• ...
32
 176
 4,622

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 12: No need to be shy

Chapter 12: No need to be shy

Summer sighed as she walked from her last class to the gym. Two weeks, two weeks and the dance would be here and sadly she still didn’t have a date to go with. Not that she hasn’t been asked, many of her fellow students had asked her it was just… all those who asked were stallions and after her, quite embarrassing, talk with Rarity two weeks ago found she would never be interested in stallions that way. She liked fillies and one filly or girl in particular, Ranko Cloudsdale, sister to Ranma Cloudsdale. She wanted to go to the dance with her but… doing so would mean telling everyone in town her… interests and she really didn’t want that. Doing so would possibly embarrass her to death or worse make her lose the only family she had right now, the Apples. She really didn’t want to be alone and… “Summer!” Summer jumped and nearly passed out from the scare. “Summer it’s only me sugar cube.” Jackie said placing a hand on her shoulder.

“Oh, Jackie. You scared me.” Summer said holding her hand over her rapidly beating heart. “Sorry about that but what’s wrong with yah? Your jumpier than Scoot is before a race.” Jackie said looking at her. “Oh it’s just… well…” Summer started. “The dance?” Jackie asked turning her to walk towards the gym. “Yes.” Summer replied looking down. “Nobody ask you to the dance, well that a darn shame sugar cube.” Jackie said frowning. “No, I’ve been asked its just…” Summer stopped worried. “Your waiting on the right one to ask yah huh.” Jackie said smiling gaining a nod from her family member.

“Who yah waiting on to ask yah sugar cube?” Jackie asked kindly. It was at this Summer did what she usually did in a worrying or frightening situation, hide behind her hair. “Private huh? Well ah won’t press you to tell me Summer. That’s got to be up to you to tell me or not.” Jackie said opening the door to the now overly busy gym. Summer just nodded as she walked inside.

---

Ranma, or Ranko as she was once again, sighed as she worked on the Christmas Tree, hanging up the handmade student ornaments. It was that time of the month again and wouldn’t be changing back for some time so she was once again dressed as she normally was but for some reason was now wearing her newest pair of pants she had gotten as a gift from Rarity. The pants were form fitting and didn’t restrict her movements at all. How Rarity was able to make such an item still amazed her. “Ranko dear, that star you have needs to go next to that lovely moon one next to you.” Rarity called up to her from below. “Gotcha Rarity.” Ranko said putting the star as instructed. “Perfect! Your done for now Ranko.” Rarity said smiling. Ranko nodded and slid down the metal ladder she was on. “So, got anything else I can do?” Ranko asked smiling. “Well no I don’t Ranko but I would like to talk to you though.” Rarity said honestly. “Um, okay. What about?” Ranko replied confused. “Not here. Follow me please.” Rarity said leading the way to the girls locker room. Once inside and closed Rarity looked through the locker room and nodded before turning to Ranko.

Ranko however with currently fighting the old ‘fight or flight’ reflex when she found out where they were going and was now in. It was a reflex she had been fighting ever since her first days as Ranko in Celestial Moon High. “Alright, Ranko dear has anyone asked you to the dance yet?” Rarity asked after she was done checking the room. “Yeah, a lot actually.” Ranko replied sighing. For the past two weeks every last boy and a few girls had been asking her to the dance as their date which really freaked her out a few times. “Well dear have you accepted any of their invitations?” Rarity asked a bit worried. “Don’t tell me your wanting me to be your date too.” Ranko said sighing. “What? No! I mean I’d be honored if you were but I’ll be hosting this year’s dance and I’m not sure if anyone would want to be my date.” Rarity said blushing. “What? One of the most beautiful looking girls in school hasn’t been asked out yet on a date? Get out of town.” Ranko said jokingly. “Date? What date… oh of course! Silly me. I keep forgetting how differently our lives are. Ranko dear a date for the dance means you just have someone to dance with not actually date romantically.” Rarity explained. Ranko stared at her blankly. “Wait, there’s a difference?” Rarity nodded. “Well of course. Has no one told you?” Ranko shook her head slowly. “Oh dear. Well anyway I know someone who might be interested in going as your dance partner as per say, though she’s a bit shy about it.” Rarity admitted. “Oh, who?” Ranko asked. “Well… I think Summer would like you to be her dance partner.” Rarity replied.

