• ...
32
 176
 4,622

PreviousChapters Next
Interlude: Going Human

Interlude: Going Human

After gathering all the powers of the Elements of Harmony onto Discord, God of Chaos, Twilight and the girls unleashed it, forming a powerful Rainbow of Magic that rose high into the air and then right at Discord who creamed “No!” Entrapped by the Elements’ magic Discord slowly turned to stone and the Magical Rainbow spit forming a dome over the town of Ponyville before unleashing it’s magical might on the lands returning everything back to what it once was with Harmony restored once again. Yet for those of Coltsville, this was not what happened. No, the story was far different that in the Earth TV series named My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. How it really went still haunted everyone, especially the Mane 6.

-Twilight-

The girls and I had just unleashed the Elements of Harmony at Discord ready to turn him back into a statue but it had hit a wall of lightning he had gathered before him in a shield fueled by Chaos magic. “No! You won’t turn me back to stone!” We all looked at him and pushed with all our Elements might till there was a flash and we all went flying. I didn’t see where the girls or Discord flew off to but I knew wherever I was heading… it was going to hurt but… “Twili!” I turned in time to see a neon pink magic shield capture me as everything just turned… white.

“Ugh… my head.” I blinked as I heard my voice. “Twili is that you?” I looked up to see… I had to blink a few times to be sure but… it was… “A… human?” The Human looked down at himself and shook his head. “Please tell me your Twilight.” I nodded to the human then I noticed the human’s eye and hair. Both where royal blue but the hair had a much lighter blue stripe going down the middle of it. Only one pony had that hair style! “Shining?!”

-Pinkie-

Normally I’d had said ‘wheee!” as I flew through the air towards Sugar Cube corner after the really big and really bright explosion that sent us all over the place but it wasn’t really fun at all. I was… I was scared. I didn’t know what to do, I didn’t want to hurt, or get so hurt I… that’s when the white light covered me and I started crying.

“Over here Carrot! I found her!” It was Mrs. Cake. Mrs. Cake was coming to help me. “Oh sweet Celestia she’s hurt. Get Nurse Redheart!” I felt a blanket get wrapped around me and I was soon held like I used to when I was upset. I… never told anyone but… I didn’t really have a family. I mean I did but they already passed on so I had to be taken in by the Cakes since well… no one else wanted me. They all said I was too hyper but… the Cakes took me in as if I was their own and well… there were times I was so upset I just cried and Mrs. Cake just held me till I calmed down. “She’s on the way Cupcake!” I heard Mr. Cake say but I didn’t hear any hooves. How was he getting around? “Oh thank Celestia we found her right after we saw what happened to the twins.” I stopped crying and looked up worried. “What happened to the… gasp!”

-Applejack-

Boy that explosion was powerful! It sent all of us and that darn villain Discord all over the place. Boy was I in for a world of hurt when I landed. “Nope!” It was Mac, I could feel him and someone next to be get stopped by him and then there was just white. Boy did it take me a while to get my eyes cleared of that white. “Y’all alright Granny?” I heard a voice ask. It soundly like Mac when he was Apple Bloom’s age but… that couldn’t be right. “Oh course Mac. Go on and check the other youngsters.” Now I knew that voice. It was Granny Smith. She was okay. “Yep!” I felt somepony shake me. “Come on sis. Up you go.” I felt like I was brought up to sit and I rubbed my head. “What happen?” I asked blinking the brightness out of my eyes. “Not sure but what ever happened don’t freak when y’all can see.” I shook my head a few times and looked right in front of me to see… “WHAT IN TARNATION?!”

