• ...
 0
 255

The Anti-Villain Makes Himself Known, Part 2

Right as the fight began, the Phantom disappeared into thin air right in front of them, leaving everyone speechless.

“He’s gone!”

“Where did that coward go?!”

Just then, something kicked the red bandana humanoid turtle in the chest hard, causing him to fly into the wall and hit it with a hard crunch.

“Raph!” the other turtles shouted.

“I’m fine, I’m fine. But I think this shellbag turned himself invisible!”

Just then, the purple bandana turtle ducked from a ghost hand swinging the bloody baseball bat the phantom was carrying. Parrying its strikes with its staff, it yelled to the blue bandana wearing turtle.

“Leo! This guy is really giving me a run for my money as to what he is! We have to fall back!”

As if they were asking for it, the entrance was sealed by a tough tangled mass of branches and trees.

“Are you kidding me?!” shouted the purple bandana turtle as the boy from District 5 was picked up and flung into the boy from District 9, knocking them both down. Marvel threw a punch at the spot where the District 5 boy had been thrown, only to receive a hard kick to the groin and a kick to the chest, knocking him down to the ground where he moaned in pain.

At this point, a ghostly sword appeared out of nowhere and began to attack Leo, who parried its strikes. As that was happening, the District 5 boy got up, swung his fists around wildly, only to receive an uppercut that knocked him back to the ground and out of the fight.

“How do we fight something we can’t see?!” yelled the boy from District 4.

“I have no idea” Cato answered, before he took multiple punches to the face, what felt like a blow from another baseball bat to the stomach, a kick in the groin, and a powerful left hook that knocked him flat on the ground.

“Cato!” yelled the girl from District 2, who ran over to him, only to hit and pinned to the wall by what seemed to be sticky slime.

“Ugh! Let me go!”

The bulky boy from District 11 tried to help the District 2 Girl, but received a powerful kick to the stomach that knocked him down to the ground and away from her. At the same moment, an invisible baseball bat struck Leo in the chest, knocking him down and causing one of his katanas to fly out of his hands. It skidded over to Cato, who despite the beating, took it and got up, before heading over to where Leo was, and the two engaged the ghostly sword in a two on one fight. At this juncture, a large orc-like humanoid creature materialized out of a cloud of black magic.

“Great. Ghostly swords, invisible ninjas, now that thing?!” shouted Raph, who lunged at it with his sais, only to be roundhouse kicked into Marvel, who was getting up after recovering for his earlier beating. Both of them were knocked down to the ground.

“This is bad..” said the boy from District 3, as the orc-like humanoid stomped over to the remaining fighters. By this time, the District 11 male and the District 9 male had gotten back up and joined the others. Grabbing one of Raph’s sais, the District 8 male charged the creature and stabbed it repeatedly, only to be batted away with a swing of its arm. The boy collided with the wall and fell to the ground, out cold. The creature then grabbed the District 6 boy by the face and threw him into the blue haired boy from the non-Panem and several of his friends. The force of the District 6 boy hitting them in the stomach knocked the wind out of them and they all fell to the ground with the District 6 male on top, all out of the fight before they even got a chance to attack. By now, it was obvious that they were in over their heads. Cato headed back over to the others and attacked the creature, seemingly killing it before it reconstituted itself and head butted Cato hard, knocking him out cold. Taking Leo’s katana, it hit District 7 male with the butt of the weapon hard, before throwing it over to the ghostly sword, where it was grabbed and used against Leo. The orange bandana wearing turtle, who up till now had stayed back and watched his allies and brothers get their butts kicked, charged in and attacked the creature. Grabbed in mid air, it was flung into the District 3 male and the District 11 male, the impact knocking out all three. At the same time, the ghost hand holding the baseball bat whacked Donnie in one leg, then the other, before finishing him off with another blow to the chest. The redhead tried to help him, but like the District 2 girl before her, she was pinned to the wall by the slime like stuff.

With most of the others out cold, the remaining fighters backed into a last line of defense, awaiting their opponents. Only a few of the boys from the non-Panem group were left, plus the boys from Districts 4, 6, 7, 9 and 10, plus the girl from District 1 and Leo.

“We are so screwed, aren’t we?” the girl from District 1 said to her allies.

“I second that.”

“We’re dead meat.”

Grimly, they charged their opponents. The girl from District 1 was the first to fall in this round, taking a nerve strike to the neck from another ghost hand that knocked her out cold. The ghostly baseball bat made short work of the remaining guys from the non-Panem group. The boy from District 10, although with a crippled leg, managed to get a decent enough punch in on the Creature’s face to do some damage before he was flung down to the ground hard, and knocked out cold. Then, the baseball bat whacked the boy from District 7 in the jaw hard, knocking him out while the creature grabbed the boy from District 9 by the head and punched the boy repeatedly in the stomach before flinging him away and to the ground. Leo defeated the ghostly sword and reclaimed his katana while the boy from District 4 ripped the bloody baseball bat away from the hand that was holding it. Charging towards the creature, they lunged at it just as the lights went out. In the darkness, you could hear the sound of multiple punches, kicks, and two people hitting the ground. When the lights turned back on, the girls and the creature were gone, and the survivors that regained consciousness, which was most of them, could only stare in shock at the practically empty area, at the now reopened entrance, and at each other, asking themselves the same thing.

What the hell just happened?

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment