• Published 23rd Jul 2021
  • 1,241 Views, 58 Comments

Chaotic Equestria Girls 2: Journeys into Perim - Roboman3000



The gang are back and ready to explore more the world of chaotic.

  • ...
1
 58
 1,241

Chapter 3 A is for Applejack

"Best luck you guys!" Sunset waves her friends off.


(With Applejack)

Applejack had arrived at the Amzen Drome and walked into the yellow building. When she entered the darkroom a slot popped up in front of her and the chaotic revolving appeared.

"Applejack, Chaotic Code Name: Jack Hammer, Dock your scanner."

Applejack placed in her scanner and a battle board appears in front of her. Then another person enters the drome room. He is a teenager around her age with brown short hair and green eyes. Wearing a yellow t-shirt underneath an open green short-sleeved shirt, dark blue shorts, and blue shoes. The boy got a good look at Applejack as he walked past and gave her a wink.

"Your opponent will be Peyton Touhey, Chaotic Code Name: PeytonicMaster Step forward and Dock your scanner."

The boy named Peyton walked to his side and placed his scanner on his slot. He looked over toward Applejack, "Yo, how’s it going girl?" He said trying to flirt with her. "You know when I heard I will be battling against someone called Jack Hammer, I didn't think it would be a hottie like you." Applejack just rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Hey, after this battle want to grab a bite to eat?" He asked her out.

"No thanks, Ah planni' on meetin' with my friends after this." She declined his offer.

"No prob girl, we can hang out some other time," Peyton said.

Applejack got a call on her scanner. When she turns it on Tom's face appears on the screen. "Hey AJ," Tom said to her on her scanner.

"Tom? How are you there?" Applejack asked.

"I am calling to warn you not to underestimate Peyton." He warned her.

Applejack looks toward Peyton and sees him just humming with his eyes closed. "Are ya sure Tom? This fella looks like he is not the bright bulb around." Applejack stated.

"Trust me Applejack, Peyton may not be the best in social smart." As Tom says that, Peyton is humming to a song when making a karate pose. "But he is a very skilled Chaotic player, he mostly uses Mipedians on his team but he will use other tribes to throw some players off. Anyway, that's all I have to say, be careful and good luck." Tom hangs up and Applejack's scanner screen turns black.

Applejack began to look at her cards, 'Let's see, Ah better choose a Danian that can hold his own, How about someone like Jaal.' She selects Jaal, a humanoid purple ant creature with four arms, and places him on her battlefield.

'Tom says that this Peyton fella using Mipedian so Ah should use the Spectral Viewer to negate any invisibility abilities but maybe not, how bad can invisibility be here,' She equips another battlegear onto her Jaal card.

'I don't know how I will get any mugic counter, yet but Ah put in the Swarm Song just-in-case.' She selects the danian mugic onto her field.

Applejack turn her attention toward Peyton who hasn't even started setting up yet and was still making those stupid karate poses, 'What the hay!? He hasn't started yet?' She thought in annoyance. 'Nevermind, Ah best load mah location deck with danian places.' Applejack was finished with her battle broad and Peyton still hadn't even started yet, Applejack was so annoyed with this she yelled at him "Hey! Are you planni' on setting up anytime soon or are ya goin' do it with ya'll eyes closed?"

"Awesome idea! Jack!" Peyton selects his creature, battlegear, and mugic with his hand covering his eyes.

Applejack looked dumbfounded at Peyton's action. "He ain't serious, is he?" She asked, mostly to herself. After Peyton finally completed his battle board, the revolver announced.

"Players, lock your decks."

Applejack and Peyton push the button on their scanner and the battlefield shows the creatures each players chose. Applejack has her Jaal card and Peyton has a creature that looks like a humanoid alligator.

"What the hay is that?" Applejack questions, "I have never seen this creature before."

Peyton answered her, "Oh, this is Braxal. He is a brand new troop to the Mipedian Tribe."

"Jack Hammer, Because this is your first battle here you will be the attacker. Activate your location randomizer."

Applejack looked around on her screen confused.

