• Published 6th Sep 2012
  • 1,832 Views, 130 Comments

A New World, a New Terror - TroWolf15



Zombies have taken over. I care for my friends, but pressure mounts when 6 girls show up.

  • ...
12
 130
 1,832

I Gotta be Outa My Goddamn Mind

“Ugghh my head.” I slowly murmured.

“Hey Cuz you’re awake! How ya feelin?” Mig enthusiastically asked. He seemed a little too jolly, something unusual for him.

“Aside from hitting my head on whatever I hit it on and a throbbing headache, I’m doin alright.” I keep rubbing my head, I realize I was in a bed in some sort of master bedroom. It was nice until I realized why I hit my head in the first place.

“WAIT, where are those girls we came to rescue?”

“Right there” Mig gestures over to the other side of the room. There I see, 6 girls, all clad naked. In a corner, scared to death. Yet they all looked really familiar, like I knew them all from somewhere. They looked like they had been almost killed.

Oh wait.

“Hey girls, nice to meet you,” I groggily say, thinking I could get hit on them since I rescued them.

I didn’t even notice a girl with big poofy pink hair popped out of nowhere in my face and asked questions.

“HII’MPINKIEPIEWHATSYOURNAME?OHHIBETIT’SAREALLYFUNNAME.DOYOULIKEFUNILIKEFUNITSREALLYFUN.OHHHWESHOULDHAVEAPARTYTOCELEBRATEWHATDOYOUTHINK?”

One with long black hair with a purple stripe highlight came in and pulled her away, but she seemed to have problems walking and balancing. And she looked like she had gone bat shit crazy.

“WHAT IN THE NAME OF CELESTIA IS GOING ON HERE!?”

That caught me off guard… Did she just say in the name of – Naaa I’m hearing things.

“What do you mean?” I quizzically asked, slightly confused

“Why did you do that to all those creatures!?” Asked the dark haired girl, really sounding irritated and scared.

“Who did we kill? We didn’t kill anything, ma’am” I’m starting to get annoyed, she better not be talking bout the zombies.

“All those things trying to get to us, I understand they seemed to be attacking us for some reason, maybe because they thought we were different? But that isn’t very nice…” She was trailing off so I stepped in once more

“You talkin bout those things? The zombies? If so where the hell have you been these past few months? In a bunker? And why you all butt naked?”

“Zombies? And what do you mean naked? Why don’t you have any fur or cutie marks?”

“Wait, WHAT!?” Mig finally spoke up, after he was done drooling over the girls and their bodies.

I had to admit, they were pretty hot, though probably clinically insane.

“Yeah, what do you mean? This isn’t My Little Pony here. And, uh, you shouldn’t be talking since none of you got any of that.” I deadpanned.

“What in tarnation..!?” A tall blonde said, in a thick southern accent. She had nice eyes, a deep green.

They all panicked, and were frantically searching their bodies and screaming.

“WHERE’S OUT CUTIE MARKS!?” The dark haired girl screamed.

“MY WINGS!! THEY’RE GONE? WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM?!” A short girl with rainbow colored hair and a raspy voice blurted out. I think that was the same who saw our van earlier.

“MY HORN. MY BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL HORN! IT’S MISSING! OH THIS IS THE WORST, POSSIBLE, THING!” A tall paler girl with long, purple, beautiful hair cried. Jesus that screech hurt my ears.

Drama queen much? Well, sounds like the girls from My Little Pony, and they look like them, and seemingly act like them…. Though Pinkie has been quiet since “Twilight” had pulled her away from me.

I noticed how they all were sitting, not standing, I wonder if….

“What about our hooves? What are these weird things at the end of them?” said a soft-spoken girl with smooth pink hair, but I could barely hear her.

“You mean hands? And fingers?” I deadpanned.

“And these here lumps?” said the southern girl, grabbing her boobs.

“Ummm….” I didn’t know how to explain it, “Those are your-

“-Ok ok ok, so where are you girls from?” Mig said, thankfully cutting me off.

“Equestria. Where is this?” The dark haired girl asked.

“California, or what’s left of it anyway.” I bluntly said.

“Where’s that? And what are we?”

“The United States, on Earth, in the Milky Way. You know, here. And we’re humans, all of us.” I was beginning to come around to the idea, but needed more proof. But I didn’t want to be too blunt with it either.

“Hmm… I wonder if my teleportation spell went wrong.” This girl was definitely acting like Twilight, but I needed more.
“What do you mean?” I asked, trying to figure out if they are real or not.

“Well, you see, I wanted to try to work on my teleportation. I found an old scroll that managed to let me teleport much more precisely with much less magic use. I wonder if I read it wrong or did something I shouldn’t have.”

“So you mean to tell me you wanted to transport to somewhere in some other dimension and somehow ended up in ours, in the middle of this death trap?” Mig asked, sounding quite intelligent.

“In a nutshell, yes.”

“Seems legit.” I sarcastically say before turning away.

“Ok, well, why don’t we settle this at our place? It’s safer than here, and we can talk it over with the others.-“
“others?” The dark haired girl cut in.

“Yeah, the other people we are surviving with. Plus, we can get you all something to wear.” I say blushing, my cheeks were completely red. I hadn’t seen a girls’ body in forever, though they weren’t really girls’ bodies… Ugh confusion.

“Um, sure. Thanks?” The girl, reluctantly responded.

“Ok, let’s head towards the van. And get out of here. Mig you take shotgun and you all can take the back.” I ordered. And we head outside.

We head for the van, and this silence is killing me. I decided to try to break the ice. Just start with names, let’s see how they act.

“So girls, we never introduced each other. My name’s Matt and this here is my cousin or Cuz Mig.”
They all say hi, so I ask again.

“What’s your names?”

The dark haired girl spoke up again.

“I’m Twilight Sparkle. And these are my friends, Apple Jack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy and Rarity”
Welp, this just got insane.

As we get in the car I snapped. Even though I thought they were them, I still had my doubts.

“Are you all pulling my leg or something? Seriously, what are your names?”

“I just told you, why, don’t you believe me?” Twilight responded, almost worried.

“Frankly I don’t, those are the names of ponies…..from…..a…..t…v…show…..”

I taper off; this couldn’t really be them, could it? I mean, I would love to meet them, I really would. But why here? And why now? Why couldn’t it be before the apocalypse? Plus how could I tell them they don’t exist in our world…

“What’s a TV Show?” Twilight asked, not even breaking my concentration in the least bit.

“Moving…pictures….” I was still deep in thought. Were these really those girls? Either way, they seemed clueless out here and would be dead before nightfall if we left them out here. It was only the right thing to do.

“OUCH, what the hell Mig?” I said as I grabbed my arm, the dick punched me, hard.

“Let’s GOO!! You’re just sitting there looking off into space drooling!”

“Blah, ok, sorry, let’s go.” I sigh, and turn the van around.

This will be fun bringing this to the others.