• Published 6th Sep 2012
  • 1,832 Views, 130 Comments

A New World, a New Terror - TroWolf15



Zombies have taken over. I care for my friends, but pressure mounts when 6 girls show up.

  • ...
12
 130
 1,832

Chapter 8: The Shit Has Hit the Car

A/N: So now, the last group adventure!! Get ready for some craziness! And with my current plans for this story (which could still change, slightly or drastically), we still got a while before this story ends ;D And remember, please rate and comment! :D
PS: Songs are kinda fun to listen to as you read, just a friendly fyi :D
PPS: Remember to check my page for updates and info on how the story is coming along!

“Boo-yah!! Let’s get rollin!” Pancho yelled out as he got into his car, with Pinkie Pie riding shotgun with Xoch and Rarity in the back. He also wanted some loud music, and he knew what to play exactly, something fun.

“Wow! I really like this song, what’s it about?” Pinkie asked, curious about the catchy tune.

“Hehe, well, if you have to know, it’s about two people fu-“

“TWO PEOPLE BEING FRIENDS AND WRESTLING!” Xoch interrupted, smiling at Pancho and Pinkie, trying to keep SOME of their original innocence intact. Pancho playfully gave her a death glare, she just stuck her tongue out at him.

“Um, what kind of wrestling?” Rarity asked, “This doesn’t sound like any sport I’m familiar with” she said cautiously.

“Welll, if you want to know, this wrestling involves no clothing and putting -“

“PUTTING OTHERS IN A CHOKEHOLD!!” Xoch interrupted again, smiling at Pancho.

“GODDAMMIT XOCH LET ME SAY THEY ARE FUCKING!!” Pancho finally yelled, before Xoch could interrupt him.
“What’s fucking? Is it fun?” Pinkie asked with a smile, legitimately curious.

The facepalm from Pancho could be heard around the world, and is exactly what caused the car explosion and everyone else seeing it from previous chapters.

No, I’m kidding. Well, not the facepalm, it was still a pretty hard facepalm.

Xoch couldn’t contain her laughter after seeing all this unfold, and Rarity was left there awkwardly laughing like she understood what was going on.

“Gah, I give up. We’re here anyway, c’mon everyone.” Pancho, unenthusiastically said. His fun was killed. He did leave the music going, yet it wasn’t want prettier than earlier. It was loud, it was raw, he liked it. The music gave him an adrenaline, and it fueled him to do what he was going to do, hell, it fueled him to do anything.

“Well, I’m not good at these speech things. But, I will tell you a part of living in zombie world. Not searching for stuff or learning to kill. But, we will learn to have fun and laugh.” Pancho finished with a smirk on his face.

“YYAAAYYYILIKEHAVINGFUNWHATKINDOFFUNAREWEGOINGTOHAVE?HUH?HUH?HUH?
ITHINKWENEEDSOMEPARTYMATERIALSFORTHI-“

“Wwooaahh ok there calm down Pinkie” Pancho tried to stop her before she pulled out that party cannon, if she had it. He didn’t know if she would bring it out, but didn’t want to risk it.

“And the type of fun will involve that” pointing towards a car in the distance “going KABOOM! And will learn about zombie kill of the week (A/N: SHOUTOUT TO MY FAV ZOM-COM Zombieland!), where we get bragging rights for the funniest/coolest kill of the week.” Pancho happily said.

“You, actually are proud of killing these things?” Rarity asked, looking disgusted at him.

“Hell yeah! It’s the only thing that keeps me sane, plus we need to laugh a bit, relax if we want to survive this with our heads, literally and figuratively.” Pancho giggled.

“It just seems so… barbaric.” Rarity replied

“It kinda is, I like it” Pancho squeed. “Anyway, let me show you” And with that Pancho pulled out his auto shotty and unleashed hell on the defenseless car. *BOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOMBOOM* Is all you heard from the loud death machine. Pinkie and Rarity covered their ears as it rang out. Holes filled the front of the car, and soon enough you could see smoke coming from the bottom of the hood.

“ooohh yea that’s what I want to see.” Pancho grinned. He looked towards Rarity and Pinkie, and took out his handgun and held it out towards them “Your turn! One of you has to go!” He happily cheered.

Rarity looked suspicious of the whole thing, but Pinkie was willing.

“I’ll try!! This looks fun!” She exclaimed. She took the gun from him, but didn’t know what to do with it. “Hey, how come you got stuff to come out of yours but not mine!?” Pinkie was quite confused.

“Oh, well you point it at the car, like you did before, and pull this trigger here” Xoch told her, showing an example and fired a shot at the car.

“OOHHHH OK LEMME TRY!!” she quickly took the gun and turn all around pointing it, making Pancho and Xoch duck.
“Careful!! They don’t just kill zombies!!” Xoch yelled out.

“Oh, teehee, sorry!” Pinkie apologized, and aimed the gun at the car. *BANG* The recoil sent her back a bit, but she somehow hit the car.

“WWOOOWWW THAT WAS FUN” Pinkie yelled out, looking at the gun before aiming it again and firing two quick shots, but understanding the recoil without anyone telling her.

“I LIKE THIS TOY. CAN I TRY YOURS PANCHO!? THAT BIG ONE?” She asked, really getting excited now.
“Umm I don’t think so, not yet. I don’t think you can handle the –“ Too late. She ran and snatched it out of his hands before he could finish. She ran out and positioned herself and fired a shot of the shotgun. This time it thoroughly sent her flying on to her ass, but she laughed at this.

“WOW THIS IS EVEN MORE FUN. I LIKE THIS. HERE YOU GO PANCHO” She threw the gun at him, luckily he was paying attention and caught it without setting it off.

