• Published 23rd Jul 2021
  • 1,241 Views, 58 Comments

Chaotic Equestria Girls 2: Journeys into Perim - Roboman3000



The gang are back and ready to explore more the world of chaotic.

  • ...
1
 58
 1,241

Chapter 1 Canterlot Girls get's Chaotic

It was a bright afternoon at Canterlot High School and it's been almost a month since Sunset got her code to Chaotic and Tank's attack on the Rainbooms. Classes were over and most of the students were at the cafeteria lunch, most of them were there to play Chaotic And Sunset Shimmer was sitting on a table with a huge orange-red boy about to play the game with their laptop.

"Are you ready, Big Mac?" Sunset asked the boy named Big Mac.

"Eeyup." Big reply.


"Ok, team ready to go." Both computer screens show two chaotic battle teams. Sunset's team of Underworld creatures against Big Mac's team of Danians. "Let's get chaotic." Sunset declared and Big Mac nodded.

The online battle between the two began and as it went on, each of their creatures disappeared until Big Mac's last Danian creature took down Sunset Underworld creature.

Sunset slumped in defeat, "Aw man, I was so close."

Big Mac pat Sunset on her shoulder. "It's okay, you do better next time." He then gathered all his things and left the table.

Sunset packs her laptop into her bag and walks to another table where all her friends are. Tom and Rainbow Dash were sitting opposite from one another. Each of them had all their chaotic cards out on the table and their laptops open. "Okay Rainbow Dash, final offer. I trade away my scan of Gigantroper for your Flame Gate location card."
,

"You drive a hard bargain Tommy boy, but you got yourself a deal." Rainbow agrees and hands over her card to Tom, then Tom sends his Gigantroper scan to Rainbow's online deck. " I still don't get why you would go through all this trouble for an underworld card you will never use?" She asked him.

"Never say never, even some cards you wouldn't usually put in your battle deck can give you an advantage. If you use them at the right time." Tom told her. He then notices Sunset walking towards their table. "Hey Sunset, how was your match?"

"I lost. I'm sorry you guys, I try to use the tips you guys gave me but it all falls apart." Sunset's friends quickly got off their seats to console her. "Thanks, guys but I just feel a little down, not sad." She assures her friends as she gently pushes them off of her. "I think I just need a break from these battles I've been having."

"What do you mean?" Fluttershy asked.

Tom got off of his seat and explained to the girls. "Will, ever since Sunset got into Chaotic, every chaotic players has been challenging her to a lot of drome battles."

"And since I am still new to all of this, I kept getting cream." Sunset finished with a frown.

Twilight places a hand on Sunset's shoulder. "There there. Why would all those players want to battle you so much?"

"They are trying to figure out how a beginner like Sunset got into Chaotic," Tom said.

"Yeah, I think I just need a break for today." Sunset exclaimed, "Come on guys, let's head to Sugarcube Corner before heading home." She suggested to the others and luckily they all nodded.

Suddenly a ring noise can be heard coming from Rainbow Dash's laptop. As she went to check on it, the same ring noise was coming from each of the girls' cellphones minus Sunset. The girls pull them out to check. "It looks like the sound was an email from Chaotic." Twilight comment.

"Me too, I got chaotic mail." Rainbow Dash states as she opens the mail, as does the rest of the girls who check from their phones. The message shows a string of random letters and numbers.

"Are these codes?" Fluttershy asked.

"Ah got some too." Applejack said.

"Me too." Pinkie Pie stated.

"Strange, I've never seen this kind before." Rarity looks puzzled.

Tom and Sunset look over the codes each of their friends got, then they each realize what this is. Tom asked the girls. "Hey, guys by any chance did you all win a match earlier today?"

The girls looked at each other and nodded, "Yes we did." Twilight answers for them.

"Yeah, why do you ask?" Pinkie question.

Tom and Sunset both gave a wide grin on their faces. Sunset turned to the girls, "Do you remember how I got in chaotic?"

"Yeah, you were getting ready for school while you got a mysterious message that gave you some code that you uploaded into your scanner that ported you to... " Pinkie stopped, then her eyes widened in realization. "Oh... "

Rainbow spoke next. "Do you guys mean?"

Sunset nodded, "Yet, congratulations girls. You all have your own passcodes into chaotic!"

The six girls all scream in joy over this news, minus Fluttershy who just cheer quietly. Tom quickly hushes them. "Wow, I still can't believe it. I mean I knew you all would get your codes one by one, but you all getting them at the same time is unbelievable."

