• Published 26th Feb 2021
  • 1,345 Views, 52 Comments

Mann Vs Mane - dudenotactive



For a thousand years the two sisters would fight over the silliest of things, and for a thousand years, that is how it always been. Now a new threat had invaded Equestria and it's up to the mercs to save their careers.

  • ...
2
 52
 1,345

Interlude: Meet The Dragon

Meet
The
Engineer

Spike hummed to himself as he washed the dishes, a series of muffled gunfire could be heard coming from outside. "You know, Twilight doesn't exactly have servants in the castle. Turns out she isn't allowed any."

An explosion rocked the whole room before it subsided. A clean plate nearly fell over the edge but Spike caught it in time and placed it back where it belonged.

"It always comes down to me to do the cleaning." He finished the dishes and he hopped off the stool he used to reach the sink.

Spike walked over to a level 1 sentry that was next to the door, a cute little hardhat sat on top of the sentry and it was just Spike's size. He picked it up and placed it on his head, it fitted very nicely on him. He then went over to the dining table with a tray of sandwiches. All of which were cut into small triangle shapes.

A volley of rockets zoomed past the window, an explosion flashed before several limbs rained down.

"Twilight is always so busy with her projects. So I have to keep the place spotless, do the cooking, and make sure that the castle is well defended." He said proudly as he marched out of the kitchen and into the hallway. He looked both ways before he decided to move towards a large door just ahead, another sentry was present just to the left.

The castle shook once more, an ear-piercing scream was heard, but Spike was unfazed. He continued forward, he did his best not to drop any of the sandwiches.

"And the thing is, I'm small and pretty much the second weakest in the team. So the question is: How am I gonna help Twilight? Well," He chuckled. "there are some perks of being the number one assistant to a brainiac with questionable morality, and it's having access to all kinds of information. See that sentry over there? A heavy-caliber tripod-mounted machine gun."

The gun beeped and snapped towards Spike, a few shots echoed through the hall and the body of a Blue spy collapsed behind him. Spike now stood next to his invention, he faced the unlucky spy that was gunned down. He admired the result of his life's work. There were several more gunshots, a random scout crashed through the window injured and barely alive. Only to be finished off by Spike's sentry.

"Designed by me, built by me. And thanks to my sentry, I can help Twilight with anything she needs. Just better hope;" His expression darkened and a smile formed on his face. "She doesn't need test subjects."

With that, Spike kicked the door wide open to reveal a balcony with a dozen level 3 sentries. His team all waited around a table with drinks and snacks, Spike brought more for everyone to enjoy.

Hundreds of corpses littered around the castle, his team was relaxing at the table and simply allowed the sentries to do the work. They enjoyed Spike's sandwiches like it was an apple from Eden. The screams of their enemies were easily drowned out with gunfire and rockets. And he loved nothing more than the satisfied looks of his friends.

Team Harmony

Author's Note:

I had made this chapter the same day as the third chapter because I was bored. Currently writing the next so I decided to just publish this chapter.

Anyways, let's talk about Autumn. Feel free to read.

When I was choosing the classes for the cast, there was only one role left and it was the pyro. By the rule of fandom Pinkie is the one who should take this role. Sadly I had decided to make her the soldier due to her wacky personality and being the comic relief character of the show. So thus Pinkie the soldier was born. Now this left me with Pyro.

I had many choices actually, Derpy was one of them, and as you can see she ended up being in the background team. Cheese Sandwich(because I liked weird al), Ember, and Autumn. A few more that I can't remember. Anyways, I was leaning over to Ember and Autumn for the alien feel with original Pyro. He/she/it is a mystery, we can't even call them a man. We can only say monster when he walks our way. This is why I wanted a non pony for the role.

And in the end, I chose Autumn. She is wacky, cheerful, and very energetic just like Pinkie. She was basically another party pony, let's be honest. So in the end, the choice is no different from the fandom(besides from the fact the only reason Pinkie is pyro is because of the creepypasta) (and maybe because Pinkie is less mentally mature in the mane six)

Another reason why I chose Autumn is because she is practically the element of fire, just like a dragon.

If you got this far then here's a useless fact for the story, the Young Six and the CMC are in the same team.

No team name yet.

The classes are as follows.
Apple Bloom- Engineer
Sweetie Belle- Spy
Scootaloo- Scout
Gallus- Sniper
Smolder- Pyro
Yona- Heavy
Ocellus- Medic
Silverstream- Soldier
Sandbar- Democolt

Also, yes, Thorax is a king. Thanks to the help of a certain unicorn communist, a civil war broke out in the changeling kingdom. War is still on the rise, but Chrysalis is undeterred.


Isolated. Banished. Alone. No one to turn back to. Nothing to comfort her, but the flame.