• Published 29th Apr 2021
  • 657 Views, 120 Comments

My Little SunShim - SunsetLover



A dangerous part of Sunset’s dark past has returned and Sunset and her friends must stop her and save the world!

  • ...
 120
 657

Chapter 20 - Confrontation (Part 2)

Author's Note:

Sorry for the delay! Here’s Chapter 20!

The Rainbooms’ necklace gems are glowing and they don’t know what’s going on.

“Brace yourselves everyone!!! We’re about to get a big surpriiiiiise!!!!!!” Sunset screamed.

All of the Rainbooms are screaming in terror. All of a sudden, the gems gave them new costumes.

Sunset’s gem gave Sunset a an orange suit with a mask that look like a pony face and green computer eyes. The gem also gave Sunset big boots, gloves, and a picture of a silhouetted picture of a pony’s face on her chest. She became Pony-Lass. She still has her utility belt and her grappling hook blasters.

Rarity’s gem gave Rarity a purple suit with a diamond mask and gloves with tiny diamonds on it. She also got purple boots and a picture of a diamond on her chest and a cape. She became The Jewl.

Pinkie’s gem gave Pinkie a pink suit with a skirt and a utility belt filled with sprinkles. She got pink boots and a mask. She got a whip that looks like a party streamer and a pink mask. She even got a picture of her party cannon on her chest. She became Party Girl.

Rainbow’s gem gave Rainbow a blue suit with with pictures of lighting all over her, goggles and, rainbow boots. She even got a picture of a storm cloud on her chest. She became The Wonderbolt.

Applejack’s gem gave Applejack green leotard with a green mask. She got boots, gloves, a head band on her head and big green boots! She even got a picture of a picture of a dumbbell on her chest! She became The Dumbbell.

Fluttershy’s gem gave Fluttershy a beautiful pink dress with leaves on the skirt and a pink mask with little leaves on it! She got gloves, high heel shoes and a picture of a flower on her chest. She became The Green Thumb.

Sci-Twi’s gem comically gave Sci-Twi just a cape with a hoodie. Just a single poof. “Oh ha freaking ha.” She became The Magic Nerd.

Demon Shimmer stoped flying towards them and she was shocked. “WHAT THE HELL?!!!!

All the girls were shocked and in awe. They smiled and they loved their new looks.

“Wow! This is AMAZING!!!” Sunset (Pony-Lass) exclaimed.

“I look so so good!” said Rarity (The Jewl).”

“Me too! I’m ready to kick some demonic butt.” said Rainbow (The Wonderbolt).

“Okay girls. Let’s do this!!” said Sunset (Pony-Lass).

Sunset and her friends all yelled loud battle cries and Demon Shimmer continued to fly towards them. She screamed loud and angrily. Sunset and her friends knew that the city will be cheering for them.

TO BE CONTINUED