• Published 23rd Jul 2021
  • 1,241 Views, 58 Comments

Chaotic Equestria Girls 2: Journeys into Perim - Roboman3000



The gang are back and ready to explore more the world of chaotic.

  • ...
1
 58
 1,241

Chapter 6 I is for Rainbow

"Best luck you guys!" Sunset waves her friends off.


(With Rainbow Dash)

Rainbow has arrived at the Imthor Drome, She slams her fists together and looks at the drome with determination. The drome door opens and Rainbow rushes in, when she enters she is amazed by the cyber design. "Okay, this is awesome." Then a slot pops up in front of her and the Chaotic revolver appears.

"Rainbow Dash, Chaotic Code Name: SonicRainboom, Step forward and Dock your scanner."

Rainbow Dash looked at it and said, "You got it." To the revolver and put her scanner in the slot. Then her battle board appears. Rainbow beam at it. "So cool, it's just like the online one." She plays around with the four scrolls and all her cards start showing on the screen. "So, who is my opponent?"As she asked and a boy walked in, he had a comb up hair brown and was wearing a gray t-shirt.

"Nick, Chaotic Code Name: SlickNick, Step forward and Dock your scanner."

The boy does what he said and places his own scanner in this slot on his side. "Welcome to Chaotic, new girl. Hope you are ready to battle?" Nick asked her.

Rainbow Dash with a determined look on her face she answered. "You bet I'm! I am ready to battle as Takinom, or maybe as Rothar!"

"Wait Takinom, Rothar, by any chance are you an Underworld player?" SlickNick asked and Rainbow nodded at that. "That's disgusting!" He said with a sour tone.

"Excuse me, what does that’s supposed to mean?" Rainbow Dash asked with an irritating frown.

"You heard me! Overworlders rule and the other tribes are losers." SlickNick said, "And that means my Overworlders will take down any Underworlders you have."

"Why you!" Rainbow Dash was mad now. "I show you by beating you with my ace, Takinom!”

"Oh so you’re going with Takinom? Fine, then I go with Raimusa, I'm sure he will make BBQ out of her!" SlickNick shot back.

"What did you say!"

"Enough players! Step your deck, now." The Chaotic revolver told them.

"Fine, I let my skill do all the work, Underworlder." He declared.

"Bring it on!" Rainbow said as she now turned her attention to her battle screen and looked at it curious. She starts by playing around with one of the scroll and her creatures start showing on the screen. 'Wow, it really works just like it does online.' She thought, Then she selected her Takinom card.

She was about to choose another card when she got a call from her scanner. And the person on the other line was Tom. "Rainbow Dash, what are you doing?!" He shouted through her scanner.

"Tom!? What the!?"

"Why are you giving your strategy? He’s the enemy!"

"I am not giving my strategy! He was making fun of Takinom and the Underworlders!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed.

Tom then calmed down and sighed. "Look, I know how you feel but you have to remember in this game you need to keep a level head or you already lost the match. Got it?" Rainbow Dash nodded in understanding, "Okay and also don't worry about Nick's comments, he is just an overworld loved airhead." Tom joked and Rainbow laughed. "Okay now, there might be a chance he won't use Raimusa but he will use an Overworlder, you should stack your location deck with Underworld locations and not just that, locations that will give Takinom the edge like flying locations." As Tom is telling all of this, Rainbow Dash finishes loading her location randomizer.

"Done, what next?" Rainbow asked.

"Well, next is your battlegear and mugic. You need something that could boost Takinom." Tom suggested.

"Well, Takinom is at her best when using fire attacks. I better equip her with the Pyroblaster." Rainbow Dash was about to select the Pyroblaster battlegear."

"Wait," But Tom stopped her, "Go for the Gauntlets of Might."

"Really?"

"Yeah, with those you will only need one thing to give a fire element." Tom whispered it to Rainbow Dash, she nodded and equipped that battlegear on to her Takinom.

