• Published 16th Feb 2021
  • 1,293 Views, 370 Comments

Fallout Equestria: Blue Destiny - MagnetBolt



Far above the wasteland, where the skies are blue and war is a distant memory, a dark conspiracy and a threat from the past collide to threaten everything.

  • ...
11
 370
 1,293

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 83: Because It's Midnite!

“Endless Night--” she coughed, spitting and retching and dry-heaving. The jet-black batpony started licking her foreleg, trying to get the taste off her tongue. “What is wrong with you?! Your blood is made of… of oil and poison!”

I touched my neck and looked at Destiny. Two tiny punctures had leaked a little dark, almost-black blood down to my chest, but the wounds had already scabbed over. “Um…”

“You don’t have to apologize to her,” Destiny said. “She just tried to drink your blood.”

“Okay, good,” I sighed.

The batpony spat one more time and looked up at me, tilting her head back to try and look down at me with her narrow, reptilian pupils set into blood-red eyes. “Usually I don’t get involved, but I think you need some serious medical attention, girl.”

A beam of pink light cracked through the air past the batpony’s head. She flinched.

“That was a warning shot,” Emerald Gleam said. “I have a wounded pony and I am not in the mood to fuck around and banter. Get out of the way or I will get you out of the way by force.”

“Somepony’s a little touchy,” the batpony said, backing off and giving them a clear path to the Auto-Doc. I saw her gaze linger on the fresh blood coming from Sunray’s wounds when she went past her.

The batpony’s nostrils flared, her pupils dilating and ears twitching. I could feel her struggling to hold herself back, straining with a beast on a leash until Sunray was in the pod and the door slid closed behind her.

“I haven’t been this thirsty since I was a foal,” the bat muttered.

“It’s working,” Doppler reported, once the Auto-Doc creaked and hummed to life, mechanical arms inside the pod beginning to move.

“Good,” Emma said. “Keep guard over her. The second you see anything strange on that display, you get me or Destiny. Understood?”

“Yes, Ma’am!” Doppler saluted.

“She’s very official,” the batpony whispered to me. “This is going to sound really strange, but are you a robot? How much do you know about the three laws?”

“I’m not a robot,” I said. “But you are a vampire. Vampony? Nosferequuis? I don’t know if there’s a polite term.”

“What I am… is flattered that you’re trying to find a polite term!” she said, with a fanged smile.

“Name, rank, affiliation,” Emma cut in. “I am heavily armed and absolutely not afraid to shoot until I see good answers fly out of you.”

“My name is Midnight Shadow Sun, Death Of Obsidian Butterflies,” the batpony said. “You can just call me Midi. I know it’s a bit of a mouthful. And trust me, you don’t want me to start stacking titles on top of that because I’m pretty sure none of them matter anymore and we’d be here all night while I told you about the various tiny bits of woods where I was technically nobility.”

I could feel Emma’s frustration pouring out of her like a faucet slowly getting twisted.

“Do I know you from somewhere?” Destiny asked. “You seem… familiar.”

Midi squinted. “Hmm. You’re some kind of ghost, aren’t you? That’s interesting. I can just barely see the outline…” she gasped. “Destiny Bray?!”

“You can… see me?” Destiny asked, surprised.

The batpony shrugged. “A little. It’s like a faded photograph. You’re not very well manifested. It’s good to see you again! Actually, I could really use your help!”

I looked at Destiny, and she looked at me.

“Help?” I asked.

“I came here to get some repair parts for the Exodus Black,” Midi explained. “It’s a long story, but there was this thing with a megaspell, and the power systems took a major hit. I needed to grab some full-bridge rectifying flux capacitors to get them back up and running.”

“The Exodus Black?!” Destiny yelped. “I thought we might come across something going through the remaining Braytech sites but-- I didn’t think it would be this easy. You’re good luck, Chamomile!”

Emma turned to look at me. I rolled my eyes.

“Yes,” I sighed. “I know. You had a quiet few years and the second I come back I find the biggest disaster in the wasteland.”

“I’m pretty thankful for it,” Midi said. “I was stuck in there for a long time. Believe me, being almost completely dead sucks!”

I nodded. “I know.”

She gave me a solemn pat on the shoulder. “You’re a pretty cool android.”

“I’m… not an android.”

“She’s a cyborg,” Destiny corrected. “It’s a common mistake.”

