• Published 3rd Sep 2012
  • 2,928 Views, 64 Comments

Megamind: Being Bad is Now 20% Cooler! - LittleBoyBlue



Megamind! Now with 20% more speech impediments!

  • ...
10
 64
 2,928

The Watch

A grey maned, Royal Guard, with a grey bushy mustache was walking with a present on his back. He was walking through the prison halls to where his personal prisoner was kept. The gate opened as he came in. Another Royal Guard was sitting at the control table, sipping coffee while reading a newspaper. "First Ever Elements of Harmony and Metro Man Museum Celebration! Metro Man and Elements to make appearance!"
"Read on your own time!" The veteran guard barked, scaring the other guard.
"Open up!"
The younger guard pulled a lever, opening a window on a large dome room. The grey maned guard walked towards the window to see a room with a chair. The room had an assortment of cute, furry creatures, and a desk for letters to be sent. Not that THIS certain prisoner would GET letters. The chair spinned around, but it was empty.
"Hey!" The old guard pressed his face against the window, looking everywhere for the prisoner.
"BOO!" The blue humanoid suddenly appeared right in front of the Guard.
He gives a small exclamation as the blue prisoner laughs and heads back towards his chair.
"Ha! Good Morning Warden!" Megamind chuckled.
"Good news! I'm a changed man! And I'm ready to re-enter to soceity as a, solid citizen." He smiled, as he stared at Warden.
"You're a villain! And you'll always be one! And you'll never leave!" Warden replied.
"You're fun." Megamind playfully said.
"You got a present from our mail."
"Is it a puppy?" Megamind asked while leaning over to try and see.
"It's from Metro Man," He pulled out a watch from the box. Warden began reading the note. "To count every second of your eighty-five life sentences."
Warden then put the note away. "That's funny. Never thought Metro Man was the gloating type...." he then looked at the watch and smiled. "Oh, but he does have nice taste! I think I'll keep it!" He wraps the watch around his hoof. It fit snugly.
"Any chance you could give me the time? I don't wanna be late for the opening of the Elements of Harmony and Metro Man Museum." Megamind asked, looking devious as usual.
Warden sarcastically looked at his watch.
"Oh, no. Looks like you're gonna miss it....." Warden doesn't notice the watch recording his voice. He then sternly glares at Megamind. "By several THOUSAND years." He then trotted off towards the entrance of the building.
Megamind smiled.
"Oh, am I?" Megamind began to chuckle, while Warden walked away.
Meanwhile, a robotic hand shifts the gears on a vehicle. The vehicle turns invisible, as the car zooms off towards the prison.

~~~