonna assume that Mikey’s trying to get his armor activated and Luke’s doing his own thing. Anyway, are there any questions on the strategy?” after not hearing any, Shine Boy then spoke up. “Then LET’S SHINE!” and they all hurried through the forest.

---------

Soon, the Digimon and armored turtles all confronted Kimeramon. Stingmon extended his blade and charged at the Digimon.

“SPIKING STRIKE!” Kimeramon did recoil from Stingmon’s attack, but still stood growling. Stingmon flew right next to Ken.

“Ken! I’m afraid he is stronger than last time!”

“That won’t stop him from beating him again!” Davis declared as ExVeemon flew next to Stingmon.

Ken nodded. “And this time, I’m gonna correct that mistake!” he and Davis fist bumped as ExVeemon and Stingmon combined.

“ExVeemon/Stingmon DNA digivolve to….. Paildramon!”

Paildramon then flew up at Kimeramon, tackling him. Kimeramon was about to punch him with one of his spare arms when suddenly, Leo swooped in and deflected it with his sword.

“Thanks, Leo!” Paildramon nodded.

“I can really get use to this.” The lead turtle thumbed up.

“They need backup!” T.K. told Cody as Angemon flew near Ankylomon.

“You got it!” Cody agreed before Angemon and Ankylomon began to glow.

“Ankylomon/Angemon DNA digivolve to…. Shakkoumon!”

After he stopped glowing, Shakkoumon then tackled Kimeramon off Paildramon before Raph and Rainbow hit him on the side of his head while Garurumon, with Matt on his back, snagged one of the other arms by his jaws.

“Matt! Catch!” Raph tossed one of his sais to Matt.

“Thanks!” Matt slid towards Kimeramon’s shoulder and stabbed him there, causing him to roar.

“METEOR WING!”

“ELECTRO SHOCKER!”

Kabuterimon and Birdramon fired from behind at Kimeramon just as Matt climbed back on Garurumon and jumped off as he threw Raph his sai back.

Yolei flew around on Aquilamon. “Kari? Kari!” she spotted her friend along with Gatomon and flew to her. “There you are! Ready to take it up a notch?”

Kari smiled. “Let’s do it!” then, Aquilamon and Gatomon began to glow.

“Aquilamon/Gatomon DNA digivolve to….. Sylphimon!”

Not far from the battle, Mikey was watching the battle near the bushes. Wanting to help his friends and family, he looked at his Digi Egg with determination. “Let’s hope this works this time.” He told himself as he closed his eyes and conentrated as he held his Egg up close. He then looked serious as it began to glow. “UNITY! EXECUTE! SPIRIT EVOLUTION!”

--------

“HARPOON TORPEDO!”

“NEEDLE SPRAY!”

Togemon and Ikkakumon fired at Kimeramon while Donnie pulled out his staff, which glowed on both ends, and whacked the Digimon by the sides. Sylphimon then faced Kimeramon and fired an energy blast.

“STATIC FORCE!”

The blast hit Kimeramon in the face. But when the smoke cleared, Kimeramon looked unfazed as he roared again.

“That’s impossible! That was my best attack!” Sylphimon sweated.

“What’s going on?” Gasped Yolei before she noticed Kari trembling.

Kimeramon then opened his mouth.

“HEAT VIPER!”

A blast came out of his mouth. It was about to hit Sylphimon when suddenly-

“BOOYAKASHA!”

A figure jumped up and kicked the blast away. Everyone looked to see a gold and purple armored turtle with orange horns and knee pads. He held two long nunchucks glowing in bright yellow.

“Mikey?” everyone gasped.

“What up?” Mikey nodded, revealing it was him.

“Glad to see you got your armor working!” Leo thumbed up.

From below, Shine Boy noticed what happened. “Looks like Mikey did get armor working!” he told the group.

Shini looked up and smiled before they continued to get in position.

-------

“Yay Mikey!” cheered Pinkie as the turtles were side by side each other.

“Now let’s kick some shell!” Leo cried as the four charged at Kimeramon.

“Goongala!” Casey fired explosive pucks at Kimeramon’s feet. The giant recoiled from the hits before more attacks hit him.

“DESPERADO BLASTERS!” Paildramon was joined by Fugitoid and Bebop as they fired their blasters at him.

“NOVA BLAST!”

