• Published 29th Apr 2021
  • 658 Views, 120 Comments

My Little SunShim - SunsetLover



A dangerous part of Sunset’s dark past has returned and Sunset and her friends must stop her and save the world!

  • ...
 120
 658

Chapter 3 - The Big Surprise!

Author's Note:

Here’s Chapter 3! Sunset is really is going to love this amazing birthday surprise! Enjoy!☀️❤️🤩

Sunset and Pinkie arrived at CHS and headed to the gym. Sunset is still wearing the blindfold.

“Okay Sunset, we’re here. Time to take off the blindfold.” said Pinkie.

“Awesome! I can’t wait to see my surprise!” Sunset said as she removed the blindfold.

Sunset looked around and she is confused. She can only see darkness. “Uh, Pinkie? What’s going on here?”

“Wait for it.” Pinkie smirked

Someone turned on the gymnasium lights and everyone including 5 of the Humane 7 jumped out from their hiding spots and screamed, “SURPRIIIIIIIISE!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!”

Everyone cheered loudly at Sunset. Pinkie blasted red, yellow, and orange confetti from her party cannon. Balloons from the ceiling and Confetti were falling everywhere.

Sunset gasped and smiled. She started crying tears of joy.

“AAAAAAAAAAAH, GIRRRRRRRRRLS!!!!!!!!!” Sunset cried loudly as she and Pinkie run to her friends.

“SUNSEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!” 5 of the Humane 7 cried loudly with tears in their eyes as they run to Sunset and Pinkie.

The Humane 7 gathered around for a group hug and they were crying tears of joy super loudly.

“Oh Girls!” Sunset sniffed. “Thank you! Thank you very much! This party is super beautiful!”

“You’re very welcome Sunset!” Fluttershy said. “You’re the best friend in the world and we’re family!”

“Yeah! You deserve a really gigantic birthday party and we love you so much with all of our hearts! You’re super awesome!” said Rainbow Dash.

“Awwwww!! I love you girls with all of my heart as well!” said Sunset.

The Humane 7 group hugged again with tears in their eyes. Sunset’s boyfriend Zike walked over to Sunset and kissed Sunset on the cheek. Sunset blushes.

Awwwww! Zike! Thank you. said Sunset

You’re super welcome sweetheart. said Zike

Sunset giggles.

“Alright Everyone!! IT’S TIME TO CELEBRATE THE BEST GIRL IN THE WORLD’S BIRTHDAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!” screamed Pinkie.

Every student cheered and applauded loudly.
“YAY SUNSEEEEEEEET!!!!”

“Thank you everybody.” whispered Sunset.

PostCrush performed on the stage to one of Sunset’s favorite songs, Broken and Beautiful by Kelly Clarkson. Everyone including Sunset started dancing.

https://m.

Sunset knew that she’s going to have the best birthday ever.