"Just spin the white spinner girl," Peyton said.

"Ah knew that." She mumbled but then spun it until it stopped at a cliff cave with a huge wooden gate.


"The location is, The Queen's Gate. Now Jack Hammer, Choose your attacking creature and its target."

"Okay, Mah Jaal attacks Braxal!" Applejack called.

"Very well, now, touch your creature card."

Applejack placed her hand on her Jaal and her screen disappeared, Peyton did it on his screen with the same effect. The white energy of code wraps around Applejack's and Peyton's bodies. When it was over Applejack was replaced by Jaal and Peyton turned into Braxel.

Jaal struggles to stay standing with his four legs before finally collapsing on the floor. "What in tarnation!?” Jaal yields as he tries to get up.

Braxel laughed, "Yeah, it's kind of hard to balance with different body parts. Especially for newbie, but hey I can give you some pointers after I win."

"No thanks, P-partner." Jaal stood back up, "I am not planning on losing this." Jaal declared.

"Jaal will battle Braxal in The Queen's Gate, let the battle begin."

The Chaotic revolve began to spin like crazy and a growing white flash enveloped the whole room.


Jaal was somehow hanged on a cliff inside a mountain. "What the Hay!" Jaal shouted, he then tried to climb to the top but was struggling because of his extra thicc legs. He was finally able to make it to the top of the wooden bar gate. He looked at his surroundings in amazement, "Whoo, gotta admit. I never thought I would ever be in a place like this or as a danian." Jaal looked over at himself, "This is actually pretty cool." but then trip on one of his legs and fall down on his face. "But these will take getting used to."

Suddenly, Braxal drops down in front of Jaal with his battlegear 'the Obliterator' in hand. "Hey, there bra, or should I say dude because you know," Braxal pointed at Jaal form which annoy Jaal, "Ok let's get chaotic, I put away my Obliterator for now." His battlegear disappears from his hand, "First strike is you're."

Jaal growls at Braxal, "Don't mock me, boy. but since you're offering, I'll take it." Jaal then looked at his hands, "How do I attack without any attack cards?" He asked.

"Oh, just call them out. Like this, Rip Tide!" A burst of water came out of Braxal's hands and hit Jaal knocking him down.

Jaal stood back up and looked at Braxal in confusion, "What?! How?! since when can Mipedians use water attacks without a Liquilizer?" Jaal questions.

Braxal chuckled a bit, "That the best part about Braxal, he is one out of a few mipedians that can use water. I can answer more if you buy me coffee." He offered.

"Fat chance lizard boy. And that's the last time you'd surprise me, Pebblestorm!" Jaal unleashes multiple pebbles flying toward Braxal. But suddenly Braxal just disappeared before the attacks could hit him. "What!? Where did you go?" Jaal questions.

"Hahaha!" Braxal's laugh was echoing around the room, "Too bad you didn't equip Jaal with the Spectral Viewer." Braxal then appears behind Jaal, "Otherwise you would have seen this." Braxal then punches Jaal to the ground and disappears again.

Jaal stood up and looked around. "Is this... Mipedian invisibility?" Jaal asked.

Braxal reappeared and hit Jaal with his tail. "That right, my dudette. This is the power of invisibility!" He then started to disappear and reappear all over the room. "How are you going to fight what you can't see? Frost Blight!" He unleashes an icy water attack, hitting Jaal.

Jaal however stood his ground against Braxal's attack until it stopped. "Just like a Mipedian, using dirty tricks to win. Will, it's going to take more than that to beat me, Braxal!" Jaal raises his fist and tries to concentrate, then his battlegear 'The Vlaric Shard' appears on his arm. "Now we are talking! Here we go, Rock Wave!" He cheered as smashed his fists on the ground and massive boulders surged toward Braxal. Braxal managed to dodge the Rock Wave attack but Jaal followed it up with another attack. "Thunder Shout!" Jaal unleashes a powerful sound attack that hits Braxal.

