• Published 29th Apr 2021
  • 657 Views, 120 Comments

My Little SunShim - SunsetLover



A dangerous part of Sunset’s dark past has returned and Sunset and her friends must stop her and save the world!

  • ...
 120
 657

Chapter 6 - Sunset’s Big Birthday Celebration (Part 2)

Author's Note:

Here’s Part 2 of “Sunset’s Big Birthday Celebration!” Things are about to get heartwarming!😁☀️❤️ Enjoy!

After everyone got candy from Sunset’s piñata, everyone including Sunset’s best friends gathered around to see Sunset throw some darts at the dart bored.

“Okay Sunset. Are you ready to throw some darts?” Sunset’s boyfriend, Zike asked.

“Oh yeah!” Sunset said with determination.

“All you got to do is aim at the target and throw that pointy sucker!” said Applejack.

“Don’t worry. Aiming is one of the most important things in my book.” said Sunset.

Sunset closes her and took a deep breath. She opens her eyes and aims at the target. She threw the dart (in slow motion) and everyone is in awe. The dart hit the bullseye.

“BULLSEYYYYYE!!!” Sunset screamed.

Everyone cheered loudly and whistles at Sunset.

“You’re so awesome Sunset!!!” shouted Rainbow Dash.

“Truly amazing darling!” said Rarity.

“That was super amazing Sunset.” said Fluttershy.

“GO SUNSET!! GO SUNSET!!” Pinkie cheered.

“Way to go Sunset!” said Sci-Twi. “You did great”

“Mighty fine throwing sugarcube.” said Applejack.

“That’s my girl!!” said Zike.

“Thanks guys.” said Sunset. Sunset and her friends, The Rainbooms gathered around for a group hug.

Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna arrived at the party.

Sunset broke out of the hug and saw the principal and the vice principal. Sunset waved at them.

“Hello Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna!” said Sunset.

The principal and the vice principal walks towards Sunset.

“Hello Sunset.” said Principal Celestia. “Enjoying your birthday party?”

“Yes I am! This birthday party is so amazing! I want to thank you all for this setting up.” said Sunset.

“Awwwww!!!” said every student and they all applauded for Sunset.

“Sunset. You are one of CHS students brightest students. You have showed us lots of courage, loyalty, kindness, determination, and love and friendship.” said Principal Celestia

“Really?” Sunset shed tears of joy.

Principal Celestia places her hand on Sunset’s chin! “Yes Sunset. You have proven that you’re ready to take on big challenges and you will always protect all of us no matter what.”

Sunset sniffed and sheds more tears. “Thanks Principal Celestia. I will always protect all off you and I love you all so much.”

“We love you too Sunset.” Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna both said.

Sunset gave Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna a hug. Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna returned the embrace. Every student said “AWWWWWW!!!!!”

Sunset wipes her tears away.

“Alright Sunset! It’s time to open presents!!” shouted Pinkie.

“Presents? YAY!!!” shouted Sunset.

Everyone cheered and ran to the center of the gym. Sunset is super happy about what the principal and Sunset excited to open up her gifts. She knew that the gifts that they got Sunset will be amazing!