"Last is mugic, I was thinking of the Discord of Disarming." Rainbow suggested.

"Good choice, It will destroy any battlegear your opponent has." Tom says to her and she selects it, "Alright, look like you good to go, I have to go to check on the others, good luck and remember to keep a cool head." Tom then ended the call.

"Ha, I always have a cool head." Rainbow boasted, proudly.

"You ready to lose, Underworlder?" SlickNick asked, mockly.

"Ready as ever, Over-loser!" Rainbow slot back mockly.

"Players, lock your decks."

Rainbow and Nick both push the red button on his scanner and both battle screens reveal themselves on the other's side. The board shows the creatures each players chooses, Rainbow Dash was a yellow skin woman with bat-like wings and three horns popped out of her head. It was Takinom. Next, Nick was a male creature in gray samurai armor. It was Raimusa.

"Ha, you really were dumb enough to chose Takinom." SlickNick mocked her.

"What about you, you chocie Raimusa just like you. What does that make you?" Rainbow pointed out and Nick growled at that.

"SonicRainboom , because this is your first battle here you will be the attacker. Activate your location randomizer."

Rainbow Dash looked at her battle screen, looking for her randomizer and found it. "Oh, this one." She then spun it and the screen went through random pictures until it stopped at a lake of lava with volcanoes surrounding it.

"The location is, Lava Pond. Now, Choose your attacking creature and its target."

"That's an easy one! Takinom attacks Raimusa!" Rainbow choose.

"Very well, now, touch your creature card."

Rainbow then places her hand on her Takinom card and SlickNick does the same then their screen disappears. Then, white code of energy wraps around the two chaotic players and transforms them into their respected creatures. Rainbow Dash was now Takinom and SlickNick was now Raimusa.

Takinom kept a good look at herself and exclaimed. "This. Is. AWESOME! I really am Takinom!" She said in excitement as she flapped one of her wings.

"Hope you're ready to battle, Underworld scum?" Raimusa asked.

Takinom slammed her fists together and said. "I'm always ready, let's get chaotic!"

"Takinom will battle Raimusa in the Lava Pond, let the battle begin."

The Chaotic revolve began to spin like crazy and a growing white flash enveloped the whole room.


Takinom opened her eyes and saw that she was now in the Lava Pond location. Takinom was smiling brightly, "Whoa, so cool! I am really here at the Lava Pond as Takinom! This is 50% cool!" She cheered. She started to flap her wings and began to fly. She was soaring all around the Lava Pond with a huge grin on her face. 'Ha, lucky for me I have experience with flying.' Rainbow thought but her wings weren't moving right and she ended up crashing down. 'Ow, guess Takinom's bat wings are different from pony wings.' She thought. Then, She spotted one of her hands was deep in lava. She freaked out as she pulled it out but then noticed that it wasn't burning, Takinom looked at her hand and it was just fine with some lava slipping off. "Wow, look like Takinom is fireproof." She said, cheerfully.

She then notices something from the distance, she moves closer until she sees it was Raimusa. She flew toward a stalactite on top and looked down on Raimusa who was just sitting around in a meditation position. 'What? Is he seriously sleeping?' Rainbow thought, 'Never mind that, time to attack. Wait, how do I attack again?' "Do I just call out an attack?" Takinom wondered, "Power Pulse!" She fired a green energy fist at him.

But Raimusa opened his eyes and dodge the attack then fired his own. "Vine Snare!" His fingers turn into vines and wrap themselves around Takinom. Then, he uses it to send her down to the ground hard. Takinom groaned from the hit and Raimusa stood in front of her. "You didn't think it would be this easy, Underworlder?" He questions her.

"Nope but that is not going to stop me!" Takinom stood up on her knees and tossed another energy attack, aiming toward him but he easily dodged that one.

