• Published 23rd Jul 2021
  • 1,241 Views, 58 Comments

Chaotic Equestria Girls 2: Journeys into Perim - Roboman3000



The gang are back and ready to explore more the world of chaotic.

  • ...
1
 58
 1,241

Chapter 9 The Wonderful World of Perim

Kiru City

Tom, Twilight, Rarity and Fluttershy have successfully ported to the city. "We made it, so what do you all think?" Tom asked the girls.

The girls looked around and were amazed by the sight of the city and the humanoid creatures going about their life. "This is spectacular!" Twilight let out a squee. "We really are in a city from another world! The buildings, the structure, everything!"

"I do admit, this city is quite beautiful, in an old-place kind of way." Rarity admires.

Fluttershy was looking at the Overworld citizens walking about. "Aww, all of them are so cute!"

The others check out and gawk at the Overworld citizens with Fluttershy. "Look at them. Some of them I never seen in the game." Twilight stated.

"Yeah, most of them aren't fighting creatures." Tom replied.

Rarity moves toward Tom, "Oh, I see. So Tom, what are we doing here?" She asked.

"Oh, are we going to see Maxxor? Since this is his city?" Twilight asked.

"Non, Maxxor's busy on a lot of missions so he's not in Kiru city most of the time." Tom explains to the girls, "We're here to get you guys some battlegears, and I know the perfect guy to get it from." He led the girls, from the same place they were at, two more players ported in. And it’s was two members of The Dragon Packs, one of them was Clump and the other was a teenage boy with pale white skin, pink hair and he was a lot taller than Clump.

"Come on Fume. We got to catch up to them." Clump said to the player called Fume and the two followed.

Meanwhile, Tom and the girls reach a building surrounded by Overworld guards. Tom led them around the building to a locked wooden door, then he knocked on it. "Leave the talking to me." Tom whispered to the girls. Then, the door starts to slowly open, a little. And sneaking through it was a creature that appeared to be very tall and has blue eyes. "Hey Olkiex." Tom greeted the creature.

The creature called Olkiex, opened the door enough to show his figure. He was a big four-armed beaver creature. "Uh, What are you doing here? Bodal is busy right now." He told the group.

The girls were a bit shocked at his appearance except for Tom and Fluttershy, who's the latter stood frozen with her eyes wide. "Don't worry, I'm just here to get some battlegears for my friends." Tom said as he tried to get in but Olkiex pushed him back.

"No, Bodal really doesn't want anyone else here. Please just go... " Before Olkiex could finish his sentence, Fluttershy rushed inside and wrapped her arms around Olkiex. "Whoa, what are you..?!"

"He so cute!" Fluttershy hug Olkiex tightly, "And so fluffy."

Olkiex s away from the door and Tom and the others enter in. "Sorry Olkiex, Fluttershy loves everything about animals," Tom stated.

"What is going on?!" A voice shouted, the group turned to see coming to the room was a short green skin man with a large head and was dressed well. He looked at Tom and uttered, "Oh it's you, what do you want this time?" The green man questions Tom.

"Hey Bodal," Tom waved to the little green man, "I just need some battlegear scans for my new friends over there," He pointed at Twilight, Rarity and Fluttershy who still hugging Olkiex. "And we'll be on our way."

"No way!" Bodal shouted, "Anytime you want battlegear scans from me, I always found myself in trouble! Like when Intress finds out I was the one who lets you know about her and Maxxor's mission, or when Chaor stole Telebracers, and when The Danians invaded Kiru City!"

"Calm down Bodal, we just want some simply battlegears for my friends." Tom explained while motioning him to calm down.

Twilight walks over to Tom, " Tom, are you sure we should be getting our battlegear scans from him??" She pointed at Bodal.

"Yeah, Bodal is the go to guy if you want the best Overworld battlegear."

"Really? In the game he's pretty useless to any team, is he really that important?" Twilight asked but hearing this set off Bodal.

