• Published 20th Jan 2022
  • 1,786 Views, 350 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls Going Digital - WarriorofFaith18

  • ...
20
 350
 1,786

Dark Ocean Battle

Earlier that morning……

It was just before dawn as Kari woke up. She saw Gatomon still sleeping next to her sleeping bag as well as mostly everyone else. She quietly got up and grabbed her ninja belt and weapon to go get ready for her Spirit Quest. She went and grabbed a piece of fruit for a light breakfast in the forest area. Suddenly, she clenched her head as everything went darker than normal.

“Oh no. Not now!” she groaned. Then suddenly, a shadow reached out and clamped her mouth shut. Before she could act, more arms reached out around her waist and arms, and one grabbed her leg. Kari struggled to get free as they dragged her into her shadow as she flickered out. Before anyone noticed, she was pulled in and was gone.

Later…..

Kari woke up to find herself in a frighteningly familiar location. It looked like the beach only there seemed to be no color at all.

“Oh no. Not here again!” she groaned as she got up.

Sure enough, she was in the Dark Ocean again. A place of pure darkness. Kari gasped again as shadows merged from the ground as translucent figures took shape.

“It has been a long time, child.” One spoke.

“It has been hard to make contact around here.” Another hissed.

Kari reached for her tessen, which she still had much to her relief, ready to defend herself. “What do you want from me?”

“Isn’t it obvious? We want your power.”

“I won’t let you take me!” Kari pulled out her tessen as the figures began walking towards her.

----------

Back in the Primary Village, Josh was still training under Keno’s tutelage as he learned some more tricks with the nunchucks Mikey loaned him.

“Okay, Josh. Take five!” Keno instructed.

“Phew! I knew being a ninja was tough, but not this tough.” Josh panted.

“You’re doing just fine. You’ll do just fine. Anyway, I’m gonna help the CMCs and Gamer with their spar while you take a break. Just stay away from Tai.”

“Okay, Keno.” Josh nodded before Keno walked away. He took a drink before he saw Keramon walk up to him. “What’s up, buddy?”

“I sense a strange presence. A very evil presence. It’s got me nervous.”

“Is it from those guys we’re supposed to be fighting?” Josh asked.

“No, they’re in that direction. What I’m sensing is that a way!” Keramon pointed to the other way.

“But that’s where Leo and the others went earlier.” Josh recalled.

“I gotta find it!” Keramon started headed towards the forest.

“Maybe we should get someone.”

“There’s no time!” Keramon began to hurry as Josh followed in hot pursuit. The two were unaware as a portal opened up and they walked in before it closed up.

---------

In the Dark Ocean, Kari had managed to thwart off the translucent figures with her tessen and ninja training. As it recoiled, one figure spoke up.

“She’s gotten stronger since the last time!”

“You will make a fine queen, child.” Another added.

“I will NEVER be your queen!” Kari stated.

“Your power can’t be ignored!” another declared as they tried to approach her.

Kari kept repelling them before they retreated back to the ocean. As she caught her breath, she looked around. “I hope I’ve seen the last of them. Now how do I get outta here?”

Suddenly, a couple black tentacles merged from the ground and wrapped around Kari’s wrists.

“Hey! Let me go!” then she was forced to her knees, causing her to drop her tessen. She then heard laughter and looked up to see a familiar figure in a maroon robe with hood and devil wings as well as green eyes.

“Hello child.” He smirked.

Kari gasped. “Daemon? What do you want?”

“I told you Digidestined that I would return! I’m just helping my new accomplice to obtain something you have!”

Then, the giant shadow Kari saw earlier merged from the ocean. It revealed to be a giant monster with the head of a blue squid with its arms and legs made from tentacles.

Daemon introduced him. “Child, allow me to introduce Dragomon, master of The Dark Ocean! Also known as the "Depraved Monk of the Deep", It is thought to have evolved from a computer virus that would infect the computers aboard ships and the like, then knock their direction and course out of order. It is said that, with just a few exceptions, those who see this true form will have their lives erased from this world!”

Dragomon spoke in a low dark voice. “I have sensed your power for years, child. I must have it.”

“I won’t give it to you! You’re pure evil!” Kari hollered as she continued to struggle.

“I WILL HAVE IT!” Dragomon reached to the captured Digidestined to grew scared as he reached closer to her.

“No. No!” Then one of his tentacles touched her head as her eyes began to glow black as she screamed in pain. “T.K.!”

