• ...
20
 10
 549

the pilot

Author's Note:

Seeing as I'm trying to get good here's my new plan.
I'm going to try implementing the original Rick and Morty (i.e something ricked this way comes) into my story.
And before you complain or dislike, I DON'T OWN ANYTHING.
I repeat I do not own anything.
And with that out of the way let's go!

One night, while Morty was sleeping, Rick barged into his room obviously drunk.

"Hey wake up Morty I got to show you something", he slurred.

"Wait, Rick? What's going on I have school tomorrow", Morty groaned.

"Come on Morty. It's gonna be cool", Rick said dragging Morty out of bed.

"Hey wait stop! You're pulling me too hard", Morty said.


"So Morty how do you like my flying vehicle?" Rick still drunk asked.

"Yeah it's it's great Rick", Morty said unenthusiastically.

"Morty I- I made a bomb", Rick said.

"Wait you what?!" Morty said, now fully alert.

"We're gonna make a whole new world down there Morty", Rick said.

"Right now we're gonna pick up one of those girls that you hang out with. You know, the one with the purple hair."

"Wait you mean Rarity? But why?" Morty asked.

"It's gonna be the new Adam and Eve, Morty. And you're gonna be Adam."

"Ohhh", Morty groaned.

"And what's her face is gonna be Eve", Rick said.

"No, you can't!" Morty said shoving Rick away. "Rarity doesn't even...I mean I don't even like her like that! But forget that you can't just kill them all like that!"

"I know what you're trying to say, Morty. And relax I'm not the kind of guy who would try to fool around with Rarity", Rick said.

"What are you on about Rick?" Morty asked.

"You don't have to worry about me getting with Rarity Morty. You don't have to worry about that at all."

"I don't care about Rarity! You--"

"You know what? You're right", Rick said. "Let's forget her. She's probably nothing but trouble."

He then presses a button which activates the bomb.

"That's it Rick. I'm taking the wheel", Morty said standing up.

He then jumps on top of Rick fighting him for the wheel. Eventually, Rick says "Alright you win. I'm landing. I'm landing."

Then in a nearby desert, he lands. "Oh thank the lord", Morty said.

"That was just a test by the way Morty", Rick said.

"Really?" Morty asked.

"Yeah sure why not", Rick said and then fell asleep.

"Activating bomb", a robotic voice said.

"Um Rick?" Morty said.


Later that day at school...


It was lunchtime. Most students were enjoying their lunch...except for one.

"And then I said oatmeal are you crazy?" Pinkie said.

"Hey has anybody seen Morty? He wasn't in homeroom today", Sunset said.

"Maybe he's running late" Applejack suggested.

Just then Morty walked in looking noticeably exhausted.

"Good heavens Morty! What happened?" Rarity exclaimed.

Morty said "I just didn't get enough sleep last night I guess."

"So your grandpa decided to let you sleep in?" Fluttershy asked.

"You know Rick he doesn't really..."

And then Morty promptly fell asleep.

"Yeah it's obvious he's been adventuring with Rick", Rainbow Dash said.

"Yeah", the rest of them replied.

"Hang on I got this", Pinkie said.

She walked up to Morty and screamed in his ear. He immediately woke up.

"Wha what happened?" He asked. "Did I fall asleep? Sorry."

"So you were telling us about why Rick lets you sleep in on a school day?" Sunset asked.

"Yeah he doesn't really care about my education and whatnot. Says it's a waste of time."

"How could he say that? And more importantly why's he letting you go to school if that's the case?" Rainbow asked.

Morty thought back to when he asked Rick those questions.


One week earlier.

"Come on Rick why do I have to go again? Like y you don't care about school and--"

"Listen Morty. You're right. I don't care about school in general. But remember that...talk we had?" Rick asked.

"Which one? We've had a bunch of talks", Morty said.

"About the strange happenings going on? That's the reason why you're going to school. Now help me carry these ingredients."


Present time.


Morty sighed. He hated having to lie to his friends but he convinced himself it was for the greater good.

"I don't know to be honest", he said.

Just then the bell rang.

"Well I'll see you girls later", he said and ran out.

Later the local bully came when Morty was getting ready to head to his next class

"Hey chump", he said.

"Hey", Morty said avoiding eye contact.

"So which one do you have a crush on?" The bully asked.

"W what?" Morty said.

"I've seen you hanging out with those girls and let me tell you they're way out of your league", the bully said.

"What are you talking about? I I don't have a crush on any of them", Morty said.

Just then the bully froze. Rick stepped out from behind him.

"Hey Morty. Come on I got an errand to run and I need your help", he said.

"Um what'd you do to eric? Is is he gonna be okay?" Morty said.

"Yeah yeah he'll be alright, now are you coming or not?" Rick said impatiently.

"Um I don't know. I don't think I can skip school again", Morty said.

"What you think I can do this all by myself? Come on Morty."

"Um okay I'll do it. But by the way how do you plan to explain this?"

"Explain what?" Rick asked.

"You know, how and why I'm missing school a lot. Like my friends--"

Morty stopped and started to think about something. But before he could get too far Rick interrupted and said "Just leave that to me. Now come on!"

The second they went through the portal Rarity came walking by and saw Eric.

Oh my goodness! It's eric! Okay Rarity just play it cool.

She went to walk up to Eric but as soon as she did he fell and shattered into a bunch of pieces killing him.

Rarity screamed.


Bonus scene



Principal Celestia and Vice principal Luna were currently talking with Rick about Morty. Specifically why he was missing and ditching school.

"Now no offense but I really don't give a crap about school", Rick said. "As for why he's ditching...um..."

"Yes?" Celestia asked.

He immediately pulled out a neuralyzer and shot them.

"Wait what are you doing here Mr sanchez?" Luna asked.

"I honestly don't know but I will be on my way now", he said.

Comments ( 2 )

So Rarity in this scene to Eric was Summer to Jared from the TV show?

Sorry I can't remember further. I've forgotten what season it was from. I think it was Season 1.

Why does Rick constantly drool?

Login or register to comment