• Published 16th Feb 2021
  • 1,294 Views, 370 Comments

Fallout Equestria: Blue Destiny - MagnetBolt



Far above the wasteland, where the skies are blue and war is a distant memory, a dark conspiracy and a threat from the past collide to threaten everything.

  • ...
11
 370
 1,294

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 84: Bat Out of Hell

I stood in the waiting room, looking out of the window. The sun was bright in the blue sky above, and it felt warm and comforting. I was safe here, among the clouds. Ponies in black and navy uniforms flew past, and down on the flattened nimbus right below the window, new recruits only a little younger than I was were doing wing-ups under the watchful eye of a drill instructor.

“It must be nice to be back after being away for so long,” a pony behind me said.

I turned to find a pony in the same dark uniform as the others, with a few ornate touches in gold thread. I glanced down at my outfit. I felt a little out of place. I was wearing the suit Polar Orbit had gotten me, and the style was completely different from what the ponies here were wearing.

“Ah, yes,” he said, noticing what I was looking at. “There were a few changes while you were gone. Politics. Thunderhead starts issuing a new uniform style, so Neighvarro does it too. If it ends with a fashion show we’ll all be happier for it.”

He offered a hoof to shake.

“I’m General Ravioli,” he said.

I belatedly realized most ponies saluted at Generals and tried to salute and shake his hoof at the same time, doing both very poorly. He laughed.

“Sorry,” I apologized.

“It’s understandable after all you’ve been through,” he said. “Please, come into my office.” He ushered me into the back room with a friendly hoof on my back. It was a small office, not the kind of grand display a pony might expect a pony with that kind of rank to have. The only real decor was a small shelf with a model cloudship in a bottle and a few books, held between two aquariums.

“Lionfish?” I asked.

“I’m not surprised you recognize them,” General Ravioli said, sitting behind his desk. He motioned to one of the chairs in front of him. “Your mother was very well-read.”

“It was something my father encouraged,” I corrected. I sat down in the slightly uncomfortable seat. “Did you know my mom?”

“Miss Zinger was quite an ambitious mare,” he said. “She came to me with some foolish idea about finding a lost treasure trove of salvage and made me believe in it enough that I authorized supplies to be transferred along with the use of a Cloudship.”

“I thought she was reporting to Captain Polar Orbit?” I asked, confused.

“I believe the term is ‘playing both sides’,” the General said. He reached down and produced two glasses, filling them from a glass bottle and pushing one glass towards me. “He was probably the source of her information.”

“That’s not all he did for her,” I grumbled.

The General snorted and lifted up his drink. I clicked my glass against his and took a sip. If there was alcohol in it, I couldn’t taste it. It was just like fresh rain water.

“She died looking for the Exodus Blue,” the General continued. “And now you want to go looking for the Exodus Black?”

“I’m not going to go looking for it. I know where it is. Sort of.” I shrugged. “Enough lives are on the line that I don’t think I have a choice.”

“That’s what makes you different from your mother,” he replied, leaning back in his seat. “She would have started by telling me just how much technology and salvage there were, just waiting for the right pony to come along and take it.”

“Should I start over again?” I asked.

He laughed. “No. I like your reasoning better! I just wish I had something more positive to tell you. I don’t think I can loan you a Cloudship. As you might be aware, we’re still reeling from the loss of Grand Admiral Bright Song and his flagship, the Spirit of Cloudsdale.”

“Haha, right…” I looked away.

“Not to mention the trouble in the Thunderbolt Shoals,” he prompted.

I looked up at him. “If you have something you want to say…”

“Do you know the biggest difference between the MOA and the regular army?” he asked, leaning forward. “The regular army, supplied by the MWT, standardized everything and everypony to try and make them interchangeable. One division should have been equal to any other. Personally, I believe an army that operates that way doesn’t really value the lives of the ponies in it.”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“It turns troops into statistics. Names into numbers. It distances the ponies who make the decisions from the consequences of those decisions. It turned the army into a sledgehammer that got used even when something else would have been better for everypony involved. In the Ministry of Awesome, ponies solved impossible problems by building the perfect tool for the job and using it.”

“I’m not asking for a sledgehammer,” I said. “A cloudship and a team of engineers would be great, but if I have to go alone, I’ll go alone.”