"You really mean it? We can really go into the actual game and play as the Chaotic creatures themselves?" Twilight looked at her two friends who nodded reaffirming her statement, The nerdy girl beam in joy.

Fluttershy continues, "And we get to see all the wonderful creatures that live in Perim."

"Alright Girls! Let's Go!" Pinkie cheered as she was about to pull her scanner until she was stopped by Rarity.

"Wait, right now? Should we wait until I put on some makeup or put on something more proper?"

"Yeah, I have to agree with Rarity on this," Twilight said. "Well not with the whole dress-up part, but we can't just drop everything and leave. I mean after Sugarcube I have homework to do, feed Spike, and work on a few science projects."

Applejack continued, "Yeah, Ah have farm work to get to. Can we just wait until tomorrow?"

"Sorry guys, but those codes are only good for today. So, it’s better to use them now." Tom told them.

Sunset spoke to them next, "Don't worry girls, remember the codes will only send a version of you too chaotic, and the real us will still be here." She continued, "Come on girls, this will be a great new experience for all of us."

Applejack and Twilight still look unsure about any of this but the others give them a reassuring nod as they want to go, "Alright SugarCube, Ah guess one trip can't hurt." Applejack said.

Twilight agrees as she pulls out her own scanner, "So, how does this work again?" She asked.

Tom and Sunset got out their own scanners to show them, "Just type the codes into your scanner and put the button. Me and Tom port with you girls on the count of three, okay?" Sunset instructs them.

The Rainbooms each enter the code in their code scanners, "Ready!" They all said.

"Alright girls, your next step as chaotic players will start in. Three. Two. One!" Tom said as he pushes the button on his scanner and the rest of the Rainbooms follow his lead on their own. Once they did, the screen on their scanners went completely black.

Silence filled the room as Rainbow could only say. "Well, that felt anticlimactic. What now?"

"We just wait until our scanners start to beep and when that happens just push the glowing red button," Tom explained.

"Really? that's all?" Twilight asked, irritated.

Sunset places a hand on Twilight's shoulder. "Don't worry, Twi. Our chaotic-self are already at the teleport center and are probably freaking out seeing chaotic for the first time."

Pinkie pulls Sunset into a hug. "Well, I can’t wait until our other selves get back and I hope that we had a lot of fun."

"Well, darlings If that's all can we all head to Sugarcube Corner and then home?" Rarity asked and the others nodded as they grabbed all their things and left the school cafeteria.


- Rewind Back To A Few Second-

"Alright girls, your next step as chaotic players will start in. Three. Two. One!" Tom said as he pushes the button on his scanner and the rest of the Rainbooms follow his lead on their own. Once they did, their vision got eclipsed by streams of blue and white codes. Twilight, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie opened their eyes and saw the Chaotic port court. With multiple Teens like them porting in and out here, flying robot drones serving players some food, and the huge TV screens showing chaotic creatures battling one and another. To say that the Rainbooms were amazed at all of this, would be an understatement.


"This. Is. So. AWESOME!" Pinkie and Rainbow Dash both shouted out loud which gained the attention of a few other players, who looked at the Rainbooms with some annoyance.

"Great, some annoying newbies." One said and others walked away.

The rest of the Rainbooms glare at Rainbow and Pinkie for embarrassing them."Wow, any louder you two?" They all turned around to see that voice came from Tom as he and Sunset were standing right behind them. "I think the city of Kaizeph couldn't hear you."

Sunset walks up to the girls, "Yeah I know, Porting for the first time can be weird but hey at least it's not as weird as going through a magic mirror and coming out as a strange creature." She jokes, "Anyways, Rainbooms Welcome to Chaotic."

Twilight looked around and commented, "Wow, this place feels like something out of a sci-fiction franchise."

"This place is absolutely breathtaking." Rarity said in amazement.

Suddenly, one of the service droids floated toward the group. "Hello, welcome new Chaotic players. The six of you will have your first drome matches in 10 minutes, I suggest each of you head there immediately." The bot told them.

"Don't worry, me and Tom can take them to the dromes," Sunset assured the droid.

"Wait, we're doing a match right now?" Twilight question.

"Do we really have to?" Fluttershy asked in worry.

"Yeah sorry," Tom told her as he and Sunset pushed the other Rainbooms in the direction of the dromes. "It's the first thing every newbie has to do. Now come Let's get you guys to your matches before you will have to forfeit." He said as the group left the port court.

Author's Note:

Like the original story, this sequel will take some elements from another Chaotic/MLP story from Fear Ripper.

The next six chapters will be about each of the girl's first drome battles.