• Published 26th Mar 2021
  • 6,209 Views, 278 Comments

Sunset Shimmer - Six Friends One Heart - Babroniedad



There is hope, there is love, and there is a reason to live. You are NOT alone. And Friendship REALLY is Magic!

  • ...
21
 278
 6,209

PreviousChapters Next
44 - Rehabilitation - Luna

Luna

Shining Armor's voice rang out from the phone. “So, anyways, yes, after everyone finished laughing hysterically and we got Twilight calmed down, she said she would be delighted to meet up with Sunset. So, yeah. If you want, I can pass on Twilight’s number, or we can set up some sort of… I don’t know, play date? Whatever, not sure what to call it, and I can bring Twilight by and they can just hang out. Whatever you guys decide. Just let me know.”

Luna grinned. “Sounds like you had a highly entertaining evening Shining.” She chuckled lightly. “Sure, I’ll pass that onto Sunset, and call you back later. We’ll figure it out.”

“Okay thanks! Sounds like a plan. Later then!” Shining signed off.

“Later Shining!” called out Luna, then disconnected the call. She crossed through the hallway and climbed the stairs. Sunset was sitting in her room reading on her new computer. Luna knocked gently on the door. “Sunset, do you have a moment?”

Sunset looked up from her computer. “Hi Aunt Luna! Sure, come on in.” She closed her laptop, and rolled over towards Luna. Luna entered and sat on the sofa. “Ah, longer conversation then… Okay, what’s up?” asked Sunset.

“You remember Shining Armor, yes? And how he mentioned his sister, Twilight? Princess Twilight’s counterpart?”

“Yessss… I recall that,” answered Sunset. “And…”

“And indeed. He mentioned you to her, and she would really like to meet you. She’s about the same age, she attends Crystal Prep, the same school Cadence and Shining Armor used to attend… anyways… She’d like to come over and hang out with you for a bit, if you're okay with that. The truth is, she doesn’t have many friends, and Shining Armor, Celestia and I were hoping maybe you could help her with that. If you wanted,” amended Luna.

“Well… yeah sure. Okay. I’m always happy to make a new friend. Not many friends huh… I’ve been there. Yeah, I’d be happy to help out! When would she be coming over?”

“We haven't really discussed times. If you’d like, I can get her number for you and the two of you can work it out amongst yourselves,” replied Luna.

“Yeah sure! Just let me know. Sounds good!” said Sunset.

Luna smiled. “Okay. I’ll get that to you. The two of you can let us know what you’ve decided.”

PreviousChapters Next