“Good,” he said. “I can’t afford to spend resources on a wild goose chase. I can give you a VertiBuck and a pilot, along with an expense account. It’s not much, but if you investigate this claim and find it has some merit, we can discuss doing more.”

“It’s because you don’t trust Midnight Shadow Sun?” I asked. “Or because you don’t trust me?”

“I don't know you, but I hope I can trust you. You’re a straightforward pony. I also think that makes you easy to manipulate. If that batpony is hiding something… well, she already admits that she’s a monster that drinks blood to survive. If that’s what she’s telling you to your face, what is she holding back?”

I frowned and nodded. “You might be right.”

“Watch her carefully,” General Ravioli said. “Be suspicious. Find out the truth. Right now she’s a guest. The second she becomes a threat to the Enclave, she needs to go down hard. I know I can trust you to decide when that is.”

“I hope you’re right,” I said.

He reached over and refilled my glass. “Have another drink for the road. I expect you to come back with some interesting stories.”


“Are you sure you’re qualified for this?” I shouted. It wasn’t just over the roar of the Vertibuck’s big engines, though they were even louder than usual since the VertiBuck had about half as much armor as the standard version. That lack of armor was also letting the storm outside battering the hull work its way in, making the cramped space drafty and unpleasant.

“You didn’t have a problem in the last two days of me flying!” Emma snapped. “And what else was I going to do? Send somepony with you who doesn’t know how stupid you get when you’re in real trouble?”

“She’s got a point,” Destiny said.

Emma shot a look back at me. “Let me focus on flying! This is the worst storm I’ve ever seen!”

“Come on, big flanks,” Midi said, gently leading me into the back. “She’s not kidding about the storm. It’s what disabled the Black.”

“The storm is a megaspell?” I asked. “You mentioned you had to leave through the ‘storm of the century’. I didn’t connect the two.”

“It’s a heck of a thing, right?” Midi asked. “I was being literal with the name. It must have been going on for almost a century straight now!”

“It’s on some of the maps I got from the Enclave data files,” Destiny confirmed. “They never did research on it and just slapped warning beacons in its path.”

“The Exodus Black’s course is a holding pattern,” Midi said. “Or at least it was when I left. I’m almost glad to see there’s still a hurricane out here! It means the stupid thing didn’t crash while I was gone!”

“Is there anything else you forgot to tell us?” I asked.

“Oh, probably lots of stuff!” Midi chirped. “Do you want to know about Nightmare Moon? I can tell you all kinds of stories about how that queen had real girlboss energy, as you kids would say.”

“I don’t think I’m mentally prepared for that,” I said.

“That’s too bad. You wouldn’t believe all the stuff I did back when I was a cultist!”

“Are they the kinds of things that might, for example, get you cursed with terrible blood thirst and make the sun burn you?” Destiny asked.

“You know, come to think of it, there could be some sort of connection!” Midi gasped. “I’m making an exaggerated surprised face. You can’t see it because I’m wearing a helmet, but it would really drive the sarcasm home!”

The Vertibuck shook and I felt it drop out of the sky like a puppet with cut strings until the rotors roared and caught the wind again, slamming me into the deck.

“I sure wish I’d fought a little harder for a nice, big, safe cloudship,” I groaned, picking myself off the steel deck. I rubbed my chin. The helmet had hit hard enough to leave a dent. “I think I cracked a tooth.”

“If it’s bad, you should pull it out to make space for a new tooth,” Midi suggested.

“That’s not how teeth work,” I sighed.

“Are you sure? That’s how my teeth work.” The vampire shrugged.

“You’ve grown back teeth already,” Destiny pointed out. “It’s not much of a trick after you grew a whole new skeleton.”

“Yeah, but I didn’t get cool fangs or anything,” I grumbled.

“You’ve sort of got fangs,” Destiny said. “You’re a little fangy. I think it’s the dragon-ness.”

“Fang envy is real, and I’m sorry for making you jealous,” Midi said, patting me on the shoulder. “I’ll make it up to you.”

The way she said it sounded extremely ominous. It was the kind of thing that should end with sinister laughter. The weather outside even cooperated, lightning striking around us and thunder booming through the VertiBuck’s cabin.

“I’m getting a radar return,” Emma called back. “Something massive!”

I peeked through the door into the cockpit, looking through the thick canopy. It was hard to make anything out. Rain turned everything into a blur, and it was almost pitch-black outside, with only the occasional flash of lightning showing the contours of the stormclouds racing around us.

