• Published 3rd Sep 2012
  • 2,928 Views, 64 Comments

Megamind: Being Bad is Now 20% Cooler! - LittleBoyBlue



Megamind! Now with 20% more speech impediments!

  • ...
10
 64
 2,928

The Rescue Mission

"Twilight still isn't here, Pinkie is twitching, what could it all mean?" Rainbow asked.
~~~
"Metro Man, if you please." The mayor said, pointing at the ribbon.
Metro Man used his laser vision to cut the ribbon. The crowd cheered some more. The Cakes were there too. However, a strangley shaped body with a jacket and a hat stood in front of the father. Mr. Cake was holding Pound Cake.
"Umm, excuse me," he tapped on the figure's "shoulder". "My baby can't see."
The figure turned around to reveal a brain bot. Pound Cake started crying at the sight of it.
Then, more brain bots appeared. One had a MegaProjecter (which is pretty much a normal projecter). Another had a MegaCamcorder (again, just a normal camcorder).
~~~
"Oh dear. This could only mean one thing." Rarity said.
~~~
A ring of black thunder clouds surrounded the museum. The projecter turned on, revealing a cackling blue antagonist.
~~~
"Megamind." Rainbow concluded.
"Oh my." Fluttershy said.
~~~
The crowd started booing at Megamind.
"Oh, boooooooo! Boooo! See? I can boo too! Boooooo!" Megamind said, mocking the crowd.
Metro Man then raised his mic.
"I should've known you would've tryed to crash the party."
"Oh, I intend to do more than just crashing. THIS is the day you, and Ponyveele, shall not soon forget!"
"It's pronounced, Ponyville!" The crowd cheered Metro Man on.
"Oh potato tomato, potato tomato." Megamind replied.
"We all know how this ends....with YOU, behind bars." The crowd whooped.
"Oh! I'm shaking in my custom-made baby seal leather boots!" Megamind said, pointing at his left foot.
"YOU will leave Ponyveele!" Megamind exclaimed. "Or this will be the last, you ever hear of, TWILIGHT SPARKLE!"
Megamind then pressed a button, revealing a bound Twilight on a chair, though she looked quite bored.
"Ha! You see?" Megamind said, as he pointed at the scene next to his screen.
"Twilight!" Metro Man said.
"Don't panic Twi, I'm on my way." Metro Man said, signaling with his hand.
"Yeah, I'm not panicking!" Twilight replied calmly.
"In order to stop me, you need to find her first, Metro Man!" Megamind said, with a smirk.
Twilight scoffed and rolled her eyes.
"We're at the abandoned observatory." She said.
"AH-HUH!!! NO WE'RE NOT!" Megamind freaked out, then pressed the button again, hiding Twilight.
"Don't listen to her she's crazy!" But it was too late. Metro Man swooped up above the clouds and headed towards the coastline.
~~~
"All right! Here's the plan!" Rainbow was taking leadership.
"Since Twi has been kidnapped, and Metro Man knows where she is, we have to follow him!"
"But how are we going to do that? I cannot teleport myself, Fluttershy would prefer to walk and no offense," Rarity turned to Applejack and Pinkie. "I doubt that you two can keep up with Metro Man either."
AJ nodded.
"None taken." She said.
"Okee dokee loki!" Pinkie replied.
Rainbow sighed.
"Fine. You guys stay here and help everypony else, while I go help Metro Man save Twi. All right?"
They all nodded.
"Ok! Wish me luck!" Rainbow said, as she started to zoom quickly towards Metro Man.
Her friends waved and said their "good lucks" to her.
And the rescue mission was on.
~~~