“HOWLING BLASTER!”

“KACHINA BOMBS!”

Greymon, Garurumon, and Shakkoumon all fired at Kimeramon as April shot a psychic blast.

Chrysalimon then slammed right into Kimeramon's chest.

"Keep it up, buddy! Show that Frankenstein wanna be who he's messing with!" Josh called out.

Kimeramon roared and tried to stomp him, but the two dodged and Kimeramon accidentally stomped right on a bunch of caltrops Josh borrowed from the ninjas. Kimeramon doubles over in pain and Josh joked.

"I think he's got the point! Hahahahaha!"

“DATA SMASHER!” Before Kimeramon could dodge anymore attacks, Crysalimon crept behind him and held him by his shoulders with his tendrils. “Now, guys!”

“METEOR WING!”

“ELECTRO SHOCKER!”

“HARPOON TORPEDO!”

“NEEDLE SPRAY!”

“STATIC FORCE!”

As Birdramon, Kabuterimon, Ikakkumon, Togemon, and Sylphimon fired next, Karai, Shini, and Shine Girl threw shuriken at Kimeramon’s feet.

“FIST OF THE BEAST KING!”

“PUMMEL WHACK!”

Next to fire was Leomon and Ogremon while Rocksteady fired from his gun and Love Shine fired photon blasts from his shields. Meanwhile, Gamer tied a small exploding disc to an arrow and gave it to Starlight.

“There should be enough explosions in this thing to blind one of his eyes.” He assured.

“Thanks, Gamer.” Starlight thanked as she took aim.

The Rainbooms then used their geodes to blast Kimeramon. As he showed signs of resistance, Shine Boy pulled out a flash grenade from his utility belt and turned to April.

“Hey, April! Think you can help get this up close to blind him?”

“Just pull the pin and I’ll do the rest!” April held her head as the turtles flew up to Kimeramon, slashing at his torso. Shine Boy pulled the pin off and threw the grenade while April guide it up to Kimeramon before it exploded in front of his face, blinding him temporarily.

“Starlight! Now!” Karai called.

On que, Starlight fired her arrow, aiming at Kimeramon’s left eye. Right when the arrow made contact, it exploded, blinding his left eye. As he held his hurt eye, Kimeramon looked around with his right eye to see Night Shine on his shoulder raising his hand.

“Boo.” He smirked before firing a dark energy attack in his eye. As Kimeramon fell over, Crysalimon let go and put Night Shine down to safety. Then, everyone fired rapidly at the fallen Digimon. When they stopped, all they could see was smoke.

Meanwhile, The CMCs and Spike were with the gathered Digimon of the village on top of a building watching the battle.

“I think they got him!” Applebloom hoped.

“No way he could’ve survived that!” Sweetie Belle stated.

Back at the battle, everyone was looking to see if Kimeramon was down for the count.

“Did we get him?” Raph asked.

“He wasn’t that tough!” Ogremon boasted.

“I was expecting more of a fight after what I heard about him.” Love Shine pondered.

“I know, right? That seemed too easy.” Shine Boy feared.

“Indeed.” Leomon whispered.

“Yeah.” Leo added.

Suddenly, April felt a huge vibe in her head. “GUYS! HE’S NOT BEAT YET!”

“HEAT VIPER!”

Suddenly, out from the smoke, Kimeramon’s attack shot at Paildramon, Greymon, Ikkakumon, and Mikey, knocking them down. The Digimon reverted back to their rookie forms while Mikey’s armor powered down.

“Guess that means we’re out.” Groaned Mikey while Davis, Ken, Joe, and Tai grabbed their hurt Digimon.

Shine Boy called out to the others on the ground. “We better get them somewhere safe! Karai, Keno, Love Shine, help me get everyone to safety!”

As they hurried to some where safe, Kimeramon merged from the smoke. Despite being blind, he was able to whack Donnie down, causing him to power down.

“Donnie!” April gasped.

“I got’ im!” Ogremon showed he caught Donnie in time.

The smart turtle groaned. “Anyone got the license plate of the truck that drove by?”

“I gotcha, D.” April helped him to the safe spot. “Thanks, Ogremon.”

“You can thank me after we beat this guy!” Ogremon followed not far behind.