“How close are we?” Destiny asked.

“I’m not sure!” Emma yelled. “We’ve got a ton of interference from the storm! VertiBucks weren’t designed to fly in weather like this!”

Everything changed in an instant, like we shot through a black silk curtain and out into the open air. Silence fell around us, and the rain cleared from the canopy. Dim light shone down from the moon and stars above, and the Vertibuck’s headlights struck out and illuminated a steel wall right in front of us.

Oh sh--” Emma pulled at the yoke, swinging us to the side. The VertiBuck barely turned in time, fighting with thrust vectoring and every bit of the control surfaces and just avoiding scraping the edge of the props against the hull of the ship hanging in front of us.

“Watch for the antenna!” Destiny warned.

Emma pulled up, taking us over an antenna spar at the last moment. She fought the controls for a few seconds, the whole transport starting to pitch over from backwash before she finally regained control, backing off from the huge ship.

“We’re in the eye of the storm,” I said. “I guess that explains why it hasn’t crashed. It’s not just a storm, it’s a hurricane.”

“I’m matching speed,” Emma said, her voice tight.

Lightning flashed from the storm wall surrounding us, letting me get a glimpse of the massive flying wing. It was huge in the way a cloud was huge, where the closer you got, the bigger it looked, even the tiny details really massive features on a geological scale. It was dark and huge and dead-looking. If the Exodus Green had been a wreck buried under a forest, this was a ghost ship the size of a city.

“Welcome to the Exodus Black,” Midnight said quietly. “Take us around to the main docking bay and I’ll guide you in.”


Emma sat down, wiping sweat from her forehead in the darkness of the landing bay. The lights were all off, the only illumination coming from the VertiBuck’s running lights, so I could only see suggestions of the massive space around us.

“I’ve never had to fly through anything like that,” Emma sighed. “No wonder we didn’t know this ship was here. Nopony sane would fly a ship into the middle of a storm like that unless they already knew there was something to find.”

“It was an old Zebra megaspell,” Midi explained. “They knew Equestria was doing something with weather control and developed prototype spells to counter what they thought of as a new superweapon.”

“And you just accidentally set it off?” Destiny asked.

Midi shrugged. “Even vampires get bored. Mom’s pet project was finding a way to give us a new homeland.”

“That’s what SIVA was for,” Destiny retorted. “You didn’t need to mess around with megaspells. Especially not ones made by Zebras.”

“Don’t blame me! When it happened I was in the middle of writing a romance novel. Well, not romance as much as it was smut,” Midi admitted. “I still think Princess Celestia and the changeling queen are a great power couple. The changeling obviously tops.”

I shuddered. “I absolutely did not need to think about Chrysalis banging the Princess.”

“You know about her?” Midi asked, ears perking up. “I was worried she might be really obscure by now!”

“She tried to kill me,” I said. “Then I fought her with a giant robot and wrestled her inside her own corpse.”

Midi tilted her head and looked at Emma.

“Chamomile is probably telling the truth,” Emma sighed. “That’s why she needs adult supervision. If she doesn’t have a foalsitter she ends up in all kinds of trouble.”

“I saved a lot of lives,” I said defensively. “Star Swirl thought it was cool.”

“You met--” Midi sputtered.

“Star Swirl did not think it was cool, he thought what you did was stupid and reckless,” Destiny corrected.

Midi tried to say something, stopped herself, then just shook her head.

“You know what? You randomly bumped into me in the middle of nowhere. I’m just going to believe you and say that I also met Star Swirl, and he was a total jerk! So there!”

She tilted her chin up and huffed.

“I’m with you on that one,” I agreed. “So, uh… not much of a welcoming party around here, huh?”

I looked around into the darkness. There was so much metal around us that even the storm’s fury was only a distant roar barely on the edge of hearing.

“Most of the crew went into stasis to preserve resources,” Midi explained. “There wasn’t anything they could do until I got back.”

“What if you died?” I asked.

“I said most, not all,” Midi said. “There should be one or two of my siblings running around.” She started trotting into the gloom. “This way.”

I followed after her, Destiny providing light with a spell and Emma following with a flashlight shining from her helmet.

“It’s like a ghost ship,” Emma mumbled.

“It is full of the undead!” Midi agreed.