---

Summer sighed as she worked with Jackie on one of the treats everyone agreed be nice to have this year. Rice crispy treat trees, stars, moons, and snowballs. Some even requested snowmen to be made. Normally the Cakes would have done them but Rarity insisted that they make the other items for the Dance, such as the snow flake cake and Christmas cupcakes, which Pinkie was assigned to do. Everyone was working well till… “WHAT?!” was heard from the girl’s locker room. Everyone looked to the locker room as Jackie looked to the bleating Summer who had just passed out from the sudden fright. “Summer what are we gonna do with you?” Jackie asked with a chuckle.

---

“No way! Summer?!” Ranko asked after calming down. “Well… yes.” Rarity replied still trying to stop the ringing in her ears. “But, but, we’re both girls and and…” Ranko stuttered. “Ranko breath dear, breath.” Rarity instructed. Ranko slowly did so still panicked. “Yes but, well you’re not against such a thing are you?” Rarity asked worried. “Well… no, but Summer? Really?” Ranko asked still worried. “Ranko, darling, she’s been asked numerous times to go to the dance by nearly every boy in the school and she’s told each of them very kindly no. I truly believe she’d feel more comfortable with you as her partner at the dance.” Rarity explained putting a calm hand on Ranko’s shoulder. “T-true and sure she’s really sweet and very kind I just… well I didn’t know she was even interested in me like that.” Ranko said sitting down on one of the dress benches. “Well… I’m not allowed to tell you this and knowing Pinkie she’d get on me for it but… let’s just say boy have never really been her style.” Rarity said sitting next to her. “Really?” Ranko asked with a raised eyebrow. “Really.” Rarity replied. “But… I don’t even know if I even WANT to go to the dance.” Ranko said standing and slowly pacing. “I don’t even have the proper outfit for this. It’s semi-formal and I don’t even know what that fully entails let alone even means.” Rarity stood and stopped Ranko gently. “Now Ranko, what do you really have to worry about hmm? Dear as you may not have noticed but you have a fashonista in your pocket and I’m more than willing to help you.” Ranko sighed closing her eyes before looking to Rarity again smiling. “Thanks Rarity. But no dresses okay?” Rarity giggled at this. “You are so like Jackie and Dashie.” Ranko returned the giggle.

---

Rarity sighed as she worked on Summer and her dress. Only a week left before the dance and still no progress in getting Summer and Ranko together. Each time she got the two into position to ask about the dance something or someone got in the way. That someone sadly was the one the famously snobbish Blue Royalty, formerly Prince Blueblood. No matter what she did or where they had gone Blue was right there to ruin it. Sure he still held that stupid grudge against her and the girls but it was starting to get much more than bothersome.

“Can you believe that Blueblood?! If I had a dollar for every time he showed his face I’d be opening another boutique!” Rarity nearly screamed as she walked around her dear friend. “Oh he’s not really that bad Rarity I… just think he’s being coltish.” Fluttershy/Summer replied. “No Fluttershy I think he’s doing all this out of spite! Just what do we need to do to make him just go away?” Rarity said as she magically corrected a seam, her own cutie mark glowing under her skirt. “Maybe go to Princess Celestia and asked her to talk to him?” Fluttershy suggested sighing. “No, I don’t think that will work. Remember the Gala he ruined and seemed pleased about after words?” Rarity reminded. Fluttershy closed her eye and nodded at that slowly. The Gala had nearly gone off without a hitch till Blueblood started talking down to a few of the girls helping serve the food. One girl had taken one of his rude comments badly and had dumped an entire plate of finger snacks onto his head and even slapped him causing him to fall into other girls ruining dresses, suits, dancers, and just causing utter chaos. He was talked to by Celestia soon after but it was quite… talkative about how he had ‘entertained’ a few of the girls during the Gala. Currently not many students in the school liked him and he still presented trouble.