“It’s not a common mistake.”

Midi patted me again. “You’re a pretty cool cyborg.”

“Thank you,” I said. “How did you get trapped inside an Auto-Doc?”

“I’d love to say it’s a long story, but it isn’t,” Midi replied. She started pacing, her batwings moving when she spoke like she needed to gesture with them to make herself understood. “I volunteered to come down here and get the parts we needed because I was getting stir-crazy onboard the Black anyway, even before the power went out and our entertainment options became limited to talking to the same ponies we’d seen every day for the last thousand years. The computer let me in through security with no problem, but the second I tried to walk out with the parts I needed, I got blasted. I wasn’t in any shape to resist, but I heard the computer debating on what to do with me, and it ended up deciding as a valid user it had to save my life, so it chucked me in the pod.”

“And then the Auto-Doc didn’t know what to do with a patient with no pulse,” Destiny guessed.

“More or less,” Midi agreed. “I was just alive enough that it didn’t spit me out, but too dead for it to stop treatment.”

“Good news, we already took care of the computer,” I said. “You can get your parts and get out of here.”

“I need to find my armor, too,” Midi sighed. “Last thing I want to do is get caught out in the sun without protection. That’s a bad time.”

“Instant death?” I guessed.

“No, it just hurts a lot,” Midi said. “And it’s not the kind of pain you can ever get used to. My suit will protect against it, and it’s more than a day’s flight back to the Black, so I’m going to need it or some kind of replacement.”

“I need to get my armor patched up,” I said. “We can look for your barding on the way. If you don’t mind us leaving, Emma?” I looked up at her. “You are the senior officer.”

Emerald Gleam sighed. “Getting her away from my ponies is a good idea. I’ll go with you, just in case.”

Just in case I did something stupid, or just in case Midnight Shadow Sun couldn’t be trusted? I wasn’t sure I wanted to know.


”This is going to take a while, isn’t it?” I asked. Destiny had the exodus armor laid out on a glowing table, using her magic to piece the broken parts together like a jigsaw puzzle. Midi looked over my shoulder at the mess and whistled.

“What happened to it?” she asked.

“Severe damage from high explosives and shrapnel,” Destiny said. “Followed by having all its programming wiped by the back-flash of a point-blank megaspell.”

“Considering it was next to a megaspell, it’s in good shape,” Midi conceded.

“If I can replace the repair talisman and recover the core thaumatic loop, I can just feed it magic and scrap metal and it should be able to fix itself,” Destiny said. “Chamomile, can you get me a blank talisman core from the shelf?”

I trotted over to look, poking through the little drawers on the tool shelf. “Ruby or sapphire?”

“Clear sapphire,” Destiny specified.

I brought one of the gems over and offered it to Destiny. “Is this the size you need?”

Destiny grabbed it with her magic, setting it into a silver and bronze brace.

“Thank you,” Destiny said. “Go help the vampire with whatever she wants. I need to focus for a few minutes.” Her horn glowed crimson, and I watched her begin to work a series of very expensive-looking tools.

“I’m surprised you knew what she wanted,” Midi said. “You must be smarter than I thought!”

Emma snorted, trying to hold back laughter and failing. Giggles came out of her in waves until she was forced to sit down, her breathing ragged from mirth.

“She’s just jealous that I went to school in a Stable for a while and had to take shop classes with unicorns,” I huffed.

“I won’t think less of you for being a nerd,” Midi said, giving me a solemn pat on the back. “Let’s go find where my gear went.”

“There’s a lost and found at the main courtesy desk,” Destiny said absently, the tools in front of her making tiny, precise movements and flashing on and off with sparks of rainbow light.

“That seems like a good place to start,” Midi agreed. “It’ll be on the ground floor. Care to be my brave escort?”

“I’m pretty sure I have to do it anyway to make sure you don’t cause trouble,” I said. “Emma, she won’t drink my blood, so you stick with Destiny in case she needs a hoof.”

“That had better not be a dig at me because I don’t have a body,” Destiny noted. “Calling me ‘barely manifested’ like she knows how hard it is to be a ghost…”

I followed Midi out of the lab, feeling immediately more at ease once I wasn’t in a small room full of things that I might break just by being Chamomile too close to them.

“You seem to know Destiny pretty well,” Midi said, once we were alone and trotting down the steps. She hopped over a broken robot, sticking to the wall like a changeling for a moment before hopping back down.

