• Published 16th Nov 2021
  • 3,165 Views, 95 Comments

Sonic Enters A New Generation - Idiotboy24



Sonic tries to go faster than he ever has but ends up accidentally traveling to a new world and he meets new friends and enemies along the way

  • ...
6
 95
 3,165

Ponies Unified

Location: Lighthouse

The crystals surrounded the young Earth Pony, who only stared in shock. “What?” The crystals spun around her quickly before she was raised into the air.

Everyone could only stare at the display in awe, wondering what was going to happen after a few more seconds, Glowing wings appeared on her back along with a horn appearing as well on her head, here mane even had a rainbow going through it.

She began flapping and smiled at the crystals that were still spinning around her, they then launched upwards into the sky before clicking together, creating a Rainbow ring that crossed the night sky and filled it with colour.

Back on the ground Izzy’s horn started glowing. “Woah!” Then Zipp and Pipp’s wings started glowing, they began flapping before levitating off the ground. They began flying around laughing in excitement. “We’re actually flying!” Pipp said out loud.

The orb on Chip’s bracelet turned became very bright, emanating a green aura which Sonic smiled at. He also felt his bond with Chip grew stronger.

Sonic looked over at Haven and Alphabittle who also got the same effects, he then looked up to Sunny slowly come back down. “Whoa! Sunny! Check you out!” Zipp blurted, they all landed back onto the ground and were more happy than ever before.

“What!” Hitch exclaimed in surprise.

“I can’t believe it!” Sunny said excited.

“Now that’s what I call, a glow up!” Izzy expressed. Pipp looked up in the distance and lifted her hoof, “Look!” They all turned to see the rainbow ring travel across the land.


Location: Bridlewood

The Unicorns were still depressed, but then their horns started to glow causing them to become happy, the unicorn foal on the swing hopped off and ran to his dad. “Daddy! Daddy! The magic is real!”

Even the crystals scattered throughout Bridlewood glowed with the return of magic.


Location: Zephyr Heights

Back in the city of Zephyr Heights, the Pegasi were flying about happily not caring about anything else and we’re having the best time of their lives.


Location: Maretime Bay

Sunny and Sonic stood together smiling at display, they noticed an earth pony chasing Cloudpuff happily along with Haven and Alphabittle, talking to one another in the distance.

Phyllis distracted Sprout and took off leaving him behind.

Sunny couldn’t have been more happy in her whole life, but something felt missing she couldn’t quite put her hoof on it. She then felt a presence near her, she turned around and saw none other than her Dad as a spirit, standing in front of her.

“I’m so proud of you Sunny.” He said with a smile, Sunny had tears of joy and quickly ran over and hugged her dad, although he was a spirit he could still be touched.

“I missed you so much!” She sobbed, causing him to hug her back tightly. He then looked up to Sonic smiling at him, “Thank you.” Was all he could say to the hedgehog who nodded in response.

Argyle let go of her daughter and put his hoof under her chin. “You will have to continue forward without me Sunny, but I’ll always be in your heart no matter what happens.” Sunny smiled happily before walking back to where Sonic is standing.

The others came over and saw Argyle, looking at them with smiles, he turned his attention to Sunny. “I love you dad.” Argyle nodded slowly.

“I love you too, My Little Pony.” He then closed his eyes before slowly disappearing, after a few more seconds he was gone. He may have left, but he wouldn’t be forgotten.

The group got together once more. “Was that your dad?” Pipp asked, to which Sunny nodded.

“I’m glad I got one last chance to see him again with all of you.” They all nodded looking at the rest of the ponies.

“Hey Sonic aren’t you gonna go home, now that we have magic?” Sunny asked, to which Sonic responded.

“Well I can’t really leave, my only way back right now could lead to me being somewhere else I’m not familiar with, so I’ll stay for awhile. Who knows maybe this might be what I’m looking for after all.” They all smiled at that, Hitch then walked over to Sunny.

“You did it Sunny.” Hitch congratulated.

“No! We did it! Together.” She bumped Hitch on the shoulder.

“Now we never have to be apart!” Izzy exclaimed happily while bouncing.

They put their hooves/hand together. “Hooves to Hearts!” They yelled in unison, they then saw an Earth Pony with balloons on his back land In front of them.

“Hey, guys. What did I miss.” He turned to face them.

“Ahhhhh!!!”


Meanwhile

Location: Grassfield

Three young Ponies were walking together singing a song.

“Glowing up.”

“Kind of love.”

“We say “Hi” you say.”

“What!” They said in unison, the Pegasus turned to his two new friends.

“Race you to the bridge!” The Pegasus exclaimed.

“Oh! It’s on!” The Unicorn confidently said.

“No using your magic this time!” The Earth Pony called to them before running after them. The hoofprints she left behind started glowing on the outlines before disappearing.

Author's Note:

Woohoo! The main story is done!

Anyway, question of the chapter: what was your favourite chapter in this story.