------------

Gatomon screamed in more pain, getting the search group’s attention, and looked to see the Digimon Shine Boy carried.

“She’s getting worse!” Shine Boy cried.

“Something must be happening to Kari!” Sunset guessed.

“We’re running out of time! We gotta find her now!” T.K. declared.

“Well how do we get to her?” Night Shine raised a brow.

Leo turned to April. “April, can you make contact?”

“Can she even contact her in another dimension?” Karai asked.

“I’ve got to try! It worked when I brought Donnie back after the Aeon possessed me.”

T.K. walked up to April. “Let me help.”

“Okay. Just concentrate hard, T.K.” T.K. nodded and placed his hand on April’s shoulder as the kinouchi concentrated.

-------

The two found themselves in pure darkness and looked to see Kari struggling. She looked up and saw them.

“T.K.! April! Help!”

“Kari!” April and T.K. cried as they tried to reach back.

“Where are you?” T.K. called.

“I’m in the Dark Ocean! The Master is a Digimon called Dragomon and he wants my power!”

“Keep fighting, Kari! We’re trying to reach you!” April assured.

But before they could each other’s hand, Daemon suddenly appeared between them. “No help for you!” he laughed before he blasted April and T.K. away from Kari.

“NOOOOOOOOO!”

---------

April and T.K. both gasped as they woke up together.

“DAEMON!” T.K. hollered.

“What’s a Daemon?” Night Shine asked.

“He’s a powerful Digimon we’ve fought before and the only way we could defeat him was banishing him to the Dark Ocean! Now he’s helping the Master there to get Kari’s power!”

“Did you two manage to get his name?” Sunset asked.

“His name is Dragomon and he has Kari!” April then pointed to a direction. “I think the feeling’s stronger over there!”

“Cmon, Guys!” Leo cried as they all hurried towards the direction.

---------

Kari felt lifeless in the dark as Dragomon drained her. She could barely move as she remembered April’s last words to her.

“Keep fighting.”

Then she heard a new voice speak. “Kari!”

She looked up to see a familiar rat sensei in front of her. “I remember you. You’re Master Splinter.”

“I am. You must get up, Kari!”

“But Dragomon is taking everything from me.”

“That maybe, but you should not let him take everything from you. It is because they are after the light inside of you. Never give up the light. Keep fighting for the light!”

Splinter held up her tessen. Mustering up her strength, Kari reached for it, repeating, “Must keep fighting. Must keep fighting. Must. Keep. FIGHTING!” as she grabbed her weapon, a bright pink light shone all around her. It was enough to blow Dragomon and Daemon off her and freed herself from the shadow tentacles.

“What’s this?” Daemon gasped as Kari’s tessen glowed pink transforming into a new shape that resembled Angewomon’s bow.

“Such power!” Dragomon glared.

------

“Uh guys?” Everyone looked at Shine Boy as he showed Gatomon. She was now glowing bright pink as well.

“This is just like what happened to Patamon!” Karai mentioned.

As she stopped glowing, Gatomon woke up.

“How do you feel?” Shine Boy asked her.

“A lot better. I think she got your message, April.” April smiled before Gatomon jumped down from Shine Boy’s arms. “But I’ll be much better when we get her back!”

“Then what are we waiting for?” Night Shine scoffed.

“Let’s hurry!” Leo agreed as they continued to hurry.

-----------

Kari sent out a blade shaped beam by swinging her tessen at Daemon. Daemon was too stunned to do anything, and it sliced his arm off.

"GAAAAAHHHH!!!" Daemon screamed in agony as data began to spill from his stump where his forearm used to be.

Kari smirked. "Had enough? I told you you won't have me!"

Dragomon roared in defiance. "This power of yours will be mine!" He reached out with his tentacles to grab her, only for a ninja star to embed itself in his eye, causing him to roar in pain.

Kari looked towards the source and saw Josh staring down the beast with nunchakus twirling. "Stay away from her! " He shouted. "I may not know what's going on, but I can tell you're a bad guy, and you need to go down!"

Keramon stepped up beside him. "Yeah! What he said.!"

“Josh!” Kari gasped. “How’d you find me?”

Josh smirked. "Keramon sensed something wrong. He has a knack for this sort of thing, sensing evil presences. "

Keramon growled at Daemon and Dragomon. "Stay away from the nice lady!"

Daemon clutched the stump where his forearm used to be. "You will pay for your insolence, fool! But I’m taking the time to escape before I lose more than an arm."