-Rainbow Dash-

Okay I’ve fallen before, no big deal, but never this fast! “AHHHHHH!” I was going to hit the ground! I was going hit the ground and NOT get back up! I was so dead! “Gotcha!” I stopped, well slowed down actually. Someone had caught me and we were slowly going to the ground till. “WHOA!” White. Everything just went white and I felt weird. I don’t know how long it took but someone was patting my cheek. “Hey, hey kid wake up. You okay?” I knew that voice. Slowly I opened my eyes and saw… I wasn’t sure what I was seeing. “Who are you?” The… creature, all furless, tailless and well nothing like a pony at all just looked at me and blinked. “It’s a long story but… I think it be best you get up off this grass before you catch cold. There’s a little something or other beside me crying like a foal and well… I’m not too sure what to do. I never had to deal with a foal or anything like one before.” I looked the creature over and noticed… it’s uniform! “That’s the Wonderbolt uniform!” I soon looked up and noticed that signature orange and yellow flaming hairstyle. “And your hair! You can’t be… Spitfire?!” I asked excitedly. I was with Spitfire! Spitfire caught me! I WAS CAUGHT BY THE CAPTAIN OF THE WONDERBOLTS! SPITFIRE! Before I could do something embarrassing Spitfire nodded to me slowly. “And you are?” I blinked at this. Didn’t’ she know who I was. I was Rainbow Dash, best young flyer named by Princess Celestia and the one who saved Soarin’s apple pie not once but twice? I looked down at myself to make sure what had happened to her didn’t well… happen to me and well… I nearly gasped, nope, I freaked. “But… I’m a Pegasus! Not some… monster!” Spitfire used her new… hoof? I’m not sure what to call it now but she used it to try and calm me down. “Easy, easy. Look I’ll help you as best I can. Now what’s your name and we’ll try to sort this out.” I looked at her and just blushed having to tell her my name again. Was I that forgettable? “I’m… Rainbow Dash.” Spitfire blinked then just stared at me. She then slowly pointed to the crying creature next to her. “Then… who’s this?” I quickly looked at the tiny creature and instantly recognized it’s hair. “Scootaloo!”

-Rarity-

I dare say, one moment the girls and I were facing that tyrant Discord then all of a sudden we all went flying through the air as if we were mere rag dolls. Oh I do hope I land on something… hay. It had to be hay. Well I couldn’t’ complain it was better than what I could have landed on. That was when everything and I do mean everything darling went as white as my coat. It wasn’t till latter I was gently being shaken by someone. “Please you have to wake up. Oh come now it’s very important you do.” I knew the voice instantly. It was nurse Redheart. Slowly I opened my eyes and looked into… “Oh good your awake. For a moment there I thought we may have lost you.” I looked at the… nurse hatted creature as she tended to my sore body. “Now you’re only scratched up a small bit, but it’s nothing a some healing potion can’t cure.” Now I knew she was Redheart. “Nurse Redheart?” She nodded to me. “And your Rarity correct?” I nodded back. “Good. I’ll go inform your family your fine. They’re quite worried about you. Oh and… please put on that outfit before you step out, I know it’s not much but for now it’ll have to do.” I looked to where she had pointed and saw it was one of my dresses but it had been altered. How were you to wear something that had cloth on the stomach unless… I looked down at myself and… screamed.

-Fluttershy-

“Come on y’all wake up!” I heard a voice tell me. Last I remembered was the girls and I facing that big dumb meanie Discord and a really scary explosion. I can’t remember anything after that. “Come on sugar cube wake up!” I slowly opened my eyes to see… two some things with Big Mac’s hair, Applejacks hair and hat, and some really old creature holding an even smaller and really adorable creature in its arms with Apple Bloom’s hair and ribbon. “Eep!” I tried to run and hide from them but I just fell over. “Whoa there nelly! It’s us Fluttershy. Mac, Granny Smith and I.” I slowly turned to them and gulped. “A-Applejack?” The one with Applejack hat nodded. “What happened to all of you?!” Applejack lowered her head. “Not sure Sugar Cube but… whatever happened, had happened to you too.” I slowly looked down at myself and gasped. I… I wasn’t a Pegasus anymore. What happened to us I didn’t know but now I was really, really, scared and I just… cried. “Shush now, It’s going to be alright now dear. We’re here for y’all.” The kind old creature, Granny Smith I think, said placing her… hoof, on my shoulder. I just nodded but Applejack was able to hug me before I really broke down.

-Lyra-

When I saw that guy face off with Twilight and her friends I just knew there was going to be trouble. I grabbed Bonbon and held her close to me as I raised my magic shield over us. I knew what was coming, a really big explosion, but I didn’t expect a white light and being turned into a human to be the end result. “I’m… human.” I said to myself smiling. “I’m human!” Oh how I wanted to get up and dance around in my brand new body but I had to make sure Bonbon was alright. “Bonbon! Bonbon you okay?” I heard a groan behind me and I turned to see she too was human. Boy was she was so much cuter when she was like this. “What happened? Lyra?” She asked and I just hugged her. “Bonbon can you believe it! We’re humans! Oh I wonder if the rest of the town is like us.” I was so excited and so ready to tell all those foals back in Canterlot I was right! Humans did exist and we were the proof! “Lyra calm down. What do you mean we’re… HOLY CELESTIA WHAT HAPPENED TO US?!” I just held Bonbon at this. “We’re humans Bonbon. Remember all those times I told you what a human was and all that human training we went through? Well we’re human now.” I said to her gently. “Lyra… Lyra are you sure this isn’t some kind of shared dream or something?” I shook my head no and gently pinched her arm. “Ouch! Wait, I felt that. Then that means!” I nodded to her. “Oh Lyra I’m so sorry I didn’t believe you all those times.” Bonbon said with tears. “Shh, it’s okay. Let’s head to my room, get prepped and go help around town. If their like us their going to need our help.”