"Pebblestorm!" Raimusa unleashes a storm of pebbles at Takinom but she then uses one of her wings to block it. After Takinom pulls her wing back, Raimusa throws a punch at her face but Takinom quickly moves out of the way. Then try to throw another, then another and then another but Takinom kept moving back to avoid the punches. But, Raimusa fired an attack, "Power Punch!" Then a fist attack hit Takinom and forced her back to the ground. "Ha! Too bad Takinom doesn't have any element to fight with." Raimusa mock.

"Power Punch!" Takinom then did the same attack on Raimusa pushing him back. "Yeah you're right, for now!" Takinom's cocky response as her Gauntlets of Might battlegear appear in her arms. "Force Strike!" Then unleashing a force attack that hit Raimusa again, Takinom was now standing in front of a down Raimusa. "Now the fun begins. Flame Orb!" She throws a fireball attack straight towards Raimusa.

The attack hit him and caused a smokescreen to surround him but when it cleared up it was revealed that Raimusa was not just fine, he was covered in ice. The ice came from a white cape that Raimusa was wearing. "Ha, didn't see that coming. Did you?" Raimusa said to her.

"What the?" Takinom gasps before launching another attack. "Ember Swarm!" The attack hits but like before Raimusa's cape turns to ice and stops the attack.

"You idiot, This is the Ice Cloak! All your fire attacks are now useless!" Raimusa explained.

"Oh so it's just that thing, easy fix. Discord of Disarming!" Takinom yells out.


From the battle board, Takinom's only mugic counter moves to her mugic then the mugic start to play and as it play, a ray of light shine down on Raimusa, making his battlegear stop working. "Oh no." The only thing Raimusa could said as his battlegear was now gone.

"Take this! Subben Flare!" Takinom used another fire attack that hit Raimusa and actually hurt him. "Wait, I have one more. Lavalanche!" Takinom places her hands on the ground then on Raimusa's side a burst of lava shoots up right on top of him. The lava geyser sent him flying up.

Takinom sore right in and got a hold of him. "Put me down, you fool!" Raimusa below as he tries to get out of Takinom's grip.

"Okay, if you said so." Takinom responds as she flies them close to stalactite and she lets him go, making him hit the stalactite. Raimusa fell off of it and was about to hit the ground until Takinom caught him. "Okay, one more time!" She flies towards another stalactite and makes him slam into that one. And just like before, when Raimusa falls off this one Takinom catches him again but instead of making him clash into another stalactite, she swings him around at super speed then she tosses him aside. "Toxic Gust!" She used an attack which was a toxic gust of gas on Raimusa, pushing him far down until he plummeted to the ground.


Back at the port court, Tom, Sunset, and Kaz watched Rainbow Dash's battle with some mixed reactions. "Wow, guy my friend Rainbow Dash is really getting into Takinom and with her playing in the Lava Pond, she a shoe in to win!" Kaz exclaimed.

But Tom and Sunset was not wasn't so sure. "Yeah, I just hope Rainbow Dash doesn't get cocky." Tom said in worried.

"What do you mean?" Kaz asked.

"Sometimes, Rainbow Dash's ego can get the best of her and it can cause her to make big mistakes." Sunset explained.

"I think you guys are worrying too much. Rainbow has the edge now, there is no way SlickNick can beat her." Kaz exclaimed.

"I hope." Tom and Sunset both said with their still worried thoughts as they continued to watch the match.


"Inferno Gust!" Takinom uses another fire attack to throw Raimusa back. Raimusa struggles to get back up after that attack and Takinom floats down right next to him with a triumphed smirk. "Ha! Still think Overworlders are better?"

"Grounding Grapple!" Raimusa responded with an attack that fired an aura beam that knocked Takinom back.

"Already, that was good but I can do one better. Fireram!"Takinom fired another fire attack straight toward Raimusa.

"Terraport!" Raimusa then used a terraforming-like attack to counter Takinom's but the attack did something else as everything turned to white.



Raimusa and Takinom find themselves in a gloomy swampland. "What the? What happened to the Lava Pond?" Takinom questions as she looks at the new location and with one sniff from this place make Takinom feel nauseous. "And why does it smell so bad?"