"I'll have you know human, I hold one of the most important positions in the Overworld. I'm in charge of the Kiru City Arsenal, the largest Battlegear depot in the entire OverWorld. I look over and maintain all the best battlegears our warriors use on a daily basis. Including, our secret gears like where Maxxor keeps the armor he uses to defeat Aa'une, and our new battlegear the Chainclaw which were allowed to destroy... " As Bodal was explaining, his eyes went wide as he realized he just told them everything. His face went from panic then lowered down his head in shame. "You can scan whatever you want if you don't said anything to anyone."

Tom patted Bodal on the back, "It's okay, we just want the regular gears." Then Bodal walked toward the next room. Twilight walked over and pointed up her to asked. "He's a blabbermouth, he can't help himself sometimes, come on." Tom waves to the girls to follow him. Twilight still looks concerned but Rarity simply follows after Tom with Twilight coming soon after.

Fluttershy finally let go of Olkiex, "It's was very nice to meet you mister Olkiex." Fluttershy politely said as she took off with the others. Olkiex was left with his face fresh and confused.


Underworld City

Kaz, Sunset and Rainbow Dash had just arrived in the middle of Underworld City. Rainbow Dash looks around and is creep out over the scary look of Underworld City but when her friends see her reaction, " Uh, I mean doesn't look half bad." She tries to look tough.

"Welcome to the Underworld," Kaz introduced Rainbow to Underworld City and then took a whiff, "The best place for any Underworld players!"

"I wouldn't say that about all Underworld players," Sunset stated as she looking creep out. "I'm still not used to this place."

"That's because you spend too much time in the Overworld with Tom." Kaz said.

Sunset rolls her eyes and turns toward Rainbow Dash. "Rainbow, if this is too much for you we can try somewhere else?"

"What?! Never, I'm awesome," Rainbow tries to put on a tough look. "And it's going to take more than Halloweentown to make me lose my coo... " But then, A huge sound was coming from some nearby trash cans which caused Rainbow to scream and jump up in fear into Sunset's arms. It's soon revealed that it was just a small rat-like creature coming out. Seeing this, Rainbow blush and turn to Sunset. "Just practicing my jumps." She's embarrassingly said.

Sunset gave her a deadpan look and put her down. "Okay Kaz, where too?" She asked Kaz.

"Follow me." He said and the group went off. They have reached a colosseum-like building. "This is the UnderWorld Colosseum, whenever two creatures are having beef with each other they settle it here." The group makes their way inside and to the gallery seats to watch the fights. "This is perfect, you can get scans from the strongest creatures in the UnderWorlders." Kaz stated.

As they were taking their seats, a small but large humanoid rabbit with green skin walked up to them. "Kaz, long time no see." He greeted Kaz.

Seeing him, Kaz gave a smile. "H'earring," He called the small creature, "What're you doing here?" He asked.

"I'm just here to watch some good fights." H'earring answer, then he spotted the two girls stating at him. "Who's your new friends?"

"Oh H'earring, those are Sunset and Rainbow Dash. Guys this is H'earring, he's a good friend." Kaz introduces the three.

"Nice to meet you." Sunset bent down and held out her hand to greet him. And H'earring accepted and shook it.

Rainbow looked at him and said, "Hey there, little guy."

"Hey! Who’ are you calling little?" H'earring replies, annoyed.

"Anywhere H'earring, what are you doing here?" Kaz asked.

"Oh, I'm just here to enjoy the show but what about you guys, what brings you all here?"

"Well, our friend Rainbow Dash's new and we just getting her some underworld scans. So we came to the Colosseum to scan some underworld creatures and are planning to headed to Ulmar's lab for some battlegears." Kaz explain to H'earring, "Say H'earring, you know any places that have some good mugic?" He quickly asked.

"I may, but it's going to cost you some Dractyl's scales." He stated.

Kaz was grossed out by H'earring's price, "Deal," he agreed.

"Dractyl's scales?" Sunset and Rainbow both question.

"I'll explain later," Kaz said, then the first match of the Colosseum is now beginning as the crowd started to cheered.