A big steel security shutter secured the entryway, a locked portcullis over a thick window and double door. She trotted up to a terminal on the wall and tapped a button.

“Hello, anypony there?” Midi asked. She waited a moment. “I’m seeing a green light so this should be connected. Anypony on the bridge? It’s Midnight! I’m back with the parts we needed!”

Midnight waited a full minute, growing more impatient by the second. She started tapping a hoof against the deck ten seconds in and by the end of the minute she was muttering to herself before she turned around and forced herself to smile.

“With most of the systems offline they probably haven’t noticed us yet,” she decided. “I guess I was gone for a long time, huh? I shouldn’t expect them to be hanging around the bridge. I know I’d have ended up slacking off and like, I don’t know, found somewhere to build a koi pond.”

The batpony tapped a few keys on the terminal, entering in a code, and the security door slid up and open to let us through. We stepped through into a room lit by dim emergency lights on the walls. Most of the deck was left open, with a few cargo carts pushed into the far corner near benches and cleaning equipment. The far end of the room was a wide corridor, or maybe tunnel was the right word. A railing stood at the edge of a drop down where a single rail ran down the length of what looked like a subway tunnel.

Midi trotted in, waving for us to follow. “Since I can’t reach anypony, we’ll use the tram system to go directly to the cryostorage deck. The captain can sort things out.”

“There’s a tram?” Emma asked.

“On a ship this size, it’s necessary,” Destiny said. “Moving cargo from one end of the ship to the other would be impossible otherwise.”

“Will it still be online if the main power is off?” I asked.

“The trams have their own onboard power,” Destiny replied. “If they failed during an emergency it would hamper emergency response and damage control.”

“That’s good thinking,” Emma replied.

“When you’re building something to survive the end of the world, you start with a list of everything that could go wrong,” Destiny said.

“How’d that work out?” Emma asked.

“So far? Not great! The world exceeded my expectations.”

The deck shook subtly under my hooves, and a tram arrived at the station. It had the kind of futuristic look I knew I should have been expecting, all smooth lines and seamless steel panels, with livery in black and white. The doors slid open.

“Next stop, cryostorage,” Midi said. “All aboard!”


The tram ride was pleasant after the rough trip in the VertiBuck. I half expected the automated tram to slam into a wall or explode or catch on fire or something else to go wrong, but it worked exactly as intended, near-silently coming to a stop at the next station after a few minutes spent in darkness.

The doors slid open, and ankle-high mist rolled in. Midi looked down at it and kicked the cold vapor.

“Huh,” she said. “That’s weird.”

“Some of the environmental controls must be offline,” Destiny suggested. “It could be condensation from the cryostasis systems combined with the outside humidity. We are in the middle of a hurricane.”

“Could that happen this deep into the ship?” Emma stepped out onto the tram platform, scanning around with her flashlight and kicking up mist.

“Yeah, but I don’t think that’s normal,” I said, pointing down at her hooves. She flapped her wings a few times, clearing out some of the mist to get a look at what I’d spotted. Dark blotches stained the deck.

Midi lifted the edge of her helmet and sniffed the air. “It’s blood,” she confirmed. “Pony blood.”

“That shouldn’t be here, right?” Emma asked.

“No,” Midi said firmly. “Just because we’re vampires doesn’t mean we leave a bloody mess everywhere! This could be… really bad.”

A wave of cold hit us when we walked into the next room. I was expecting something like the Exodus Blue, with capsules lined up in rows and ready to release their contents. This was… different. A few thick, armored capsules were lying down like coffins, and more capsules hung from the ceiling, a dozen for each of the armored caskets, with plumbing running not just into the walls but between the pods.

“What is all this?” I asked.

“We don’t need all the cryogenic stuff regular ponies do,” Midi said. “The easiest way to knock a vampire out for a long time is just to let them go hungry. Without blood, a vampire is just a corpse.”

“How did you pop back up after being knocked out for so long?” Emma asked. She trotted over to one of the coffins and looked at it. There was no window into the contents, and it looked heavy enough to survive almost anything.

“When I knew I wasn’t going to be able to escape, I drained the blood packs in the Auto-Doc and put myself into hibernation. It was just barely enough.” She smiled. “I really lucked out that you girls came along! Another decade or two and I’d just be a shriveled up corpse!”

I walked over to the side of the room where the fog was heaviest. I looked up and paled.