Meanwhile, Garurumon bit one of Kimeramon’s arms as Shakkoumon fired a couple kachina bombs at him. Birdramon and Kabuterimon followed fire after. Kimeramon roared as he whacked Garurumon into Shakkoumon, having the two reverted back into Gabumon, Armadillomon, and Patamon. As Matt, Cody, and T.K. hurried to grab their Digimon, Kimeramon fired at their direction when Rarity flew by and blocked it with a giant gem shield.

“GO!” she cried as Karai led the three to safety.

Kimeramon fired again, this time at Birdramon and Kabuterimon. The two fell, reverting back to Biyomon and Tentomon.

“Biyomon!” gasped Sora, running to grab her.

“They’re gonna crash!” Izzy cried as he hurried as well.

Luckily, The two were caught by Bebop, who skated by fast to dodge Kimeramon’s arms with Fugitoid right behind him. They then land right in front of the two.

“This just got major funky!” the former baddie cried as he hand Biyomon and Tentomon to their partners.

“Indeed! We better regroup with the others!” Fugitoid suggested as they hurried away.

Kimeramon then grabbed Crysalimon by his tendril and started slamming him back and forth as Josh held on tight, hitting Togemon in the progress. He then threw him to a nearby cliff while he reverted back to Keramon. Josh struggled to get back as Kimeramon fired another heat viper at him. Suddenly, Love Shine jumped in and created a photon shield to block the attack while Rocksteady grabbed the two.

“It is not the safe here. Let us the regrouping, comrades.” The rhino said.

“I’m down with that.” Josh agreed as he saw Keramon unconscious.

“Let’s go!” Love Shine led them to the others.

Togemon fell down, reverting back to Palmon as Mimi hurried to her.

“Palmon!” she grabbed her friend unaware that Kimeramon fired at her direction.

“WATCH OUT!” just before the attack hit, Shine Boy grabbed the Dgidestined and her partner and dove out of harm’s way. After ducking from the shockblast, Shine Boy was looking at Mimi in her eyes. “Are you guys okay?”

Mimi blushed as she saw Shine Boy so close to her face and stuttered. “I…Yes. Yes we are. Thank you.”

“Happy to help.” Shine Boy smiled. The two looked at each other in the eyes before Night Shine called out to them.

“Hey, Tone! Are we interrupting anything?”

Seeing they were still in a battle, and how close he was to Mimi, Shine Boy quickly got off her and helped her to her feet. “C’mon! let’s get to the others!”

“Yeah.” Mimi nodded as she took his hand and carried Palmon as the two hurried to safety.

“STATIC FORCE!”

Sylphimon tried blasting Kimeramon, but Kimeramon was unfazed. He then fired another heat viper at Sylphimon, causing him to fall and revert back to Hawkmon and Gatomon.

“Hawkmon!” Yolei hurried to catch her Digimon when suddenly a yellow streak swooped by and caught both Digimon. It stopped in front of her and Kari, revealing it was Fluttershy.

“Are you okay?” Yolei hugged her partner. “Thanks, Fluttershy.”

“I’d never let animal or Digimon fall like that.” Fluttershy smiled as she offered Gatomon to Kari, who was able snap out of it to grab Gatomon.

“Are you alright, Gatomon?” she asked.

“This isn’t one of my best nine lives.” Gatomon groaned.

Just then, Sunset floated down to them. “Fluttershy, get them with the others! Twilight, Rainbow, and I will help Leo and Raph fight Kimeramon!”

“Okay! Be careful.” Fluttershy said as she led Yolei and Kari to safety and Sunset flew up back to the fight.

Behind a giant boulder, the heroes watched as Leo, Raph, Twilight, Sunset, and Rainbow still fighting Kimeramon, but making little to no damage despite the giant Digimon still blinded.

“We took both eyes out! How is he still kicking?” Night Shine glared.

“He makes the Dark Masters look easy!” Sora sighed.

“I knew Kimeramon was tough, but he nearly wiped us out!” Matt added.

“We better think of something! I don’t know how long Leo and the others can hold out!” Gamer observed.

“Well, how’d you guys beat him the last time?” Josh asked.

“Wormmon led me to the Digimon Emperor’s engine room, which had a rare Digi Egg called the Digi Egg of Miracles. With it, Veemon digivolved to Magnamon. Even then, he needed a power boost from Wormmon to win.” Davis explained.

“You uh wouldn’t happen to have it on you, Davis?” Donnie asked.

