• Published 16th Nov 2021
  • 3,165 Views, 95 Comments

Sonic Enters A New Generation - Idiotboy24



Sonic tries to go faster than he ever has but ends up accidentally traveling to a new world and he meets new friends and enemies along the way

  • ...
6
 95
 3,165

Welcome to Bridlewood

location: Campsite

Sonic felt something bright hitting his face, he opened his eyes seeing the sun was rising slowly. He stood up and stretched his limbs, cracking them into place.

Afterwards he walked over to everyone else and awoke them from their slumbers, after a few minutes of them adjusting to the early morning they continued down the path towards Bridlewood.

Location: Outside Bridlewood

They eventually all reached the entrance, which had signs everywhere showing skulls, exclamation marks and even signs saying no Earth ponies or Pegasi. Most of the group had neutral expressions, while Sonic and Izzy had smiles.

“Come on! My place isn’t, far from here.” Izzy encouraged, Sonic began walking immediately while the others hesitated before obliging. They all walked through into a dark part of the woods, Izzy was ahead while the others followed closely behind.

Sonic whistled when looking around. “This is my kind of place.” The others gave him questioning looks, but continued to observe their surroundings.

They eventually look forward to see a house covered by the sun with the colours of the leaves popping brightly, “Welp, here we are guys.” Izzy announced before opening the door. “La Vila Izzy.” Everyone walked in and were in amazement of the sight they saw.


Location: Bridlewood Izzy’s House
There was a painting of a unicorn made of random items, with an ice cream for its horn. Sunny found a spinning wheel that had spoons and dangling bottles, she activated it causing the spoons to hit the dangling bottles, which made a tune play.

Sonic was in the most shock from the fact, that ponies like Izzy could do this sort of thing. “Did you make all of this.” Sonic asked, Izzy looked at him with a smile.

“Yep. Uni-Cycling, isn’t it funky” Izzy asked. “It is gorgeous.” Pipp spoke in a singsong voice. “I also made friendship bracelets.” Everything froze for Sonic at the word ‘bracelet’. He remembered his old pal Chip and how he left his bracelet for him.

Unfortunately everything returned to normal speed. “Oh wait, wait, watch this, hold everything!” Yelled she ran off and grabbed a contraption of sorts.

“I never got to use this with actual friends!” Izzy exclaimed with excitement coursing through her voice. The built flower contraption opened up to reveal six small teacups, Sonic was very much impressed.

“Welp it’s official, this one pony is smarter than most of Twitter.” He commented, which was ignored by everyone else. “I so wished I had live-streamed that.” Pipp said with a smile.

“We don’t have time for that right now.” Sunny spoke up, causing disappointment to cross Izzy’s face. “If we’re gonna get the information we need on the unicorn crystal, we can’t stick out like sore hooves, We need to look like Unicorns.” Sunny explained causing Pipp to get excited.

“Yay makeovers, I love makeovers!” Zipp quickly replied nervously. “No, no this is not what I signed up for.” Sonic placed his hand on her shoulder, “don’t worry about it, the real problem is how are we gonna get me through the crowd?” This question caused them to think for a moment before a bright smile came onto Izzy’s face.

“Don’t worry, I’ll give you a horn to wear because most of the other Unicorns won’t notice you all too much due to how sad they’ve become.” Sonic’s eyes widened.

“That is the most insane idea I’ve ever heard… and I love it!” Sonic exclaimed. The others were shocked but didn’t say anything about it. “Okay then… so Izzy can you do it?” Sunny asked.

“A glow up.” Izzy placed her cup down. “Honey you came to right cottage.” she said while smiling.

https://m.

Izzy:
I thought Earth ponies were the pony ladder's bottom rung
I heard that pegasi were brutes, you'd hate to be among
You smell like fishes (you're vicious)
I bet you eat your young
Meet any one of you, the thing to do is run away

Izzy was wearing glasses, showing pictures of the Earth Ponies and Pegasi.

