• Published 23rd Jul 2021
  • 1,241 Views, 58 Comments

Chaotic Equestria Girls 2: Journeys into Perim - Roboman3000



The gang are back and ready to explore more the world of chaotic.

  • ...
1
 58
 1,241

Chapter 4 O is for Fluttershy

"Best luck you guys!" Sunset waves her friends off.


(With Fluttershy)

Fluttershy has arrived at the Oron Drome, the door open which spook her. After a few seconds with some hesitation, Fluttershy ultimately went in. She was in a dark room until the chaotic revolver appear and said.

"Fluttershy, Chaotic Code Name: Animal-Lover, Step forward and Dock your scanner."

A slot pops out from the floor, Fluttershy slowly walks toward it and places her scanner on it. The battle screen appears sporkly Fluttershy a bit. Then, another person came in. He was a teenage boy with a fat figure and wearing a black leather jacket with blue jean pants. He had dark skin, light-blue short hair, and red/yellow eyes.

"Your opponent will be Clump, Chaotic Code Name: StoneDraagon Step forward and Dock your scanner."

Clump bump Fluttershy then walks to his side and dock his scanner on the slot. "Well well newbie, I hope you're ready to lose?" Clump mock Fluttershy.

"That wasn't nice of you." Fluttershy weakly said, getting up.

"Too bad sweetie, this is a battle. If you want to play with dolls then go home, baby." Clump said, which make Fluttershy cry a bit.

"Enough trash talk, players. Now, set up your deck." The Chaotic revolver told them.

"Sorry mister revolver." Fluttershy timidly apologizes as she looks at the battle board.


Back outside the port court, a group of chaotic players was at their table, watching Fluttershy and Clump's battle from the TV screen. One that had purple skin and blonde that cover his eyes said this. "Man Garble, why did we all have to be here? Clump is going to trounce this newbie."

"Yeah," The main one with yellow hair, red skin, and wearing a black leather jacket said this. "That's the point. Watching a newbie get their butt kicked and running home to mommy is always a blast!" The Teen laughed. "And this one looks like the biggest cry baby ever, this will be fun trust me."

"You better be right. I rather go scanning right now." Another young man said to the boy name Garble as they return to watching the match.


Back at the Oron Drome, Fluttershy and Clump were setting up their deck. Fluttershy was looking down through her cards to her creature. 'Let's see, from what Tom and Sunset told me how the game work here, we have to fight for real.' The thought of that scared her a bit until she stop at her Tangath Toborn card.

'Tangath Toborn, He really brave and strong, maybe he can help me in this.' Fluttershy thought to herself and before she could choose it, she get a beep from her scanner which scared her again.

After she calm down, she push a button on it, and on its screen was her friend Sunset Shimmer. "Sunset!" Fluttershy cheered.

"Hey Flutter, I calling to help you but sorry, me and Tom don't have anything on this guy so it be best for you to use your strongest creature and best cards," Sunset suggests.

Fluttershy leans closer to her scanner and whisper. "Well, I think on use Tangath Toborn. Every time I play with him on my team for some reason I feel like can face anything." She then turn back disheartened. "I guess it’s kind of a stupid idea."

"No, No, Tangath Toborn is a great choice. Pick him and equip him with the Sword of Khy'at." Fluttershy did what Sunset told her to do and drag her Tangath Toborn card to the battlefield then give him the Sword of Khy'at battlegear card. "Ok, next you need a mugic that can get you out of a tough bind," Sunset said.

Fluttershy looks over her mugic cards until she stops at one. "Maybe the Song of Resurgence in case Tangath gets hurt." She selects the overworld mugic.

"Good. Last, since you're going to be the attacker choose ten locations that can help Tangath Toborn. Locations like Gloomuck Swamp to boost your earth attacks or Kiru City since he a home-field advantage." As Sunset list down locations, she could use, Fluttershy loads them into her randomizer.

As she finishes, Fluttershy looks down nervously. "I still not sure about all of this Sunset. I don't like the idea of fighting someone."

"Don't worry Shy, You're going to be fine, trust in yourself and your creature," Sunset assures her. "Look I need to help the rest of the girls. Good luck." Sunset hangs up, leaving Fluttershy alone with Clump.

And Clump was finished too and spoke to Fluttershy. "Ready to get a slap, baby." He mocks her. Fluttershy silence nodded almost crying at his statement.

"Players, lock your decks."

Both of them push the red button on their scanners, and both their screen are revealed. The screen show Fluttershy using Tangath Toborn on her side and Clump is using a humanoid crab man wearing a chef hat.

"Who is that? I have never seen this creature before." Fluttershy asked.

"He called Najral and he going to serve you up!" Clump declare.

" Animal-Lover, Because this is your first battle here you will be the attacker. Activate your location randomizer."

"You mean the white spinner?" Fluttershy asked.

"Yes."

Fluttershy spun it and it landed on a location that was based on a city protected by an orange wall around it and one hole in it.