He then flew into the distance.

Josh leered. “Hey! He's getting away!"

Dragomon lifted his arm. "You should be worried more about me, insect!" And began to bring it down in an attempt to crush him. Josh rolled out of the way just in time.

Josh turned his head to Kari and began to twirl his chucks. "Kari, whaddya say we take down tall dark and gruesome together, huh?"

Keramon clapped as Josh's digivice began to glow.

"KERAMON DIGIVOLVE TO..... CHRYSALAMON!"

“Well, I don’t have Gatomon with me. Even with our ninja training, we’re still no match for him!” Kari cried as Dragomon effortlessly threw Chrysalimon.

Josh grinned. “No giving up, Kari! We have a duty to fulfill as digidestined!” His digivice glows again, this time with his crest symbol on it. Chrysalamon rose up and launched himself towards Dragomon.

"CHRYSALAMON DIGIVOLVE TO....INFERMON!"

“You’re beginning to annoy me!” Dragomon growled as he pulled out a giant trident and wrestled with Infermon, who was bigger than Chrysalimon and has claws instead of blades and his head stuck out more.

Kari then began to concentrate as Josh noticed.

“What are you doing?” He asked.

“April and T.K. tried to contact me earlier but Daemon knocked them away. I’m trying to see if I can contact them again.” Kari explained.

Josh nodded. "No problem." He said and pressed a button on his digivice. Suddenly, a holographic projection of T.K. showed up. "SOS to T.K.! Trouble in the dark ocean! Big ugly edritch digimon trying to squash us! Send reinforcements, immediately! Proceed to location marked on digivice!"

Kari looked at him in shock. Her digivice couldn't do that! "Incredible! You can call others face to face on a digivice?!"

Josh grinned. "Yup, and I can track other's digivices, too. That's how we found you so quickly. The others will be able to find us via the coordinates I sent."

Infermon grinned as he grappled with Dragomon."Hear that, double ugly? Backup is on the way! SPIDER SHOOTER!" He then fired highly explosive shots from a turret in his mouth at Dragomon, causing him to stumble back.

-----------

“S…SOS to…. T.K.!”

T.K. Noticed something coming from his Digivice. “I’m getting a faint signal!”

Everyone gathered around as they heard Josh’s message. "SOS to TK! Trouble in the dark ocean! Big ugly eldritch digimon trying to squash us! Send reinforcements, immediately! Proceed to location marked on digivice!"

“Josh? How’d he get there?” Shine Boy asked.

“Yeah. Wasn’t Keno training him when we left Primary Village?” Sunset added.

“What matters is that he gave us a means to find Kari!” T.K. Looked at his Digivice.

“Then let’s find them before Tai blames him for rescuing her.” Night Shine cracked his knuckles.

T.K. Looked at his Digivice. “Hmm. They’re close!”

“Any luck finding them, April?” Karai asked April who felt her head.

“T.K.’s right. They’re right around-“ as she felt the air around her, a bright portal suddenly appeared in front of her. “I think we found our way through!”

T.K. walked up to the portal. “It is! It’s just like last time! C'mon guys!” Then, he walked in followed by Patamon.

“I’m coming, Kari!” Gatomon scurried in next.

Everyone else looked at Leo who nodded. “Let’s go help our friend.” And he ran in next.

“I am so gonna enjoy this!” Karai smirked as she went in next.

“Geronimo!” Next was Sunset.

“Sensei guide us.” April jumped in next.

“Time to shine!” Shine Boy followed right after her.

Night Shine walked up to the portal then pulled out a can of root beer and drank it up before belching. “What have we got to lose?” As soon as he walked in, the portal closed.

———

Back in the Dark Ocean, Infermon was putting up a good fight with Dragomon who was more angered than hurt.

“GET THEM!” He bellowed as more translucent figures walked out of the ocean.

Josh cringed at the sight of them. "Yuck. Those don't even look like digimon. Look like juicy targets though."He began to rush them with his nunchuks before they could get close to Kari.

"You are no match for us, human!" a translucent figure held out his hand and knocked Josh on his back.

"You should watch who you call ugly!" another hissed.

"Leave him alone!" Kari aimed her tessen at the figures when suddenly a small arrow shot from the middle and blew them both as Josh got up and continued fighting. "We still need help."

Suddenly, another portal opened and out came T.K., Patamon, Gatomon, Leo, Sunset, April, Karai, Shine Boy, and Night Shine.

