• Published 26th Mar 2021
  • 6,173 Views, 278 Comments

Sunset Shimmer - Six Friends One Heart - Babroniedad



There is hope, there is love, and there is a reason to live. You are NOT alone. And Friendship REALLY is Magic!

  • ...
21
 278
 6,173

PreviousChapters Next
37 - Rehabilitation - Sunset

Sunset

Sunset dialed Starlight. “Hi Sunset, what’s up?” answered Starlight.

“Starlight, what are you doing for dinner the day after tomorrow?” asked Sunset. “Do you think you and Trixie could come over? Celestia and Luna would like to meet with her, and also Shining Armor. He’s the detective investigating my assault.”

Starlight’s angry response could be heard loudly. Sunset responded quickly. “No, no it’s okay! Starlight, he’s promised Trixie complete anonymity. He’ll keep her involvement completely confidential. That’s why we’re meeting here, so no one knows. I don’t want anything to happen to Trixie either, I promise.”

Starlight calmed. Sunset continued. “Okay, great. I’ll let them know. Yes, 6 PM. Thank you Starlight! See you both then. Goodbye.” She hung up.

“Okay, Shining…” she scrolled through her contacts and placed the call.

“Sunset! How’re you doing?” he answered.

“Hi Shining! Better thanks. Look, I spoke with Starlight. She says she’s fine bringing Trixie over for dinner tomorrow. Are we on for this? Okay. Yes, Celestia will talk to her first tomorrow at school to confirm. Okay, see you then. Thanks!”

Hanging up Sunset sighed. ‘That’s set. Now we just wait.’

PreviousChapters Next