• Published 16th Nov 2021
  • 3,165 Views, 95 Comments

Sonic Enters A New Generation - Idiotboy24



Sonic tries to go faster than he ever has but ends up accidentally traveling to a new world and he meets new friends and enemies along the way

  • ...
6
 95
 3,165

Heist Gone Wrong

Location: Zephyr Heights Elevator

Hours had passed since the group had come up with the plan, but now was the time to take action, they were all in elevator ready to execute the plan but the Elevator was moving a bit slow giving the group the chance to talk to each other.

Zipp smiled with confidence. “Alright are you guys ready!”

“Yeah!” The rest of the group yelled.

“Y know you could make a leader to a team right?” Sonic told Zipp who smiled at him in return. “Yeah you are correct there, Sonic but I’d rather take orders from somepony else.” Sonic flashed a smile toward the group, before realising they were near the top.

“Okay this is the bit where it get’s serious!” Sonic thought out loud, making the others nod in agreement.

They finally reached the top and prepared to move out. “Let’s hope this works.” Sunny whispered. The doors opened allowing Zipp to walk down the path, a bunch of other pegasi were asking Zipp questions to which she ignored them and smirked while looking behind her.

Sunny, Izzy and Sonic poked their heads out and looked left and right to make sure that it was safe to sneak across, when they realised it was safe they quickly darted out toward the right.

They climbed on top of a statue and looked down to see some guards, they quickly got down behind a hedge and peeked around the corner to see Zipp walk inside. They then made it through past the guards to the Grand Hall, where they saw two guards standing by with one of them on their phone.

They quickly his under a table with accessories on top of it and quickly sneaked away from the guards, they ended following Zipp who opened a door to the backstage of the throne room, allowing the trio to quickly enter without being spotted.

Once they were behind the throne, they looked around the corner and noticed lot’s of pegasi around which made them nervous, Sonic decided to try and lighten up the mood. “This is going great so far.” Sunny and Izzy nodded at this.

“Well now we just gotta get that crown and we’re home free!” Izzy exclaimed with excitement, causing Sunny and Sonic to shush her. Now all they had to do was wait.


Location: Zephyr Heights Throne Room Balcony

Zipp looked down at the room below with slight concern of the plan going wrong but decided to not worry about it.

“I hear you payed our guests a little visit.” Queen Haven piped up, Zipp looked toward her mom with surprise.

“Pipp told you?” Zipp questioned which cause a slight chuckle to come from her mom. “Oh you know she tells me everything. I wish you’d tell me more, your going to be queen one day, you’ll wear this crown and trust me it’s heavier than it looks.” Haven explained with slight annoyance.

Zipp looked at her mother who was applying makeup and decided to come truthful. “Actually there is something I wanted to tell you. The unicorns don’t have any magic, I think it’s tide to why we can’t fly-“ but she was cut off.

“Zepherina! I don’t know what silly ideas that Unicorn put into your head, but we have a duty to protect our Citizens. Pegasi are happy enough knowing we royals can fly, why would you want to disrupt things?” Haven asked.

“Cause it’s a lie!” Zipp exclaimed with frustration.

Haven was still disappointed in Zipp. “It makes them feel safe, oh one day you’ll understand your sister does, oh here she is now!” She expressed with excitement.

“Mememe.” Pipp sung while hanging from her wires.

“Showtime!” Haven said in a singsong voice.


Location: Zephyr Heights Throne Room

The entire room went dark with the pegasi looking upwards stuck in awe, music started to play for everyone to hear. Haven and Zipp were lowered down for everyone to see.

“Remember to smile.” Haven said causing Zipp to groan, they ended up landing on their thrones with Zipp looking at her friends, who were hiding behind queen haven’s throne.

The group nodded to one another before Pipp finally started singing.

Pipp:

We got the Light, We’re coming in
stronger, We’re in it together, If you want it It’s all inside your mind

Pipp was flying around the room with Pegasi looking in awe at the display.

we got the light, we won’t wait any longer, we’ll get it together, if you want you can paint the sky

The trio were trying hold each other up for support in order to get the crown, Sonic found the beat catchy and started tapping his foot in time with the song.

Used to care what they say, let them into my brain, But I found a new way, Oh-hoo-hoo…

Sunny managed to change the queen’s crown with no problem, she looked at Zipp who looked back at her and they both nodded. The trio started sneaking away from the throne, without noticing the Cloudpuff who perked up.

Everytime I fall down, I pick it up like rebound, gotta get through somehow

The group made their way toward a set of doors and opened them. Which showed a guard on the phone telling someone to hang up, they closed door before hearing a whimper behind them.

They turned around to see Cloudpuff standing there, he then growled at them causing Sunny and Izzy to scream while Sonic looked slightly annoyed.

Sunny and Izzy ran while Sonic grabbed Cloudpuff and gently grabbed his muzzle.

We don’t fly like we used to, we take what we’ve been through, and we can feel brand-new, oh-hoo

Sonic continued to hold Cloudpuff but let him go because of some guards coming his way, Sonic quickly navigated his way toward where Sunny and Izzy went, only to find Cloudpuff had already taken the crystal.

I know I am a fighter, I feel the fire, I’m shining brighter, ooh-hoo-hoo

Sonic followed after Sunny and Izzy, while Hitch burst right through the door only to look up and see Pipp flying.