"The location is, Kiru City. Now Animal-Lover, Choose your attacking creature and its target."

Fluttershy look over both her and her opponent battlefields and said. "Tangath Toborn attacks Najral!"

"Very well, now, touch your creature card."

"Let's get chaotic, Baby!" Clump touches his creature and his screen disappears. Then a white energy of code wrap around his body and turn him into Najral. Fluttershy hesitated a bit to touch her Tangath card fearing the battle. She take a breath to calm her nerves and finally push a finger to her Tangath Toborn card. Her battle screen disappears and the same white energy wraps itself around Fluttershy. When it finish Fluttershy was turned into Tangath Toborn, he look down at his reflection from the floor and jump back in fear after seeing his face.

He then slowly look back at it. "So, is this really Tangath Toborn?" He places a hand on his face, "I'm really him?"

"Yeah, and You about to be dust when I finish with you," Najral stated.

"Tangath Toborn will battle Najral in Kiru City, let the battle begin."

The Chaotic revolve began to spin like crazy and a growing white flash enveloped the whole room.


Tangath Toborn open his eyes and saw he wasn't in the battle drome anymore, he was in the middle of Kiru city. Tangath was both amazed and terrified at the sight of it. "Hello, is anyone here?" Tangath called as he walk around the city, timidly. "Mister Najral, you mind coming out, please? If that ok with you?" Suddenly, a small pebble dropped from a building but the sound of it caused Tangath to jump back in fear. "Eep!"

He start to panic and hide behind a wall but when he peaks his head out to check, he saw nothing. "Oh, it was just a pebble." Tangath steps out but then A torrent of water shot toward him and send him flying toward a building. "OW!" He groaned when he hit it.

The torrent of water came from Najral who came out of hiding. "I thought I was fighting Tangath Toborn not a drench scaredy-cat!" Najral said as he glared at Tangath. Tangath Toborn was slowly getting up from the attack and coughing up water. "Oh, feeling wet? Let me dry you up, Torrent of Flame!" A stream of flame came out from his claw and headed toward Tangath.

Tangath saw this and quickly move out of the way of the flame attack. "Wait, can we talk about this?" He asked.

"No you dumb, this is a battle! A battle I going to win, Hail Storm!" Najral stated as he fire hail ices from his claw. Tangath avoid those attacks too but with fear in his eyes, he turned and run away from the fight. "Where do you think you going you coward," Najral yelled as he start chasing after Tangath.


Back at the port court, everyone was laughing at Fluttershy's actions as Tangath Toborn, while Tom, Sunset, and Kaz look on in worried. "What is she doing in there?" Tom asked.

"Tangath Toborn can easily handle an UnderWorld like Najral no problem but she turning him into the cowardly lion!" Kaz stated but was elbowed by an annoyed Sunset.

"I should have known this be too much for her but the person playing as Najral is making it really hard for her," Sunset then gets a scowl to look, "Who does he think he is?"

Kaz checks his scan. "Guys! I finally found something on him. He mostly uses UnderWorld and Mipedian but that is not all. He is also part of a Chaotic players group called The Dragon Pack."

"The Dragon Pack!?" Tom and Sunset questions.

"Yeah, They use creatures that are similar to dragons," Kaz exclaimed. "And what I also read was they kind of bad news."

"Really," Sunset said then turn back to the TV screen, "Fluttershy, you can do this."


"Rainspears!"

Najral continues his attack on Tangath Toborn with a new move that water beam attacks. Tangath was running on all fours, trying to escape from the fight. He stop at another building and went inside to hide. Najral stop at the building Tangath was hidden, "Hey Corward-born, where are you?" He asked as he looks around. Tangath gulped in fear as he peeks his head from an open window but quickly dodges back. Najral noticed this and summon the Citadel Lodestone battlegear in his claw, "Found you, Pebblestorm!" He fired multiple pebbles at the open window and Tangath burst out of the door to avoid the attack.

"Hey! Attacking someone like that is not very nice!" Tangath whine.

"Quit being a baby and give me a real fight already!" Najral shouted as a preparation for his next attack. "Sludge Gush!" Then he spits out a green slime at Tangath's face blinding him. "Next, Torrent of Water!" He summons a powerful wave of water that sends him flying to another building. Tangath gets up and starts to run again, "Not again, get back here!" He groaned.

Tangath was running on all fours trying to escape from Najral as he was fired more water and earth attacks. Tangath turn the corner and Najral ran past not noticing him. Tangath went behind a barrel and Najral ran past the barrel, Tangath come out of the barrel to see if Najral was gone but when he looked, Najral was still there. Tangath jump back in fear, "Please, just stop!" He begs.

"Sure, once you get coded! Telekinetic Bolt!" Najral launches another attack straight toward Tangath.

But before the attack hit, out of nowhere Tangath's battlegear 'The Sword of Khy'at' appear in his hands and block the attack. Tangath open his eyes and see his sword, "Whoa, did I do this?" He asked."

