• Published 16th Nov 2021
  • 3,165 Views, 95 Comments

Sonic Enters A New Generation - Idiotboy24



Sonic tries to go faster than he ever has but ends up accidentally traveling to a new world and he meets new friends and enemies along the way

  • ...
6
 95
 3,165

Meeting Sunny & Beginning of the journey

Location: Maretime Bay Lighthouse

Sunny, Izzy and Sonic were all running to the lighthouse to try and keep away from Hitch and Sprout, once they reached the door Sunny pulled it open and both Sonic and Izzy ran in with smiles on their faces, while Sunny quickly came inside and closed the door which caused the picture on the side to tilt.

Sunny quickly ran back to the picture and fixed it, before running back to her living room and quickly closing all the blinds in the house. After she closed the last one she looked at both Izzy and Sonic who stared at her with the same smiles they have been carrying all the way to her home.

Izzy got curious and proceeded toward Sunny “Do earth ponies also like staring contests? Hmmmmmm” she got close to Sunny’s face before blinking “Ah! You win I blinked!”

Izzy walked of toward a telescope while Sunny was still in utter shock of what she was seeing, Sonic began looking around to and was slightly taken aback from how nice the lighthouse was.

“You know this is a really nice place.” Sonic complimented Sunny finally had the ability to speak once more “There’s a Unicorn and Blue Hedgehog in my house. This is so cool!” She exclaimed happily before she took in account of what had happened minutes prior.

“Oh wait it’s bad. Very, very bad. What have I done?” Sunny was stressing out but Sonic looked at her and began to reassure her. “Hey relax it’s not so bad.”

Izzy then spoke up while looking through the telescope “Woah I’ve never seen an earth pony before… we look exactly the same, except for this of course” Izzy said while pointing at her horn.

She moved over to Sunny who quickly hopped down “Woah! Hey! Careful where you point that thing.” Sunny asked while pushing Izzy’s horn away this caused Izzy to react a little bit.

“Why?” Izzy asked curiously. This was followed up with Sunny’s answer.

“Well.. I uh.. um. Sorta don’t want to get zapped by a wayward laser beam. But of course you know that already.” She chuckled. “You’ve probably been reading my mind this whole time.” She then got curious question. “Isn’t it supposed to glow, by the way? Or does it happen when you levitate stuff?” Sunny asked.

Izzy spoke nervously while chuckling “Well actually” but was then cut off by Sunny.

“Wait! Don’t answer that yet. Let me get my notebook!” As Sunny went to grab her notebook Sonic decided to head upstairs, as much as he would of love to continue to stand there and watch what would happen he just felt like exploring around the place.

Once he arrived, he came across Sunny’s bed which was a little bit of a mess but he took the time to look at his surroundings. One thing that caught his eye were the six pony figures that were on the shelf.

He came up to them and took a look at their features. There was a pink earth pony with puffy hair, an orange earth pony with a hat, a cyan Pegasus with rainbow hair, a yellow Pegasus with a pink mane, a white unicorn with a purple mane and finally what looked to be a mix of both a Pegasus and Unicorn pony who was lavender colour and had a mane with Pink and purple in it.

Sonic was wondering what these six ponies were like and if they truly did exist at some point. But something else also caught his attention. It was a lamp, with what looked to be a crystal inside of it, in the shape of a circle.

He took a look of it before turning it on to see pictures of all three pony kinds everywhere on the walls. Sonic was amazed at how these ponies are so advance to think of these creative items and how they were able make things such as traps.

But all of this amazement went away when he heard a voice come out of nowhere. “Sunny Starscout!” The feedback of the megaphone caused a loud noise which hurt Hitch’s ears.

Sonic quickly looked out the window to see the same two stallions from before, he quickly made his way downstairs to see Sunny looking out the window at Hitch and Sprout.

Hitch then replied a little bit after that. “Sunny Starscout, I know you’re in there with that unicorn and Creature! Come out with your hooves up and surrender!”

Sprout finally spoke up “Yeah you’re completely surrounded!” This was followed by an awkward silence before Hitch replied to what Sprout said.

“Will you let me do my job?” Before yelling back into the megaphone. “You are under arrest!”

Back inside Sunny began to panic a little bit while trying to figure out a plan. “This is bad. How sneaky are you two?” She asked both Izzy and Sonic.

Izzy responded “Uh, medium sneaky?” While Sonic replied with “I could get out of here without them noticing at all.”

Sunny responded happily “I can work with that. Okay, I’ll distract them” but Sonic quickly interjected with that statement. “Look I’ll provide a distraction while you two run as fast as you can.”

