• Published 29th Apr 2021
  • 657 Views, 120 Comments

My Little SunShim - SunsetLover



A dangerous part of Sunset’s dark past has returned and Sunset and her friends must stop her and save the world!

  • ...
 120
 657

Chapter 18 - Daydream Shimmer’s Speech. (Short Chapter)

Author's Note:

We hear Daydream Shimmer’s speech in Sunset’s head. Sorry if it’s short! In 2 weeks, the next chapter will be longer. Enjoy.

Sunset Shimmer. You and your friends are ready. I believe in all of you and you guys will be the greatest heroes in the whole wide world. Always listen to your heart and always be brave and never have fear. Never work together with hate and always work together with love. You guys are the bravest heroes I’ve ever known and I’m very proud of all of you. All of you have trained really hard and all of you are ready to face one of the biggest threats in history. Always remember, never betray and never leave anyone behind. Always let the ones that you love have your backs. They love you so much and they would do anything to keep you alive and healthy. I love you all forever and never forget, your family and I will always cheer you on and always help you if you lost your way. Always believe. Always.

Sunset opens her eyes and wipes a tear from her eye. “Thank you Daydream. Thank you. Let’s move out everybody!!”

Sunset’s friends, The Rainbooms shouted, “YEAH!!!!”

Sunset knew that her friends and Daydream are right beside her.