“I’m her best friend. Best living friend, anyway,” I corrected. I knew, vaguely, that she’d been close to Twilight Sparkle.

“Back in the old days, she never would have been friends with a pony like you.” Midi looked back over her shoulder at me. “That’s... not an insult. To you. The Destiny Bray I remember was sort of prickly and only thought about herself.”

“I guess death changes a pony,” I shrugged. “After I drowned I was afraid of water for a while. Then I saw a bunch of memories from a seapony! Fear of water? Vanquished.”

“Good for you!” Midi said, with much less sarcasm and much more honest encouragement than I deserved.

The main lobby of the building was a big, open area that made me think of being back home. The Enclave had room to spare in all directions, and flying was easier in big spaces, so we tended to build with open floorplans and plenty of clear space for ponies to touch down in. Midi must have felt the same thing, because once we had the space to do it, she took to the air, bat wings flapping like they were clawing at the air. I tried not to look at them when I went after her. It was distracting for more than one reason -- the most important of the two being that it made me too aware of my own flying and I started second-guessing my instincts and trying to move the same way she was even though my joints didn’t even work the same way.

She landed in front of the desk and rang the bell. “Can I get some service?”

I set down behind it and cleared my throat. “Do you need some help, Ma’am?”

“Ah yes,” Midi said. “My name is Midnight Shadow Sun, and I’ve misplaced something of mine and-- oh, I think I see it there in the lost and found!”

She pointed behind me.

“Is it the parasol?” I asked.

“Actually it’s the set of Soulsteel barding,” she specified. I rubbed my chin, pretending not to immediately spot the entire set of barding haphazardly draped on top of the lost and found box.

“Ah, there it is,” I said, picking it up. “I didn’t see it for a moment.”

“This is a little embarrassing, but could you help me put it on?” Midi asked. “It’s a hassle doing it on my own~”


“You two were gone for a while. Is everything okay?” Emma asked.

“Fine,” I said, my cheeks burning and red.

“Doesn’t seem like they broke anything with my armor when the robots stripped me down,” Midi said, strutting inside. Her armor was drastically different from the other sets of barding I’d seen. It didn’t have any obvious mechanics to it at all, but I could feel magic running through the ruby-red armor plates and black bodysuit, and anypony could see the strips of glowing neon along her wings and around the visor of her helmet.

“The Exodus armor is in repair mode,” Destiny said, from where she was lying next to the workbench. Beams of light traced over the broken hexagonal thaumoframe cells and exposed wires. “With the equipment here it won’t take all that long.”

“Great!” Midi said. “Hey, this is going to sound really weird, but maybe I can catch a ride with you? Chamomile mentioned you had a transport, and I really don’t feel like flying all the way home on my own.”

“Yes,” Emma said before I even had to ask her for help. “If there’s something as big as an Exodus Ark flying around, the Enclave needs to know about it. It could be a hazard.” She didn’t say it but I could sense that she wasn’t fond of the idea of a giant flying vampire castle lurking in our airspace.

“If I can get these parts back to her, it won’t be a hazard at all,” Midi promised, patting the wooden crate we’d carried with us. “These are just what we need to fix that power grid, if I can get them back home.”

That’s an interesting set of barding,” Destiny noted, floating over to look at it. “It’s not power armor, is it? It’s actually enchanted.”

“I guess I shouldn’t be surprised you noticed,” Midi said. She posed dramatically. “Do you want to take a closer look? Chamomile enjoyed it~”

I could feel Emma’s gaze on me. I tried not to look back at her, just sweating and blushing and trying to pretend I wasn’t there.

“What’s the difference?” Emma asked.

“Power armor has talismans for some limited magical effects, but works on mechanical principles,” Destiny explained. “Your armor, for example, uses a weight reduction talisman, but the actual strength-enhancing component is driven with electric motors. Steel Ranger armor has a fluid pulse system that transmits power through a kind of flexible hydraulic loop. Enchanted armor doesn’t need any technological components or a power source.”

“But it does mean every set has to be hoof-made, and it’s extremely expensive,” Midi said. “Neither of those is attractive when you’re outfitting an army.”

“How long will the repairs take?” Emma asked.

“If I prioritize the most critical systems and leave the rest for later?” Destiny tapped a few keys. “An hour. Two if there are problems I haven’t detected yet.”