Recently Rarity had set up for Ranko and Fluttershy to meet at a local dinner she knew of to eat and talk at. However Blueblood had not only showed up but caused the business to close down for the day by making sure the entire place was not only filled to the brim with customers but had also caused the business to lose a large amount of hard earned money by causing property damage by causing one of ‘his’ fellow patrons to fall into the server or cause said server to fall and drop dishes which had to be replaced. The local police had already gotten on him for the trouble he had caused but the smile on his face said everything. He didn’t care and it had gone as he had planned. So now she had to think of yet another meeting place for the two. Someplace Blueblood would either get into serious trouble about messing with or a place he’d never go to. “Just what to do about that… stallion! Oh if only we had someplace he wouldn’t dare disgrace.” Rarity said putting a dramatic hand to her brow. “Well what about… Sugar Cube Corner?” Fluttershy suggested now looking herself over in her dress. It was in her favorite colors, pink and yellow with a few hints of blue. She even had a blue bird hair accessory in her hair making her look… “Beautiful.” Rarity looked up from her thinking. “Excuse me dear?” Fluttershy eeped and hid behind her hair shyly. “I.. I said… it… it looks beautiful. The dress I mean.” Rarity looked her over and smiled. “Fluttershy you look dazzling my dear. Once I add the quartz gems to it you’ll be the talk of the dance.” Fluttershy eeped again and hid deeper behind her hair.

“And as for Sugar Cube Corner… I don’t think that be a wise idea. Remember he has it out for Pinkie as well and we don’t want her home to be ransacked.” Rarity said gently. Fluttershy nodded behind her hair. “We need someplace, any place that no one would even dare…” Rarity soon gasped. “Idea!”

---

Ranko sighed as she was being fitted by Rarity for her tux. It wasn’t going to be one of those fancy-pansy tuxedos that you wore to high up super fancy parties. No this was your average prom based tuxedo. “You sure she’ll like me in this?” Ranko asked looking herself in a mirror. So far she didn’t look too bad in her black pants, white undershirt, red vest, and… high heel boots. She wasn’t sure if she wanted the boots but… they did fit and weren’t restrictive at all. “Of course darling. Now try this jacket on and we’ll be just about finished.” Ranko sigh and nodded as she carefully put on the black red and white trimmed prom jacket. “You look divine darling.” Rarity said happily. Ranko looked herself over in the full length mirror and had to admit, she did look nice. “You really think so?” Ranko asked turning to her friend. “Oh I do dear, now if you’ll just follow me upstairs we can get…” It was at this a crash was heard from the kitchen part of the boutique. “My stars, what is going on?” Rarity said running to the kitchen, soon to be followed by Ranko. Once they arrived there they noticed a window had be broken and rock was now in the floor. “Who would do such a thing?” Rarity said worried. “Rarity I think we better get back into your shop before…” The kitchen door soon slammed shut. “What in the world?!” Rarity said as both ran up to the door and tried to open it. It was then they started to hear more glass breaking. “The back door!” Ranko yelled running towards it and finding it too was blocked. “We’re trapped!” Rarity screamed.

“Sorry Rarity.” Ranko said sighing. “For what dear, this wasn’t your fault.” Rarity said next to her. “I mean about the door. I’m going to try and bash it open.” Ranko said looking at the back door. “What…” Rarity soon gasped, “Ranko don’t worry about the door just get it open.” Ranko blinked at this and soon nodded. Taking a deep breath she ran right at the door and after a quick jump gave the door a drop kick that would have taken a battering ram to not only open but sent flying, along with a solid cast iron chair. “Come on!” Ranko shouted as they rounded the boutique yet as soon as they came to the front… it was too late. “My… my shop…” Rarity said looking at the damaged entrance. Ranko slowly and carefully followed Rarity inside and looked at the damage. “My shop… my poor, poor shop…” Ranko gently took Rarity into her arms and hugged her. “Let’s call the police. They’ll figure this out Rarity.” Rarity just cried into Ranko’s shoulder as Ranko slowly looked over the badly damaged room. It was terrible: mannequins broken and torn to pieces, already made Christmas Dance dresses ripped to shreds, cloth to remake those dresses not only torn and ripped but somewhere even burned in a metal trashcan along with many pieces of papers which Ranko soon noticed where Rarity’s designs, and last was a picture of Rarity and her family which was slashed and ripped and a hidden wall safe that was now gone. Whoever had did this… knew what they were doing.