“I think you created something you can’t stop…” Xoch whispered to Pancho.

“I KNOW! Don’t you love it? Another fighter for the group, I like it.” Pancho laughed. “well, your turn Rarity!” He said, focusing his attention on her now, who was quiet this entire time.

“Do I haavveee to?” She asked in her whiney voice.

“Ugh, no you don’t. You can watch.” Pancho didn’t even try. He figured she wouldn’t be worth the time to convince. “Pinkie, you can finish off the car if you want. Any weapon you want.” He pointed towards the handgun, his Auto Shotty, Xoch’s .44 Magnum, or an AK that Pancho stole out of their weapons room for shits and giggles.

“Ummmm, I want this one!” She grabbed the AK and tried firing, but it didn’t go off.

“Heeyy, what gives? I wanted to shoot this thing!” She said, banging the gun with her palm.

“Oh, it’s on safety. Let me turn that off for you” Pancho said as he flicked the switch. “Now, try.”

And with that, the rounds flew out of the gun, with her quickly aiming the gun towards the sky.

“WOW! Haha this gun is great! I want to keep this one!” She said as she hugged it. She aimed it again at the car and continued firing until it was out. “Aww man, no more?”

“do not fear, my Pony friend! We have more ammo!!” Pancho declared, as he took the gun from Pinkie and reloaded it for her.

By this time, the car had become engulfed in a flame from the hood, and smoke was getting high up.

“Ohhh she’s getting close!! I can’t wait!” Pancho teemed with joy.

In the midst of all this, Rarity caught something move in the car.

“Wait, I think someone is in that car!” She yelled, pointing.

“What!?” Xoch and Pancho were caught off guard. But Pancho quickly reasoned it had to be a zombie, it it was moving. The amount of bullets that got through had to pierce it, so it can’t be alive.

“Naahh I wouldn’t worry bout it, Rarity. We fired too many shots in that car, if it’s moving, it isn’t truly alive.” Chris told her, she didn’t like that answer. Being the Element of Generosity, she had to try to help.

“NO! I must save whoever is in there! I just know that’s someone alive!” She ran towards the flaming car, Pinkie still firing.
“Pinkie stop firing!!” Pancho demanded. She abruptly stopped, realizing what was going on. “Rarity, get away from that car! It’s going to blow!” Pancho warned.

She did not heed his warning and got to the car. She opened up the back door, and saw what Pancho warned: a zombie.
She froze in place at the proximity of the monster, it just stared right back at her. Eventually it made the first move and lunged at her with all that it could. She realized what was happening and finally snapped out of it, and tried to get away. But, the monster got a hold of her flowy dress as she turned around. She couldn’t break free of it. She screamed bloody murder as she tried to escape. The monster climbed his way up to her, ready to make a meal out of her before the car could take them. The others couldn’t do anything. They knew getting too close to that car would be too dangerous, and didn’t want to risk shooting and missing and hitting Rarity instead.

Pancho finally decided something needed to be done.

“Fuck it, I’m going in” he said, determined. He took his first running steps at the car as the zombie was ready to take his first bite.

*BOOOOOMMMMM*

The car exploded.

Xoch and Pinkie gasped at the sight of the giant explosion.

Pancho froze.

“Oh no…” was all he could mutter.

No one could believe what just happened. Her kindness, her generosity, just got her killed. In a freak accident too.
“FIND HER!” Pancho yelled out, and they quickly scattered around the car. Within seconds Xoch yelled out. “She’s here!! I THINK SHE’S STILL ALIVE!!”

They all ran over to check. She was badly burned all over her body. Her hair was fried, black char covered her body. Most of her dress was gone, and she was extremely hot to the touch. But still breathing, barely.

“Oh my god you’re alive. Ok hold on Rarity we’re gonna patch you up. I promise. Hold on” Pancho told her. They were all scared, and didn’t know what would happen. And if that zombie did get a bite, but they didn’t see anything, and hoped for the best.

But of course, nothing is all easy. Pancho turns around to see another fine sight: a line of zombies converging on them. All the loud music, gun shooting, and not the explosion had shown the zombies where they are, and they found them.

“FUCK. We can’t catch a break can we?” Pancho pouted. “Pinkie, I know this is sudden, but I need you to take these things out. You and Xoch cover me as I get Rarity to the car. Ok?”

Pinkie nodded with an extremely happy smile. Xoch gave a serious nod and readied her gun. They ran out towards the mass of zombies and started firing. Xoch had extreme precision with her shots, and every time you heard her shoot, a zombie fell towards the ground. Pinkie just ran around with her new toy and fired like mad. She mostly hit them in the chest. But still hit a number in the head. Pinkie was laughing the whole time, blood flying all over, getting all over her and Xoch’s clothes.

Pancho ran in between them, carrying Rarity on his back. Xoch was getting closed in and Pancho saw this.

“BABE WATCH OUT!” He yelled out. She didn’t need the warning. She pulled out her other handgun, and begun to do more work. One got particularly close, and she hit it in the head with the bud of one of the guns, stunning it. She then grabbed it, pushed it into another zombie, and shot. One bullet, two zombies. She grinned, and kept shooting.

"Zombie kill of the week nominee.." Pancho thought to himself as he watched his girl kick ass.

They finally get to the car and the girls covered Pancho as he secured Rarity in her sear in the back seat.

“Xoch get in the back with her. Pinkie get in the front!” Pancho ordered.

They all got in and drove off.

“Shit shit shit shit, I need to get the others back home. First, Matt..”

He got out his phone and called up Matt to get back up at Base Camp.