“So we’re stuck here waiting for that and the Auto-Doc,” Emma sighed. “I’ll relay a report to Command.”

“Ooh. Reports. That sounds fun. Anything we can do around here while we wait?” Midi asked.

“Lunch?” I suggested.


Midnight’s fangs sank through the thin skin of her victim, piercing the flesh beneath. Her lips held tight, and the life-giving fluids drained down her throat, the helpless, doomed subject of her thirst growing dry and withered in mere seconds before she released the bone-dry corpse, letting it fall to the ground.

“I’ve never seen anypony eat an apple like that,” I said, offering her another one.

“I don’t even see how you could do that,” Destiny added. She picked up the shriveled corpse. “It’s like it’s freeze-dried! You can’t do that with just suction! It must be some kind of magical osmosis effect…”

“It’s not blood, but they really help take the edge off,” Midi said before chomping into the next fruit. “Mmm. These are really good. I haven’t had fresh fruit since… darn, even during the war it was hard to get! It’s been a while!”

“What about monster blood?” Emma asked. “Can you drink that?”

She leaned against the wall and waggled a hoof. “It depends on the monster. Honestly, animal blood in general? Not great. It’s a mystical curse thing.”

Destiny examined the apple for a few more moments before the repair bench beeped behind her. She turned and tossed the apple core into a trash can before checking the terminal attached to the array of tools and sensors.

“The secondary quality checks all came back clean,” Destiny said. “The internal repair talisman can manage the rest of the repairs.”

“Do you need a hoof putting it on?” Midi asked. “No? I was just asking a friendly question. I know how tricky it can be to get all those straps and buckles.”

“Chamomile and I have a lot of practice with this,” Destiny said, levitating the smaller parts of the armor over while I lifted the heavier parts like the chestpiece. “We’re very close.”

“Don’t let me come between you,” Midi said, raising a hoof in concession.

Destiny tightened a few more straps, but the suit wasn’t fitting right. That wasn’t a big surprise considering the last pony to wear it.

“Remember--”

“Use the control on the forehoof to resize it, I remember.” I tapped it, and the Exodus Armor shifted, panels moving and shifting around me. It had been fitted for a hippogriff a moment ago, and quickly adjusted to my size, the long tail creeping back up and panels moving to cover my legs and hooves more properly.

“I wish my clothing did that,” Midi chirped, giggling.

“It feels good to have this on again,” I said, flexing and feeling the T-field stretch around me like a warm magical sweater. “I really didn’t appreciate how strong it was until I had to fight Sentinel while he was wearing it.”

“I wish it was stronger,” Destiny said. “I hate to say this, but you felt that way for a reason. The strength enhancement has limits that you’re running into. It’s able to take a lot of the actual burden off you by holding the weight, but it can’t do much more than that unless you want to overload the circuits and burn through the fusion core ten times faster.”

“That’s true, but the most important thing is I have all my stuff again!” I held out my hoof and focused, producing the dancing hula pony I’d found in a crate back near Stalliongrad. “I missed all this junk!”

Destiny floated over my head and settled down into place, the edge of the helmet sealing shut and the heads-up display flickered to life, flashing through a dozen status windows before settling down to a comforting presence at the edges of my vision showing a little useful information without being overwhelming.

Her voice sounded in my ears like she was right in front of me. “I’m going to run a weapons test. One moment.”

The mounts on the integrated battle saddle flashed, and weapons popped out of the extradimensional space of the Vector Traps on the hardpoints.

“DRACO, Cryolator, Junk Jet, HEARSE,” Destiny noted, rotating through the heavy rifle, freeze gun, mass driver, and flechette launcher. “All green.”

“Fancy!” Midi quipped.

“Chamomile needs as many guns as possible so she can use them as clubs,” Emma joked.

“Emma envies my killing power,” I retorted.

“But not your aim,” she countered. “If we’re done here, let’s pack it up and get back to Sunray. I don’t like leaving anypony alone.”

“It’s perfectly safe,” Destiny promised.

“That’s what worries me,” Emma said. “Every time we think it’s safe, something terrible happens.”


“According to this, the surgery went well, all things considered,” Destiny noted. I leaned closer to the display, trying to figure out what it was saying. I could read it, and I knew most of the words, but they were mixed in with abbreviations and jargon to fit the small screen and probably made sense to a doctor, but not to me.

