• Published 29th Apr 2021
  • 657 Views, 120 Comments

My Little SunShim - SunsetLover



A dangerous part of Sunset’s dark past has returned and Sunset and her friends must stop her and save the world!

  • ...
 120
 657

Chapter 27 - Motorcycle Training (Part 1)

Author's Note:

Sorry for the delays! Here’s Chapter 27! Enjoy!

Sunset and Sci-Twi are in front of Sci-Twi’s house and on the side of the street. Sunset is preparing for her motorcycle training.

“This is amazing Twilight. I can’t wait to ride this pony.” said Sunset.

“Before you use the weapons on this motorcycle, you must learn how to ride this.” said Twilight.

“That’s the plan and don’t worry. I know how to ride a motorcycle. I rode one in the Friendship Games.” said Sunset.

“Well this motorcycle is state of the art. It has a lot of buttons and it’s super advanced. So you better be careful with that.” said Twilight.

“Thanks for that warning. I’ll be careful. I pinkie promise.” Sunset promised.

“Okay. All you gotta do is to get on and push that big silver button.” said Sci-Twi.

“Okie Dokie.” Sunset got on and pushes the button. The motorcycle and the computer screens turns on.

“Wow! This is super awesome!” Sunset exclaimed.

“Thanks. Okay. I made a really big ramp so you can do your long jump. Are you brave enough for this?” said Twilight.

“I’m not afraid of anything. Let’s do this.” said Sunset with confidence.

Sunset starts driving the motorcycle and begins to drive fasts. She makes a determined face while gritting her teeth. Sunset made it to the ramp. Sunset didn’t stop driving. She kept going. Sunset drove to the ramp and she and the motorcycle jumped from it. Sunset and the motorcycle are now high in the sky. Sunset thinks of a super awesome trick. She jumped out of her motorcycle seat and did a triple flip in the air. Sunset landed back on her motorcycle seat and the motorcycle landed safely on the ground. Sci-Twi was super impressed.

“Sunset. That…was…SUPER AWESOME!!!! I loved the trick you did in the sky.” said Sci-Twi.

“Thanks Twilight. In order to become a great masked crusader, I must do some impressive moves and tricks.” Sunset explained.

“So true. Now let’s continue your training. Now this time with the buttons and weapons.” said Sci-Twi.

“You got it.” Sunset gave a thumbs up. So did Sci-Twi.

Sunset knew that she’s going to do amazing things with her new awesome ride.

To Be Continued!