At The top of the stands, a blue lizard-like creature with red scales holds up a megaphone-like object and makes an announcement. "Nivenna will now challenge Ketacc!" Stepping onto the field is a gray woman with long red hair and wearing a black cloak. And coming from the other side is a big orange ogre with black dreadlocks and tiny spikes all over his body. "Take your position!" the blue lizard creature said.

Kaz, Sunset, Rainbow Dash and H'earring watch the fight begin. "Alright, pay closer attention you guys. The rules are simple, each creature is allowed to use one battlegear and one mugic." H'earring explain to Sunset and Rainbow. From the battlefield, Nivenna is holding a lasso-like battlegear and Ketacc is holding a axe-like battlegear.

"Kind of like a one-on-one match in the game." Sunset pointed out.

"This is going to be so cool." Rainbow was getting bump up.

H'earring then turned toward Kaz. "I'm quite surprised at you Kaz, you coming to the Colosseum since your last two fights here."

"Wait, Kaz fought here?!" Rainbow asked in surprise.

"As here, here, and not in the drome?" Sunset question too.

Kaz looks away with a mix of embarrassment and dread, "I really rather not talk about it. Now enough talking, Agitos is about to begin the match."

"Let's the battle begin!" The blue lizard creature now called Agitos shouted and the match began. Ketacc started by swinging his axe toward Nivenna but she jump up in the air and gave him a kick to the head. Ketacc was send skidded across the ring, then she start firing multiple energy attacks at him and he had to get hit by them. Nivenna ran straight toward him and try to throw a punch but Ketacc caught it at the last minute than toss her to the other side. Next, Ketacc let out a fire attack from his mouth, Nivenna manage to avoid them and try to attack him with her lasso.

"Wow, this is so awesome!" Rainbow look in awe.

"Alright girls, choose which creatures you want to scan before they get too weak." Kaz suggest to the two.

Sunset and Rainbow Dash pull out their scanners. "I don't know, I already have Nivenna and Ketacc." Rainbow Dash thought.

"I think I go for Nivenna," Sunset begins scanning her. 'But she kind of reminds me of Aivenna?'

"I see some chaotic players enjoying the show." A deep growling and scary voice said to them. Kaz and the others turn to see the voice came from this world Chaor and with him this world Takinom. "Well if it isn't KidChaor."

"Chaor?!" They all said in unison with Kaz and H'earring in shock, Sunset with a bit of fear and Rainbow Dash with excitement.

" Uhh... Chaor, it's great to see you again. W-what are you doing here?" Kaz asked.

"We just got back and came to watch some fights." Takinom explained to the group.

Rainbow Dash start to talk to Chaor, "No way, you're the Chaor. You're the leader of all the underworld and the awesomeness dude around!" She fangirl.

Kaz tries to pull her away from Chaor, "Um, Rainbow that's enough. Now please stop before you really annoy him." Is what Kaz thought but...

Chaor started to laugh, "Nice to see my reputation is respected by Chaotic." He walked over to Rainbow and patted her on the back. "I think I like this one!" He joyfully said, then he turned toward Sunset. Sunset tries to slowly walk away but Chaor grab her shoulder and her face turns pale. "And you, Van Bloot sees you as his enemy."

"What do you mean?" Sunset weakly asked.

Takinom answered, "Words got to him on how his plan and Zamool fell to a human girl. And he was mad." She finished with a smirk.

Chaor laugh again. "He's been a thorn in my side for a long time. An enemy to Van Bloot is a ally to me." He patted Sunset on her back, hard.

"Um, Thanks." Sunset quietly reply, shuddered . As Chaor continue to talk with Sunset and Rainbow Dash while Kaz look at them, jealous.

Two other figures were watching them from another gallerie. One of them was Garble looking at the other with rage, and the other was another The Dragon Pack with a pale white skin, motor hawk hair and a black leather jacket. "This is just great, Fizzle. Those idiots are with Chaor now, guess we have to wait until there alone." Garble groaned to his fellow Dragon Pack. As they discussed their next move, Agitos declared the match.