“Those pods on the ceiling. They’re regular ponies, aren’t they?” I asked.

“If you want to wake a vampire up, the best way is fresh blood,” Midi said. “It’s nothing weird or sinister, I promise! They’re volunteers. Most of them are ponies that couldn’t afford anything else.” She paused and sighed. “Also some Nightmare Moon cultists who are just into that kind of thing. I guess that part is sort of weird, but only because they go around begging for us to drink their blood.”

“I don’t think these ponies are begging for anything,” I said. I shone Destiny’s light up at the pods. Several of them were cracked open, torn apart like broken iron eggs. The mist was coming from the ragged holes, and streaks of blood ran all the way down to the floor.

“That’s not good,” Midi said, peering over my shoulder to see what I’d found. “I guess if the cultists are the weird part this is the sinister bit.”

“Movement!” Emma yelled. I turned and found her backing up towards me, rifles pointed into the foggy darkness. “I didn’t get a good look at it, but something’s over there.”

“Don’t shoot in here!” Midi yelped, getting in front of Emma. “The equipment is fragile!”

“Could it be one of the crew?” I asked.

“Maybe,” Midi said. “They might not know we’re onboard. They might be hiding because they think you’re breaking in!” She turned to face the gloom, looking around with her ears twitching. “Hey! It’s me, Midnight Shadow Sun! You remember me, right? I wasn’t gone all that long!”

I saw it in the dark, something lunging from one shadow to the next. I knew the feeling. It was hunting us, stalking and waiting for just the right moment.

“Could something have gotten onboard?” Emma asked. “Chamomile, you’re the monster expert here.”

“When did I become an expert?” I asked.

“You must have learned something by now,” Emma said.

I didn’t have time to answer her. I felt it, the sudden tension, the coiling up before the strike. The monster jumped out of the foggy gloom and into our light, revealing itself. It was a batpony, like Midnight, but it was thin and wasted, its coat falling out and skin cracked and dry. The vampire’s eyes were glowing with red hungry light, and its whole mouth seemed like it had twisted into fangs.

And it was going right for Emma. She didn’t have that split-second of warning I did, and froze at the sight of the monster. Everything slowed for a single heartbeat as I dove to put myself between them.

I was fast, but Midi was even faster. The vampire was a blur of motion, the neon strips on her enchanted barding blazing with light and cutting angles through the air with motion faster than the eye could see. I was still looking at her after-image when she hit the pouncing vampire, throwing him back and into the wall. I skidded to a halt on the deck, armored hooves throwing up sparks.

“I’ve never seen anypony move like that!” I panted, the surge of motion tiring me out even from just a moment of speed.

“Thanks!” Midi chirped.

The vampire shook itself and went for Emma again. I was closer this time, grabbing one of its reaching hooves and twisting, trying to get it in a hooflock and ending up snapping bone and using my weight to hold it to the ground in a thrashing, screeching mess.

“Ugh, what happened to you?” Midi mumbled. “Everypony, meet Wind That Shreds Ashen Petals. He was a gardener.”

“What happened to him?” Emma asked, taking a step back from the screaming, rabid vampire.

“He must have gone crazy from hunger, torn open those pods, and killed the ponies inside,” Midi sighed. “What a disgrace. I never lost control like that. Not once in fifteen hundred years.”

“That’s cool,” I grunted. “He’s stronger than he looks! Any suggestions?”

Midi shrugged. “After what he did? Nah. Kill him. He deserves to be put down.”

“I was already going to do that! I mean, did you have any suggestions on how to do that or should I just start stabbing and hope I hit something?”

“Oh!” Midi paused, rubbing her chin. “I’m not sure if I should reveal the secret weaknesses of my kind. It’s sort of a big deal, you know? If everypony knew how to kill a vampire, that would endanger all of us!”

“Wooden stake through the heart works,” Emma suggested. “If you don’t have one, try twisting off his head.”

Midi huffed. “Stupid gothic romance novels telling everypony our weaknesses…”

I braced myself, hooked my hoof around the vampire’s neck, and squeezed. It was not a clean pop. The only thing I could be thankful for was that he wasn’t very juicy. Being thirsty for that long had sort of dried everything out inside him so it was more like thick clotted jam than anything else.

“Gross,” I said.