"Because, it's now the Gloomuck Swamp." Raimusa told her, "I use my attack 'Grounding Grapple' to reorder my location deck to this place. Then, I use Terraport to bring us here." He explained.

"Yeah, will it going to take more than a new place to throw me off my game! Torrent of Flame!" Takinom stated as she aimed another fire attack right on Raimusa.

Raimusa smirks after the attack hits him, then he uses one of his own. "Vine Snare!" Once again, his fingers turn into vines and wrap themselves around Takinom, only this time they were really strong.

"What's going on with those vines?" Takinom questions as she couldn't break out of the vines.

Raimusa then uses them to throw Takinom aside. "There is a reason I chose this place. In the Gloomuck Swamp earth attacks are way strong here and your fire attacks are now too weak. Let me show you! Earth Pulse!" He unleashes a powerful earth attack that launches Takinom far away.

She crashed back down, hard. As she was trying to get back up, she thought to herself. 'Great, what now? My fire attacks are now useless.' Rainbow Dash thought and then got an idea.

But then, Raimusa found her and used another attack. "Pebblestorm!" The same 'Pebblestorm' attack only, more powerful.

"Iron Balls!" large balls of iron shoot out of Takinom's glowing eyes to counter Pebblestorm but some of them hit her. "Progressive Speed!" Takinom launches a green energy attack shape as an arrow.

Raimusa avoids the attack and hits Takinom with one of his own. "Windslash!" Takinom got knocked back with that attack. "You're done for," Raimusa stated to her.

"Not yet, Cyclone Slam!" Takinom summoned a tornado of wind that pushed him away.

When he landed, he looked back at Takinom in shock. "How!? Cyclone Slam is an earth and air attack! How are you able to use it?" He asked her.

"The same way I got fired. Progressive Speed lets me use air attack if my speed is better than yours, which it is." Takinom stated, triumphantly. "Lightning Burst!" Then, lightning came out of her hand and sent Raimusa further back. "Guessing you're almost out of energy. Meaning one more attack and I win." Takinom said with a smirk.

Raimusa looks up and sees Takinom come towards him. "I hate to use this dirty trick but I have no choice. Rock Wave!" He slams his fists on the ground and summons massive boulders ahead in the opposite direction. Then, He jumps on the Rock Wave and starts running on it.


Back at the port court, Tom, Sunset, and Kaz were shocked at the action Raimusa is taking. "What is he doing?" Sunset asked.

"If he reaches the end then it will hit him. Is he trying to get coded by his own attack?" Kaz wondered.

Tom looks closer at the battle board and notices something. "Wait, he still hasn't used his mugic yet. That mugic, it can't be."


Raimusa reaches the end and his powerful Rock Wave is about to hit him. "What's he doing? Is this his way of giving up? Ha, can't blame him, it is me he was up against." Takinom thought that what it was.

Before the attack could crash on him. he shouted, "Song of Reversal!" From the battle board, Raimusa's only mugic counter moves toward his mugic and once it does, the mugic starts to play its song. Then two rays of light, one blue, and one red, shine down on Raimusa and Takinom. The two lights then make Raimusa and Takinom switch places.

Now Takinom is in the spot where Raimusa's Rock Wave is about to hit. "What?! No!" The attack hit and Takinom exploded into code.


Both were back in the drome only Rainbow Dash was back as herself. Then the Chaotic revolver returned and announced.

"The winner of the match is SlickNick."

The same white energy returns and wraps itself around Raimusa changing him back to Nick. "No way, I lost." Rainbow said in disbelief.

"That right, This is why Overworlders rule and Underworlders drool." Nick said, proudly.

"You only beat me cause of that stupid move!" Rainbow shot back.

Nick shrugged and removed his scanner from the slot. "Whatever still doesn't change the fact I won." SlickNick left the drome.

Rainbow groaned and removed her own scanner. "I lost my first match. I hope Applejack doesn't find out." She then leaves.