• Published 3rd Sep 2012
  • 2,928 Views, 64 Comments

Megamind: Being Bad is Now 20% Cooler! - LittleBoyBlue



Megamind! Now with 20% more speech impediments!

  • ...
10
 64
 2,928

I did it?

Metro Man is shown, with a cyan pegasus hot on his trail, heading towards the observatory. Minion smiles and turns to Megamind.
"Metro Man approaching sir."
"HA!" Twilight exclaimed.
"HA HA!" Megamind replied, laughing loudly.
"Ha Ha Ha!" Twilight responded.
"Mmhmmhmm-mwwwaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaa!" Megamind cackled, as he pulled a lever, discarding all the weapons from Twilight.
~~~
Metro Man neared the abandoned observatory, launching himself towards the telescope.
"WAIT!" Rainbow exclaimed.
~~~
Twilight, seeing Metro Man's approach, braced for impact.
~~~
Metro Man burst through, spinning the telescope. This threw Rainbow out of the air, and caused her to take a tumble in the observatory, right before the door closed. Metro Man, observing his surroundings, turned around.
"Hold on a second."
~~~
Twilight opened her eyes, surprised to not see Metro Man.
Megamind then chuckled.
"Oh good heavens," Megamind mocked, with a false sense of sympathy.
"You didn't think you were in the REAL observatory," Megamind then activated the fake observatory's doors to open, showing a view of the REAL observatory.
"DID YOU?!"
Megamind chuckled.
"Ready the Death Ray Minion!"
"Death Ray, readying!" Minion pressed a button, sending signals to a strange device on top of the fake observatory.
The machine jolted to life, transforming into the death ray it was designed to be.
Megamind then activated the cameras inside the real observatory to reveal himself laughing at Metro Man.
~~~
"Over here old friend!" Megamind teased. "In case you haven't noticed, you've fallen right into my trap."
"You can't trap justice. It's an idea. A belief!"
"But even the most heartfelt belief, can be corroded over time!"
"Justice, is a non-corrosive metal."
"But all metals can be melted, by the heat of REVANGE!"
"It's reVENGE, and it's best served cold!"
"But it can be easily reheated, in the microwave of evil!" Megamind said, holding up his MegaMicroWave (which is just a black EasyBake Oven with an "M" on it).
"Well I think your warranty's about to expire."
"Maybe I got an extended warranty!" Megamind said, bringing his eye right to the camera.
"Warranties are inVALID, if you don't use the product for it's intended purpose!"
"Girls, girls, you're both pretty! Can I go home now?" Twilight said with sarcasm in her voice.
"Of course you can. Only if Metro Man, can withstand the full concentrated power, of Celestia's Sun!" He then pointed to the left.
"FIRE!"
~~~
"Sister," Luna asked, with a sense of urgency in her voice.
"Something's wrong."
"Well, from my view, I believe Metro Man and The Element of Loyalty have this under control Luna." Princess Celestia replied, seeing the view from their picnic ground.
"Just enjoy this picnic my dear sis!"
"Oh, if thou insists." Luna said. Still, she couldn't shrug the feeling that something "unharmonious" was bound to happen.
~~~
Metro Man had a bored look on his face. He stared up and down the area, waiting.
Megamind was still pointing, with that less-evil looking grin on his face. Rainbow Dash looked at his face. She then began to crack up. Megamind then stormed over to Minion.
"Minion? Fire?!"
"Uh, still warming up sir."
"Come again?"
"Warming up sir."
"WARMING UP?! The SUN is warming up?!" Megamind had an incredulous look on his face.
"One second moooooore.....and just a tippy tappy, tippy tap, tap tip more...." the crowd at the celebration waited impatiently. The mayor checked her watch.
"Honestly!" Megamind said, annoyed.
"Aaaaand we are ready....in just a few-hang one second."
Megamind gave a groan.
"I told you to have things ready, I told you COUNTLESS times!"
"Why do you always blame me?" Minion asked. Megamind then clutched his eye.
"OH! My spider bite is acting!" Twilight had just had about enough.
"Your plan is FAILING! Just admit it!"
"Yeah, good luck with THAT one." Minion said.
Megamind gave him a bewildered look.
"WHO's side are you ON?"
"The LOSING side." Twilight said.
"Thank-you!" Minion said, pleased that SOMEPONY understands him.
"Uh, could somepony stamp my frequent kidnapping card?" Twilight said.
Megamind chortled as he drew closer towards her.
"You of all ponies know, we discontinued that promotion." Megamind then turned to leave.
"Ciao ciao all!" He said, waving.
"Same time next week?" Twilight said, while she braced for the spray.
What they didn't notice was a struggling Metro Man inside the dome with a suddenly worried Rainbow Dash watching him.
"Umm, M-Man? What's wrong?" Rainbow asked.
Metro Man crashed one more time, then fell back down.
"Darn it Crab Nuggets!" He cursed.
Megamind suddenly turned around.
"What did he say?" He asked, confused.
Minion was with Twilight, both confused too.
"Crab Nuggets?" Minion questioned.
Megamind then walked back to the camera to see the cyan mare trying to lift him up.
"Come on Metro! Get back up!" Rainbow said.
"Dear Celestia! I'm trapped!"
Megamind was now extremley confused.
"What kind of trickery is this?" He asked.
"You mad genius! Your dark gift....has finally...paid off!" Metro Man said, shaking.
"It....it has?"
"This dome.....is obviously lined....with copper!" Rainbow was struggling to lift him up.
"C'mon man! Get up!" She said.
"Yeah. So?" Megamind asked.
"Sir! Uhhh....." Minion was anxiously pointing at the computer, showing that it was close to full charge.
"Copper...drains....my powers"
"Your weakness is copper? You're kidding right?"
"RAINBOW!!!!" Twilight yelled.
"Oh, this is going to hurt." Rainbow said, as the laser, now fully charged, shot at the observatory.
A giant explosion was seen, as the crowd stood in silence.
~~~
"Your majesty! Look!" The Royal Guard pointed at the explosion.
Princess Celestia choked on her banana milkshake.
"Oh no." Princess Luna moaned.
~~~
The shockwaves tumbled Megamind and Minion to the floor.
Megamind removed his cape from over his head as he slowly got up. Minion's head was literally "spinning".
The smoke cleared, as Minion broke the silence.
"I don't think even HE could survive that!" He said.
"Well....let's not get our hopes up just yet." Megamind replied.
Suddenly, a familiar white cape was flying towards the fake observatory.
"Metro Man!" Twilight said, relieved to see the cape.
"Oh! Metro Man!" Megamind said, both temporarily relieved.
"METRO MAN!! AGGGH!" They then realized the situation and began to panic.
The cape flew right towards Megamind and landed on him.
Megamind opened his eyes as the cape came off "Metro Man".
It revealed a human skelton, with an unconscious blue mare in the skelton.
Megamind yelled then crawled away from the skeleton. He stood up next to Minion.
Twilight gasped.
"Rainbow...." she softly said.
"You did it sir." Minion said.
"I did it?" Megamind asked.
~~~
"He did it." Princess Celestia sadly said.
~~~
Warden was helped out of Megamind's cell and given the news.
"He did it." He said.
~~~
"He did it." The Mayor of Ponyville silently spoke.
~~~
"You did it!" Minion said, excitingly.
"I did it!" Megamind cheered.
"I DID IT! Ponyveele is MINE!"
~~~~~~~~