"The winner is... Nivenna!" Nivenna is shown standing over the down and defeated Ketac, "Next up, Xiagala will now challenge Piddan!"


Somewhere in The Mipedim Oasis

Pinkie, Sarah and Applejack follow Peyton through the sandy desert. Peyton and Pinkie were walking in high spirits. "Keep up ladies, we're almost there." He said with a lot of energy. while Sarah and Applejack were lagging behind with exhausted expressions.

"How much longer until we get there?" Applejack questions, almost out of breath.

"I don't know but I'm already done." Sarah whines.

"Don't worry my ladies, we're here!" Peyton stated as the group finally reached a Mipedian village filled with a lot of Mipedians. As soon as they entered, each of the Mipedians glared at them, Applejack looked worried seeing them staring at them. "What's up, my Mipedian bros!" Peyton casually waves and moves toward one of them.

"Peyton, wait!" Applejack moves, worried that the Mipedian would do something bad to him.

"Good to see you, Melke," But, the Mipedian called Melke returned Peyton's gesture with a high five.

"It's good to see you too, Peytonic" Melke smiled.

Peyton then pulled Pinkie right next to him. "And I want you all to meet new my friend, Pinkie D. Pie," He introduces Pinkie who is shaking in excitement.

"Well, it’s an honor to meet another friend of Pey... " Melke didn't get a chance to finish his sentence, as Pinkie wrapped him in a hug. "Um... " Melke was bewildered by Pinkie.

"You're Real!" Pinkie broke the hug and then shook his arm wildly, "It's really, really nice to meet you, I'm Pinkie!" Then, she rushed over to a green Mipedian with wings under his arms and shook one of them. "You must be Ubliqun, can you really fly with those?" She asks as she points at his wings. She next goes to a golden skin one hanged upside down by his tail. "Zhade, happy to meet you too." They both high five. And she stops at a Brown skin Mipedian with green pads. "Hi, I'm Pinkie!" She held out her hand toward him.

The Mipedian looks at her suspicion for a second, but he takes her hand. "Siado," He introduced himself, then Peyton walked up to them. "Wow Peyton, your new friend here is quite the character." Siado stated.

"She sure is," Peyton agrees and then wraps his arm around Pinkie's neck, "Anyway Pinks, where one of those lucky guys you want as your first creature scan?"

"Let see," Pinkie begins to look at the "Oh I can't decide . Oh, I know. Let's have a rock-paper-scissors contest and whoever wins will be my first scan!" She declared. The Mipedians seen confused at Pinkie's ideal but agree with it.

Applejack stood there with Sarah, dumbfounded. "How are they getting along with them?" Applejack questions.

"I don't know about your friend but, Peyton always had this energy that people gravitas too". Sarah tries to explain, and the two walk toward them. But, back at where they were, two other chaotic players appeared, it was two of The Dragon Pack.

One was a skinny dark skin boy with green hair and the other fat purple skin boy with a big weird jaw line. "Good thing those four chose to stick together, I don't think we could take them on by ourselves." The dark skinny one said.

"Yeah, I agree. So, what do you think we should do to them?" The chubby purple asked.

"I don't know, Vex. But, you heard Garble, we have to make their time here in Perim a nightmare." The dark skinny tail him.

"Oh, I got it Baff!" The purple chubby one now called Vex said as he took out his yellow scanner and threw it to Ubliqun, hitting at the back of his head.

"Ow," Ubliqun cried out as he rubbed the back of his head, he looked down and spotted Vex'scanner on the ground. He picks it up and then turns to Peyton and the girls. He moves toward them, holding the scanner.

"What? Why did you do that!?" The dark skinny now called Baff questions.

"Cause, now that Mipedian will get mad at them and probably attack them." Vex explains his ideal.

"Okay, even if that works, how would you get your scanner back?"

"Oh, um. I don't know," Vex stated and Baff facepalm.

