• Published 29th Apr 2021
  • 657 Views, 120 Comments

My Little SunShim - SunsetLover



A dangerous part of Sunset’s dark past has returned and Sunset and her friends must stop her and save the world!

  • ...
 120
 657

Chapter 16 - Grappling Hook Training (Part 1)

Two days later, Sunset is at her apartment punching and kicking her punching bag! Someone knocked at her door and Sunset stops and wiped her sweat away! She answered the door and it was Sci-Twi!

“Hi Twilight. What’s up?” said Sunset.

“Guess what? Your grappling hook blasters, gadgets, and utility belt are ready to go!” said Sci-Twi.

“AWESOME! I can’t wait to use the gadgets! I bet they look amazing!” Sunset exclaimed.

“They indeed look awesome, baby. Come to my house. We’ll start your grappling hook training over there.” said Sci-Twi.

“Sweet! This will be one of my coolest training sessions ever!” said Sunset.

Sunset and Sci-Twi exit out of Sunset’s apartment and head over to Sci-Twi’s house. Once they got there, they went to Sci-Twi’s lab and Sunset was surprised. She saw an orange utility belt filed with gadgets and two orange grappling hook blasters.

“WOW!! They look so awesome! Thanks Twilight!” Sunset hugs Sci-Twi.

Sci-Twi blushes and hugs back. “You’re very welcome, girl. We can go to my backyard and begin your grappling hook training.”

“Great! Your backyard is big and it’s perfect.” said Sunset.

“Thanks a lot. Come with me and bring your gadgets.” said Sci-Twi.

“Okey Dokey.” Sunset picks up her weapons and follows Sci-Twi.

The two girls went outside to the backyard and Sunset saw some scary Demon Shimmer robot dummies. “Oh my God! Did you made these robots?”

“Heck yeah Sunset. These robot dummies are perfect for your grappling hook training. Go ahead and put these grappling hook blasters on your arms.” said Sci-Twi.

“Okay.” Sunset puts a grappling hook blaster on each arm and once she did, the grappling hook blasters starts to activate. Sunset was surprised. “Wow! Very futuristic!”

“Thanks! I always make my personal stuff all futuristic.” Sci Twi laughs.

“How do I fire a grappling hook?” said Sunset.

“All you need to do is to point your blaster at the robots, aim, and ball your hand into a fist. It will release the grappling hook.” said Sci-Twi.

“Okay.” Sunset aims her blaster at a robot.

“Aim and ball my hand into a fist.” Sunset said to herself. She balls her hand and the grappling hook was shot out. The blaster made a “PEW” sound and the wire made a “WHZZZ” sound. The claw grabbed a robot.

“AWESOME!!! I GOT ONE!!!” Sunset exclaimed.

“Great job Sunset. Now pull on the wire.” said Sci-Twi.

Sunset pulls on the wire and kicks the robot into pieces. Sunset balls her hand and the grappling hook returns to the blaster. She sees two more robots. She fires a grappling hook at each robot. Sunset jumps really high up and balls her hands. The blasters causes her to zip at the robot and she extends her legs. Sunset did a loud battle cry and her legs kicked the robots to pieces. It causes her to bounce off and she did a flip in the air. She did a superhero landing. It was raining robot parts. Sunset saw one more robot. Sunset fired a grappling hook and she lifts the robot up over her and slams it into the ground. She did it back and forth a few times until the robot is destroyed. Sunset catches her breath.

“SUNSET!!!! THAT WAS SUPER AMAZING!!!! WAY TO GO! I’M SO PROUD OF YOU, GIRL!” Sci-Twi shouted happily and hugs Sunset.

Sunset blushes and hugs back. “Thanks Twilight. The grappling hook blasters are amazing. Also quick question! Can I swing with these?”

“Heck yeah you can! Just follow me. I know the tallest building in the city.” said Sci Twi.

“Cool! I’m not afraid of heights! I’m ready for anything!” Sunset said with determination.

Sunset knew that she has the best inventor ever and Sunset is ready to do some awesome swings with her new grappling hook blaster.

Author's Note:

The next chapter will be based on the “Leap Of Faith” scene from “Spider Man: Into The Spider Verse!”
It comes out in two weeks!