---

The next morning was a serious affair as it was posted in the local newspaper what had happened at Rarity’s Boutique. “I assure you Miss Rarity that the police are doing everything they can to find those people.” Shining Armor said at the Sunset house. It was now the usual spot for the girls to talk privately instead of the once well-known library. “Thank you Shining. Still… what am I going to do about all the dresses everyone else had ordered? It’ll take weeks to get the right cloth let alone the right equipment to even make them.” Rarity said into her tea cup. “We’ll help you Rarity.” Twilight said giving her friend a hug around her shoulders. “Yeah, no matter what we’re here to help!” Rainbow said smiling, her leg still in a cast. “We got your backs sugar cube.” Applejack said tilting her hat forward. “Yep!” Pinkie Pie said holding out a ‘get well soon’ cupcake. Rarity smiled at this and took the cupcake taking a dainty bite out of it and smiling. “So… where’s Fluttershy at?” Rainbow asked looking around. “She’s over at Zecora’s for some medicine one of her animal friends need. Even here the animals just love her.” Twilight explained also sipping her tea. “Oh, well I hope she’s going to be okay on her own.” Rainbow said sipper her own drink, a simple bottle of apple juice Applejack brought over for her. “So… how have you two been?” Rarity asked Rainbow gaining a hard gulp and some coughs from both Twilight and Rainbow. “We’re fine!” both said quickly blushing. “Oh? Did something happen between you?” Rarity prodded. “Nope! Nothing at all!” Both said blushing harder.

“Rainbow asked Twili out on a date.” Shining said smiling behind her sister. “Shining!” Twilight yelled at her brother turning red. “Shinning stop picking on Twilight. I think it’s wonderful they found each other and are spending more time together.” Candence said coming out of the family kitchen and placing down a lovely looking cake. “Oh wow. Candence this is great!” Pinkie said happily. “Thank you but it’s nothing compared to what you and your family can do.” Candence said happily. “Speaking of your family Pinkie, they’re out of town right?” Rainbow asked looking at her long time friend. “Yep! So I have the house all to myself but I still have to keep the place running.” Pinkie Pie said happily munching away at a slice of cake. “We better go with you to make sure your place is okay too.” Twilight said finishing her tea. “I’ll have a slice when I get home.” Candence nodded as the girls finished their drink and snacks then headed over to sugar cube corner.

---

Ranko sighed as she stood before the town mail box. Sure she didn’t mind going this far to have to ask Summer to the dance but… it wasn’t what was currently on her mind. It was currently on the newspaper in her other hand. She was there, had given her statement, and couldn’t think of any way to help Rarity at all. With a final sigh she put her letter to Summer into mail box and began walking home. “Served her right.” Ranko stopped as she heard someone talk near her. She slowly looked around and spotted Blue and his flunkies at one of the outside tables of a dinner. Carefully she walked over to a bush and hid behind it. “You might want to lower your voice boss, they already got cops out looking for us.” One of the flunkies said. “Yeah, yeah, like I care. It still served that fashion girl right for what she did to me. I’m Blue, the guy girls here dream about and to have her and her bunch just turn me, ME, down for this year’s dance was one thing but dumping an entire plate of finger snacks onto my head, slapping me so I’d fall into those other girls ruining those stupid looking dresses, suits, dancers, and then sending the Principal on me? They’ll pay for it. They all will.” Blue said snidely. “So where we hitting next boss?” another flunky asked. “Depends. Where is that girl Summer now?” Blue asked. “In the forest with that one African woman.” The flunky earlier replied. “Blast. For now watch her and make sure you keep me informed. Like it or not the shiest girl in school WILL go out with me.”

Ranko quietly growled at this news as the paper in her hand became crumpled. Blue and his flunkies where harassing Summer. Her Summer! Ranko soon froze. Her Summer? No, that couldn’t be right. She loved Kasumi, yeah, that was right. Summer was just her friend. Her really nice, kind, gentle, shy speaking, beautiful friend. Beautiful? Ranko soon shook her head. For now all she’d be doing it keep an eye out and on Blue and his flunkies and keep Summer from him.

---

“Mail!” a voice said outside Fluttershy’s home causing a small Eep from the chicken coop. Fluttershy soon looked out slowly and sighed as she noticed it was Derpy Hooves, the mail carrier. “Oh Derpy, you scared me.” Derpy scratched the back of her head. “Sorry Fluttershy. Didn’t mean to scare you. Anyway got a letter for you.” Derpy reached into her mail sack and handed over the letter she had for her. “Thank you Derpy. Tell Sparkler and Dinky I said hello.” Fluttershy said kindly taking the letter. “Will do. Later.” Derpy said getting back on her famed skateboard and riding off towards the next delivery. Fluttershy walked into her house and carefully opened her letter.