I had been prepping for years for this day. The day I saw or became human. It was my dream now made real. We went to the emergency closet, got the clothes I bought and altered myself from Miss Rarity and handed an outfit to Bonbon. “Remember to go slow and take your time. We’ve practiced this.” Bonbon nodded at me and started dressing. I had a lot more experience at this than bonbon did so I got done before she did and helped her out. I was in a pair of pants, a shirt, and some experimental boots. I soon noticed the boots where going to need some serious work so I kicked them off and put on the second set of experimental shoes and handed Bonbon hers. They were sandals I had expanded on so they would hopefully fit. They be a bit cumbersome but it was better than stepping onto a shard of glass. Once bonbon was in her dress we walked out the door and saw that I was right. “We’re going to need a lot of sandals.” I said looking everyone over with Bonbon just nodding her head next to me.

-Discord-

“So this is what happens when you mix Chaos with Harmony?” I asked myself as I gathered some bit of pony clothing I had somehow gotten wrapped around me as I was sent flying. “Let’s see here. Shirt, pants, that’s it? My these ponies are ill prepared.” I snapped my fingers and soon was dressed as I wanted. “Ah so our magic still works, though I can sense it’s quite limited. I’ll need a new source of Chaos to draw from if I’m to keep my current powers full.” I walked out, now something the Ponies had long forgotten about, a human, and walked towards the nearest source of Chaos. “Oh how I wish to see the look on Celestia’s face when she sees her new form.” Concentrating I found my new source of Chaos. “Ah, its overseas. Well now. Why don’t we go and gather it up?” I chuckled as I created two plane tickets for a place called, Tokyo Japan.

-Celestia-

I was with my sister as I paced Canterlot Tower. “Sister please. You are making us dizzy.” I looked to Luna and frowned. “I’m sorry Luna but I’m worried for Twilight and the others.” I responded. Twilight and her friends has only used the Elements once yet it was against a foe I knew they could defeat, Nightmare Moon. Discord however… He was powerful as long as he was drawing on the powers of Chaos. He had already tricked the girls once with his riddle but now. Now was the true battle. She had helped prevent the girls from falling fully into Chaos by sending Twilight all her Friendship Reports back through Spike, which she’d have to apologize to much later, but… could they do it. Could they unleash the full power of the Elements and stop him when he too would be unleashing all of his.

“Sister look! It’s the Elements!” Luna called from the balcony. I galloped over and saw the Magic fueled Rainbow rise into the air and slam into the other side. We watched and hoped all would go well till. “No. Sister get away from the balcony!” Yet it was too late. Chaos and Harmony had clashed forming a dome over Ponyville and sadly, Canterlot as well. Soon came the Explosion from the epicenter and all was to change. When I woke I found myself before many of my Guards along with Doctors… as humans. I had feared this would happen. “She’s awake!” Someone said beside me. I groaned then sat up quickly holding the sheets over my body. “Discord, the girls… LUNA! Where is Luna?!” The Doctor beside me slowly lowered me down to the bad once again. “Calm yourself my Princess. Everything will be explained in time. You took a nasty hit to the head during that explosion.” I sighed and looked to the Doctor. I had to calm down for I knew everyone would begin panicking as soon as they woke. “Is everyone like we are?” The Doctor nodded. “Yes though some of us have… changed more than many others.” I looked at him confused till he showed me a mirror and I gasped. I had become a sixteen year old human girl. “Discord’s magic must have been stronger than we all estimated. What of the guards?” The Doctor stepped to the side to show me a much younger Shining Armor. “I’ve already ordered everyone to stay within the town however I set a few former Unicorn guards to scout the area using invisibility spells. We should receive a report soon.” I nodded at this. “What can you report at the moment?”