“No. every time I use it, it disappears.”

“Last time we used it, Patamon and I digivolved to our mega forms to unleash it with another golden Digi Egg to Davis and our friend Willis in Colorado.” Gatomon recalled.

“I don’t think I have it in me to do it again.” Groaned Patamon.

“Even I couldn’t give my energy for a boost.” Wormmon added while lying down.

Ken hugged his partner. “No, Wormmon! I lost you once because of this. I won’t lose you again!”

“We gotta do something!” Casey stated.

Shine Boy looked at his hand. “Does it have to be a Digimon?”

“What do you mean?” Yolei asked.

“I’ll do it! I’ll try to use my Shine Power to summon this Digi Egg of Miracles.”

Izzy hurried over. “It’s too risky! You might not have enough energy! It could drain your life source!”

Shine Boy looked unfazed. “I know what’ll happen if I don’t try.”

At that moment, Sunset was knocked over to the group. As she got back up, she looked towards the group. “Everything okay here?”

“Good news is we may have a way to win!” Applejack said.

“Bad news is it’s too risky!” Rarity added.

“Shine Boy thinks he can use his energy to summon the Digi Egg of Miracles, but Izzy says it could drain his life source.” Keno spoke up.

“Are you sure you wanna do this, Shine Boy?” Sunset asked in concerned.

“How are you guys doing up there?” Shine Boy asked back.

“Not good. Kimeramon is too strong!”

“Then this may be our only option!” Shine Boy then walked up and put his hand on Sunset’s shoulder. “It’s okay. This won’t be the first time I’ve put my life on the line. It’s what I’m trained to do.”

Wincing at first, Sunset took a deep breath and looked at her friend with determination. “Then do it.”

Shine Boy nodded. “Now I just need to concentrate.” He held out his hand and began to concentrate hard. After a little bit, his hand began to glow as something was starting to take shape.

“That’s it, Shine Boy! It’s coming!” T.K. cried.

“You’re doing it! Keep going!” Leomon implored.

As the light grew bigger, Shine Boy showed signs of sweating and stumbling.

Love Shine noticed. “You okay, Tony?”

“Yeah. Just taking a lot out of me.”

Seconds later, Shine Boy fell to his knee but still concentrated.

Cody spoke up. “It’s too much! You gotta stop now!”

“I can’t! I’ve gone too far! Just a little more!” Shine Boy grunted.

“But you’ll die!” Cody pleaded.

“I’D RATHER IT BE MY LIFE THAN ANYONE ELSES!” Shine Boy shouted before softening his mood. “Trust me, Cody. I hafta do this!”

Cody was about to complain before Gamer put his hand on his shoulder. “You gotta trust him, Cody. It’s our only hope!”

When the light was very bright, Shine Boy struggled to get back up on his feet and raise his arm up. When he succeeded, he looked over to Davis.

“Hey Davis! CATCH!” with every strength in his body, Shine Boy threw the light at Davis, who caught it and looked at it as the shape revealed to be a familiar Digi Egg.

“You did it! It’s the Digi Egg of Miracles! You did it!” he cheered followed by everyone else.

But their smiles faded as they saw Shine Boy. He fell flat on his face lifelessly. Gamer ran up to him panicking.

“Bro? Bro!” he shook his big brother and turned him on his back. He got even sadder when he checked for a pulse and got nothing. “I’m not getting a pulse.”

“No.” Gasped Tai.

Everyone was very saddened by the news. Even Night Shine showed concerned for his brother. Saddened, Karai walked up to Gamer and hugged him to comfort. Ken fell to his knees, feeling guilty, while Yolei could only put her arms around him. Just then, Twilight and Rainbow flew down to them.

“What’s going on?” Rainbow asked before Twilight gasped at seeing Shine Boy lying on the ground. Rainbow shed a couple tears as she asked. “W-What happened?”

Leomon walked up to her. “Shine Boy gave his life to produce the Golden Digi Egg of Miracles so we can defeat Kimeramon.”

“Why? Why didn’t he listen?” Cody sobbed.

Love Shine put his hand on his shoulder. “Cody, try to understand. Shine Boy would rather sacrifice himself for the sake of others. It’s…. it’s who he was.”

Drying her tears, Sunset knew they still had a battle to win and turned to Davis. “Davis! Use it!”