“What does ‘all things considered’ actually mean?” Emma asked. “How bad did it go?”

“With no blood packs, it had to stabilize her blood pressure with saline,” Destiny said. “So she’ll be sort of anemic and weak for a few days. I’d recommend some iron supplements, but all the supplies here are expired. I didn’t think I had to splurge on packages that would last several centuries.”

“I’d recommend dark greens like kale and spinach, cooked in a broth,” Midi said.

I turned to look at her and so did Doppler and Emma.

“Oh please, if anypony here knows how to treat somepony for blood loss, it’s me,” Midi said. “Once in a while you drink just a little too deeply and then it’s your responsibility to make sure they’re taken care of.”

“Can we not talk about ponies being used as a food source?” Doppler asked quietly.

“Seconded,” Emma noted. “I’ll take what you said into consideration, though.”

Midi shrugged. “Somepony has a weak stomach.”

“I’m bringing her out of sedation,” Destiny said. “Chamomile?”

“Right,” I said, turning around so she could use telekinesis to work the controls. The green light blinked yellow, and the door slid open with a pneumatic hiss, antiseptic mist pouring from the seams.

Emma and Doppler reached inside, unstrapping Sunray from the table and helping the dazed pony out into the open while the last of the sedatives wore off.

“How are you doing?” Emma asked. I looked around her at Sunray. The younger pony flexed her forehoof cautiously.

“I think I’m okay,” she said. After a second she seemed to realize she was forgetting something and snapped a salute. “I apologize, Ma’am. My injuries endangered the mission.”

“No, Airpony,” Emma sighed. “I owe you the apology. I’m sorry I let you get hurt.”

Emma hugged her briefly. I looked away.

“Awkward,” Midi whispered, right next to me. “If you’re just jealous, you can help me take my armor off later~”

I sputtered, blushing. The vampire laughed and patted me on the back.

“You’re too easy!” she giggled.

“Ma’am? Who’s that?” Sunray asked.

“Another stray we picked up while you were unconscious,” Emma groused, obviously annoyed. “I heard vampires were always thirsty but I didn’t know this is what they meant,”

“Some of us haven’t gotten laid in decades!” Midi proclaimed. “I’m sure you can sympathize.”

Emma’s cheeks flushed pink. “I’m starting to rethink giving you a ride.” She looked back over her shoulder. “Are you able to walk, Airpony Sunray?”

“Yes, Ma’am!” Sunray saluted.

“Let’s get to the VertiBuck. I’m going to do something I regret either way, so I’d rather get it over with quickly.” Emma tilted her head back and marched past us.

“She definitely doesn’t like me,” Midi whispered to me.

“You could be nicer,” I pointed out.

“I’m too hungry to be nice. At least if I tease her it takes the edge off.”

“Is that why you were teasing me?” I asked.

She bumped her flank against mine and laughed to herself, following Emma out.

“You’ll have to try harder if you want to find out!” she called back.

I watched her go and was alone for a moment before Destiny said anything.

“I was playing these conversations in my head,” Destiny said. “I’d tell you how you shouldn’t get close to her, that she was a deadly, dangerous monster that just looked like a pony. Then I realized that meant she was exactly your type.”

I scowled, not that Destiny could really see it while I had the helmet on.


Outside, things were starting to get darker. It was hard to tell day and night with the thick grey clouds going from horizon to horizon, but the gloom seemed gloomier and the armor’s internal clock said it was around sundown. Not that I knew how accurate it was right now. The VertiBuck was still on top of the factory, just as we left it. I barely believed it. I was sure it would be on fire or missing.

“Oh, I’ve seen these before,” Midnight Shadow Sun said, with obvious approval. “The army used these as troop transports.”

“How did you get down here in the first place?” Emma asked, after giving the pilot a wave. The big tilt-rotor engines started up with an electric whine, building up momentum to overcome the inertia of the thick blades.

“I was packed inside a waverider glider! They had to shoot me through the storm of the century to get me out of the Exodus Black. I ditched it before landing and it crashed somewhere west of here.”

“Just a glider?” I asked. “How were you supposed to get back to the Exodus Black?”

“They figured I could work something out,” she said.

Destiny scoffed. “That’s nice of them.”