Shining sighed before speaking. “Everyone has be turned into what you see before you however we still seem to hold a large amount of magic still. Former Unicorns can still use Unicorn Magic, Former Pegasus can still fly if somewhat clumsily, and Former Earth Ponies can still do hard labor both Former unicorns and Pegasus can’t normally do alone.” I nodded at this which was good to know. It meant we could still protect ourselves. “What of the Elements and Discord?” Shining sighed again and requested a chair and carefully sat down. “These new bodies are hard to get used to Princess. As for my sister and her friends they are fine however… there are issues.” I gestured for him to continue. “Sigh, they have become… smaller versions of what we are. A former Unicorn by the name Lyra has taken the initiative and began helping around the current town helping those that needs it. She seems to know more than we do. We brought the girls to her once they were… proper. According to her the girls have become what she calls ‘children’ and has even told us their current ages.” I nodded at this. “Have her brought to me as soon as the town has been settled. Also what ages did she report to you?” Shining sighed. “Princess what is going on I’m worried for my family and sister and I worse I’m worried for everyone in this current town.” I raised my hands to show him to calm himself. “I know you are worried Shining but we need to take this one step at a time and I promise to explain everything when we are all settled and fully informed of the situation. Now, about the girls’ ages.”

Shining sighed again and nodded. “All but Pinkie Pie are seven years old. Pinkie however is eight. And there’s… more.” I waited and listened patiently. “A good number of Foals have become what Lyra tells us are babies. We estimate the number to be exactly the same number as the entire class ran by one Miss Cheerily in Ponyville. A few sadly do not have families we can currently locate.” I sadly nod at this. “I was afraid of this. What of your family and the other girls?” Shining smiled a bit at this. “My family is fine Your majesty and is currently attending to Twilight. Luckily they were in Canterlot along with Rarity’s parents who are currently with their children Rarity and a currently baby Sweetie Belle. Applejack’s grandmother is fine as well and willing to raise Big Mac, Applejack, and Applejacks kid sister Apple Bloom. Pinkie Pie is currently being taken care of by the Cakes along with their own babies who luckily where not effected by the regression. Sadly we cannot find Fluttershy or Rainbow Dash’s families however.” I looked at him right in the eye. “However?” Shining sighed. “Granny Smith, Applejack’s grandmother has sent a request to take in Fluttershy since she feels she will need a family and she’s more than willing to do so. As for Rainbow Dash well…” He turned to the doorway to the medical room and nodded to the guards posted there and opened the door to reveal… “Captain Spitfire.” I said as she saluted. “It’s good to see your well your majesty. I um... sorry to come at such a time but uh…” I sighed and smiled at this. “You have permission to speak freely Captain.” She relaxed at this then looked at me seriously. “Let me take Rainbow Dash and foal Scootaloo as my own!” I blinked at this. “Explain.”

Spitfire looked down. “I’m sorry for the outburst Princess. You see I just learned that Rainbow never really had a family in her life and was only let go from an orphanage do to her being so wild. Scootaloo also doesn’t have a family either. We checked the records and found she too was an orphan. Look I may not be the best around foals but… You got to let me try. I owe it to those two.” I looked at Spitfire and slowly read her body language. She posture showed she was determined and her eyes told of true want, not for herself, but some someone else. I could also see in her face a determination I’ve seen many times with many mothers. One that said you would not harm her foals, or in this case, children. “Very well Spitfire, I believe you. They are now under your care for now on however please come to me after we have made a full recovery along with announcement to the citizens.” Spitfire smiled sighing and saluted. “Thank you your majesty, you don’t know what it means to me and those foals.” I nodded allowing her to leave. “Now onto the most important subject Captain. Where is my sister?”

-Luna-

I remembered my sister yelling something towards me and some kind of explosion son following with me falling from the balcony. And now. Now I was being held by a woman I’ve never seen before but know what she was. She was a human, a creature once thought of as myth but was now made real before me. I felt… small as the woman held me. “Husband what is taking you! Hurry before this child catches a cold!” She yelled over her shoulder. “I’m hurrying as fast as I can my dear.” I heard a male call out. Soon I felt myself being wrapped in a blanket as I forced my eyes to open. “Come now Soun, had it been Nabiki would you have been so slow?” The man behind her scratched his head. “No dear I wouldn’t but why would such a child be out here of all places?” I slowly looked around and noticed I was in some kind of camp. Small, organized, and not that far from what looked to be a city. “I do not know nor care. She shouldn’t be out here like she is. Poor thing could be hurt or worse. You have the medical kit?” The woman asked as I felt myself being lifted. “Oh yes, right here.” The man said putting a box down with what looked to be a red cross on top. “Easy now dear. You’ll be alright it’s only a few cuts.” I looked down to notice my hooves, no, hands and feet had been cut up and I also had a few bruises over my small body. Thinking I estimated myself to be no more than… eight possible nine years old. “My what an interesting mark you have.” I looked down to where she mentioned and noticed that both my Cutie Marks where still present. “They look to be Birthmarks dear.” The male said looking at me. “Turn.” The male blinked and did as told. “Oh yes of course.”