“What no, they want you didn’t you hear them?” Sunny asked Sonic. “Yes I know but trust me on this.” after a few seconds Sunny finally nodded while Izzy just smiled.

Sonic finally opened the door and walked out. When he did both Hitch and Sprout were in shock of seeing the same blue hedgehog from before, this made Hitch glare while Sprout cowered in fear.

“Well you know for this worlds version of the police, I can already tell what your planning.” Sonic quipped.

Sprout became terrified of Sonic and grabbed Hitch’s face. “He’s already reading our minds! quick, before he fry’s our brains!” He yelled.

Hitch was now focused on Sprout running away, that he didn’t notice Sunny and Izzy come out of the house and run off with Sonic towards the exit of Maretime Bay.

“W-what are you doing? Where are you going?” Hitch called to Sprout who replied.

“To get reinforcements!”

“We have reinforcements?” But when he finally turned around to look back at where Sonic was he saw that he was gone. “Huh? Oh, come on!” He shouted.

Meanwhile with Sonic, Sunny and Izzy.

“You don’t have any magic?” Sunny asked while panting.

To which responded “Nope.” This caused Sunny to stop running.

“No magic?” Sunny questioned once more still lost in thought

Sonic decided to speak up. “Well apparently they did have it ages ago, but then it suddenly disappeared and hasn’t been found in years.”

“Everypony thinks the pesky pegasi had something to do with it, but…” Izzy then took notice of how Sunny looked “Hey you look kind of woozy. Are you okay?”

“I am on the run with a unicorn who has no magic and a big blue hedgehog with shoes and gloves. What are we gonna do?” While Sunny was trying to think Izzy came up to her and started sniffing her face.

“What are you doing?”

“Why are you sniffing Sunny, Izzy?”

Izzy responded to both of their questions. “You don’t smell.” “Thanks. Wait what?” This caused much confusion between both Sunny and Sonic.

“I was told that all you earth ponies smelt like rotten sardines, but you do not. Hmm.” This caused Sunny to become curious of what Unicorns thought of ponies like herself.

“What else do Unicorns say about Earth ponies?” Izzy responded “Oh, just that you're lazy and not the brightest crystals in the forest.” Sunny then frowned at this.

“Charming.” she said sarcastically.

“Nope, just those three. So, what’s the plan?”

Sonic who had been silent for the most part had an idea pop into his head. “Hey you know how you said that the pegasi apparently stole your magic, right?” Izzy nodded.

“Well why don’t we go to the pegasi and try and figure out how their magic works.” Sunny understanding what he meant agreed with the idea while Izzy was not fully on board.

“Your right. Sonic, Izzy we’re going on a quest…to zephyr heights” She declared while opening her book. Which showed a map of Equestria.

“Uh, but the pegasi are bad news.” Izzy said with uncertainty. Sonic and Sunny both looked at her with confidence.

“Hey Izzy even though I just got here, all I can say is that we never know unless we try.” He stated with confidence.

“Earth ponies were wrong about Unicorns. They could welcome us with open wings.” Sunny said.

“But what if they don’t?” Izzy replied before running up a nearby cliff side and breaking out into song.

Izzy:Up ahead is a sky growing dark
Where it leads is a big question mark
And I'm scared that I'll end up
A pony gone missing from Pegasus-ing

Sunny:But you're not alone
You got a pony or two in your crew

Izzy:I do? Who?

Sunny:I'm lookin' out for you
When you're off track
I got your back
You can rely on me
I'm lookin' out for you

Back at home, it was Earth ponies first
Heard it so many times, I could burst
And I fought for a change, but it's lonely
'Cause, you know, party of uno

Izzy:Well, if you need a friendly steed
Like you-know-who

Sunny:I think I do

Sunny & Izzy:I'm lookin' out for you

When you're off track

I got your back

You can rely on me
I'm lookin' out for you

Lost in the hills

I got the skills

Pony, let's get goin'
Get goin', get goin'

“Come on Sonic give it a shot!” Izzy exclaimed.

“Aw, what the heck. Might as well.” Sonic spoke aloud.

Sunny, Izzy and Sonic:I'm lookin' oooooout

I am lookin' out...

...for you!

All three of them looked on at the big mountain ahead of them where zephyr heights is located. “Well you guys I think we should get some sleep because we’re gonna have a big day tomorrow.” Sonic suggested.

“Yeah your right Sonic.” Sunny said with new found tiredness. All three of them finally layed down on the ground and finally went to sleep, Sonic meanwhile was thinking about everything that’s happened today, and had a smile on his face awaiting Zephyr heights, before finally closing eyes.

Author's Note:

Another chapter done, but What Sonic songs would you guys like in this story.

And I’m sorry if the writing does feel repetitive .