• ...
20
 10
 549

a day with the main 7 part 1

Author's Note:

I've put this off for far too long...
Sorry this chapters so short. I actually had this part with Mr Meeseeks but internet cut out in the middle of saving and to make a long story short it erased the part with him. I'll make up for it soon I promise.

Morty was running. From what he couldn't tell, but he knew he had to keep running.

Then there was a voice. "Your time is up... Goodbye Morty..."




Morty woke up with a start.

'Wow, what a weird dream' he thought.

'Wait what time is it?'

The clock read 10:02.

"Oh, shit I overslept!" He exclaimed.

The day was currently Saturday. It was also the day he was invited to go to the mall with his friends.

So he rushed to get everything done. Oddly enough Rick wasn't home that day.

'Probably getting some groceries or something' Morty thought to himself sarcastically.

So he got on his bike and went to the mall.

"I'm sorry! I'm late I know", he said when he got there.

"It's alright. You're not the only one you know", Sunset told Morty.

He soon realized they were the only ones out of their group to be there.

"Where's everybody else?" he asked.

"Well, Rainbow Dash said she'd be a little late. Mostly because she had practice today. Rarity said the same thing that she'd be late because she had some orders to finish. Applejack said she had chores and Fluttershy said she's busy at the animal shelter so she won't be able to come today."

"Oh..." Morty said a little disappointed.

Mainly to cheer him up Sunset said " Hey I know. Why don't we play at the arcade to pass some time?"

"But I didn't bring any money," Morty said.

"Don't worry. I'll pay for it," Sunset said.