Braxal got knocked to the wooded gate but was still ready to fight. "Cool combat Jackie, but we just getting started." Braxal summon his Obliterators and call out an attack, "Danihilation!" He throws his battlegear and destroys it to turn it into a powerful fire attack. Jaal try to escape it but the attack hit him and Jaal took serious damage.

"I'm not done yet!" Jaal aimed his Vlaric Shard at Braxal but before he could call an attack.

"Not so fast, dudette! Gear Grind!" Braxal used golden chains on Jaal's Vlaric Shard and when it did the Vlaric Shard stopped working.

"My battlegear! What the hay happened to it?!" Jaal panics as he tries to get his gear to work.


Back in the port court, Tom, Sunset, and Kaz were watching Applejack and Peyton's battle. "That was Gear Grind. That attack turns off both players' battlegear for the rest of the battle." Kaz explained.

"Man, this Peyton friend of yours is really playing Applejack." Sunset stated.

"Yeah, one of the biggest mistakes anyone can make is underestimating Peyton." Tom told her. "I just hope Applejack can find a way out of this."


Jaal glare at Braxal. "If you think taking away my battlegear is enough to beat me." He stood back up, "Then, you have another thing coming."

"Good, I was hoping you would still be up for this. But let's see if you can find me." Braxal uses his Mipedian invisibility to disappear from Jaal's sight.

Jaal starts to look around trying to figure out where Braxal is, "Oh man, where is he?" Suddenly, the antennas on Jaal's head started to twitch. "What the? What's going on with my...? " Before he could finish his sentence, he quickly moved out of the way of an attack. "How did I know?" Jaal then realizes what he needs to do. So he stayed perfectly still.

"What's wrong, dude? You know if you just stand there you will get coded?" Braxal taunts him but Jaal ignores him until his antennas twitch again and Jaal grabs Braxal by the arm then tosses him to a nearby wall. "Ow! Dude, you are finally using that Danian instinct, Awesome!" Braxal cheer for him.

"That's not all I got! Here we go again, Rock Wave!" Jaal slammed his fist on the ground and unleashed the rock wave attack but this time it hit him.

That attack deals serious damage to Braxal, He tries to use another water attack but Jaal dodges it and it hits the top of the cave cracking a piece of it. Then, Jaal fired one of his own, "Flash Kick!" That attack sent him to the cliff. Braxal can barely get up as Jaal moves closer to him. "Well partner, that is what you get when you mess with this farm girl." Jaal was ready to finish it.

Braxal lookup with weak eyes and notice an almost coming loss to the sealant. "Yeah, but still a few more tricks. Song of Recovery!" From the battle board, one of Braxal's mugic counter moves toward his mugic. As the mugic play, a beam of light shines down at Braxal, restoring his health. Braxal quickly launches an attack. "Ice Sheet!" He turns the part of the ground at Jaal is standing on into ice, making him slip and fall down. "Deadwater Devastation!" Braxal's next attack was a powerful water attack but he didn't aim it at Jaal but at the sealant.

"You miss!" Jaal claims.

"Did I?" Braxal asked.

Before Jaal could question further, the piece of the sealant finally fell off straight towards Jaal. Jaal sees the piece of rock falling atop of him, before he could do anything it hits him and Jaal explodes into code.


Applejack appears back in the drome and Braxal port back soon after, then the chaotic revolver appears and announces. "The winner of the match is PeytonicMaster."

"Ah can't believe Ah lost to a rock!" Applejack said, holding her head.

Peyton removes his scanner from the slot and moves towards Applejack. "What can I say but I coame up with the best strategy."

"That wasn't strategy! That was dumb luck at best!" Applejack screamed.

"Whatever you want to call it, bra." Peyton walked toward the open door. "That was a fun match, and if you want to battle again or go on a date just give me a call." Peyton left.

Applejack grabs her own scanner and sighs, "Ah can't believe Ah lost meh first battle here, to that idiot. Ah hope Rainbow don't rub it to meh face." She soon exits the drome.

Author's Note:

If you guys want to know, Braxal is a creature designed by AllanTheGymLeader on DeviantArt.