"That was just dumb luck any best!" Najral fired multiple waters and earth attacks at Tangath but he counter them with his sword, one of his attacks deflect the sword and hit Najral to the ground.

"Oh my," Tangath run over to Najaral and offer him a hand, "I so sorry, are you okay?"

Najral slaps his hand away, "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" He asked in rage. "What kind of game are you playing?! First, you act like a coward, then you start to have a spark of backbone, and now you want to help me after getting your first hit on me. When are you going to get that this is a battle!?"

"I'm sorry, I really not used to this kind of thing." Tangath answer.

"Never mind, I thought it was going to be fun to mess with you but I just going to finish you," Najral said as he raise his hands and call out a powerful attack. "Liquescent Swirl!" A huge whirlpool appears and it slams down onto Tangath.

The whole city was flooded by the Liquescent Swirl attack and the first one to come out of the water was Najral who climb onto a building, "Ha, take that new girl! That what you get when you... " He couldn't finish his bellow as he heard coughing. He turn to see Tangath on the same building, wet, coughing out water, and still here. "What!? How did you survive?" He questions in rage. He then stand up towering Tangath, "No matter, one more attack will finish it! Rip Tide!" He call out but nothing happen. "What? Oh no my Liquescent Swirl, thanks to that I lost my water ability!" He then summon back his Citadel Lodestone battlegear back, "Fine, I just use earth attack... " He said but then Tangath run away again by jump on to other buildings. "Not again, get back here!" He yelled.

Tangath finally stops at one of the building and drop to his knee. "What am I doing? maybe he’s right I should just let him win." He then stare at his reflection from his sword, "I was not cut out for this. I, not the real Tangath Toborn, Tangath Toborn is supported to be brave." Then out of nowhere he see images of Tangath Toborn fighting battles with all his might, his eye hardened, and stand back up.

Najrai finally caught up with him and was annoyed, "I getting sick of this, let’s just end this!"

Tangath turn to face Najral with a serious look on his face and said. "Song of Resurgence! Heal me!" Back at the battle board, one of Tangath Toborn's mugic counter moves to her mugic. Then Song of Resurgence mugic plays and shines down on him, regaining his energy. Tangath point his sword at Najral. "I'm sorry I haven't gotten you a good match, but I’m ready now."

Najral then smirk, "So, you finally ready to act like a creature. Let's see want you got, Enlightened Tenacity!" He fired a heart-shaped attack but Tangath deflect it with his sword.

"Lavalanche!" Tangath blasted lava out of his sword and hit Najral pushing him back.

"Lucky shot, Granite Balls!" Najral fired rock balls from his eyes but like before Tangath uses his sword to block them all.

'This is incredible, it feels like someone else is in control and getting me the strength. I going to win this!' Fluttershy thought to herself and then saw something where Najral was standing on, 'And I know how!' "Purifying Mud!" Tangath blasted some mud at Najral cover him with it.

"Real funny! But playtime is over, Thunder Shout!" Najral yell and fired a sonic attack that knock Tangath back. "You got on my last nerves but I’m glad you finally got your backbone. At least you won't cry to mama when I coded you." He said but then noticed a huge crack forming on the floor he stands on.

Tangath looks back at him with a smile and slam his fist on the ground, "Rock Wave!" The massive boulders surge out and move toward Najral. He tries to move but can't do to the mud, the attack hit and break off the side of the building and causing Najral to fall.

"Nice Trick, but all I going to do is land in the water!" He said but he look down and see that all the water have dried up already, nothing left but the ground he was going to hit hard. 'I-I-I I need to cast my mugic to beat her!' Clump thought to himself. "Dissonance of Distrac... " But before he could finish saying it he hit the ground and explosion into code.


Tangath Toborn and Najral teleport back to the drome but Najrai was back to being Clump. Then the Chaotic revolver return and announces.

"The winner of the match is Animal-Lover."

Then the same white energy wraps Tangath and changes him back to Fluttershy. "I did it, I really did it!" She sheers and jumps in joy.

"I can't believe I lost to a cry baby newbie! The packs aren't ever going to let me live this down!" Clump took his scanner and walked toward the exit but look back at Fluttershy. "Listen girly, you just got lucky nothing else!" He then left.

Fluttershy takes out her own scanner and looks at her Tangath Toborn card. "Thanks Tangath Toborn for always giving me courage. I can't wait to meet you in Perim." She said to it. She walk out of the drome but was stopped by a girl with long brown hair tie up in a ponytail. "Hi my name is Krystella, that was a great match you had. Want to be friends?"

Author's Note:

Ok, like before the Najral creature is from AllanTheGymLeader on DeviantArt just like Braxal.

And Clump, Garble, and the Dragon Pack are Equestria Girls' human version of Garble and his dragon friends. And they are from another Chaotic/Equestria Girls fanfiction called Equestria Girls: Friendship is Chaotic.