Davis nodded as Veemon walked up to him looking determined.

“Let’s make this count!” the blue Digimon encouraged.

Davis looked at the Digi Egg of Miracles. “This is for you, Shine Boy.” He whispered before he held up the Digi Egg and shouted. “GOLDEN ARMOR ENERGIZE!”

“Veemon Golden Armor Digivolve to…….”

Veemon jumped into a bright light where the Digi Egg was. The light was so big everyone saw it. The CMCs and Spike were wide eyed at what they saw. Raph and Leo looked to where the others were hiding. Even Kimeramon perked up, as if sensing the light despite being blind.

“What’s happening?” Raph asked Leo, who was equally confused.

From the light emerged a figure. He was a blue humanoid dragon wearing gold armor.

“MAGNAMON!”

Everyone looked at him in surprise.

“Amazing.” Gasped Starlight.

“So that’s Magnamon.” Donnie whispered.

“Cool.” Casey smiled.

“I do like how his colors match.” Rarity admitted.

“that’s sweet.” Josh spoke up.

At last, Magnamon spoke. “Time to put this nightmare down for good!”

He was about to take off before Sunset spoke up.

“Magnamon! Wait!” she then turned the other Rainbooms. “Girls! Let’s give our geode powers to Magnamon!”

Without any second thoughts, The Rainbooms gave their geode’s magic to Magnamon like they did with Imperialdramon. As they returned to their attires, Magnamon’s gauntlets transformed into giant shuko claws that radiated in rainbow colors and the cutie marks of each Rainboom was on the wrist bands.

“Thanks, girls.” Magnamon nodded before he flew up to where Leo and Raph were floating.

“Veemon? Is that you?” Raph asked.

“Yeah, Raph. It’s me. I’m Magnamon now!”

“Great!” Leo nodded. “Now let’s end this!”

The three charged at Kimeramon, who roared to attack. He flailed his arms as Raph stabbed one arm with his sais, Leo slashed another with his katana, and Magnamon blocked the other two with his new gauntlets.

“MAGNA SLASH!” After deflecting the arms, the claws on Magnamon’s gauntlets extended and slashed the hands off. Kimeramon recoiled in pain before fired another Heat Viper at the three. Leo and Raph blocked it and as they did they both began to glow bright in their signature colors. After struggling, the two armored turtles launched it back at Kimeramon and it exploded in his face. Then, Magnamon crossed his arms as the cutiemarks on his gauntlets began to glow.

“Kimeramon! You will never defeat me because my friends always have my back! Here’s a taste of our friendship! MAGNA RAINBOW BLAST!” Magnamon then fired a glowing rainbow from his gauntlets. The blasted impaled Kimeramon, who roared in pain again as his body began to crumble from the binding light. As he fell, his body exploded multiple times. Everyone saw the smokey aftermath with no sign of Kimeramon as Donnie asked April.

“April? Any sign of him?”

April concentrated as she felt her head. “No. there’s no trace of him. I think Magnamon got him for good, everyone.”

Everyone smiled while Sunset looked down on Shine Boy’s lifeless body and took his hand. “At least your sacrifice wasn’t in vain.”

Leo looked down at the group and gasped at the sight. “No.”

“Leo?” Raph followed shortly after.

The two landed reverting back to normal and was shocked at what they saw. Leo ran to Shine Boy’s body and held it shedding tears. “What happened?”

“He gave his life to bring the Digi Egg of Miracles so we can beat Kimeramon.” Mumbled Davis.

As Leo mourned for his friend’s death, Magnamon landed near the group. He held up his arms and his shuko claws vanished as the magic returned to the Rainbooms’ geodes. He then walked up to Leo.

“Lay him down please.” He asked.

“W-What?” Leo was confused. But he still complied to his request.

Magnamon placed his hand on Shine Boy’s chest. Then his hand began to glow.

“What are you doing?” Keramon asked.

“I hope I have enough power left to bring him back.” Magnamon answered.

The glow then began to shine from Shine Boy’s bady. Then, when his hand stopped glowing, Magnamon reverted back to Veemon.

“Did it work?” Josh asked.

“we’ll know in a second.” Twilight whispered.

“C’mon Buddy. We need you.” Love Shine pleaded quietly.