“If they could trust me to find the right parts, they could trust me to find my own way back.” Midi said, brightly. “Hey, Chamomile, show me around the inside of this thing. I’ve never been inside a flying tank before.”

“Uh, sure,” I said, helping her inside and explaining what little I knew while securing her crate of supplies and helping her get strapped in. I tried to sound as confident as the ponies who had explained it to me and not like somepony that had probably shot down as many VertiBucks as they’d flown in.

Doppler helped Sunray into her seat. Once everypony was inside, the engines pitched up, and we lifted into the air. We hit a patch of turbulence on the way up, and I saw Sunray wince. Doppler knelt down next to her and lifted her wing, checking her ribs.

“I’m fine,” the injured airpony whispered, embarrassed and trying to lower her wing. Doppler relented, and Sunray shifted in her seat. “I’m just a little tender. That’s normal after surgery, right?”

“I don’t like trusting an ancient Auto-Doc in the middle of nowhere,” he said. “We’ll get you checked out by a real doctor.”

Sunray nodded, then gasped, having apparently realized something.

“What about my armor!?” Sunray asked. “If I lose it--”

“We salvaged it,” Emma assured her, kicking a bag that had already been on the Vertibuck when we got there. “It saved your life. That means it did its job. I’ll show you how to fill out the damaged equipment forms. I need to do it myself for this.” She turned to the side to show the missing rifle where one of the robots had caught her with a powerful swing.

“Thank you, Ma’am,” Sunray said.

“So… what’s our ETA?” Midi asked.

“The flight back won’t take long,” Emerald Gleam said. “It’s a few hours to the Forward Operating Base, then we’ll get clearance to the canopy. We’ll have a lot of paperwork and explaining to do with you two, but I can smooth things over.”

“That’s good. Great.” Midi sighed. She seemed extremely restless. Maybe she was actually scared of flying?

“Don’t worry,” I assured her. “These are really tough.”

“Didn’t you bring one down with a knife?” Destiny asked.

“Yes, but that was an accident,” I said.

Doppler and Sunray were staring at me. Emma sighed and facehoofed.

“Make best speed, Pilot!” she called forward, face still in her frog. “I don’t want Chamomile getting bored.”

“Yes, Ma’am. We’re just passing through the outskirts of the city now--”

He stopped when bells sounded through the transport, and I saw warning lights flashing through the open cockpit door. After a moment, I heard it over the engines, the sound of something bouncing off the hull like a distant hailstorm.

“We’re getting small-arms fire from the ruins on the ground,” the pilot reported. “Do you want me to engage or ignore, Ma’am?”

“Why are we low enough to get shot at?” Midi asked.

“There’s a flight corridor we need to use,” Emma explained over the roar of the engines. “We’ll have to fly low for a while until we hit it!”

“There’s a lightning shield,” I explained, when I sensed Midi’s confusion. “If we go above the cloud layer outside of authorized areas, it’ll fry this VertiBuck, then us!”

“Ma’am, I’m going to need an answer on the hostiles!” the pilot yelled back again.

Midi popped the hatch open. “Tell him to just circle around. I’ll be right back.”

She hopped backwards out of the hatch, the neon lines on her armor flashing with light before she faded into invisibility in the gloom and fell away.

“Damnit--” Emma growled. “Pilot, take us in a wide circle! Get ready to provide covering fire!”

“Do you think she needs it?” Sunray asked. “Isn’t she some kind of cool vampire… thing?”

“I think she’s just as green to the wasteland as you are,” Emma retorted.

“Raiders aren’t a big deal,” I assured her. “What are they gonna do? Shoot her a few times?” I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

“Chamomile, most ponies die when they get shot.”

I’ve been shot a bunch of times and I never died from it.”

“You absolutely cannot compare your personal experiences to anypony else!” Emma groaned. “Even when we first met you shrugged off getting shot by lasers!”

“Are people getting shot by lasers?” Midi asked, leaning in between us. Her helmet’s visor was open, and her mouth was a mess of crimson red.

Emma jerked away from her. “When did--?!” She tried to maintain eye contact but kept looking at the bloody fangs.

“I just got back,” Midi said. “I feel way better! Let me tell you, five more minutes and I was going to jump one of you. But don’t worry, I don’t mean in a sexual way.”

She looked around the transport.

“So, anypony want to play twenty questions while we fly back?”

PreviousChapters Next