• Published 29th Apr 2021
  • 657 Views, 120 Comments

My Little SunShim - SunsetLover



A dangerous part of Sunset’s dark past has returned and Sunset and her friends must stop her and save the world!

  • ...
 120
 657

Chapter 14 - Training (Part 2)

The Rainbooms begins their training! Sunset practices her fighting skills and her acrobatic moves by kicking and punching wood boards and doing flips! Pinkie throws her exploding sprinkles at wood boards. Rainbow uses her super speed to run back and forth. Making sure that she’s the fastest runner. Spike the dog throws some sticks at Rarity and Rarity uses her crystal shield to block the sticks. Applejack uses her super strength punch big rocks and throwing them up in the air. Fluttershy summons woodpeckers and she tells them to peck at wood boards. Twilight uses her telekinesis to lift two big rocks and smashes them together.

“Great work girls. Let’s take a break.” said Sunset as she catches her breathe. Then grabs a bottle of water and drinks it.

“Thanks for inviting me and letting me help you girls. I want to see all of the action.” said Spike.

“You’re welcome Spike. We’re glad that you came. We could definitely need some help.”

Rainbow Dash stops running. “This is some awesome training Sunset. You’re the best coach ever.”

“Thanks Rainbow Dash. We’ll be ready in no time.” said Sunset.

“I hope so. I bet Demon Shimmer is super strong.” said Fluttershy.

“Don’t worry. We’ll make sure we are stronger than Demon. Once we destroy her once and for all, we’ll throw the biggest victory celebration ever.” said Sunset.

“CELEBRATION IS MY THING BABY!!” Pinkie Pie yelled in excitement.

“Sunset darling. You have the coolest moves I have ever seen. You’re like these superheroes that uses weapons and fighting moves to stop the bad guys.” said Rarity.

“Thanks Rarity. I’m a big fan of awesome and acrobatic superheroes. They’re still cool without fighting powers. They use gadgets and weapons to fight.” said Sunset.

“So true.” Sci Twi agreed. Superheroes with powers and powerless superheroes are both awesome.”

“Indeed.” Sunset agreed. “Any type of superheroes are awesome. With or without powers, they can save the day and the world.”

Sunset’s friends cheered for Sunset after they heard what Sunset said!

“I’m glad you’re making gadgets and weapons for me Twilight. I’ll be stronger with them and I thank you for that.” said Sunset.

Sci Twi sheds tears of joy. “Awww! Thanks Sunset. You’re the best friend in the whole wide world.”

Sunset and Sci Twi hugs each other.

“Awwww!” said five of the Rainbooms.

“That’s so sweet Sugarcube.” said Applejack as she sheds a tear of joy.

“Thanks Applejack.” said Sunset.

“You’re very welcome Sugarcube.” said Applejack.

“Okay everybody. We must get back to training.“ said Sunset.

“You got it Sunset.” said Rainbow Dash.

“Oh and Rainbow Dash. You can help me with fighting skills. You can try to punch and kick and I can try to dodge and block them.”

“That’s a great idea Sunset. I would love to help you. I’m in.” said Rainbow Dash.

“Great. Let’s get started.” said Sunset.

Sunset knew that in order to dodge and block the attacks, she needs to practice with Rainbow Dash.