Dear Summer,

I know we haven’t know each other very long and though I rather had done this in person this seems the best way to do it. What I’m trying to say is… would you go to the dance with me? If so… well let me know please.

Ranko Cloudsdale

Summer read the letter over three times before giving her normal suprized and excited scream which only dogs and other small animals could hear and quickly got to writing a reply. Quickly she ran outside, grabbed her bike, and rode off to find Derpy.

---

Ranko sighed over her last bit of homework, math, when a knock came to her door. Getting up, thankful for the distraction, she opened the door to see Miss Amelia Bubbles. “Oh, hi Amelia. How are you?” Amelia smiled and handed over the letter she was quickly given earlier. “Got a letter for you Ranko and I’m doing well. Going to see you at the Dance?” Amelia sand and then asked kindly. “Yeah if the person I asked said yes, wait you’re going too? But aren’t you…” Ranko replied then asked. “I’m going to a different Dance at the Town Hall but my daughters however are going to yours so I’ll be dropping them off. Too bad about their dresses though.” Amelia said sadly. “Yeah I was there when it happened. Just be glad we’re both okay.” Ranko replied gaining a nod from Amelia. “Well tell your brother I said hi. Later Ranko.” Amelia said getting back on her skateboard and riding off. Ranko smiled and shook her head smiling then opened her letter.

Ranko,

Yes I would love like to go to the dance with you. Please meet me at my home a few hours before the dance.
Love Your friend

Summer

Ranko blinked a few times at the scribbled out words blushing a bit but nodded. She was going to the dance with Summer!

---

Finally it was the day everyone in town had waited for, The Christmas Dance. Ranko sighed as she double checked herself in her closet mirror. “Well… I’m ready as I’ll ever be.” Ranko grabbed the keys to her house and after locking up began walking away from her house when two of Blue’s Flunkies stepped in her way. “Going somewhere?” The First flunky asked. “Yeah I am. Would you move out of the way please?” Ranko said trying not to have to punch the poor sap. “Why don’t you just turn back home instead. Nothing fun happens at the Dance.” The second flunky said. “Oh but I think it will be fun.” Ranko replied smiling, “Now if you don’t mind I’m going to be late for my date.” She walked past the two till a hand landed on her shoulder. “I think not girly. We have orders to not let you go anywhere but home or to the doc’s.” The second flunky said. “I’d let go of me if I where you.” Ranko warned sweetly.

“And what would a little girly like you do to whoa!” The flunky started to say before Ranko grabbed his arm and tossed him to the grassy yard of her neighbors and pulled him back up and right into her face and gave him a hard look. “You listen here,” Ranko said before she brought her fist up to knock out the other flunky and land him also into the grass, “you’re going to give you’re leader a message for me and you’re going to make sure he hears it loud and clear.” The flunky quickly nodded his head. “I don’t care why you have a grudge against me and my friends but if you don’t stop doing what you have been doing not only will I turn you over to the local police for harassment but I’ll include racketeering as well!” The flunky’s eyes went wide at this. “Now get out of here before I turn you both in.” Both flunkies got off the ground and ran for it as Ranko sighed and checked her suit. “Better not have messed this us.”

---

Fluttershy sighed as she allowed Rarity to finish her makeup. “There, all finished.” Rarity said smiling. “Oh, thank you Rarity. I’m just so nervous I… I’m not sure if I can do this.” Fluttershy said hiding behind her hair. “Come now dear, you were practically begging me to help you get this far and look at you now. Your about to go out with one of the loveliest girls in school let alone town and dance the night away as you always wanted. Now why in the world you want to back out now?” Rarity said giving her friend a careful hug not wanting to ruin Fluttershy or her own dress. “I’m… I’m just worried that something… something bad will happen and it be all my fault and…” Rarity quickly stopped Fluttershy by putting a finger over her mouth. “Nothing will go wrong dear. You just have the pre-dance jitters. We all have them but luckily I know the cure.” Rarity said smiling. “You… you do?” Fluttershy asked quietly. “Of course. It’s very simple dear. Now, who are you going to the dance with?”

“Ranko.”

“Who do you want to be with right now?”

“Ranko.”

“Who do you wish to dance with?”

“Sigh, Ranko.”

“And who are you waiting for?”

“My date Ranko who I and to dance, and hug, and maybe kiss.”

