• Published 6th Sep 2012
  • 1,832 Views, 130 Comments

A New World, a New Terror - TroWolf15



Zombies have taken over. I care for my friends, but pressure mounts when 6 girls show up.

  • ...
12
 130
 1,832

Chapter 16: More Healing

A/N: Hey y’all!!! IIII LLIIIVVEEEE!!! *cue dramatic music*
So yeah, I’m back. Or at least I’m trying to be back. I truly apologize for those of you who have waited patiently. I promise I won’t let you down in the end ;D And I’ve just been busy with a lot. My girlfriend of 3 years broke up with me so that was added into the mix in my stressy life. But again, for a thousand more times, I'm sorry for this leave of absence. The semester ends in a couple weeks, then I'm 100% more open. I'm going to TRY to get one more chapter in before hand, then it's again off to the races. So, please, enjoy this chapter :)

……

…..

.

…..

..

*music*

..”GET IN TO DA CHOPPA”…

………”DRINK RAINBOW! TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!”…

“Ridem cowbooyy!!”…

… “FUCKIN DOOO ITTTT”…

.

.

.

.

Ugh, what happened last night?

I woke up to a glaring, painful sunlight hitting me in the face. The first thing I noticed was Rainbow, AJ, and Shadow all in the same bed as me. I was stark nude, along with Shadow. Rainbow had on my shirt, one of Shadow’s boots, and that was it, as far as I could tell.

AJ was in bra and underwear, with my bandana around her eyes.

What…. The…. Fuck….

“Ugh, jesus Christ” Was all I could mutter before knocking out again.

.

.

.

A few hours later I woke up again. This time Shadow and AJ were gone, but Rainbow remained.

I also noticed Mig, all bandaged up on the floor. He was taped up all around his body. But that wasn’t it. Rarity was also all taped up against him. They were like a giant burrito of tape, stuck together.

“God, last night must have been insane” I mumbled, causing RD to stir.

FUCK. Clothes. NOW.

I stumbled out of bed, only to find more pain and ache in my body. I found a pair of jeans and quickly put them on, barely beating Rainbow looking over at me.

“Hey Dash, how ya doin?” I asked in a very hoarse voice.

“Umm.. I… I don’t know really.” She looked slightly confused, probably why she can’t remember last night.

“Why can’t I remember what happened last night?” She asked me, confused.

Called it.

“He, alcohol, my dear Dash, alcohol.” I said triumphantly. “If you have a lot of it, the stuff we drank last night, it can erase your short term memory. AKA make you forget that night. Crazy stuff huh?”

“Yeah, real crazy.” She was still in a daze, her hair all ruffled around from bed head. I think it was bed head. “Hey, why am I in your shirt? And this boot?”

“Alcohol, Dashie.” I plainly said. She got the hint pretty quickly, and took off the boot, keeping on my shirt. She got up out of bed, and stretched, very slowly.

The shirt went down to her mid thighs, jeez it looked adorable.

“AAHHH” She moaned in pain.

“WHAT WHAT!? WHAT HAPPENED!?”

“MY HEEEAADDD. IT HURRTSS” she blurted out, I was still worried.

“WELL WHAT MIGHT HAVE DONE IT!? WHAT DID YOU DO!?” I asked, yelling, in a panic.

“QUIET! YOUR YELLING HURTS IT MORREEE”

Oh, hehehehe.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh Dash, you’re fine. You’re just gonna need some food and coffee. C’mon, let’s get you downstairs.”

I said putting my arm around her, leading her to the door. Luckily, my experience with heavy drinking left me not too hung over. I still forgot last night, but all those college frat parties definitely had their affects.

I led her downstairs to find Shadow, AJ and Xoch up and talking around the kitchen table.

“Hey gang, how you doin?” I asked, noticing AJ and Shadow also extremely hung over, with their heads in their hands and moaning.

“uuhhhhh” was the only response I got out of those two.

“That well huh? Ha. Is that coffee I smell Xoch?” I ask her, smelling the brew of fresh coffee. Perfect for a good hang over.

“Why yes it is Mateo!!” No one calls me Mateo anymore…. “I made enough for everyone!” She proclaimed.

“Enough with the noiisseee” Shadow complained, holding his head.

“Pardners, d’y’all mind keepin it down? This headache’s killin me” AJ also chimed in.

“Don’t worry you two, it’ll get better in a couple hours. Till then, suck it up” I jokingly said. “Hey, where’s Pancho?” I ask, noticing a lack of a man fondling Xoch.

“Oh, he’s still knocked out over there” She points him out in the living room.

Typical Pancho.

He was splayed out on a couch, beer cans all around him. But he looked content, for being drunk off his ass. Maybe we did really need that, a night of just fuckin around.

Fucking…

God what happened last night with me and Rainbow? And Shadow and AJ…

“What about Beans?” I wanted to make sure at least everyone was still present and accounted for, even if they were disabled by the effects of alcohol.

“I’m not sure actually. I haven’t really looked for him so I don’t know!” Xoch said all cheery. Ugh, cheeriness annoys me.

I wandered around the house in my half-awake and half-drunken stupor trying to find him. Checked the bedrooms, the meeting room, everywhere – no luck.

Shit, where the hell could he be? The bastard…

HEEELLPP

“You hear that!?” Xoch worriedly said

“Ya that sounded like the closet…” I replied, thinking,

Oh please be ok Beans… Not my best friend as well…

I ran towards the closet door, knife in hand, and opened it.

Beans’ body fell out. Covered in bloo… WINE!?

“God dammit you drunken fool” I said laughing at how drunk he still was, apparently he never stopped drinking.

“What? I jus’ like to have funnnnn Matty-my-boy-my-friend-that-I-love-so-much” Beans replied all slurred.

“Ha, alrighty. Let’s get you up bro” I lean down to help him up, Xoch comes to my aid. We sit him at the table of hangovers (the same table AJ, Shadow and Dashie were still suffering at). Beans just let his head fall on the table and knocked out.

“Well at least everyone is accounted for. Jesus, must’ve been a night” I proclaim to no one in particular.

“Oh it was!! I even have videos and pictures!” Xoch proudly said.

“WHAT!? WE DO!?” I was shocked. Well, shocked evidence remained. Not shocked it was Xoch who did it.

“Yeah, I just gotta find the camera somewhere…” she started to think, “hmmm, I actually don’t know where it is. Oh well!” she shrugged her shoulders and went over towards the coffee, which was, at this point, ready.

“You serious!? I wanna see the evidence of last night!” And see if there were any hints of what went down with me and RD last night.

“Well find it yourself!! I don’t wanna search this destroyed house!” She snapped back.

I looked back, and noticed:

This place was a wreck.

Crap.