“Excellent work!” Midnight said, raising her hoof and giving me a high-one. “Let me tell you, Chamomile, I have seen a lot of vicious killers in my time and you are one of the all-time greats. I am so glad I didn’t eat you!”

“I’m also glad you didn’t eat me?” I said, unsure.

“Yeah!” Midi chirped, excited. “Let’s go wake up the Captain and give her the good news! Oh, Emma, you’ll need to do the blood sacrifice. Chamomile’s blood is poison and it would be weird if I fed my mom my own blood, you know?”

Emma groaned.


“I can’t believe I volunteered for this mission,” Emma said. “You owe me, Chamomile!”

She carefully used the ceremonial knife Midnight had provided to cut the back of her fetlock, holding it over the shallow bowl-shaped depression on the largest and most ornate of the iron stasis coffins.

“It’s not as dramatic if you don’t cut your frog,” Midi mumbled, disappointed.

“It would hurt ten times worse if I did that!” Emma snapped. “Why did you even design a system like this, Destiny?”

“Hey, the customer is always right in matters of taste,” Destiny said. “If somepony is throwing a fortune at you to design them a coffin that requires a giant crazy blood lock, there’s a point where you stop asking questions and build the dumb blood lock.”

“Mom thought it was necessary to keep ponies from bothering her for every little thing,” Midnight Shadow Sun explained. “Maybe it’s a little Extra, but you have to admit it’s got zazz!”

“I do not have to admit it has zazz when I’m the one bleeding into it,” Emma retorted. Her blood trickled down into the bowl, running along shallow lines and tracing out a rune on the surface before being sucked away into the mechanism. Something inside the stasis chamber activated, pumps and pneumatics hissing.

I looked up at the pods hanging from the ceiling. They were, well, coming to life was the wrong term. They were being used as fuel. Maybe they really were volunteers who’d signed up for this, a way to escape the end of the world by occasionally being tapped like a keg while they slept. I sure hoped so, because otherwise I’d have to do something really unwise later to try and save them.

The seven spherical locks holding the stasis chamber shut rattled, one popping open. A second joined it a moment later, and then they were all snapping open and closed like hungry mouths biting at the air before freezing open in a sudden moment of silence. The doors smoothly opened, mist obscuring the inside of the coffin.

“What’s this?” echoed a sultry voice. “Has my daughter finally returned to my side?”

A dark shape rose out of the coffin, floating into the air with her wings spread wide. Just like her daughter, she was beautiful, just a little older and clad in black silk and golden jewelry, her long mane cascading over her shoulders as she reclined in midair as if she was seated on a throne.

“Ara ara~” she breathed. “And you’ve brought guests!”

“Chamomile, Emerald Gleam, meet my mother,” Midnight said. “Lady Of Dark Tides Clad In Sorrowful Shawls.”

“No need to be formal,” the elder vampire said. She produced a golden hoof-fan from somewhere and opened it, dramatically fanning herself. “If they’re your guests, we can be more familiar with each other~”

“It’s a pleasure to meet you,” I said. “Sorry about the mess.”

“I can sense a ghost hovering around you, little one,” Lady Of Dark Tides said, tilting her head and looking down at me with softly glowing eyes.

“That’s me,” Destiny said. “Good evening. You might remember me being the one who built this ship in the first place.”

Lady gasped, clapping her hooves. “Wonderful! Midnight Shadow Sun, you have served me well. You always were one of my favorite children~”

“We’ve got the parts we need, too,” Midnight said. “Some bad news about Wind That Shreds Ashen Pedals. Looks like he went crazy. We had to put him down.”

The vampire queen scoffed. “It’s his own fault. The most important quality for a vampire is restraint, and clearly, he was lacking. Then again, he was young. Only a few hundred years. Oh well! There’s no sense in worrying about what might have been!”

She clapped her hooves again, before gesturing grandly at the other coffins.

“We will awaken the whole family!” Lady Of Dark Tides declared. “And for the ponies who have traveled here to save us from disaster, a feast!”

“Uh,” I raised a hoof. “Just to be clear, you mean a feast for us, not of us, right?”

Lady Of Dark Tides Clad In Sorrowful Shawls laughed. “If you want me to nibble on you, you’ll have to ask nicely~”

I could see where her daughter got it. She had the same look that could awaken something in the heart of a pony carved out of stone.

“Tonight, a celebration!” she declared. “And maybe… a little more later~” she winked.

PreviousChapters Next