But although, I know we're all a bunch of different breeds
Take away our wings and horns, and we're just frightened steeds
So, let's put aside our differences just 'cause what we need's a win
Oh-oh-oh

Izzy walked over to Sunny and Pipp who started dancing with her, Sonic even started tapping his foot to the beat.

Come on, rip out all the pages of your history books
Just because we're undercover doesn't mean we're crooks
When we walk, you through the crowd and give your brand-new looks a spin

Izzy then put her hoof around Zipp’s shoulder, before kicking a chair towards Hitch who sat in it, she then spun him around.

You're gonna fit right in
This is a new low
You're gonna fit right in
It's never gonna work

She then put makeup on Hitch who frowned, before hopping out the chair.

Hitch:
They taught us unicorns were super scary maniacs
With horns like razors and tongues like tasers and teeth like tacks
They take your hooves and then they grind them into midnight snacks
The basic gist of it is unicorns are not okay

He then got grabbed by Sunny.

Sunny:
Look, I know we're risking everything for this endeavor
But look at us, we're brave and strong and weird and clever

Sunny danced around with Zipp, Pipp and Sonic who were spinning umbrellas.

'Cause we're running out of options and we're desperate to begin

Izzy began taking measurements of the group.

Izzy, Sunny and Hitch:
You're gonna fit right in
Ha-ha, if you say so
You're gonna fit right in
I know you will, now watch and learn

They all walked through the curtain.

Izzy:
This is how a unicorn walks (walks)
And this is how a unicorn talks (talks)
This is how a unicorn hoops (hoops)
This is how a unicorn
Oops (geez, stop!)

They walked down some stairs, entered a showroom and even went to a basketball court and threw some balls before missing, thankfully Sonic caught them.

This is how a unicorn struts
Oh, watch you shake your unicorn butts
Now you're in the unicorn know (wow)
Soon, you'll be a unicorn pro

Everyone sans Sonic began the following Actions before suddenly Izzy started rapping.

Oh, a unicorn horn makes a unicorn stride
It's the more-head on your forehead, it's the source of your pride

She then pointed at Sonic who got the message and began rapping as well.

Sonic:
Every unicorn who's born, has worn a horn that's unique
So We’ll whip them up as we speak, you be lookin' très magnifique

They both continued rapping together.

Izzy and Sonic:
And with those rocks in our pocket, we'll reap the reward
And folks'll be floored, we'll strike a new chord
Our magic restored

Sonic and Izzy were then joined by Sunny and Hitch who sung in unison.

Sunny, Izzy, Hitch and Sonic:
Lately, all of Equestria has lost its heart
But if we can help to find it, we should play our part
If we fail, we'll go to prison
But if not, we'll start to grin
So, let's begin

Izzy opened a curtain and began finishing the song.

Izzy:
This is how a unicorn walks
This is how a unicorn talks
Now you're looking unicorn strong
This is how a unicorn ends this song

(End Song)

They were now ready to find that crystal with Hope beaming brightly inside of them. The others looked at Sonic who just had a fake Unicorn horn on his head making them giggle a little bit, even Sonic had to admit it was a little funny.

They saw the village up ahead and began making their move. Sonic quickly remembered Chip and began thinking about his last parting gift to him, he then stopped moving and put his hand into his quills.

After searching he found the bracelet, he happily put it on his wrist with the orb on it glowing green signifying Chip was still here with him. “Hey Sonic you coming or what?” Izzy asked, to which he replied.

“Coming.” He then ran to catch up with the others. Looking back at the bracelet he only could say one thing. “I miss you buddy, and I swear I’ll never take it off again.” With that said he focused back on the path ready to get the Unicorn crystal with his new friends.

Author's Note:

Another chapter done, next time they will be looking for the crystal

I also wanted to make Chips bracelet become apart of Sonic’s design, so from here on out he will be wearing it.

Question of the chapter. ‘Who is your favourite character in MLP G5’