"T.K.! Guys! you're here!" Kari smiled as she hurried and hugged T.K. with Patamon and Gatomon joining in.

"Kari! we were so worried." Gatomon purred.

T.K. noticed her weapon transformed. "You too, huh?"

"Yeah. After April told me to keep fighting, I was able to gain enough strength to grab my tessen and it turned to this!"

"You two can share later! We still got weirdoes to fight!" They saw Night Shine pointing to the translucent figures walking towards them.

April then noticed the giant squid monster in from. "Kari? is that...."

"Yeah! that's Dragomon!" Kari admitted while he still fought Infermon.

"And it looks like....." Shine Boy leaned towards Josh. "That's Chrysalimon, right?"

Josh nodded. "Yeah. that's his Ultimate form, Infermon."

"Well, it looks like he could use some help."

Leo pulled out his Digi Eggs. "You guys take those guys while I help Infermon."

"Right. Good luck!" Karai nodded before Leo shouted.

"UNITY! EXECUTE! SPIRIT EVOLUTION!" Leo transformed into his armor and flew to fight Dragomon.

"Time to Shine!" Shine Boy shouted as everyone else drew their weapons and began fighting. as they fought, Night Shine and Karai jumped near Josh as Night Shine asked.

"Hey New Guy! How'd you get here before we did?"

Josh pointed to Infermon. "My buddy can sense when something evil is near. He sensed Kari was in trouble. Then I just used my digivice to track the location of hers."

"So what? Your buddy has the ability to jump dimensions or something?" Night Shine continued before kicking a figure away.

Josh knocked another figure away with his chucks before shaking his head. "No. But he can sense evils in different parts of the real world and digital world. I guess that includes the Dark Ocean."

“Just happy Tai isn’t here to get a straight answer from you.” Night Shine growled.

Karai kicked a figure and stood between the two. “What matters is that he is here to help!”

Night Shine only rolled his eyes but continued to fight.

Dragomon raised his trident and aimed at Infermon. "You will pay for interfering! FORBIDDEN TRIDENT!"

But before he hit him, Leo flew up and punched Dragomon. “You okay, Infermon?”

Infermon nodded. "A little sore, but still kickin'. Let's take this squid down together!"

"Let's." Leo nodded as he drew his energy swords.

T.K. walked next to Kari. “Let’s give them a hand!”

Hearing this, Sunset grabbed something from her pocket before deflecting an attack. “Kari! I have your Digivice! Catch!”

She threw the Digivice as Kari caught it. “Thanks, Sunset!”

As she grabbed her Digivice, both hers and T.K.’s glowed green and pink as Patamon and Gatomon both glowed as well.

“Patamon digivolve to….. Angemon!”

“Gatomon digivolve to… Angewomon!”

As Angemon and Angewomon merged from the light, Dragomon cringed from the light. At the same time, T.K.’s staff transformed like before.

"Nice!" Kari complimented.

The two smiled as they helped with the fight against the translucent figures.

Shine Boy whacked one with his staff. “So, Kari, what are these guys?”

“I thought they were Digimon, but they are some sort of shadow creatures.” Kari explained.

“They’re pure evil is what they are!” April said as she knocked a couple down.

“You’re too kind.” One figure said before getting hit by Karai.

Angemon flew around Dragomon as Leo drew his sword slicing a tentacle off. He then spoke. “Infermon! Batter up!”

Infermon nodded. “SPIDER SHOOTER!” He fired an attack at Angemon used his staff like a baseball bat and whacked it at Dragomon, who recoiled.

“You cannot stop me!” He roared.

“Then you picked the wrong girl to pick on, Kalamari!” Night Shine pointed his machete at him.

Josh knocked some more figures down, twirling his chucks. He then wrapped his chucks around one from afar and smashed him into the ground."Booyakasha! I think I’m getting the hang of chucks! Thank you, Mikey, and Keno!"

“CELESTIAL ARROW!”

Angewomon fired an arrow At Dragomons eye. After recoiling, he then shouted. “TENTACLE WHIP!”

A bunch of tentacles jumped out, knocking down Leo, Infermon, Angemon, And Angewomon back on the beach. Everyone else narrowly escaped the other tentacles while they hit the figures. Infermon reverted back to Keramon while Leo changed back as well.

“I WILL NOT BE DENIED! I WILL HAVE YOUR POWER CHILD! I WILL-”

“SHINE POWER!” Shine Boy fired a blast from his insignia at Dragomon who cringed from the attack despite showing resistance.