The Woman smiled at me as she treated my cuts and bruises. “Are you lost little one?” I looked up at her and using a small bit of my magic soon noticed… my sister and my fellow ponies where no were near me. Knowing the woman would be wanting an answer I shook my head yes worried to speak. “Are you alone?” I nodded again. “Poor dear, I think she must have been abandoned. Do you have a name?” Worried I shook my head no. “Soun we can’t just leave her be. We’re taking her home with us.” The woman demanded. “What?! But dear we already have Nabiki. And you know the Dojo is currently have hard times at the moment.” The one named Soun said in a scared voice. “Soun Tendo, are you saying no to me?” The woman said after she wrapped me in the blanket again. “What, me say no. I um, well, that is… you sure we can do so? Wouldn’t it cause suspicions with the neighbors?” The woman put her finger to her chin in thought. “How long have we been away from the dojo?” The man blinked and cupped his chin thinking. “I’d say about seven years give or take a month.” The woman than nodded. “Then we have nothing to worry about. We’ll just explain that this one came first and then right after Nabiki. And if needed I can contact my clan and have them create some paperwork for us so we can have her permanently.” The man flinched at this. “Of, of course dear. Why don’t we head into town and gain her some new clothes as soon as possible before we return home. And I’m sure little Nabiki would love to have an older sister.” The woman smiled at this. I did not know why but I felt that. I would like this woman. “Good, now, we need a name for you little one.” The tapped her chin and smiled at me. “How about, Kasumi.”

-Lyra-

Young Rarity and I had just finished with the last outfit and handed it to Bonbon. “Be sure the Apple Family get those Bonbon, we don’t want little Apple Bloom to get sick at her age.” Bonbon nodded knowing how serious it was now to get these clothes out. “I can’t believe we have to move around like this! Oomph!” I quickly ran over to young Rarity and helped her back onto her feet. “Remember Rarity, left then right and go slow. Your still getting used to walking upright remember?” I told her gently. “Do not treat me like a Foal!” She retorted before falling on her rear. “But you are a foal, a human child to be exact, so you need to be treated like one so you can get back to living a semi-normal life.” I explained helping her up again. “Fine.” I smiled at her till there was a knock at the door. “Yes?” I asked turning. “Are you the one named Lyra Heartstrings? The one that’s been helping the town currently?” A guard asked from the doorway. “Yes I am. Is there an issue with the clothing again?” The guard shook his head slowly. “No ma’am. It just your instructed to come with me to see Princess Celestia the moment you were done stabilizing the town.” The Guard informed. “Oh yes of course but I must wait for my partner Bonbon to return from Sweet Apple Acers before I leave.” The Guard nodded at this. “One she returned please follow me.” An hour or so later Bonbon had returned and we followed the guard to an now younger looking Princess Celestia.

“Are you the ones I must thank for providing the town with clothing?” Celestia asked causing us to gulp. “Y-yes Princess. Though we h-had help from R-Rarity.” I answered nervously. “Relax dear Lyra, you and your mate are not in trouble. I must thank you for your aid while I was unable to provide it. Word has it you are quite known about Humans and their lives.” I slowly nodded at this. “This is good to know.” The Princess said smiling at us. “I wish you to help the guards with some paperwork they had found in the surround town we’ve been placed upon. It seems to have been abandoned for some time and from what our scouts are able to pick up it seems it was once a mining town of some sort. I would also like you to help provide more clothing and aid to the people along with any other information you can provide. You are our current expert beside myself and my sister to know of the humans. You aid will be of great help to us all.” My jaw dropped at this. The Princess was ordering me to inform the people, former ponies, about being human and how to live as such. “No offense your majesty but… many ponies did not believe me before this. I am unsure they will listen to me even now.” I said looking to my partner worried. Bonbon took my hands and held them and gently stroked them to calm me down. “I am about to change that. The doctor say I am well enough to walk around at this time but I am to at least stay awake for twenty four hours to make sure we did not gain a concussion. After this we will wish to rest so for the next two days keep as you have been doing and provide aid where it is need. On the third day we will make an announcement to those here and inform them of the current situation as well as my plan to keep us safe till then.” The Princess informed us. We both bowed and left for home wondering what we were to do for the next two days.