Glowin up, kind of love, Dip and slide through the cut, Glowin up, kind of love, Dip and slide through the cut, glowin up, kind of love, We say “hi” you say “what”

Hitch started shaking his flank to the song, before focusing back on his task of catching Sunny, meanwhile the trio chased after Cloudpuff but they then dashed behind a wall, after some guards moved in front of them.

Everywhere that I’ve been, yeah they say I’m different, but I’m good in my skin, ooh-hoo-hoo

Zipp looked down to see Cloudpuff with the crown in his mouth, she quickly moved down to take it. “Give it to me!” Demanded Zipp who took the crown but not the crystal.

if it doesn’t feel right, break it in with tie dye, and don’t you stop ‘til sunrise, we don’t fly like we use to, we take what we’ve been through, and we can feel brand-new, ooh-hoo-hoo

Zipp chased Cloudpuff while Pipp continued to sing, the group looked forward to see Hitch who looked towards them and started advancing, the trio looked around before moving backwards.

They ended up behind some curtains but looked to their side to see a Pegasus near a control panel who had terrified face, “Ah! It’s the prisoners!” he began running from Sunny and Izzy while Sonic went up to the control panel with interest.

I’m shining brighter, ooh-hoo-hoo, we got the light, we’re coming in stronger, we’re in it together…

Cloudpuff continued running with the crystal still in his mouth with Zipp still in tow, but she ended up getting blocked by another Pegasus. Cloudpuff then ran into a leg dropping the crystal.

He looked up to see Hitch who looked down in confusion, only to see an adorable face appear before him.

Sunny and Izzy managed to corner the Pegasus trying to calm him down, while Sonic looked at the control panel he needed to cause a distraction otherwise their whole plan would fail.

He then pressed down a button, which caused the lights in the throne room to flicker on and off causing confusion amongst everyone. “What the…” Pipp asked herself.

All of a sudden a light beamed down onto Hitch who stopped dead in his tracks, he looked around to see that all eyes were on him. He then started to try and sing Pipp’s song which went… well…

Hitch:Throwing up find a glove fly around, bup-bup-bup, doing stuff that I love, you’re like, “Why?” I’m like “what?”

Sunny, Izzy and the Pegasus looked at the screen with confusion, while Sonic has an amused face watching Hitch sing, Pipp continued to stare in confusion. “what is happening?”

Crisp and Dry, eat some mud, flowing up lovey dove…

Hitch continued to sing with Cloudpuff joining in with him, Sonic realised that this was not working all that well and began looking for a solution, he then pulled a lever on the controls which caused Pipp to start flying all over the place while screaming.

This caused Hitch and the rest of the Pegasi to look up in shock, while this was happening Zipp took the opportunity to take the crystal and make her way toward the others.

The Pegasus ran away while the group made their way out. “I got it!” Zipp exclaimed. Sunny grabbed the crystal and put it away in her saddlebag, “Let’s go!” Sonic chuckled.

They began making their way out before they heard a voice. “Freeze!” Hitch yelled from afar causing them to look toward him. “It’s the the prisoners!” A Pegasus blurted.

Pipp then came down and knocked Hitch’s fake wings off causing everyone to gasp. “Another earth pony!” Hitch quickly ran out of sight.

Pipp continued to zoom around before finally stopping, hanging upside down for all to see the wires, this caused a commotion to start.

“She’s a fake!” One exclaimed. “Fake!” Many more yelled which caused terror to fill Pipp’s face. Pictures were being taken as well.

Zipp looked back with a conflict going through her head, what was she supposed to do. “Zipp?” Pipp said loud enough for her sister to hear, before Zipp could do anything Sunny bumped into her.

“Zipp hurry!” Sunny exclaimed with worry, Zipp took one last look at Pipp before running off not noticing the crystal that was dropped on the floor, Sonic was following behind the group and noticed the crystal on the floor.

He grabbed it before looking up and calling out to the ponies. “Hey, guys you dropped this!” He quickly looked between the exit and the crystal before turning to look at Pipp, who was hanging there helpless.

He took another glance at the door before looking back at Pipp with a determined look. He may not like how Pipp acted with her Life, but in Sonic’s mind anyone deserves a second chance, even if they continually try to take over the world.

He put the Crystal into his quills, before running toward a wall to which he jumped and landed on the it, before blasting himself toward Pipp at high speeds, successfully grabbing her and landing where Queen Haven was sitting.

Everyone in the room was caught of guard, including Pipp and Queen Haven who stared in shock of the Blue Hedgehog who stood before them, the pegasi then began making their way toward the royals and Hegdehog yelling words like ‘fake’ and ‘liars’.

The three of them looked at the crowd coming toward them, Sonic was thinking of what to do but all of a sudden a bright light enveloped Sonic and the two royals.

They were then gone from sight making everyone look around in terror, Zoom and Thunder who watched the scene unfold looked at one another before Thunder decided to break the tension.

“That hedgehog was right, we’re definitely not getting paid enough for this job.” Zoom looked back at the crowd of pegasi before sighing.

“Yep we definitely aren’t.” She agreed.

Author's Note:

Another chapter done and hopefully next time I don’t accidentally publish the chapter before it’s ready.