• Published 3rd Sep 2012
  • 2,928 Views, 64 Comments

Megamind: Being Bad is Now 20% Cooler! - LittleBoyBlue



Megamind! Now with 20% more speech impediments!

  • ...
10
 64
 2,928

The Crush

"Today we are celebrating not only the Elements of Harmony, but we are also celebrating our "seventh Element", Metro Man." Twilight was speaking while walking towards the musuem. Spike was on her back, munching on a cupcake. But there was also a small, extremly skinny griffon following Twilight. He was hovering over her, while he jotted down what she was saying.
"His heart is an ocean, inside an even bigger ocean. Today, not only do we recognize all the things he has done for us, but we also take the time, to truly appreciate his compassion." Twilight then turned to the griffon. "Ok, now write my signature please." The griffon nodded, quickly writing it.
"You must REALLY like this job Twi!" Spike said, finished with his muffin.
"The princess said you can do it once or twice, but you might as well be working for the news!"
Twilight giggled.
"Well, I guess I'm just the right type of mare for the job."
"Wow. Okay, the things they make you write for the newspaper is un-freakin-believable! It's crazy!" The griffon said, as he turned away, finishing the article.
Twilight gave him a confused look.
"I wrote that piece myself Garret."
Garret then froze with complete nervousness as he slowly turned around.
"What I'm trying to say WAS, that I can't believe that, in our modern soceity, they let like, actual ART on the paper."
"Nice save Garret." Spike just rolled his eyes as they continued walking. Garret landed by Twilight, deciding to walk instead.
"Agh my wings are so freakin' tired." He said under his breath.
"Mmh?" Twilight asked.
"Nothing!" Garret said. "Sooooooo.....how 'bout that Metro Man eh?"
"Yes, what about him?" Twilight questioned.
"I'm just saying, if I were Metro Man, Megamind wouldn't be kidnapping you all the time!"
"Hmm?"
"And I'd be watching you! Like a dingo, watches, a new-born foal." Twilight gave him a look.
"Ok that sounded a little creepy." Garret said.
"JUST a little."
"You're agreeing with me and that makes this situation awkward, which is making ME feel awkward, and-" Twilight cuts out his talking.
"Now I see why THIS guy jumped at my offer for assistance." Twilight mumbled. She turned only to see a shady gorilla-like figure in what appeared to be a car. The figure pulled out a spray can and sprayed Twilight and Spike. Spike falls off, as an unconscious Twilight is grabbed and put into the car. It then zooms off, hitting a baloon stand along the way.
"-not saying I love you, I don't love you. Not saying I DON'T love you....Fine! I love you! There I said it!" Garret then turned, but saw nopony but Spike lying unconscious on the ground.
"Twilight? Twily Sparks?" He called.
But the car was long gone.
~~~