Back with the group, Pinkie just got her first creature scan, and it was Siado. "Thanks for the scans." Petyon thanks the Mipedian. "Okay, next up is Mugic. Sobtjek, what's you have from ours?" He then turns to a Mipedian cover in a purple cloak. Sarah and Applejack were just standing around, waiting for their friends to finish until Sarah felt someone tapping her shoulders. She turned and saw Ubliqun standing over them, intimidated. Sarah turned Applejack around and she had the same startle look.

Ubliqun then showed them the yellow scanner. "One of you humans dropped your scanner-thing." He said as he handed them the scanner.

"Uh, thanks but this isn't any of our scanner." Sarah stated as she held the scanner.

"Since it's yellow, it's probably Pinkie's or Peyton." Applejack theorized then three walked toward their friends. The two Dragon Pack were disappointed that their "Idea" didn't work.

Back with gathering Mipedians, Pinkie just put her scanner away after getting her Mipedian mugic scan. "Hey Pinkie, Peyton!" The two turn to see Applejack calling out to them with Sarah next to her. "By any chance, did one of ya drop your scanner?" She holds up the scanner.

Peyton and Pinkie look confused, "What're you talking about Jackie? I have my scanner right here." Peyton said as he pulled out his scanner.

"Hmm, I guess it must be someone else's scanner," Sarah commented.

"Yeah, cause I have mine here," Pinkie stated as she pulled her scanner from her hair.

Seeing this, Sarah's eyes go wide in shock. "What?! Why were you put your scanner in your hair?!" She questions.

"Because I keep everything in my hair!" She said while pulling random stuff like a unicycle, trumpet, soccer ball, strawberry cake and a live penguin.

Sarah and everyone else was just dumbfounded by this, "Why would you keep all that stuff in there, and why do you have a live penguin? How do you have a live penguin? In Chaotic we can't bring any other living things!" Sarah shouted.

Pinkie just shrugged but Peyton just burst out laughing, "Man Pinks, you're the best nut case ever!" He said as he leaned on her shoulder. Sarah let out a defeated sigh and Applejack patted her on the back.


Back at Kiru City

The two Dragon Packs were running around until they stopped at a wall with a cage window on the top. "Oh man, we've been running like idiots all day!" Fume complained out of breath.

"Yeah, we couldn't find them anywhere!" Clump reply.

"Maybe we should give up for now."

"No way! I need to get my revenge on Flutterbrat, And I won't stop until I do," Clump angrily stated. "Plus, we both know Garble won't let us."

Fume sighs, "Good point fine, let's keep looking." The two were ready to move until they heard a voice.

"Thanks for the scans Bodal." It was Tom, his voice was coming from the cage window. Fume climbs on Clump's shoulders to get closer to the window. Through the window, Fume could see Tom with Twilight, Rarity, Fluttershy, Bodal and Olkiex in the Arsenal room.

"Just keep me out of your mess," Bodal said with an exhausted look.

Twilight and Rarity held their scanners with their first scan battlegears while Fluttershy was holding one of the blushing Olkiex's arms. "Okay Tom, what's next?" Twilight asked.

"Next we headed to The Forest of Life, a lot of Overworld creatures hang out there. We can probably find some good ones."

"Sounds like a plan, darling." Rarity beam.

Fluttershy let go of Olkiex and patted him on his head. "Thanks for everything Olkiex," She warmly smiles.

Olkiex rubs the back of his head, "I really didn't do anything," he replies with a confused blush.

Tom and the three girls got their scanners and ported to the Forest of Life. Hearing this, Fume looks down at Clump. "You heard that?" He nodded, "Alright, we're going to The Forest of Life!" The two take out their scanners and port too.

Back with Bodal and Olkiex, Bodal was getting ready to walk to the next room with a down sigh, "Wait Bodal," until Olkiex called out to him while scratching the top of his head. "Did Attacat say something about something strange was going on in The Forest of Life?"

"Don't care, as long as it doesn't come back to me," Bodal stated as he left the room and Olkiex just shrugged.

Author's Note:

Each of the Dragon Pack members and names on base Garble and dragon teens.