The glow then stopped and suddenly, Shine Boy shot his eyes open and sat up quickly, shouting, “SERENITY!” He took a moment to catch his breath while everyone looked in surprised and joy.

“HE’S ALIVE! HE’S ALIVE! HE’S ALIVE!” Pinkie cheered as she ran over to hug the hero.

“HAHAA!” Bebop chuckled.

Mikey hugged him as well, bawling. “Shine Boy! I thought we’d never see you again!”

“Uh guys. Shine Boy can’t breathe.” Shine Boy gasped. After the two released him and he caught his breath, he then spoke up. “Did we get him?”

Karai nodded while wiping a tear. “We did. Magnamon defeated Kimeramon.”

“It was thanks to you.” Leo smiled.

“You got guts, kid.” Ogremon thumbed up.

“How do you feel?” Yolei asked.

“a little stiff, but I’ll live.” Shine Boy groaned as he tried to get up. Davis and Leo helped him back on his feet while Joe checked him through a stethoscope.

“Well, it sounds like your vitals are okay.” He concluded.

“You did it!” Josh smiled.

We did it.” Shine Boy grinned. “We all did it together.”

“Yeah! The Rainbooms gave me a boost with their geodes like against Devimon and I clobbered him with Raph and Leo!” Veemon boasted.

“Let’s not forget that I unlocked my Digi Armor! Yeah!” Mikey began dancing around. “Go Ninja Go Ninja Go!” He was joined by Veemon, Davis, and Pinkie and they all were chanting together. “Go Ninja Go Ninja Go!”

“I’m almost tempted to suggest Mikey to start some Ninja Rap.” Shine Girl whispered to Shini.

“Bet that be a hit.” Chuckled Shini.

“Applejack!” Everyone looked to see the CMCs and Spike along with a couple Gekomon and Otamamon. Applebloom ran up and hugged her big sister. “Everything okay?”

Applejack smiled as hugged her sister back. “Yep. Kimeramon is gone. We won.”

As she hugged Rarity, Sweetie Belle noticed her sister’s mascara ran a little. “Did something happened, Rarity?”

“Let’s just say we almost had a casualty, darling. But everything’s fine now.” Rarity assured her sister.

“Important thing is ugly four arm Digimon gone and we all together!” Rocksteady boasted.

“Couldn’t have said it better myself.” Spike smiled as Twilight petted him.

“Yeah! Thanks to all of you, our village is safe!” one Gekomon cheered.

“Our leader ShogunGekomon has offered his home to you all for recouperation.” Otamamon added.

“It would probably be a good idea.” Leomon advised.

Leo nodded. “Yeah. We should take a breather after that battle. So we can prepare to face Ripley and Lewej when the time is right.”

“Good idea. So I know if I’ll be getting back to full strength.” Shine Boy breathed.

As they all followed the Gekomon back to ShogunGekomon’s palace, Ken walked up to Shine Boy. “Shine Boy, I wanted to apologize.”

“What for, Ken?”

“Kimeramon was my creation. You almost died because of me!”

Shine Boy patted his shoulder. “Ken. Ken! You thought Kimeramon died a long time ago. You’re not the one who revived him. Kimeramon died the same day the Digimon Emperor did. While there are people who will bring up your past over and over again, there are true friends who know the real you. I will always forgive you.”

Ken smiled. “Thanks.”

“I’m sorry too.” Shine Boy turned to Cody. “I shouldn’t have doubted you.”

Shine Boy smiled at him. “Well, you were right. It would’ve killed me hadn’t Magnamon brought me back. You were concerned for my wellbeing is all, Cody. For that I thank you.”

This made Cody smile in relief as they headed back in the village.

---------

As everyone recovered at ShogunGekomon’s place, they were either being treated for wounds or having a little snack. As he walked around, Shine Boy was beginning to feel better. He was in a hallway alone when he noticed Mimi walking up to him.

“Hey Mimi. Did you needed something?” he greeted.

“Well, I just wanted to thank you for saving my life earlier.”

“You’re welcome.” Shine Boy smiled then noticed Mimi walked closer to him and putting her hands on his shoulders. “What are you doing?”

“You’re a very brave guy. I find that… admirable.” Mimi grinned flirtishly.

Shine Boy responded by removing her hands off his shoulders. “Thank you. Look. I appreciate the good word, but I have Serenity back home. I’m sorry. You’re pretty and I don’t want to hurt your feelings, but I want to stay faithful to who my heart belongs to.”