“Such power! Maybe I should have YOUR power too!” He growled.

Shine Boy started getting pushed back but stood strong. “You. Will. Not. HAVE IT!” He grunted.

As he continued to fire, Daemon rose from the shadow behind him. “Perhaps you need a little persuasion.”

He was about to hit Shine Boy when-

“NO!” Josh whacked Daemon with his chucks. Daemon then whacked him aside.

“Foolish boy! You are beneath me!”

Suddenly, Karai, in her serpent form wrapped around his torso, biting him on the shoulder before getting thrown down.

“You want to die before your friend? So be it!”

Then, Daemon felt a dark blast from behind. He turned to see Night Shine looking at him.

“Okay, Bath Robe! Let’s chat!”

Daemon blasted at him before he dodged and jumped on him and the two wrestled.

As Shine Boy continued to fire at Dragomon, Kari hurried to him and placed her hand on his shoulder followed by T.K.

“Everyone! We have to help Shine Boy!” She called to the others.

Leo, April, Sunset, Josh, and Karai all laid hands on Shine Boy’s shoulder. As they did, Both T.K. and Kari had something glow on their chests as their crests flashed from them.

"Keep. It. Coming!" grunted Shine Boy.

"You're not gonna die on us again, are you?" Leo hoped.

"No. You guys are giving me enough to keep alive."

As they held on, Shine Boy’s beam grew bigger and started to dent Dragomon’s torso as Angewomon and Angemon soar back in the air.

“CELESTIAL ARROW!”

“HAND OF FATE!”

The two fired and the attacks impaled Dragomon who screamed in pain before falling to his knees and dropping his trident. Shine Boy stopped firing as everyone saw Dragomon sweating and glaring at them.

“You think this is over? You cannot conquer darkness so easily! I WILL BE BACK!” He hollered before falling back in the ocean.

Josh sighed before rushing to the panting Keramon. "You okay, buddy?" He asked.

Keramon groaned, his tentacles and hands droopy like noodles. "Yeah, nothing 20 years with a chiropractor won't fix."

Sunset turned to Kari. "Kari?"

"I'm just relieved." Kari sighed before she hugged T.K. again.

"So how do we get outta this nightmare place?" Karai asked.

"Yeah for some reason, I wish there was a hotdog stand around." Shine Boy shrugged before they all heard laughing.

Everyone looked to see Daemon chuckling. “You think you Digidestined won because you beat Dragomon? He’ll return, but he is the least of your problems! I will escape the Dark Ocean and destroy every one of you! Until I get what I-“

He was interrupted by Night Shine choke holding him.

“You talk too much.” He grumbled. He then grabbed what appeared to be a Kraang portal device and pushed the button activating a portal behind them. Then, he jumped over Daemon and blasted him into the portal. Daemon screamed as he flew in before the portal closed.

Everyone sighed in relief seeing the enemies are beaten. April then spoke to Kari. “How are you feeling, Kari?”

“Much better.” Kari smiled. April smiled back knowing she was telling the truth.

“How’d we get these?” T.K. showed he and Kari had gold plates on their chests. On one half showed their crest while the other side had the Hamato symbol.

“It must’ve had something to do with the Spirit Quest or something.” Sunset pondered.

“Let’s get outta here.” Leo suggested.

"Yeah. With color." Josh added.

Kari walked up where the portal was and reopened it. Everyone walked in while Angewomon and Angemon reverted to Gatomon and Patamon before entering. Soon, they were back in the forest. Taking a deep breath of relief, Kari turned to the others.

“Thank you all for helping me. The Dark Ocean has always been trouble for all of us.”

“Always there for a friend.” Sunset smiled.

“But is Dragomon really gonna come back?” Leo asked.

“Maybe. But I think every experience has made me stronger. And as long as I have friends like you all, I will know I’m never alone.”

T.K. Walked up to Kari. “I’m sorry about telling the others about it. I never want the Dark Ocean to bother you ever again.”

Kari nodded. “It’s okay, T.K. Telling them was probably the best choice. Even with the Spirit Quest, we may not have stood a chance against Dragomon and Daemon.” She then placed her arms around T.K.’s shoulders. “You’re a great friend, T.K., and I want to show you my gratitude while we have the chance.” She then leaned over, planting her lips on T.K.’s. Surprised at first, T.K. Accepted the kiss while wrapping his arms around Kari. Sunset and April awed at the sight while Leo, Karai, Josh, and Shine Boy smiled, and Night Shine took a picture on his phone as Karai shot him a look while he shrugged.

