• Published 29th Apr 2021
  • 657 Views, 120 Comments

My Little SunShim - SunsetLover



A dangerous part of Sunset’s dark past has returned and Sunset and her friends must stop her and save the world!

  • ...
 120
 657

Chapter 23 - Confrontation (Part 4)

Author's Note:

Sorry for the delays! I was pretty busy! Thanks for waiting! The new chapter is finally here! A newer chapter will arrive in two weeks! For now, Enjoy Chapter 23!😁👍🏻

The turned super heroic Mane 7 are battling against the Demonized Dazzlings and Demon Shimmer. Sunset (Pony-Lass) fires her grappling hook at the building and zips up. She stops the zipping and it causes her to sling shot into the sky really high. She does a somersault in the air. She extended her leg and does a flying kick at a flying Demon Adagio’s face. Adagio crash lands to the ground. Rainbow Dash (The Wonderbolt) runs super fast at Demon Aria. Aria turns around and doesn’t know that Rainbow was coming at her. Rainbow punches Aria in the face! Rainbow did the same routine a bunch of times and it causes Aria to pass out. Pinkie (Party Girl) pulled out her party streamer whip and whips Demon Sonata in the butt.

“Ouch!!” yelled Demon Sonata.

“Well that’s what you get for making our lives a living hell in the past. Naughty Naughty.” said Pinkie (Party Girl). Pinkie keeps slapping Aria.

“What are you girls doing? Don’t let these pain in the rainbow asses let you defeat you! Get them!!” Demon Shimmer exclaimed.

The Demon Dazzlings got really angry and roared really loud, but got interrupted by a flying car that crashed into the Dazzlings. The car was thrown by Applejack (The Dumbbell). Fluttershy (The Green Thumb) called the woodpeckers and they started to peck at the Dazzlings’ heads. The Dazzlings started to scream in pain.

“These skanks are nothing but trouble.” said Applejack (The Dumbbell)

“Why do I have to do everything myself?” said Demon Shimmer. She flew towards the Mane 7 and starts screaming angrily. Only to be stopped by Rarity’s (The Jewl) forcefield. Demon smashed her head on the forcefield.

“It’s over Demon! You can’t stop us! Together we are stronger and bigger than you!” Sunset (Pony-Lass) exclaimed.

“Damn you Sunset! This is isn’t over! We will be stronger than all of you and soon we will break all of your hearts! Dazzlings! Retreat!!!” Demon Shimmer exclaimed angrily.

The demons flew away angrily and they have to do a lot of training to become stronger before they fight our heroes again.

“When they come back, we’ll be ready.” said Sunset. (Pony-Lass)

The people of Canterlot City came out of hiding and cheered loudly for the Mane 7. The Mane 7 were very happy.

“They love us! They really love us!” said Pinkie. (Party Girl)

“They really do.” said Sunset. (Pony-Lass)

The people picked up the Mane 7 and tossed them up in the air over and over again. The Ghost of Daydream Shimmer arrived to see what was going on. She is thrilled that they won the first battle.

“They’re growing up so fast.” said ghost of Daydream. She knew that she has the best super heroic friends in the entire world.