• Published 29th Apr 2021
  • 657 Views, 120 Comments

My Little SunShim - SunsetLover



A dangerous part of Sunset’s dark past has returned and Sunset and her friends must stop her and save the world!

  • ...
 120
 657

Chapter 25 - Sunset Rockin’ Surprise

Two days after the big fight, Sci-Twi is working on an amazing surprise for Sunset.

“There! It’s damn right done. Sunset is going to love it.” said Sci-Twi.

Sci-Twi heard knocking from the front door. She ran to the door and opens it. It’s Sunset Shimmer.

“Hey Sunset.” said Sci-Twi

“Hi Twilight. I got your text. You made something for me?” said Sunset.

“Heck yeah I did! Follow me.” said Sci-Twi.

Sunset follows to Sci-Twi’s lab. They’ve arrived and Sunset saw something that is under that big purple sheet. “What’s under that sheet Twilight?”

“It’s for you Sunset. This will help you with the next battle. It’s something that will change your life forever.” said Sci-Twi.

Sci-Twi picked up the sheet and under the sheet is a very awesome looking orange motorcycle that has a big robotic horned pony face on it.

“Sunset! I give you the “Pony Rider 3000!” said Sci-Twi.

Sunset gasps happily. “WOOOOW! This is amazing!”

It’s a super powerful motorcycle that can shoot lasers for the pony head’s eyes and inside the horn is a grappling hook that you can fire by pressing this button. The motorcycle can also drive on walls of buildings! Sci-Twi exclaimed. “What do you think Sunset?”

(Play this song and continue reading this story while the song plays)

“Lasers on the eyes, grappling hook inside the horn, and can drive on the walls? I LOVE IT!!!!! Thank you Twilight! It’s super awesome! said Sunset.

Sunset hugs Sci-Twi. Sci-Twi blushes and hugs Sunset back. “You’re very welcome Sunset.”

“Also I’m very proud of you girls from two days ago. We all fought Demon Shimmer very hard and we’re going to do it again. Together as best friends.”

“Always.” said Sunset.

Sci-Twi broke the hug. “Anyways, shall we get started on testing the motorcycle?”

“You got it smart dudette.” Sunset gave a thumbs up.

Sunset followed Sci-Twi outside. Sunset brings the motorcycle outside. She knew that she has something to help her for the next battle.

To Be Continued