Rarity smiled at this. “And there you have it. Your all cured and ready for your dance.” Fluttershy smiled shyly at this. “Thank you Rarity.” It was then a knock from the front door came. “My she’s early.” Rarity replied going down stairs. “Just a minute!” Fluttershy took a few more minutes to adjust her hair before she heard Rarity scream downstairs. Quickly she ran to downstairs to see… “Hello my dear Fluttershy. I do hope I’m not interrupting anything.” Blue said beside his lackeys, one currently holding a tied gagged Rarity. “Blueblood! What are you doing?!” Fluttershy yelled in her normally shy yell. “Why, picking you up for the dance my dear. I don’t think your dear Ranko will be coming for you tonight.” Blueblood said smiling. It was then he found that this was not his… best of plans.

---

Ranko sighed as she finally rounded the last tree to Summers place when… “AND DON’T LET ME CATCH YOU DOING THIS EVER AGAIN!” The voice alone sent shivers down Ranko’s spine as she soon spotted Blue and his group running for their lives. “Oh no. Summer!” Ranko yelled running towards the house. Once she arrived she soon saw Rarity trying to calm down a currently crying Summer. “Summer, Rarity? You two okay?” Both slowly turned to see it was Ranko at the door. “Ranko, oh thank goodness you’re here. Blue and his group tried to force us into going with them to the dance.” Rarity reported holding Summers hands. “Yeah I just saw them high tail it away from your house. What happened?” Ranko said coming in to help Summer calm down. “Let’s just say… Summer gave them a piece of her mind.” Rarity said shivering. Ranko blinked at this remembering the yell earlier. “Um right. I’ll make sure the police hear about this later. Right now I think we should go and relax at the dance.” Ranko said now taking Summer hand. Summer and Rarity soon nodded at this.

---

Finally at the dance the girl spent everyone moment comforting Summer as Ranko talked to a few of the officers guarding the gym for the night. “Um Summer.” Ranko asked finally done with her chat. “Um, y-yes Ranko?” Summer asked shyly. “Would you um… like to dance?” Ranko asked looking down blushing. “Um…” Summer said before looking back to the girls who quickly gave her encouragement to do so. “S-sure.” Both took each-others hands and walked onto the dance floor and took position for the current song and danced to it slowly yet a bit nervously. It wasn’t till the second song played the two had calmed enough to dance normally and it was finally the third the two had gotten close enough to literally be hugging.

After the fourth dance the two went up to the rafters to watch the dance continue. “T-thank you for dancing with me.” Summer said shyly. “Y-your welcome Summer.” Ranko replied in the same. “Ranko?” Summer asked. “Yeah Summer?” Ranko asked. “I um… I just…” Summer stammered. “Summer?” Ranko asked a bit worried. “Oh!” Summer said before taking Ranko’s face and kissed her on the lips. Ranko became shocked at this but didn’t move. Summer was kissing her. Her good friend Summer was kissing her. Summer, her friend, was kissing, her, on the lips! And… it felt… right.

---

Fluttershy finally worked up the courage to finally do what she’s be wanting to do for many years, kiss someone and right now she was kissing the one person she had currently been crushing on, Ranko Cloudsdale. She had grabbed Ranko's soft face and quickly captured her dream like lips for they were just as she had dreamed. Soft, smooth, breath-taking, and hers… or she began to fear wasn’t. Ranko just stood there not doing anything nearly making her cry and started to pull back and run till she felt Ranko slowly return her kiss just as gently and she liked it… a lot.

---

Ranko and Summer held each other in their deep soft kiss ignoring everyone and everything but them. It wasn’t till one of them moaned that they finally broke apart and quickly pulled away from each other blushing. “Sorry.” Summer said quietly. “D-don’t be.” Ranko said looking away from her. “T-that was my first kiss.” Summer confessed. “Really?” Ranko asked looking back at her. Summer just nodded hiding behind her hair. “I-it’s mine as well.” Ranko replied not really lying. She had many girls kiss her male side and many guys kiss her will ill results while as she was but for her currently with another girl… she really liked it. “S-so could we…” Summer started looking into Ranko’s eyes. “Do that again?” Ranko asked finishing the unfinished sentence. Summer only replied by kissing Ranko once again on the lips gaining the same kiss back in return.

To be continued

Author's Note:

I do apologize again to my readers for the late chapters and yes I know there was some violence in this chapter but call this a small taste of things to come for much later chapters. Till then please enjoy this and the upcoming interlude!

PreviousChapters Next