• Published 26th Mar 2021
  • 6,173 Views, 278 Comments

Sunset Shimmer - Six Friends One Heart - Babroniedad



There is hope, there is love, and there is a reason to live. You are NOT alone. And Friendship REALLY is Magic!

  • ...
21
 278
 6,173

PreviousChapters Next
22 - Special Holidays - Sunset

Sunset

Gathered in Luna’s office, Twilight related her ‘adventures’. Sunset then explained what had happened, and what was currently going on. She told Twilight she couldn’t recall anything about the events that lead to her injuries. She was sure, however, that Rainbow couldn’t have been one of the ones responsible.

“It had to have been a setup. Even as angry as she was, there is no way Rainbow would ever have done that,” Sunset added.

“I would certainly hope not!” stated Twilight. “Still though, we need to talk to the girls. Any idea where they could be?”

“They usually meet in the band room,” stated Flash. “Or SugarCube Corner. They have a booth at the bakery where they hang.”

Luna looked at Flash askance. “Mr. Sentry, I do hope you have not been stalking your fellow students?”

“Wha? Huh?” responded Flash. “What? No! I... no. I just know where they go because I ask them about…” Flash blushed profusely. “Uh… nevermind.”

“No please, Mr. Sentry. Please elucidate us,” requested Luna.

“Uhh. ugh. Okay. Yeah. I ask the girls a lot if they have heard from someone,” answered Flash.

“Someone?” asked Twilight.

“Some.. uhg.. You. I ask them about you, Twilight,” responded Flash, face buried in his hands in embarrassment. “I ask them if they have heard from you, or if you’re coming back to visit.”

Twilight flushed red with embarrassment. “Uh… Mhh… Uhg….”

“Flash, I think you broke our Princess!” snarked Sunset, grinning ear to ear.

“Mhg… ugh… hmmm,” added Twilight.

Flash reached over, and placed a hand on Twilight’s shoulder. “Twilight, are you okay?” he asked.

With a start, Twilight’s eyes went wide. Snapping her head up, she looked to Flash, then shook her head, and smiled. “Hi!” she chirped.

Sunset face palmed. “Reboot!”

Luna cracked a slight grin, catching herself. Celestia let out a muffled snort.

“Okayyy….” said Flash. “That happened.”

“Uh. Yes. Hi. So you might know where they are. Okay,” continued Twilight.

“Yeah… um.. I’ll be right back, let me go check.” With that, Flash jumped up and bolted from the room.

She held out for as long as she could, but a few seconds later Sunset lost it, laughing so hard she nearly fell out of her chair.

Seeing that, Luna and Celestia joined in fits of laughter.

“It’s not that funny!” stated Twilight, still beet red, squirming in her seat.

Taking a deep breath, Sunset replied. “Oh Twilight. Twilight Twilight Twilight… Don’t ever change!”

The whole group exploded in renewed gales of laughter.

Twilight grinned. “Okay, fine. Yeah. It is a little funny. Ha ha ha.”

PreviousChapters Next