Shine Boy then patted Josh’s shoulder. “You did good, Josh. You did good.”

Josh smiled as T.K. and Kari finished their kiss. T.K. smiled. "Man, you don't know how long I've wanted to do that."

"Same." Kari smiled as she turned to the others. "All we ask is that you don't tell the others. Not yet anyway."

"Especially Davis?" Shine Boy asked.

"Especially Davis."

"We Pinkie Promise." Sunset promised as she, Shine Boy, Leo, April, and Karai all acted out the Pinkie Promise.

"Uuuh What was that?" Josh asked.

"That looked fun." Keramon gleamed, mimicking the Pinkie Promise.

"It's the Pinkie Promise Pinkie came up with." Sunset explained.

"Well in that case, I Pinkie Promise too." Josh acted it out.

Kari walked up to him. "And thank you, Josh, for coming to help. I don't care what my brother says, You're both okay in my book." She then pecked him on the cheek as Josh chuckled.

Karai walked up to Kari holding up a Hamato headband. "Here, Kari. I gave Davis and the others headbands of the Hamato clan. And we want you have this one. You’ve earned it."

"Wow! Thanks, Karai." Kari thanked as she accepted the headband and tied it to her forehead.

"C'mon everyone. Davis and the others should be returning soon from the Spirit Quests. Let's head back to the Primary Village." Leo suggested.

As they headed back, Shine Boy walked up next to Night Shine. "So, Luke, when did you have a Kraang portal device?"

Night Shine shrugged. "I borrowed it from Pawn. He gave it to me after our 'meeting' earlier."

"Uh-huh. and dare I ask where you sent Daemon to?"

"A dimension Bishop recommended. I doubt he'll be back anytime soon." Night Shine smirked as he bit his sucker.

----------

Another dimension.......

Meanwhile, in another dimension, in what appeared to be New York, there was a building with a giant statue of a white rabbit spinning around with a sign that read 'Call Sam & Max!'. On top of the building the same rabbit was in a lawnchair wearing sunglasses alongside a six foot dog wearing a grey suit and fedora doing the same.

The bunny peeked from his sunglasses and looked down to the street as a portal opened. Merging from the portal was Daemon who saw the nearby civilians seeing him.

"Tremble pitiful humans!" he declared as the citizens ran away screaming.

The rabbit turned to the dog. "Hey, Sam! You see that?"

Sam looked up from his sunglasses and saw Daemon. "If I didn't know better, Max, I'd say it's an evil digital monster empowered by the forces of darkness bent on world domination."

"You think Bishop sent him our way to deal with personally?" Max gleamed.

"Oh, bless his Utrom heart." grinned Sam.

Just then, they saw the phone on the roof ringing.

"I GOT IT! I GOT IT!" The two fought over who was gonna answer it before Sam trapped Max in one of the lawnchairs and answered it.

"Yes? uh huh! Ten four!" Sam hung up and turned to Max who popped out of the lawnchair like a toaster. "That was the commissioner, Max! Turns out he wants us to go down and say hi to our friend down there."

"Would that before or after his coffee break?" Max asked before they pulled out missile launchers and a gift basket. "Who better to meet and greet villains than Sam and Max Freelance Police?"

"You crack me up, Little Buddy." Sam chuckled.

The two jumped from the rooftop to take on Daemon as Max shouted, "DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!"

To Be Continued

Author's Note:

Now that the Spirit Quest and Dark Ocean are behind them, Can our heroes stop Ripley And Lewej and their dreaded Digimon duo? Find out next time!

And that's the last of the chapters involving the Spirit Quest. After this, it's back to the usual wait.

-Ezio1-3 suggested Josh would help rescue Kari, which I thought would work.

-and yes I ship TK and Kari as much as Yolei and Ken.

- The plates with the crests is a sneak peak of what is to come in later chapters.

- Night Shine sending Daemon to Sam and Max's universe was inspired by the Kraang worm in the 80's turtles' world in the 2012 series.

- I didn't think anyone wanted Dragomon destroyed so I just had him immobilized.

- This is the last time Sam and Max will appear in this fiction. Just wanted to mention them because somebody wanted them in BozzerKazooers' art on Deviantart for ENG.

Special thanks to Ezio1-3 for his help in this.

Next time: Josh's Failed Attempt