Mimi still smiled friendly as she gave in. “I know. I couldn’t resist. I know you have Serenity. She’s a very lucky girl to have you. When I find someone my own, I hope they’re as faithful as you.”

“I’m sure you’ll find someone.”

“I know. In fact there’s a couple I’ve had my eye on a couple guys. Still, I want to end this would be relationship with this.” Mimi then pressed her lips on Shine Boy’s, getting the hero by surprise as she gave him a small kiss. “Mmmmmua. That was for saving me earlier. You’re a good friend.”

Shine Boy spoke up as Mimi turned to leave. “Mimi… thank you for understanding. You’re a good friend too.”

Mimi smiled at the compliment as the two headed back. What they didn’t know was that Karai saw the whole thing and smiled.

“I’m proud of you, Shine Boy. Don’t worry. Your secret’s safe with me.” The former bad kinounchi whispered to herself.

-------

After a little rest, the heroes were ready to head out again. Sunset walked up to Leo who asked. “Is everyone ready to head out?”

“Yep. Everyone presented and accounted for.” Sunset answered.

“Great! Then let’s make up for lost time!” Davis cheered.

“To the Primary Village!” Shine Boy called out.

“To the Primary Village!” the group called back while Night Shine thumbed up.

As they all began to head out, Mimi and Fluttershy waved to the Gekomon, Otamamon, and Shogun Gekomon who waved them goodbye.

“Thank you all again for your hospitality!” Fluttershy called.

“Thank you for saving our village.” ShogunGekomon thanked.

“Bye, Princess Mimi!” The Geckomon cheered.

“Good luck to you and your friends!” an Otamamon called out.

“Bye now! And thanks again!” Mimi waved back.

As the group walked forward, Josh walked up to Love Shine.

“That Shine Boy is really brave.” He spoke.

“Yeah, and a good leader and friend.” Love Shine admitted.

“Do you think I can be brave as him?”

Blinking, Love Shine answered. “I don’t know about that. But I’m sure he can give you some pointers once we get to the Primary Village and continue your training.”

“Sounds good.” Josh nodded as he looked over to Tai, who was near the front, thankfully not looking at him again as they continued their journey.

-------

In his hideout, Two Gem Knights set up a cell barricade as Gladitron watched them. Just then, Ripley and Lewej walked in.

“And your certain these two Digi Eggs had the highest readings?” Ripley asked Gladitron.

“Yes, my liege. These were the strongest reading Digi Eggs we could find.”

“Good.” Lewej looked over to see Mortar next to a control panel. “Mortar!”

“The mutagen is hooked up and we’re ready to begin.” Mortar assured.

“Then let it begin!” Ripley ordered.

Nodding, Mortar pushed a couple buttons, activating the machine. As the machine drained the canisters, a Gem Knight walked up to the cells with a hose. He set the hose through an opening in the cells as mutagen crawled through it. As the mutagen continued to pour into the cells, Ripley and Lewej smirked at each other as Ripley whispered, “Yeeeeessssss.”

To Be Continued

Author's Note:

What new Digimon will Ripley and Lewej mutate this time? Will they succeed where Kimeramon failed and destroy our heroes? Keep reading to find out!

There you go. Our heroes beat Kimeramon again. Even though it almost cost them Shine Boy.

- Before you say anything, I must remind you that Kimeramon was revived by mutagen so his strength was increased multiple times like it did with Devimon last time. It's mutagen. Don't ask

-My OC Shine Boy would give his life to save others and not sacrifice others. it's part of his character.

- And NO! I'm not shipping Shine Boy with Mimi. I added that save her life part because Mimi was my anime crush. And i also added to Shine Boy's character that he's faithful to his girlfriend despite gals falling for him. (name one hero who wasn't had more than one love interest.)

- Patamon and Gatomon digivolved into their mega forms Seraphimon and Magnadramon in the Digimon movie Hurricane Touchdown to unleash the golden Digi Eggs for Veemon and Terriermon.

-Don't worry! Nobody dies in this story! They just get really big booboos! (I just had to quote George of the Jungle)

-The final scene was inspired by the mutation scene from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 The Secret of the Ooze.

special thanks to Ezio1-3 for his help on this.

Next Time: Cross the Waterfall