-Celestia-

It has been two days since the Clash of Magic and it was time to inform everyone on what had happened and what is to be done. I stepped up to the pedestal and cleared my throat with Bonbon, Lyra, my niece Candence, Shining Armor, and the Sparkle Family behind me. Once I had everyone’s attention I soon spoke. “Thank you everyone. As you currently know everyone that was caught in the magical dome two days ago have now become something other than Ponies. We are now Humans on a planet now known as Earth.” This gained a few worried murmurs in the crowd but I raised my had to calm them all. “After a long investigation and having spoken with the Elements of Harmony we believe that the following areas have been mass teleported to this current location. Canterlot, Ponyville, and a large section of the Everfree Forest.” This gained many gasps. “Calm yourselves everyone. We are fortunate that only the hut own by the former Zebracan Zecora has been teleported her with us and none of the monsters from the Everfree had been caught in the dome. We believe that this was done sadly through a devastating clash between the Magic of Harmony and the Magic of Chaos. The two seemed to have mixed causing the dome to form and our current transformation into what we are now.”

I soon gestured to Bonbon and Lyra who stood up and bowed. “We must thank Lyra and Bonbon for their speedy assistance to the town we are now in and have requested that she and Bonbon be our representatives when it comes to human living styles and dressings. A pamphlet made by them will be made available at the temporary Town Library or through request of the Guards.” I gestured to them as well. “Now we move on to a most important bit of information. As former Equestrians we cannot allow the Humans outside this town know who or what we once were. The town hall will now hold registrations for new Humanized names along with aid on homes for those who have lost theirs do to their newest form and our current location. Thanks to Lyra and Bonbon we were able to find that this town has been abandoned and thanks to them we have also found a property contract stating its owner is the owner of this land. We will be sending our most educated to the land’s Government and request that this land becomes ours and ours alone. We will allow humans we fully trust to live with us to keep the humans from raising suspicions. Till then please try to adjust to your current living conditions and help in the restoration of this town. Also we have come up with a proper name for our new home. Coltsville.”

After the announcement and placement of my people I soon gathered the girls in what was once the Canterlot castle which was now some form of large building we had little knowledge of till Lyra and Bonbon had fully explored it. “Princess are we really stuck here?” Twilight asked me. “I’m afraid so Twilight. The guards we have sent out dressed as average humans have reported no signs of Discord, nor my dear sister.” Fluttershy came over to me and gave me a kind hug which I returned. “Why do we need that guy? I mean can’t we just use the Elements and go back home?” Rainbow Dash said from her seat. “I am afraid it’s not that easy Rainbow Dash. For as I had informed everyone, Chaos magic was mixed with the magic of Harmony causing our teleportation. Without Discord we cannot reverse the process that has sent us here and it is the same for Discord. Without us he too cannot return to Equestria and since we are unsure as to what he currently looks like in human form the search will be far harder. From what we know at this time he is not anywhere within the proximity of this town, however we have our former unicorn guards searching the lands as we speak and have informed them to use their magic in only situations that call for it and to only report to us once a month while away.” Everyone nodded at this. “So what about us your Majesty?” Rarity asked with a worried look. “Sigh, for now we will continue to have council with Lyra Heartstrings and her mate. Go about your current lives till we can come up with a more solid…” It was at this the teacher Cheerily ran in to the meeting room with Lyra and Bonbon. “Your majesty, we have an issue we really need to address.” Lyra said as she slapped her hands onto the table.

“What is it Lyra?” I asked worried. “We can have the town but we have to set up a school as soon as possible or the humans will become suspicious of us!” Cheerily said holding out what seemed to be some kind of note. I took it and read what it said. “We’ve been allowed to rebuild the town here under its new name however if we do not have a popper school up but the beginning of this coming Human School Year we may have issues. Meaning we will have to send everyone of Human School Age to a human school!” I announced worried. This sadly included myself among many others. “However I do have some good news your majesty.” Lyra said smiling slightly. “Seems Canterlot and its castle has been turned into a large school campus. All we need are people who can teach the classes and a few volunteers willing to go to human schools to help educate those here currently teaching.” I nodded at the idea. “Very well. Find the needed volunteers and include myself to this list. For now Mayor Mare can take care the town with you aid till I’m able to return to my place as ruler. Lyra, Bonbon, Cheerily, and the girls all nodded at this. “Very well. Let us begin to adapt to this world.”

To be continued

PreviousChapters Next